A Futa Mom's Adventure

Story Info
A futa mom turns her daughter into her personal slut.
992 words
112.8k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammy83
Sammy83
37 Followers

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. It contains incest and futanaris, without much buildup before the sex scenes start, so if either of those don't interest you, you would probably be better off reading another story instead. I have some experience in online smut roleplay, but this is my first attempt at writing a story, so please keep that in mind when you post your comments.

********************

Alice walked in the front door of her home, as she came home from work. She was the definition of what kids today call a "MILF".

Her long red hair was tied in a ponytail. Her work clothes consisted of a plain white blouse, black skirt that reached her knees, but still showed her long legs, and black heeled sandals. The top few buttons of her blouse were left undone, letting her show off a little of the cleavage between her firm, all-natural DD tits, but not so much that it violates the office dress code.

Alice lives alone, with the exception of her 18-year old daughter, Julie. Julie's other mom, Lisa, died in a car accident just a few years after Julie was born, so she doesn't really remember her.

Alice still misses Lisa, but she also often has one-night stands with girls who she picks up at the bar, to satisfy her sexual hunger. Alice is a futa who has always preferred fucking girls rather than guys. Julie, however, is just an ordinary girl, as far as whether or not she has a cock.

Now that she was home, however, she wasn't going to stay in those clothes for long. She often thinks about what her co-workers might think, if they knew that she's packing a little something extra under her skirt.

As she walked down the hall to her bedroom, she could hear moaning coming from her daughter's room. Alice was ready to give her daughter, Julie, a stern lecture about bringing boys home with her and fucking them. However, when Alice peeked into her Julie's bedroom, she was relieved to see that Julie was alone, but also aroused as she watched her own daughter playing with herself. Alice could feel her cock harden to it's full length of 10 inches, and push itself against the inside of her skirt. She lifted her skirt, and began stroking her cock, as she watched Julie lay in naked in her bed, pushing a dildo back and forth in her pussy, as she gropes one of her C cup boobs.

"Oh yes, mommy. Fuck my wet pussy." Julie said, as she continued, which made Alice's eyes widen like a pair of golf balls. She couldn't take it anymore. Alice was no longer going to just stand there and watch.

Alice opened the door all the way, and stepped inside the room, which surprised Julie a great deal, so she quickly covered her body with a blanket, not that it did any good. "Mom! W-what are you doing in here?"

Alice smirked as she looked at her daughter, and started taking her clothes off. "You know Julie, if you really want me to fuck you, all you had to do was ask."

"R-really, mommy? You're not bothered by the idea of doing incest?" Julie moaned softly, as she slowly continued fucking herself with the dildo.

"On the contrary, my dear. The idea that you're my daughter, rather than just another girl I picked up at the bar, turns me on even more."

Alice sat on top of her daughter's face, facing toward Julie's pussy, and put her cock in Julie's mouth. Then, she leaned forward, took out the dildo, and licked her daughter's pussy while she fucked her mouth. They both let out muffled moans,

as they orally pleasure each other. Julie licks her tongue around her mother's hard cock, as Alice sucks Julie's clitoris, and fingers her wet pussy.

They're both so turned on by the experience, that it doesn't take long for them to cum. Alice forces her cock deep in her daughter's throat, as she blows her load, and Julie squirts her cum all over her mother's face just a few seconds later.

Just as Alice pulled out her still hard cock from Julie's mouth, her daughter was ready to beg for more. "Please fuck my pussy, mommy. I've wanted you for so long, and you obviously want me. Let's not stop now."

Alice positioned herself between her daughter's legs, and rubs her cock against Julie's pussy lips, teasing her waiting pussy. "Of course I will, baby. From now on, you're going to be mommy's little sex slave." As Alice said that, she thrust her hips forward, ramming her cock into Julie's tight cunt all the way, then slowly pulling out until only the tip was still inside, repeating that motion over and over.

As Julie felt her mother's cock inside her, she moaned loudly. "Yes Mommy! I'm your slut! Please fuck me whenever, wherever, and however you want!"

Alice leaned forward, pushing her tits into Julie's face. "Suck mommy's big tits, as she fucks you, my daughter-slut!"

Julie happily obeyed. She licked around one of her mom's nipples, and bit it gently. This turned on Alice even more. "Oh God, Julie! I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Yes mommy! Please cum inside my pussy!"

Alice groaned, as she thrust her cock deep in her daughter's slut hole. The feeling of her mother's seed filling Julie's pussy made her cum instantly.

With her cock still inside her daughter, Alice pressed her lips on Julie's, in a long, deep kiss. As they kissed, they opened their mouths, playing with each other's tongues. "You're such a good little girl. We're going to have so much fun together from now on."

********************

Thank you for reading my story. Let me know if you enjoyed it, and if you would like to read more of Alice's and Julie's antics.

********************

Sammy83
Sammy83
37 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story Wasn't Long Enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hot and very horny futa incestous story i love it,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice idea but it wold be better if the daughter was a virgin and got pregnant from the mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it..

Great story and would love to read more..

AlexGuntherAlexGuntheralmost 4 years ago
Continueeeeee

Amazing story. I look forward to reading more about Julie and Alice.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Just Fucking Around the House A futa with special cum brings her family closer than ever.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories