A Game Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened with a gentle touch and kisses along my skin, the room still faintly dark from the thick curtains. I sighed and entangled my fingers in his hair, wanting his mouth on mine.

“I am going to hate giving you up.” his words were mumbled as he kissed my throat.

“Me, too, Master.” I replied, closing my eyes.

“I may never find another lover as wonderful as you.”

“Won’t I ever see you again?” the thought of losing him had not crossed my mind.

“Elysia, if we do, we’ll be breaking the rules and get kicked out of the club.” our masks seemed to have dropped with the tenderness of the morning.

I pulled away from him and sat up, “So what?” I yelled, “I’m sick of it, anyway. I could never go back again and let another man between my legs! No one else can ever do to me what you have done. If you want to go back, I suppose you will never see me again.”

I tried to get up, but he grabbed my upper arm and forced me back down to sit on the edge of the bed.

“You forget, slave, that you are mine until I return you to the group.”

“Spare me!”

I jerked my arm away from him and managed to make it to the door, but jumping in front of me, he took hold of my shoulders and threw me to his bed and held me down. His heavy body on top of mine, he kissed my face and neck, raising his hips to stroke himself to arousal.

“You made a mistake in falling for me.” he whispered, positioning his now throbbing head between my lower lips, “I am driven by sex in a way you can never imagine.”

“Please, I can give you anything you want! Am I not a good lover to you?”

“Oh, yes, you have been the best lover so far.” he eased into me, making me gasp, my wrists held above my head by one strong hand, “So submissive, so easily trained. You let me fuck you like a whore and a wife. But if I had you in my bed every night, everyday, you would change, and it would never be the same. It would never be like this again.”

Even though his words stung, he once more possessed me, spreading my thighs to his thrusts I had come to love and hate. The immense pleasure sent tremors through my body and time stood still, once more, as it had our first time. Taking him, giving to him everything I had, my legs wrapped around his waist while I moaned, “I love you, Master.” Over and over. Kissing my mouth to quiet me, he suddenly changed his pace and it was almost like magic; my body gave in to an orgasm that took me right out of my body. I knew I had screamed something, followed quickly by a whine as he had lifted himself from me and made me cold.

“On your hands and knees slave!” he ordered with such fury in his tone.

I barely thought about what he said, offering my backside to him, my legs spread wide enough to let him know that I wanted him. Only it was not his intent to take me just yet. Barking abrupt instructions to use my own fingers on myself, I obliged quickly, so hot at that moment I would have done anything. I did exactly as he commanded, at the pace he wanted, the way he wanted. With his left hand at my hip and his right assisting my own hand, I came within seconds, it seemed, moaning and fighting to stay up in position. Before the wave of my orgasm subsided, I felt his tongue licking at me as his hands forced my cheeks apart to allow his tongue access there. I could not help but jerk away at the sudden sensation, followed quickly by a rough slap to my exposed bottom.

“You will stay still or be tied up, Slave!”

“Yes, Master, I am sorry.” I whined, shivering a little.

Although I scrambled to get back into position, he spanked me again before returning his attention to licking me slowly and deliberately. I was moaning, our hands at my clit once more when I begged him not to stop and he did, immediately lifting from me.


“Don’t move, just relax.”

I had no idea what he was about to do. Concentrating on my fingers at my own pleasure, I moved them faster as I started to come when I felt him. Hard and pressing against my anus as if trying to force himself into me, slowly, painfully. I opened my mouth to protest, but my body took control, shuddering in another orgasm that relaxed and subdued me. Dropping my head onto a pillow, I bit into it, feeling pain like never before, and loving it. Tearing slowly into me I screamed “No” and moaned all in the same breath.

“Do not stop touching yourself.”

I did not see how I could move any part of my body; I felt weak everywhere, all of my senses on what he was doing, and how to react to it. Once his erection filled me, he paused as if allowing me to feel each pulse of blood though him before withdrawing just as slowly. I could hear him groan, his hands squeezing at my buttocks as he kept the pace slow, though only for a short time. Moving slightly faster now - my entire body hot, my knees trembling - he spoke to me.

“Can you take this, Slave? Every day I will have complete access to whatever part of your body I desire. Can you give that to me?”

“Yes!” I wondered if he could hear me through the pillow.

In response, however, he thrust into me roughly, deeply, then withdrew quickening the pace. Grabbing my arm, he forced it behind my back, holding it tightly.

“You will address me as Master, slave!”

My Master now forced his hips into me with demand, my screaming caught in the pillow. With his free hand he felt between my legs, soaking wet, and slipped his middle finger into me, using his thumb on my clit. Grunting, he told me he was going to make me come one more time.

“So tight…” he began to moan and I could feel him swell inside of me.

Releasing my arm, he grabbed a handful of hair, jerking my head up as his hips rocked faster, tearing into me more as I screamed. Tears streamed my face, yet I raised my hips to meet each thrust.

“I’m going to take you back and you will never see me again.” He jeered into my ear; teeth clenched, ”I will never give you these pleasures again, never be your Master to be obeyed.” I could say nothing, so over whelmed by him, “Beg me to let you stay. Convince me you will be a good slave.”

I tried, but could not make out any words, only grunts and moans as he pushed into me, then slapped my buttocks for not answering. Our bodies interrupted the scenario, however, and we lost ourselves in the growing pleasure leading us both to climax. I could feel him grow inside of me seconds before he released my hair and I collapsed onto the pillow. We seemed to come at the same moment as he withdrew and allowed his juices to ooze onto my back and bottom. Gasping, we could say nothing as he collapsed beside me, holding me close, my head on his chest as he kissed my hair.

“Tonight,” he sighed, holding me tightly, “You will go back.” My heart fell until he went on, “And we will tell Trevor that you want to be my slave permanently.”

I hugged him tighter, although my limbs ached and the future was suddenly so unclear, and kissed his chest, taking in his scent.

“Master Xavier, “he continued in an authoritative voice, “I what you may call me from now on Elysia.”

Snuggling comfortably in his embrace, I smiled and we fell asleep that way, peacefully, lovingly.

12