A Game Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers

“On your knees and lay your head in my lap. I want to stroke your hair.”

Shivering, I knelt beside him and did as he ordered, while he kept his attention on the TV, but I had closed my eyes and ignored it. The feel of his strong hand petting me relaxed and excited me, when he eventually turned the idiot box off, but continued to rub my head. His hand roamed down my back as his bulge began to grow slowly near my cheek so he released his penis and started stroking it, but kept my head down on his thighs. So close to his sex, I felt a little afraid, but the rush turned me on as I could breathe in his scent, feeling his leg muscles tense beneath me. I could see how immense he was, fully erect and realized that at some point, he would make love to me with that large tool, and there was a good chance that it was going to hurt.

“Stand up.” he ordered after a few moments, “On my table.”

I obeyed, standing straight on the coffee table, looking down at him, feeling a little silly, but my eyes were fixed on his arousal. Admiring me as if I was a stature, he stroked his large penis, groaning while he merely stared at me. Fidgeting, from nervousness as his deep blue eyes scrutinized me, he grunted and bucked his hips slightly, then told me to squat and spread my legs so he could see my lips spread. Although I blushed from head to toe, I obeyed and he quickened his pace. I had just thought to myself that he could get the same pleasure at a strip club when he stood suddenly, grabbing my upper arm I almost fell from the table, landing firmly on my knees. When he faced me, his immense erection was against my cheek, pulsing its desire for me, and I took the initiative to take him in my mouth, caressing him with my lips. Even though he moaned and allowed me to move up and down for a few mere moments, he suddenly pulled away, though reluctant, and feigned a slap across my face. Gasping, I cowered before his hand reached me, and he chuckled.

“You are too eager, my slave, to please me.” tucking himself away, he found the leash and slipped the collar around my neck, “Follow me, lovely.”

I crawled behind him as he led me not to the bedroom, but a door that I realized led down to the basement. My heart beat faster from fear as I tried to remind myself that he would never really hurt me, as he had reassured from the beginning. He allowed me to walk down the dark steps past the laundry to a door that was painted in red. Once he had unlocked it, he snatched my arm and pushed me in first, quickly following close behind and locking it from the inside while I sat on my knees.

Even from the floor of this secret, hidden place, I was awed. The room had a red light giving it somewhat of a horror/pornographic feel with a large round bed in the middle of the room. The walls were soft, covered with an apparent red cloth and there was a small collection of sex toys in the far corner from the bed, displayed in a round black table. My heart was beating loudly in my chest and I wondered how many other girls had been down there with him and what, exactly, had he done to them. I was not given much more of an opportunity to wonder as he tugged harshly on the leash, pulling me up to stand. He roughly grabbed my elbows and pulled them behind my back, restraining them together, as well as my wrists. I opened my mouth to protest, but stopped, know I had to play along with this game.

Turning me around to face him, my chest heaved as my back was arched from the restraints and he gazed at my breasts as if deciding what exactly he wanted to do me. Stepping back, his eyes roamed up and down my body as he thought, then reached for my skirt, unzipping it. Kneeling, he tugged it down my hips, pausing to breathe in my scent between my thighs, then dropping it to the floor as he released me from those heels. With his hand gripping my shoulder, he led me to the bed, attaching my restraints to a short leash that hung on the wall behind the bed.

“On your knees in the middle of the bed.” his tone was cold and demanding, “I want to take a picture of you.”

“Hey, wait, that’s not what I agreed to.” I objected, slightly pulling away from him before he bound me to the wall.

The look on his face alarmed me as he clamped his hand on my throat, squeezing slightly. I could not move, my binds secure, he thrust two fingers inside of me, roughly until I moaned, enjoying his torture. I was wet already, so he stopped when my hips started swaying with him, releasing his grip on my neck and stepping back. Without a word, he retrieved a large black mask for my eyes with little slits so I could still see, and then pulled my bra down slightly to show my breasts. My nipples were so hard they almost ached when he stepped away, positioning a camera on a tripod in front of the bed.

“You are so hot...” he mumbled, looking through the lens, he adjusted his erection in his pants, “I will take these pictures of you, slave, because you are my property. I do not want to hear your fucking mouth again or I may not be so merciful.”

I did not move, terrified, trying to picture him a few hours ago when he reassured me that I was safe, only this man before me seemed like someone else. Pictures were definitely against the rules, especially with me tied up like a cheap whore. Then I remembered that I was definitely not cheap, at least to him. He had paid a high price for me, and now I figured it was so he could sell provocative photos of me and make money. Figuring I had been deceived, I tried to relax while the flash blinded me as he snapped one picture after another. It sickened me and I decided that when, and if, he released me, I was going to leave as this game was definitely over for me. But where was I? He had driven me there blindfolded so I had no idea where I was or how to get to get home. I was trapped, basically, until he was supposed to return me to the club in two days.

“Damn, why look so sad?” He asked, stepping away from the camera, “You’re supposed to be enjoying this.”

I opened my mouth but, again, said nothing, dropping my gaze to the floor, not wanting to look at him any more. Stepping away from the camera he sat on the bed and released me from the wall.

“Elysia, I thought I reassured you enough before,” he said out of character as he sat me gently in his lap.

“You’re not supposed to take pictures.” I mumbled shamefully, my arms still tied painfully behind my back.

His mouth was touching my ear as he whispered, “There’s no film in the camera, pet. It is only part of the game. Trust me, or this whole weekend will be a tug of war. You know the group would never put you in danger, right? They screen us guys more intensely than the army. But I’m tiring of having to coddle you every time you get a little apprehensive. Is this not what you want? Do you want to cancel the game?”

I felt stupid and childish. He was right. I was not in any danger and I did enjoy the idea of being a slave. I just did not know him and was having trouble accepting that he wanted to play Master as much as I wanted to play Slave. Instead of answering with words, I leaned in to kiss him so he held me tightly and let his tongue explore my mouth once more.

“I‘m sorry, I’m stupid.” I said once he pulled away.

“Maybe this is just too rough for you.” his hand played at my nipple as I sighed, “I thought you would like it though.”

“I did until you pulled out the camera.”

“Okay, I’ll put it away, but trust me from this point on. I’m not trying to take advantage of you. Call it a test to see if you really want to be my slave.”

He smiled then kissed me again, so sweetly and passionate, all I really wanted was for him to lay me on the bed and fuck me. Gently, he tied me to the wall again and stood, cupping my face.

“You are so fucking beautiful.” he mumbled, his thumb brushing over my lips, “It takes a lot of willpower not to throw you down and fuck the shit out of you.”

I smiled; it seemed that we shared the same strong feeling of desire. Stepping back, he slipped quickly back into character as he examined me, perhaps deciding what to do next. Pulling the mask from my eyes, he tossed it to the floor and knelt by the sex toys, running his right hand over them. Glancing up at me, he noticed that I was straining my head to watch him, so he found a black silk scarf and covered my eyes, blinding me.

“That is much better, slave.” he moaned and allowed his fingers to trace over my shoulder and down my back.

Hearing nothing but his breathing for a few moments, I felt warm and my skin tingled with anticipation, the ache from my binds forgotten. A sudden hum tickled at my ear and I knew it had to be a vibrator buzzing, his hand gently grasping my breast. I fought to keep from whimpering, needing so badly to know what pleasures he had for me, but my lips parted as he tickled my back with the vibrator. Sighing, he was very quiet; tracing the tip of it down my spine, to the base of my backbone, then back up again. His other hand was delicately massaging one breast, than the other, pinching slightly at my aching nipples to make me moan.

Long minutes passed, or so it seemed, as he continued this gentle torture, a growing wetness between my legs causing me to rock my hips slightly. I supposed he was trying to arouse me to the point of trusting his touch and his intentions. Dragging the tip of the plastic penis down the curve of my buttocks, he carefully slid it between my thighs from behind, the side of it vibrating both of my openings. Gasping suddenly, I pulled on my restraints, wanting, needing, to touch myself or have him touch me as he allowed the vibrator to linger at my lower lips.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, slave.” he whispered, his mouth so close to my throat, I could feel his hot breath on my skin, “You see, I can give you so much pleasure if you obey me.”

Removing the toy, he pulled away from me and I heard the rustle of clothes, hoping he was removing his pants, unable to keep the vision of his erection from my mind. With one hand on my hip, he knelt behind me in the bed, the released me from the leash, pushing my face down so my butt was high in the air, exposed to him. I had to be dripping wet by this point, as he held me down with one hand and positioned his head at my lips with the other. It was massive, throbbing, and I did feel afraid of the size, but wanted to have him inside of me more than anything.

“Are you going to be a good little girl and let me fuck you?” he moaned, rubbing the tip slightly along my slit.

“Yes, Master.” I whined, wanting to push my hips back toward him.

“How badly to you want your master to take your pussy?”

“Very much, Master. I am so wet for you.”

“You will not stop me, do you understand? I will not tolerate interruptions.”

“Yes, Master.” I spread my knees a little wider, hating, but loving, this torture.

“Beg me to fuck you. I can fuck my own hand, but I want to hear how much you need your Master to dominate your sex, as well as your life.”

I pleaded, promised, and cried for him to enter me, give me the whole fullness of him, pain and all, and without a word, he pushed his whole length into me. I squealed and wanted to move away, tensing even more as it seemed to tear into me, but his hands held me to him, strong and demanding, I knew I was in his power. I could hear him moaning how tight I was as he withdrew every thick, long inch of his manhood, then plunged into me even harder, his fingers grasping tightly at my arms. I know I must have moaned some words, but the memory of what was said was lost, feeling nothing, aware only of his hard sex invading me.

“Good little slave.” he moaned, still moving at a slow, but forceful pace, “You take my cock so well.”

I gasped and groaned in response as his hips gained in rhythm slightly, our hips meeting with a slap of flesh as we both seemed possessed by an insistent desire to make this last forever. My skin felt on fire as it was hot and flushed, small beads of perspiration spreading to cool me. Each time the pace quickened, I screamed in pleasure, feeling him tear into me all over again until he was pounding me, with a maddening desire of acceleration. Touching me deeper inside than any man, I soon gave in to one orgasm after another until my body continued to shudder with each thrust, until he withdrew, suddenly, and threw me onto my back.

Giving me no time to think or act, he was inside me again, his hands pushing my knees to my chest. I moved my hips up to meet his demanding thrusts, and came again, my back arched both from the pleasure, and my restraints. Roughly, his thickness moved into me, even deeper now, and I must have been screaming when his mouth seized mine passionately as the room seemed quieter somehow. Our tongues demanding passage into each other’s mouths, our bodies molded together with sweat, saliva, and the juices from between my legs. Time had long ago ceased to exist; all that I was aware of was the sense that his immensity seemed even larger with each stroke, plunging deeper into my body. I tore my mouth from his, but he continued to kiss my throat, nibbling as he did, I screamed as another, more intense orgasm sent tremors from the inside out.

“Oh, God...” his moans started deep and low, and then rose quickly in volume when he abruptly withdrew.

Lifting with a tremendous gasp, he spilled his seed onto my stomach, some shooting as high as my breasts, the hot, smooth liquid spreading slowly across my abdomen. We were both gasping for air when he collapsed onto me, catching his breath for a short moment before he sat up, my legs still spread to him, covered in sex, my chest heaving.

“Very good, slave.” he was still slightly panting, “I am going up to sleep, but you will sleep here, drenched in our come.”

“Yes, Master.” I answered, hoping he would untie me and remove the blindfold.

At first, however, he left me down there without another word, and I heard his footsteps in the room above, then nothing. I started to struggle with the binds behind my back, to no avail. Deciding to try and rest on my side, I was surprised at how easy it was to find the comforts of sleep, the smell and feel of sex still very thick in the small room.

To Be Continued...

Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers
12