A Futa Futcha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get away from me! Seriously ...girlie ...you keep away. I don't know what you have done ...but I want no part of it." he pushed back at her and scrabbled to his feet, sweat beading against his brow as he started to walk back, keeping his eyes fixed firmly against the horse hung herm before him

Tash quirked a brow as her tongue flickered against her lips in a most salacious manner, her luscious eyes sparkling with deviant intentions bought about from the titanic surge of testosterone that now flooded her system ...all she could thing about was how his hot little body would look impaled on her rutting rod ...and how good it would taste.

She took another step of two towards him, her hips still had that seductive feminine sway about then, her pert ass rolling in those luxuriant tight leathers of hers, but it was the enormous straining at her crotch that drew Dave's incredulous eye. The source of her soft femininity now replaced by a 'trouser snake' of monstrous proportions that twitched with each step she took. Her eyes followed his gaze and her fingers dipped down against her straining leather pants and slowly they began to caress the solid and every thickening outline of meat that began to pull at the stitching of her clothing.

Dave turned and ran ...oh how he ran. His pitched squeals echoing down the passageways of the orbital station, all the while his hands jammed against his crotch and lamenting his lost length.

Tash laughed as he ran, the thrill of the chase greatly appealing to her ...she allowed him to get a few feet ahead before her desires surged through her and she took off after him. He took off down the stairs and into the engine room where he had been when he first espied her. He glanced over his shoulder and saw her gaining on him ...he span about and desperately held his hand up for her to stop.

"Please ...please ...Miss ...I don't know what your doing but please...." he backed up against on of the consoles that whirred and buzzed oblivious to the scene that played out before it.

"Miss?" Tash quirked a slender brow as she grinned, "...you just have to ask yourself one question right now, and that is, 'Whose your daddy.' she spoke as she close in on him, grabbing hold of his outstretched hand and forcing it against her crotch where he could feel the heat of her meat pulsing there.

Tash pushed ..er ...him hard up against the wall. Her lips pressing tightly against his own as her tongue squirreled between his desperately reluctant maw, but 'she' was having none of it and tried to fight Tash off, but to little avail.

All through this lascivious kiss, Tash's slender fingers on her free hand where running down his body, tugging at the clasps of his coveralls and glazing her fingernails down his chest and giving rise to four slender tracks of blood from where the skin split at her harsh touch ...a touch that elicited a sharp gasp from poor Dave, locked as he was in the pitched bout of tongue wrestling with the helmswoman of the Vancouver.

Tash played her touch lower, creeping along his abdomen and feeling the sharp rise, fall and accompanying shiver that ran through his body as the adrenalin surged. Still her touch worked lower ...aching to feel satisfaction at her touch.

Her fingers dipped beneath the waist band of his boxers and pushed deeper ...running along the soft cleft of his newly form mangina, splaying him a little and dipping the tip of her index finger into his tight teasing tunnel. As she did this Dave yelped a little, clearly unused to such sensation and this bought not only a soft groan to Tash in the embrace of her forcible kiss but a sharp twinge at the crotch of her leathers where her rapidly stiffening meat was beginning to take on a life of its own ...blood surging through it.

Tash could take no more ...she tore her self from the kiss and pushed Dave backwards where he staggered into the wall, then her hands quickly dipped to her belt and she freed herself of the tight restraint of her leather pants, allowing them to fall to the floor and for her massive foot of Futa fuckstick to rise to the occasion, leaking glistening jewels of precum from its head that fell softly like spring rains against the deck plates. Tash allowed an experimental hand to explore her surging shaft ...feeling the ridges of the pronounced veins and the heat that pulsed along its length. Her fingers reached the dripping head and toyed against the rim of her crown ...she shivered with pleasure from the delicate sensations that surged through her neurons before her fingertips danced briefly against the slit at the end of her horse hung hosepipe.

She lifted her fingers from it ...bringing them to her lips, a sparkling thread of glistening slime linking her momentarily to the head of her phallus as she ran the tip of her finger against her lower lip.

Tash caught the look of utter incredularity from Dave as he watched this lurid theatre. Every ounce of his instincts were telling him run ...and run fast, but he was held like a dear in headlights at the spectacle. The gifted helmswoman, who was now equally as gifted in the crotch department, caught the look in his expression and quirked a playful brow in his direction whilst her tongue danced against her lower lip and savour the taste of her own oozing precum.

"Wanna taste?" Her voice shivered.

Not that she was giving him and option as the next moment saw her reaching forward and grabbing a handful of hair, dragging him off balance so that he fell forward onto his knees. And so it was that Dave's world was suddenly filled with the sight of this dripped monster meat ...however, it was a moment later that his mouth was filled with it, to eye bulging and gagging extremes, when Tash suddenly took advantage of his positioning and thrust her hips forward, gasping at the tight wet constriction of his maw as her fingers reached around the back of his head ...threading through his hair and rampantly fucking his mouth to a toe curling pinnacle.

She gasped ...her eyes bulged ...and that rampant meat with its two heavy swollen veg thusly sprayed the back of Dave's throat with a tidal semen wave that spilled gloriously from his mouth, choking him on cum ....it was a few moments before Tash released him and withdrew her rampant and still swollen hard rod and turned her eyes to the magnificent sight of Dave's mouth spilling with seed that painted the front of his overall in thick pearly strings.

Davey boy let out a squeal and he pushed her hard, driving Tash back against the bulkhead and ringing her bells at the same time as he once more ran for his very life ...well, perhaps not his life, but he was determined to keep his new found virginity if only because the alternative screwed with his head to much

But running was hard ...or at least keeping his footing was, for you see, his newly formed mangina was every bit as aching to be filled as that hot head of flesh was in filling it, and thusly, ever since it had taken form at Dave's crotch it's juices had been swelling into a deliciously scented wet patch against his jumpsuit, though now it was so sodden as to be actually leaking ...as sadly it was upon this sexual snail trail that Dave missed his footing and slipped up, flying backwards with his arms outstretched and coming to rest on his back with his legs open

It was a moment later that Tash was upon him, a salacious grin playing a harmony with her expression, "Well ....you are an eager little bunny aren't you!" she glanced down at the wet slick between his legs and the pooling of that sweet nectar on the floor around him.

He tried to move ...but she was far too quick for him and pressed her strength against his chest, one hand gripped against his neck as she leant in and start slurping those sticky strings from his face, while the other hand pulled tugged and tore at his overalls, releasing that newly found virginity to the gaze of her one eyed trouser snake.

Tash never lifted her eyes from his or her mouth from his cum laden lips as she thrust forward, the head of her solid shaft sliding between those slickly oiled lips that spread for her like the red sea parting for Moses, though ...it is arguable that this aching mangina was probably wetter than the aforementioned inland sea. Something that the rapid and slick sounding slopping and slipping of Tash's horny herm meat would attest to.

For several minute remained locked together in this rutting ritual ...leaking juices pooling around them in a veritable ocean of pre-orgasm as the air started to fill with grunts and groans of releasing sexual tension. Dave was lost in all this, unable to think straight ...unable to do anything but take what was given to him in fast thrusting motions, but the feeling that grew within him was that as strange and unique an event as this was in his life ...it was not altogether unpleasant ...far from it.

He began to shiver as his body built into the first deep orgasm that he had experienced ....it crashed over him, rocking his senses and twisting his world inside out, and turning him inside out was something that Tash's thrusting meat almost did when it suddenly released a seismic stream of semen that battered him deeply, their bodies entwined as they were both shaken by this deeply unnatural shared orgasm.

They shared a few breathless moments, and Tasha had this overwhelming need to roll over and take a nap ...but this though slowly slipped from her mind as she slipped her body from Dave's and the chemical started to disperse from her system. The rutting rod slowly began to shrink in size as she slowly allowed herself to fall backward, her eyes fixed up against the gantries above her head as her body reverted to the luscious feminine form that garnered her so much attention on the bridge of the ship.

It was then that all hell broke loose ...well, had it not beforehand, but this was some serious stuff. A shrill pitched wailing siren chorused through the station which caused Dave to sit bolt upright, his eyes burning against the central control of the engine room.

A faint hiss spat across the airways as the comms wedged in her ear sparked into life. Muffled within it was Justine's anxious tones, her voice steeped in panic.

"Tash ....get your ass out of there. Seriously, the stations core is going critical. We are just picking up a huge spike in energy from the station."

She turned to Dave ...her mouth fell open ...she wanted to speak, but couldn't find the words. Not that she could have told him anything he didn't already know, as after a quick exchanged glance he lept up and ran across to the control panel.

It was shortly after that Tasha ran after him, all memory of what had just happened having to be pushed aside as they faced something far greater.

At the heart of the station beat its quantum core, a heavy shielded tube that stood some five stories in height at the centre of the station, within it was housed a singularity from which all the stations systems were powered, however, something had caused the core to become unbalanced ...likely the Futanarium having gotten into the recycling air of the station had also somehow found its way into the core's conventional cooling system.

Dave glanced back at her ...deep worry etched in his expression. Up until now he had been frantically trying to balance the power and try and hold back the surging wave from the heart of the singularity ...but it was becoming an increasingly more trying battle.

"Tash ..." he spoke, his voice much more manly now that the last of the genetic manipulation had left his system, though, he still walked a little funny ...but maybe that was to be expected. "...you have to get out of here." Dave turned towards her ...his form now fueled with normalizing levels of testosterone ...his body bristling with the knowledge that the end was approaching and he faced it with a certain calmness

"I ....I wish it could have been different." he smiled towards her, his soft eyes glinting as he drank in that feminine guile of Tasha's slender form. He couldn't help himself, he didn't want to, and with that he just he pulled her to him ...his mouth finding her, his passion surging through that embrace as their tongues danced deeply ...longingly ...lingeringly. He was filled with the greatest reluctance to pull his mouth from hers, and from the aching sorrow in her expression her own feelings were clear.

Dave stepped back and turned his attention back towards the console that governed the control of the stations power source

"Tasha ...please ...get out of here. Get your ship as far from this station as you can." his eyes darted towards the overload indicator that was steadily rising he waited for it to reach a certain level before flicking open a safeguard cover and pressing the button within. There came a sonorous hiss from within the core and jets of ice cold opaque gas blasted through the side vents and coated the floor with a momentary layer of frost. "The core wont last much longer ...I can hold it for a little while, but there is only three or four decent sized blasts in the reserve cooling chamber." he sighed ...his eyes briefly closed, "...and they can only be activated manually."

Tasha felt a chill run through her, she knew well what he meant, that he was going to stay behind and try and give her the time she needed to reach the Vancouver. She stepped forward, her hand pressed against his shoulder, an earnest gaze filling her eyes. "We can run ...both of us ...we can make it!"

Dave looked up ...watching the gauge as it rose ...waiting for it to reach the cusp of the safety zone before applying a second blast of super chilled coolant directly into the heart of the singularity.

"No ....no we couldn't." his voice taking on a soft and almost resigned tone at her insistence. He knew his fate was sealed. "We would never have the time, this is the only way ...now ...please ....run." his tone came a little sharper, the clouding within his eyes the precursor to some deep emotion that was swimming its way top the surface

Tash lingered her eyes against his for as long as she dared to ...a pain deepening within her and growing more reluctant to leave him as the seconds ticked by, but she knew she had no choice, there was so much that she wanted to say, but she had neither the gift of eloquence or time enough for anything more than a squeeze of his shoulder against her hand. With that she turned and ran ...Dave's stood by the console and watched her flight across the engine room, his eyes inexorably drawn to the graceful feminine motion of her perfectly proportioned peaches. Damn, he hated to watch her go ...but he was enjoying watching her leave and committed this last pleasing memory to his mind in the hope that when the inevitable came, and his life flashed before his eyes, that fate would at least do him the courtesy of allowing him to linger in this moment.

The bars reached the edge of the safe zone ...he jabbed at the button and delivered a third shot of coolant to the core.

Tasha tried to link to the bridge via the comms ear piece, but the signal that came back just buzzed with static ...the radiating core of the station seemed to be interfering with the outgoing electrical signals. There was nothing else for it ...she had to run ...run as though her life depen... wait ...it did! The shattering realisation coursed through her and her legs were a blur as she drove hard up the metal stairwells and across gantries, desperately trying to remember the way back to the airlock and to relative safety.

By the time she reached the airlock and threw herself in, she was gasping heavily ...her fist punching at the door control behind her, she barely wasted a moment scrabbling to her feet before she was racing through the corridors and passageways of the Vancouver ...already she could feel the dying shudders from the station that transmitted through the umbilical of their attachment.

Tasha hit the lift at full speed ...her fingers glazing the controls as she bounced against the back wall. Mere seconds passed as the elevator shot through the shaft between decks ...but those seconds seemed so damn long with the space station in its death throes.

The lift doors hissed open ...and Tash bolt across the bridge, half leaping and half sliding across the helms console and into her seat ...much to the shock of Justine, Katty and Simone.

"Wha....." Justine started, her voice wavering at the discomfort of seeing Tash so flustered and beading with sweat that rolled down from her forehead.

"No time ...Exploding hot core!" Came Tasha's nonsensical reply ...well to every one else at least, Tasha knew what she meant though it didn't stop Katalina's mind from wandering just a little, she knew well the frustration an exploding hot core could bring at times.

Tasha slid her slender fingers around the control column that rose from the floor between her legs ...at the touch of her hands the entire helm pulsed into life.

"Mother ....disengaged the umbilical ...now!" she shouted across the bridge as she pulled back hard against the shaft, her thumb engaging the thrusters that flare at the fore of the ship. There was a clunk as the umbilical disengaged ...at her gifted touch, the huge vessel began to turn, its nose pointing towards the depths of space. She whispered a few silent words to herself as she engaged the engines and thrust

~

Dave looked up at the gauge ...watching the bars as they climbed higher and higher ...again it reached the brink of the abyss and again he jabbed the button, only this time, rather than the jet of ultra chilled cooling gas there came only a thin hiss and wisp of steam that leaked from the vents at the side of the core ...the reserve chamber had emptied itself and the gauge continued on in its march to obliteration.

There was maybe another thirty seconds left and so in what time Dave had left, he turn and hook a chair with his foot and promptly sat down, his hand reaching to his crotch and feeling the familiar form of his gender specific package beneath his coveralls. A smile danced on his face as his gaze dipped to his tackle.

"At least I can die a ma............"

The core ruptured ...the chamber cracked and the singularity pulsed brightly as its swiftly growing form engulfed the engine room, utterly incinerating everything it touched as it consumed the station, growing to many hundreds of times its captive size. The space around it crackled with the huge intensity of the energy that it was giving out.

12