A Gaijin's Tale Ch. 1

Story Info
Foreigner in Japan looks for companionship.
1k words
3.74
109.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotori
kotori
35 Followers

Chapter 1: Shoot a Little Stick

I am alone, a foreigner in a strange city. When I took this job in Japan, I was so excited to finally use my years of hard-won education. But the reality is a more than I bargained for. The job is fine, the co-workers civil and friendly, but I'm just short of making friends. At nights, I walk the streets, looking for what, I'm not quite sure. Love? That would be too much to ask for. Sex would be nice, though. I need to touch another human, intimately.

I wander through the seedier neighbourhoods, drink in dingy bars, look longingly at young girls who flaunt their bodies for money. I'm so lonely, so horny. I'm looking for some fun. It was drizzling, and I just want to get out of the rain. When I walked into the pool-hall, I had no idea what kind of other "business opportunities" were being offered there. But I was pleased, to be sure. I'm not as good with the language as I thought; I was very happy to hear you ask in English if I wanted to "play a private game."

"How much?" I asked.

"¥20,000—for as long as it takes."

"Sounds reasonable," I said.

We went into the back room where there was another pool table and a little day-bed. Sitting on a stool by the table, you pulled up your skirt to expose your panty-clad cunt. You pulled up your shirt to expose you firm, petite breasts. Moving to the felt of the table, you spread your pussy lips for my view. My cock was rapidly hardening in my jeans, and I could feel the first droplets of pre-come oozing from the tip. Moving back to the stool, you produced a vibrator from somewhere, and eased it between the slippery pink folds of your cunt. I licked my lips and asked if I could help; "sure," you said, and I worked the vibrator in and out of your squishy pussy.

"Let's go over to the couch," you said. You laid down on the sofa and produced another vibrator for a few minutes. I began to get undressed as I watched you playing with yourself. "Finger me," you commanded, and I gladly inserted my fingers in your cunt, playing and exploring, turning me on even more, and bringing you closer to orgasm as well. I retrieved the first vibrator, and began to work it into you again. Your breath was quicker and shorter when you said, "Come up here. I want to suck you."

I left the vibrator in your pussy softly humming as I moved towards your head and offered my raging hard-on to you. "Umm, nice and salty," you said, licking off the pre-come. The vibrator fell out of your cunt, and you went to work on blowing me with more intensity. I felt you try to insert your tongue in my slit. You sucked me deeply but gently, taking your time. I've never had a whore be so gentle or take so much time. I needed to fuck you, now. I told you to climb aboard my cock as I sat there on the day-bed, and you did. You slowly lowered your dripping cunt over my raging cock, impaling yourself, again and again. You turned around so your back was to me, and I grabbed you by the legs to help drive my dick into your pussy. You were so delicious, I couldn't hold back much longer. I spun you around to kneel on the day-bed, and got behind where I plunged my cock into you doggy-style. Afraid I was going to come too soon, I pulled out again, laid you down and began to do you missionary-style.

"Rub my clit, you commanded, and I did. "I'm coming now, and want you to come too."

I felt the jizz rise in my balls, and I felt you orgasm as I slapped into you over and over again, filling you with my seed. We rested for a second, catching our breath. I was sorry that it had ended so quickly, but I was short on cash, and didn't think I could afford another round. I told you about my dilemma, and you said, "well it's time for me to take a little break. Do you want to come upstairs to my room while I 'rest'?"

The offer was too good to pass up. You finally got completely nude, and playfully showed off your dazzling body. "I think you like what you see," you said, to which I could only nod approvingly. "Let's go." We gathered our clothes and went up a steep, narrow stairway to a tiny room. I threw my clothes down on the bed and you told me you had to pee.

"Can I watch?" I asked.

You took my by the hand and lead me to the bath room, where you climbed into the tub and spread your lips. The stream of piss arched through the air. I was growing hard again. Back in the room, you laid on the bed and offered me the vibrator again, to warm-up your cunt, which I was only too glad to do. Now I was rock hard again, and as you saw my hard-on sticking lewdly in front of you, you pulled me down onto the bed, and once again began to suck me. I wanted to taste your cunt, and guided you around so that your delicious pussy was hovering over my face. I inserted my tongue even as you continued to suck me.

"Fuck me," you said. "Fuck me hard and fast."

We coupled in every imaginable position, and having come once before, I was able to maintain my hard-on while you came again and again. Finally, as I was once again fucking you doggy-style, I moaned that I was about to come.

"I want you to come in my mouth," you said, "I want to taste your come." I laid back, and you approached my cock, grabbing it by the base. Just then, I began to spurt, and my come oozed out and down my shaft. You calmly sucked the dripping cream from my cock like it was an ice-cream cone. I had never had a better fuck.

"Let me take a shower," you said, "and we can play some pool." I watched you wash, getting ready for your next john. We got dressed, and went back downstairs, where I let you win. I left a ¥5000 tip.

"Your winnings," I said, going back out into the Yokahama night.

kotori
kotori
35 Followers