A Game between Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
The games continue for two married couples on holiday.
8.8k words
4.57
47k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of A Game between Friends. WARNING: This one has explicit gazebo sex.

*****

I woke up in a pile of naked friends, my wife nowhere to be seen. It took my poor abused brain a minute to figure out what the hell was going on. When I finally did, my stomach, already a bit queasy from all the drinking, plummeted as I faced the consequences of my actions. Where was Donna, and what was she thinking? Had I ruined my marriage? Had I ruined my friendship with Steven and Scarlett? My brain helpfully started to generate images of my whole life dissolving into blackness, everything I being loved torn from me. And it was all my fault. I gently maneuvered my way out of bed, dreading waking my friends and seeing the same look on their faces that I had on mine. I had to find Donna and get answers before my imagination spawned even more awful possibilities.

I slipped out into my own room, but it was empty. Grabbing a shirt and pants, I dressed and headed downstairs. Entering the kitchen, I finally found my wife. She was sitting at the table, wearing her robe, drinking a cup of coffee. "Donna?" I asked, tentatively.

She looked up at me, wearing the expression of someone just as hungover as me. There was a dreadful moment of silence, and then she said "holy shit Dan, did that really happen?"

I nodded. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know things would get so out of control. I should have stopped it."

She smiled at me. "Any of us could have stopped it, Dan. It's nobody's fault. We were all having fun."

"I know, but we weren't thinking," I said, trying to find the words to get these feelings out. "What if Steven and Scarlett regret it? What if it changes everything?"

"What would it change?" Donna asked. I felt relieved that she wasn't angry or embarrassed, but her cool reaction was puzzling me.

"Well, we've seen our friends naked. We had sex in front of each other! You were in there with Steven..." I trailed off, afraid to ask.

"And you were in there with Scarlett," she answered. "Do we want to tell each other what happened?"

I couldn't respond. I very much wanted to know what she and Steven did together, but I very much didn't want to tell her what I had done with Scarlett. She didn't seem inclined to volunteer any details either, so the silence said it all. I wondered if I could be ok with not knowing if my wife fucked my friend. For now, it seemed better to leave it unsaid.

Finally, Donna spoke. "We can't take anything back, so let's see what happens gong forward. Besides, I don't think I would take back last night, even if I could. That was one of the hottest nights I've ever had."

Even through the fog of my hangover, I felt a jolt of excitement from that. She liked it. Thank fucking god, she liked it as much as I did.

"Me too," I admitted. "But I hope we didn't fuck up things with our friends."

On cue, we heard the sound of people moving from upstairs. Steven and Scarlett were emerging from their slumber, and would soon be down to have potentially the most awkward conversation of our lives. "What should we say to them?" Donna whispered to me.

"Just be cool," I whispered back, desperately trying to sound cool. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee from the pot and joined Donna at the table. After a few minutes we heard footsteps on the stairs, and then our friends appeared in the kitchen. They had thrown on some new clothes, and were rubbing the sleep from their eyes. Immediately, Steven gave us a big grin. "Hell of a night!" he said.

The tension I had been holding in my body started to fade. I felt as comfortable with my friends as I ever had.

"Move it!" Scarlett said as she shoved Steven aside to get to the coffee. "My head is killing me." They joined us at the table, the conversation jumping from how we all felt like shit to how amazing last night was. I asked our friends if they'd ever done anything like that before.

"Nothing that crazy," Steven said, smiling directly at my wife. For a moment, I pictured them alone in that room. What had they done together?

"It was a good crazy," Scarlett said, smiling at me. The memory of the two of us alone in that room came flooding back, the sight of my hard cock between her breasts...

"So what now?" Donna asked. We all looked around at each other and shrugged.

"I'm taking a shower, can't think past that right now," Scarlett said, standing up. Steven joined her as they headed back upstairs.

"Huh. That was not what I was expecting. That was not weird at all," I told Donna.

"You worry too much," she said, standing up. "Now I'm going to see if I can find any painkillers because my head is killing me. If we do that again, no drinking!"

She left me there at the table, her words bouncing through my mind.

"If we do that again..."

------

We all felt better by lunchtime, and went out to one of the little country restaurants in town. Our conversation felt as natural as ever, but I couldn't get the images from last night out of my head. I watched as Scarlett put her drinking straw to her lips, remembering how she looked with those lips wrapped around her husband's cock. She was wearing a light, yellow summer dress that clung to her in a way that was impossible to ignore. Steven handed something to my wife, and I remembered him grabbing her hand last night and leading her upstairs. Donna made a "mmm" noise as she tasted her food, and I could hear the sounds of her moans as she came hard while our friends

other patrons inside, but they were too far away to hear the details of how I liked my cock sucked.

"Not always," said Scarlett, grinning at Steven. "But he likes me to swallow, and I like it too. And you, Dan! I had no idea you had such a talented tongue. You had Donna going crazy last night!"

Put on the spot, I graciously accepted the compliment. "Thank you, but I've had a long time to practice. Steven didn't seem to be doing so bad himself."

He just smiled, as we all remembered Scarlett squirming as he licked her. "I hope you enjoyed the show" he said.

We did. There was a break in the conversation. We all wanted to say it. Finally, Scarlett did. She was always the adventurous one.

"I talked to Steven this morning, and we both thought last night was great. And honestly, we don't want the game to stop. We don't want to pressure you, and it's totally cool if you want it to be a one-time thing."

"I want to do it again," I blurted out like a child that had just gotten off a rollercoaster. I looked over at Donna, hoping I hadn't said the wrong thing, but she was already agreeing. So, it was out there now. Everyone was in.

"Good," Steven said. "Because I have an idea for a game we can play right here." We all leaned in close. I don't know why, because he wasn't whispering.

"This is the first I'm hearing about it," Scarlett said. "What do you have in mind?"

Steven picked up two sugar packets from the table, a yellow one and a blue one. He dropped them into an empty cup. "It's a game called 'Luck of the Draw.' Reach into the cup without looking, and pick a packet. Yellow means you do something with your partner, and blue means you do something with the other person's partner."

"What do you mean 'do something?'" Donna asked nervously. "We're in a restaurant."

"Depends on how brave you are," Steven joked. "But nobody's out here except us. Keep it under the table and the rest of us will keep an eye out."

"I'm in," Scarlett said quickly, a gleam in her eye. I nodded my agreement as well.

Donna glanced at the door nervously. "This is it," I thought. "Too much, too soon. Crossed the line." Last night we had been drunk, and in the privacy of our cottage. It was just us having fun with our friends, and it felt like the rest of the world didn't exist. Now here we were, stone cold sober and looking at the rest of the world enjoying their lunches just inside the restaurant door. Nobody appeared to be paying attention to us, but the danger of getting caught was very real.

"Fine," Donna said, surprising me. "But I'm not going first."

"You might be, if I pick the blue one," Steven grinned. He shook the cup, closed his eyes, reached in and grabbed one. He held up his closed fist like it contained the cure for cancer. Finally, it opened, revealing the yellow packet. I suddenly realized that I had stopped breathing and inhaled deeply. I looked over at my wife, seeing a look of slight disappointment instead of the relief I had expected. I quickly looked at Scarlett, who was beaming.

"What are you going to do with me?" she cooed to her husband, leaning over to kiss him. The kiss lasted for a long time, and we saw Steven's arm sneak over to her lap.

"Mmm," Scarlett moaned into his mouth, her body squirming. Whatever he was doing to her under the table seemed to be hitting all the right spots. My gaze darted everywhere. Checking the door, trying to guess what Steven's hand was doing from his arm position, checking Donna's reaction, enjoying Scarlett's face as her husband played with her. I admit that most of my attention was focused on Scarlett. She looked so fucking hot. Her eyes were closed, her lips just barely parted as she let out fast, ragged breaths. Her breasts heaved slightly with each tremble, the shape clearly visible through her thin dress. I love watching a woman enjoy herself, and the dangerous setting and the forbidden thrill of it being one of my best friends made it even hotter.

She let out the quietest moan, almost a squeak. I felt my cock twitch and begin to grow. This was better than porn. Scarlett suddenly opened her eyes, looking directly into mine. She smiled at me, her body still squirming. Then her eyes shifted to Donna, and I saw my wife lean forward slightly, as if drawn to her friend. I was wondering if Steven was going to make Scarlett cum for us, when Donna suddenly grabbed the sugar packets and threw them back in the cup.

"Fine Steven, your game is awesome but you can't just make us watch. Next draw is for both couples," she said. She had changed her mind about the game hilariously quickly. My hand brushed against my hard cock under the table. I wasn't going to argue.

"My turn," Scarlett said, reaching into the cup. Her fist opened, revealing the blue packet. I think I stopped breathing for a moment. We were really going to do this.

The women stood up and switched places, Scarlett settling in beside me. I watched my wife sit down next to Steven. She had a nervous look on her face, but she sat right next to him, so close their thighs must have been touching. I wasn't sure what would happen next. Was I supposed to touch Scarlett, or was she going to touch me, or was it a free-for-all?

Nobody moved for a few seconds, making me think that everyone had the same question. "We didn't really figure out how this works," Scarlett laughed. "I drew, so I think that means I do the playing. And Donna too, let's make it the ladies' turn."

I stiffened as I felt Scarlett's hand touch my knee under the table, and slowly slide up my thigh. I saw my wife's arm moving on the other side of the table. Whatever she was doing made Steven close his eyes and smile.

I looked over at Scarlett, and saw that she was looking right at me. Her eyes had the same twinkle I saw in them last night, when she was lying back on the bed, touching herself right in front of me. The same naughty smile she gave right before her head lowered and licked my cock that was rubbing between her soft tits...

"Oh my," Scarlett whispered as her hand finally reached my erection. She rubbed it slowly through my pants. "Donna, your husband really likes this game. How's mine doing over there?"

"Steven seems pretty happy," Donna replied. My mind raced, picturing her stroking his hard cock. They looked at each other with lust. Was this the first time she had touched his cock like this? My attention jerked back to the lovely lady sitting beside me when her fingers started to unfasten my pants. I hurriedly glanced at the restaurant door, realizing that I had completely forgotten where I was. I relaxed when I saw that the coast was clear, but tensed up again as I felt my friend's hand snake down the front of my pants. She quickly found the hole in my boxers and took me in her hand for the first time. Her hand wrapped around my erection, squeezed me slightly. I heard a zipper from the other side of the table, and realized my wife was doing the same thing. Donna's other hand reached down, adjusting something. I heard Steven sigh in relief. I suspected that she had freed his cock from his pants, and was now stroking him freely in the open air of the restaurant. Impatiently, I reached down and adjusted myself, allowing my cock to slip through my open fly to freedom. Scarlett's warm hand wrapped around it, stroking it slowly from the base to the tip. I wanted to touch her, but Steven hadn't made any moves yet and I didn't want to ruin what was happening.

I looked back at Steven and was shocked to see that he was sitting alone. Where was...?

Then I heard the wet sounds coming from under the table. Oh my god. My wife was..? Here?

Donna suddenly popped back up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked at me, and then at Scarlett, without a trace of shame. "He was getting a little dry," she said as her hand resumed its rhythmic motion on Steven's cock.

I sat there stunned, getting a handjob from one of my best friends and trying to process what I had just seen. I've been with my wife for so many years, but I never would have guessed that this side of her existed. We'd fooled around outdoors a little, but she'd never gone down on me in public like that. I felt a little jealous that Steven had experienced that from my wife. But I quickly decided that I was more excited than jealous, and that I did find a lot of pleasure in watching them together. I love my wife and my friends, and I seeing them give each other pleasure made me happy for them. I turned to Scarlett, trying to show her with my eyes how much I was enjoying all of this.

"Hmm," said Scarlett, checking to see if the coast was clear. And then her head was in my lap. I felt her lips kiss the head of my cock, and then part. Then I felt her warm, wet mouth around me. She bobbed her head a few times, and then sat back up, blushing. After checking to make sure no one noticed, I saw that Steven and Donna were looking at us intently, her arm still moving rhythmically in his lap.

"Fuck, that's hot," Steven whispered. Just then, I saw motion coming from inside. I quickly grabbed Scarlett's hand and moved it away, and motioned for Donna to stop. I didn't have enough time to tuck myself back into my pants before our waitress strolled out to the table to check on us. She was young, probably early 20's, with short blonde hair. Very cute. I tried to act casual as she asked us if we needed any more drinks. I was on the far side of the table from her, so I didn't think she could see my hard cock sticking straight up into the air, cold without Scarlett's hand around it. I glanced at Steven to see if he was feeling as awkward as me. It was weird knowing he also had his erection bouncing around while this girl took our drink orders.

After what seemed like a long time, the waitress left. I noticed a strange expression on her face as she looked at us before heading back inside. Had she seen something, or were we just acting weird? I didn't know, but it felt like the game was over.

"Maybe we shouldn't press our luck," laughed Scarlett, and we all nodded our agreement. Steven and I stuffed our cocks back into our pants, which seemed uncomfortably tight. We behaved for the rest of the meal, and then headed out together.

The little country village near our cottage was charming, and we spent a little while strolling around, checking it out. We were acting flirty with each other, still turned on from the game. It felt right, and I wanted to push things further. I was trying to think of a game that could move things in the direction I wanted. Looking at Donna gave me a filthy idea.

"You know," I said, "the last game ended so fast that Donna got left out. Maybe the next game should be all about her."

"I like the sound of that," Donna said, grinning. "What did you have in mind?"

"Let's find someplace a bit more private," I said, motioning us off the main road. We walked for a few minutes, and found a small park with well-maintained walking paths and a gazebo. There was no one around, and the trees around the perimeter hid most of it from view. It was perfect for what I had in mind. I led our little group into the gazebo and we sat on the benches. It was just big enough for the four of us, with two benches inside. It was slightly elevated with four stairs leading up to the platform, and the waist-high wooden walls of the structure gave us enough privacy in case someone wandered by. The peaceful setting contrasted wickedly with what was about to happen here.

"So now will you tell us this game?" Donna asked. Without speaking, I took her in my arms, pulled her close, and kissed her passionately on the lips. Steven and Scarlett made a funny "oooh" noise as my arms wrapped around my wife tightly, my lips exploring hers. After a little while, I pulled back. Donna made a small disappointed noise.

"I call this game 'Next Level.' It's very simple. We each take turns with Donna, but you have to go a little further than the previous person. Donna, you can stop the game at anytime if you feel uncomfortable." The look on her face told me that was unlikely.

"Ok, I've already had my turn with her. Steven, can you take it to the next level?" I got up and offered my seat next to my wife to my friend. We switched places. I settled in on the other bench next to Scarlett, and Steven sat down next to Donna. They looked at us for a moment, and then turned to each other. For a few seconds, nobody moved. Then Steven slid his arms around her waist, exactly as I had. She leaned toward him, her eyes closing. Their heads came together, their lips touched. Gently at first. Then harder. Their lips parted slightly, and we could see their tongues gently dancing. Even after all that had happened, it felt shocking to see my wife and friend kissing so tenderly. I glanced over at Scarlett, and could tell she was having the same feelings. But she also had the same glint in her eye that was beginning to become familiar.

Then, Steven took it to the next level. His hands started roaming over Donna's body, settling on her chest. He caressed her breasts through her thin shirt, making her let out a small moan as he found one of her nipples and gave it a little pinch. I felt my cock growing in my pants as I watched them together. I don't know how much time passed, but eventually Steven pulled back. He didn't even glance at his audience. He was looking deep into my wife's eyes, and she was looking back intensely. After a few seconds, he stood up and motioned to Scarlett that it was her turn.

"Oh my god that was hot," Scarlett murmured as she sprang up to take her place next to Donna. I had seen the girls kiss last night, and under very intense circumstances. To be honest, the image of them kissing and holding hands as we fucked them had been popping into my mind all day. I wondered what Scarlett was going to do to take the game further. Steven sat next to me as we eagerly waited to see what our girls would do. I felt a little strange after seeing how lovingly he kissed my wife while feeling her up. But I didn't want to stop. I wanted to see how far it would go.

Scarlett ran her head through her friend's hair, giggling a little with uncharacteristic self-consciousness. The look on Donna's face was unreadable, making me wonder if there was a problem. While the women had been into each other last night, maybe things were different in the sober, harsh light of day. My worries evaporated as Scarlett pulled Donna in close and kissed her. She was rougher than Steven had been, her hand wrapped around Donna's head holding her close. Her hands started to explore my wife's body, just as Steven had. I couldn't deny that it was hot seeing another woman's hand slide across Donna's breasts.