A Game After Bedtime Ch. 02

Story Info
She awakens, bound.
3.5k words
4.36
68.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey since this is the end of my first story on literotica I'd really appreciate any comments or tips that could help me improve my writing. Thanks in advance, hope you like it ;)

*

After finally falling asleep in complete exhaustion on Friday night, I wake up to a dull ache in my wrists, whimpering softly in my sleep as I struggle against the cuffs. The reason I've been struggling so hard is beyond me until you flick your tongue lazily over my exposed clit again. Still half in the fog of sleep I drag my eyes open and glance down at you as you rub your thumb lightly over it, looking up at me as I wake, 'Morning Fuckslave, better mind your wrists there, you've been pulling quite a while'

I look up at my wrists which are indeed quite raw, and try to reposition myself so they don't get rubbed so much. I'm doing quite well holding still against the onslaught of sensation until you reach over to get my vibe, holding it straight in front of my mouth, 'Suck it'. Eager to please you I take the vibe as deep as I can, sucking and licking it hungrily as you lightly stroke your hardening cock.

When its slick and shiny, and you're satisfied I've done a good job on it, you pull away and lie back between my legs, tracing the (still turned off) vibe around the tops of my thighs and over my lips, just barely brushing my swollen clit. 'Mmmm oh please Sir, fuck me with it' I moan softly, aching to feel any kind of pressure in my cunt, knowing it'll really only make the need worse.

'Hmm?' You murmur, pretending you haven't heard me, forcing me to repeat it, the desperation you heard last night edging my voice again. 'Oh, you mean this' you say, sliding the vibe deep into my soaking cunt, rocking it back and forth gently. Keening softly in my throat, I rock slightly back against you as you turn it on, pulsing my cunt hard around it on every downstroke. 'Ah ah, don't get too excited slut, if you cum without my permission I'll cane your ass til its purple' You say, flicking your tongue lightly over my clit on the last word.

I tense up hard under you as I get more excited, trying to concentrate on anything but the sensations you're giving me. A few strokes later I'm unable to control myself, my hips grinding in time to meet the vibe, struggling harder now as I beg you to stop, 'Mmmm Sir please, stop, mmm I'm so close, I can't stand it much longer, please....' But you just speed up as I plead you to stop, pushing me to the very edge til I'm almost hysterical trying to hold back, only then gradually slowing down and finally turning the toy off.

As I relax back on the bed, temporarily exhausted from trying so hard to hold back, I shudder as you pull the vibe from my well fucked hole, glancing down at you as you bring it up to my mouth. 'Don't stop til every last drop of your fuckjuices have been swallowed' you order, sliding the vibe deep into my mouth as I suck and lick just as eagerly as before, hungry for my own juices. 'Now Slut, I'm sure you're wondering when you'll be allowed cum.' Knowing better than to say anything, I just keep licking and sucking the vibe, glancing at you warily as you go on. "more often than not I won't want you to cum while I play with you this weekend, unless I decide to let you cum on a whim of course." A wicked grin spreads over your face as you continue, and I shiver in anticipation, 'But that doesn't neccessarily mean you won't get your chance.'

Leaning up you release my wrists, rubbing them tenderly for a moment before rummaging around a bit, finally finding what you're looking for. 'Here's how its going to work, you get to fuck and grind on this pillow for exactly five minutes, and if you get to cum in the time alloted, I won't stop you' Gently clipping the collar around my neck as you speak, you lay back on the bed, wrapping the leash around your fist, 'But there's one rule, your hands have to be laced behind your head the whole time.' You reach into a drawer beside the bed and pull out a pair of padded cuffs, motioning for me to put my hands in place, cuffing them together again.

Helping me get the pillow in place, I squeeze my thighs around it gently, shivering a little as I'm almost sure that no matter what happens, I can definitely cum in five minutes. Sitting just in front of me, making sure everythings ready, you set the timer up and order me to go. I start grinding and fucking as best I can, but before long realise that because of my hands being cuffed behind my head, I can't fuck as hard or as fast as I want to. Bucking my hips rhythmically I gasp and shudder as I slowly edge closer to cumming, panicking as the seconds tick by and I realise I might not have time. You're having the time of your life though, a huge grin is spread across your face as you soak up my desperation, one hand loosely holding the leash, the other lazily stroking your rock hard cock. I shudder hard and start grinding my hips in tight circles, that familiar feeling of pure pleasure rising from the pit of my stomach. Positive now that despite my reservations I have enough time, I lose all inhibitions and start bucking harder and faster, smiling as I get closer. I'm dimly aware of you mumbling quietly, after which apparently without warning you push my hips from the pillow, holding me up away from it as my eyes open in dumb disappointment. Still grinding my hips gently I try to struggle against you a bit, hoping to find that last few seconds of pressure that would let me get off.

Rapidly getting rather pissed off at my resistance, you stand on the bed and grasp the leash just where it joins the collar, pulling me firmly and gently so I'm sitting on my heels, off the pillow and almost crying in disappointment. 'Now now, didn't I tell you you just had five minutes?' Wrapping your fingers around your shaft, still holding my leash with your other hand, you pull me up higher so I'm level with your cock 'I give you a fucking good chance to cum your brains out, and not only do you waste it, but you disobey my order too?'

Looking down at me as I gaze up at you, a hungry expression crossing my tearstained features, you start rubbing your head and shaft over my soft face and lips. You rub your head tantilizingly slowly over my lips, grinning at my eager expression. Unsure of what you'd most like me to do I just watch you, looking for the slightest indication, the smallest hint of a moan escaping my throat as my desire to taste you almost gets the better of me. 'What was that? Speak up!'

Tracing the tip of my tongue over my lips I murmur quietly, 'May i taste you Sir? I really need to....' Sighing shakily when you don't say anything, I lightly flick the tip of my tongue over your head, watching your reaction. Pushing your cock deeper into my mouth, pleased that I remembered to ask first, you sigh softly, letting go of my leash and entwining your fingers in my hair, 'mmmm thats right you dirty cocksucking whore, take all of it...' Taking you as deep as I can I slowly rock back and forth, sighing in pleasure as I feel your cock twitch, hungrily anticipating your sweet cum sliding down my throat.

You grip my hair tighter, and I whimper as I feel you tensing up, licking and sucking every inch of your hot cock more hungrily, closing my eyes in bliss, moaning softly. 'mmmmmmmm.....' At the last possible moment you pull from my mouth, shooting your load all over my face and tits as you furiously jack your cock, growling hoarsely before wiping the rest of your cum off on my face.

Panting softly you tilt my face up, well aware of how badly I wanted to swallow your cum, 'I'm gonna go get some breakfast now, don't you dare wipe your face Fuckslave, or I'll make your punishment worse. You don't want to displease me further do you?' I slowly shake my head no as you step off the bed, resolved to keep my place until you come back.

Deliberately, you leave me there for twenty minutes or so while you eat, creeping back quietly to look in on me from time to time, pleasently surprised to find I've complied totally, still straddling the pillow, my hands cuffed behind my head, arching my back slightly, and your cum still spattered across my body. Too worried about my impending punishment, I don't even chance a taste, I just wait patiently for you to come back. Eventually you pad back into the room, holding a plate with a sliced apple on it. As I eyeball you somewhat warily you kneel back on the bed, straight in front of me. 'You've done really well, I know you haven't moved at all since I left' you murmur, picking up a slice of apple and sliding the edge of it up my body, collecting your cum with the fruit and bringing it to my lips. 'I know you must've been tempted to at least try cumming while I was gone..' Motioning for me to open my mouth you feed me the first slice, finally letting me taste your fuckjuices.

Grinning as I moan softly in pleasure, you pick up another slice, continuing to clean my body off slowly, 'You've been so good in fact that you'll definitely be allowed cum before the weekend is over'

At this I perk up visibly, and tentatively ask between bites, 'Will I be allowed to soon Sir? I'm starting to ache....' Shushing me as you finish feeding me the apple, you reply that I'll come when you decide I deserve it. Offering me your fingers I suck the last of the apple juice from them, squirming involuntarily as you trace your other hand lightly over my tummy lowering it to tease the soft sensitive skin at the tops of my thighs.

'Hmm I have to go out now' you whisper softly as I keep squirming, trying hard to make contact with your fingers, 'But now I'm stuck on what to do with you, aren't I? If I leave you here alone you'll make yourself cum in no time, won't you?' Blushing slightly and smiling a little, I find I can't actually deny its true, instead just listening to see what your solution will be.

Thinking out loud as you undo the cuffs, 'Hmmm I think its better if you come with me, I'm just getting something sorted with the car.....I'm sure we can think of something to keep you amused while we're at the garage.' You unclip the leash but leave the collar on, ordering me to stay put as you rummage around for something you need.

Watching you meekly, I plead just a little, 'Sir can I cum soon, please? I need to so badly, if I'm good at the garage can I cum?'

Grinning wickedly, you promise, 'Ok then, if you can get through this afternoon without begging me to cum, maybe that'll put me in a good enough mood to finish you off' tossing a little pair of panties at me you say, 'If you can resist making any noise or squirming or anything, then I'll definitely let you cum, how's that?'

Nodding eagerly, I slip into the panties, moving about and getting ready to go, before stopping and turning to you, watching you suspiciously. 'What are you going to do to me though?'

Instantly warm pleasure rushes through me, my knees buckle under me as the crotch of the panties starts pulsing, teasing my already oversensitive clit. 'Oooohhhh fuck.....' You stop just as I slide to the floor, standing over me and helping me up.

'Every time someone says the trigger, I'm going to do that to you.' Kissing me softly, you grin wickedly and bound downstairs, calling back, 'Now hurry up or we'll be late!'

Dragging on some clothes, I fix myself so that I'm at least presentable, calling down to you as I follow you down, 'Can I have a hint on what the word is?' Gently holding my hand and pulling me out the door, you shake your head and assure me its a surprise. Relaxing back into the car I buckle my seatbelt, absentmindedly letting my hand trail to the collar still around my neck, curling my fingers around it, wondering exactly what I've managed to get myself into.

A few minutes later as you pull into the garage, you flick the switch on the panties for a few seconds, just to remind me how much is at stake before we head inside. While I'm standing there waiting for you, my mind starts to wander, clearly not held at all by your consultation about your car. Leaning slightly against the wall, my mind drifts to the last time you fucked me good and hard, making me cry out again and again as you drove your hard prick into my sopping cunt, pounding relentlessly against my g-spot as I wrapped my legs around you....

I'm jolted sharply out of my daydream by a massive wave of pleasure, my knees buckling again as I try desperately to control my reaction, barely managing to right myself and bite back a whimper, looking around to make sure no one noticed. Its over almost before it started and I curse myself for not paying attention, grinning despite myself at the slight smirk on your face.

Standing up straight I move closer to you, listening more closely to whats going on, trying to catch the trigger. As the man walks off to sort out your details I move around to your front, curling my fingers around your belt and pulling you possessively close so our hips are touching, leaning up to kiss and lick at your neck, murmuring quiet enough that only you can hear, 'Alright then, you win, I just want you to take me home, drag my clothes off and fuck me hard and deep.....my swollen little clit has been throbbing for some proper attention since last night and I fucking need it now...'

Taken aback a bit by my aggression it takes you a moment to react, a fact I take advantage of by subtly slipping a hand between us, teasingly tracing your hardening cock through your jeans, still barely whispering, 'I bet you'd love to sink this thick fucker into my tight hole right now wouldn't you? I'm so wet right now, my juices are dripping down my...' I break off suddenly as the man comes back, flashing a cheeky grin at you as I move away, letting you speak to the guy as you try to hide your hardon. I'm fucking delighted that its you losing your composure for once.

As you start chatting again you flick the switch to its highest setting, pretty determined to get me back even if I do end up cumming in the process. Without seeming too concerned about it I relax back against the wall, my feet planted so that my ass and shoulders are the only body parts resting against it. As the tiny toy resting against my clit jumps and vibrates my mind drifts back to my daydream and before I know it I'm there again, my head tilted back off the the edge of the bed, your hard throbbing cock buried in my tight cunt to the hilt, fucking me harder and deeper than I thought possible as I moan and writhe under you, on the edge, almost there, just about.......and then the sensations lessen again.

Snapping my eyes open to glare at you I almost grin at the frankly astonished look on your face. The man appears to have gone off somewhere and you grab me by the wrist, pulling me close enough to whisper, 'What the fuck were you doing!?' Still slightly dazed about the whole thing I shrug and that seems to piss you off more, 'You looked like you were fucking or cumming or something, I didn't think you'd take it that far!'

Standing up properly to clear my head, I shake your hand off and murmur quietly, 'Thats cos I was a few seconds off from the best fucking orgasm of my life so far, and you stopped it again...whats your problem anyway? I thought you wanted everyone to see your slut for what she really is.' Finding one of your hands with mine I figure to hell with who's looking and guide it to the front of my jeans, my juices slowly soaking through the material. 'Now unless you want me to drag your clothes off and fuck you here and now, take me home.' All thoughts of talking to the mechanic appear to have completely left your mind as we rush back to the car, but it doesn't take long for you to reassert yourself.

As soon as we're belted in you wrap your free hand in my hair, pulling my mouth down to your straining cock. 'Suck it now you fucking slut, I bet you wanted everyone in there to see you cum' Moaning my agreement I eagerly swallow your shaft, teasingly licking and tonguing your hot prick as you drive us home.

Before either of us can make out whats happened we're tearing the clothes off one another just inside the front door, slamming it shut behind us as I eagerly push you to the floor, far too desperate to cum now to risk you teasing me any further. Ripping off those tickling panties that tormented me so much before, I finally get to do what I need and straddle your hips. Trading kisses and rough caresses I grind my hips on yours, your throbbing shaft rubbing the length of my aching cunt, teasing my slippery hole until I can't take it anymore.

Practically panting with desire I whisper anxiously, 'mmmm fucking hell slide into me now I need it fucking now!!' Tilting your hips and keeping a firm hold on mine you thrust hard up into me just as I sink down on your shaft, and its all I can do not to whimper in sheer pleasure. Rocking my hips gently at first I rapidly find my rhythm, urgency taking over as my pleasure builds quickly. The hours of teasing catch up with me as my clit throbs, every muscle in my body tensing and relaxing as my orgasm builds for the last time. Digging my nails gently into your chest and tummy my head tilts back, my eyes only half open as I murmur almost to myself, 'Mmmm fuck....deeper, harder....uungghh I love how you fill my slut cunt, you love fucking my tight hole, don't you....' Too content to really do much else you murmur your agreement and pull me down close to you, holding my wrists gently in your hands.

'Hold on a sec' you order quietly, pulling my hands up past your head so its harder for me to move without pulling away from your cock totally, grinning as I start whimpering and struggling against you. Almost laughing at my obvious distress you roll over so I'm on my back with you on top of me, kissing me reassuringly as you slide balls deep inside me again 'My slut said she wanted a good hard fucking, right?' Nodding on reflex I arch my back as you start pounding into me, grinding my hips back into the floor as the sensations get almost too intense for me to bear. Every thrust rubs along my clit just right, and before long I'm desperately clawing your back, every muscle tensed, my toes curling as my orgasm finally rips through me. Wave after wave of pleasure hits as I buck frantically under you, my body shuddering in deep primal moans of pleasure. Speeding up your thrusts to prolong my cum, my tight pussy clenching and releasing around you becomes too much and you flood my cunt with spurt after spurt of your creamy cum. Still moaning softly with every gasp for breath I relax under you, well fucked and satisfied (for the moment at least) holding you close as we sink into an afterglow stupor.

When I finally start coming back to the world I become dimly aware of your hand cradling the back of my head, and opening my eyes I find I'm more or less gazing into yours. 'Who's my slut?' you ask, as though you really need to hear the answer. Grinning dreamily I start gently rubbing your back, relaxing you into me all the more.