A Funny Story

Story Info
My husband caught me cheating.
1.6k words
3.31
145.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

I'm going to start this whole thing off by telling you exactly who and what I am. I don't want anybody to think that I've twisted up the facts somehow or that things are different from what they are. So listen and listen well to the facts of my story before I tell you about the fun stuff. I have to start with the boring stuff just like in any other story.

The boring stuff is that I'm twenty seven years old. Of mixed Chinese and African American Heritage and that has blessed me with a combination of features that are pretty rare. I've got a D cup rack for starters and that never fails to turns its fair share of heads. I've got the right amount of junk in my trunk. Not enough that I can star in a rap video but enough to fill out any outfit and certainly enough that I don't look like a girl. Combine those figure attributes with my barely five foot frame and a lot of guys have described me as ideal.

That of course doesn't cover my face which is actually on of my better, if not my best, feature. I've got vaguely Asian eyes, enough that I'm exotic and enticing but not so far that they define me as any given race. The same is true for my skin tone. The only thing that is clear from my skin is that I'm not from Europe but anything else is open to interpretation. My lips are full, plump and beg for constant kisses and occasionally are put to use for more lewd acts.

My name is Chin Mei Smith. Yes, Smith is my last name. I'm married to Malcolm Smith. Six feet of corn fed, Iowa bred, blonde haired blue eyed beefcake. He was on his High School football team and for a few years pursued a career in professional wrestling. He has the right build for it, muscles on top of muscles but somehow not bulky. He's handsome pretty much all over with his slender jaw and bright smile. Just a terrific pretty boy, he would have made it all the way to the WWE if he hadn't decided to become a business man instead.

I don't actually know the particulars of his job. It's not that he's never told me it's that I don't really understand it all that well. It has something to do with testing the way air moves around jets and how that effects their guns and stuff. I really don't understand it and it makes my head hurt to try to figure it out. It's just he's like crazy smart. Handsome and smart? Killer combination I know. Being rich doesn't hurt either.

When I say rich I mean regular rich, like we own a seven bedroom house even though we don't have kids. We both have our own cars and bikes and that kind of stuff. There is a gaming room in the house and gym and a sex room. Yup I said sex room. That was my idea cus I like a little kink in my life. Its kind of one part garage since the walls are covered with every kind of toy imaginable. Really if you've seen one I've got it, if you haven't seen one you should come by. I've got a glass replica of a dog cock. Told ya I've got stuff you never imagined. The other part is like a gym. I've got harnesses and platforms and one of those big exercise balls, trust me ladies if you can keep from falling off which is a bit tricky the first time around you'll never even touch a bed as long as you live. I swear.

The downside of Malcolm being rich is that he does have to earn it. It takes him all around the world. You know one of those flying toys they are using to hunt terrorists in the Middle East goes down and he flies over there for two weeks to tell them something about pee pee. I think that's what it is. Something involving how much sand is in the air and how they measure it. Like I said I don't understand it. What I do understand is that my husband is more likely to spend the night in a tent surrounded by Marines than he is here. At least I can trust there aren't any ladies wriggling into his bed.

I know my husband very well and I know he's never cheated on me with a woman. He would never do that to me because he knows it would kill me to find that he'd let a woman share a bed with him. I'd divorce him and take half his fortune and use what I got ruining his life. Yeah I'm a bit of a bitch.

Now that you know me and Malcolm pretty well it's time that I told you about Lex. After all you are curious when this story has me sprawled across my exercise ball don't you? Well that part of the story involves Lex, six and a half feet of chocolate carved god. The almost girlish pretty looks of my husband aren't much compared to the grizzled masculinity of Lex. He's got arms like tree trunks and the loose slacks he wears don't hide that he's got a cock like an elephant trunk. He's black as midnight and perfectly smooth from the top of his head to the bottom of his ball sack.

I'm not going to waste time telling you too much about the details of his seduction. I mean really there wasn't one. He works for me doing various bits of yard work I came out to check on him and got wet. I mean I slipped into the pool, not I got wet, that happened when I hired him. He tried to help me out, I helped him in and then we had slip out of those wet clothes and into a dry martini. That of course didn't work out well. I mean how else could a sexy young naked drunk girl and an equally studly equally naked drunk man work out? Instead of wasting time telling you about the boring stuff I'll just skip straight to the fun part, that's what you wanted to hear about anyway isn't it?

It was last week, Wednesday actually and my husband was away in some place a stan. You know some country you've never heard of if your not traveling there to fight a war? I was bored and horny so I went out to bring Lex some lemonade. He'd been out in the hot sun for a couple of hours by that point. I was wearing a black bikini that didn't quite cover up well anything. It was small enough up top that you could catch a glimpse of my nipple if you tried hard enough and below it was clinging so snugly to my flesh that it might as well have been just painted on. The moment he saw me his cock lurched to life.

I'm not going to tell you about his ten inch cock or how wet I got when I saw it. It never fails to get me excited when I see it. It's just that I know he's going to stretch me out and make it hurt in all the right ways. I've let that man live out his most depraved fantasies with my body and I'll keep letting him do them. That day he wanted a blowjob, right there in the yard where the neighbors might just catch a glimpse of my head bobbing up and down or if they were lucky they might hear my slurping and gagging as he forced my head down on that monster. Just like he always does Lex used me. We weren't making love or even having sex. He was fucking me like I belonged to him.

Once he was satisfied and I had drool running down my tits he threw me over his shoulder and carried me up to my bed room. Lex loves that he's fucking me in my husband's bed; it just makes him feel like a real man that he's taking me like that. He makes me describe my husband and how he's never satisfied me sexually. It gets him off to hear that. It was the usual rough fuck that I can still feel the next morning. Now here is where it got interesting. Normally Lex pulls out and dumps his load on my tits. That time Lex decided he hold me down and cum inside me. He told me that he was going to get me pregnant and my cuckold husband was going to raise his child.

The next sound either us heard was the click thud of a shotgun being loaded. My husband was back from whateveristan two full days earlier than he was supposed to be and judging by the look on his face he was furious. I've never seen anybody move as fast as Lex did right then leaping up over me and out to the balcony in a single step. Then leaping down into the pool below and escaping the yard.

Then my husband sat down and laughed and laughed and laughed until his sides hurt. See the thing is my husband is gay. I'm his cover because here in Atlanta there is no way that a gay man could run a successful business. I really do love him, he was my best friend since as far back as I can remember just he's never been that interested in me. It's a shame too because he is not hard on the eyes.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers