Hyeonverse: A Game For Six

Story Info
It's just five bullets short of wonderful.
11.6k words
3.7
31.2k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My deepest appreciation to Xpoerotica and Decal_Last for editing my story and helping me improve my writing, you guys are amazing!

AN INVITATION TO DANCE

>> (New IP rerouted through slave 8497)

(Data mining...)

(Profiling...)

(Hosting)

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 8/23/15 15:07 PM

Hi, guys, I'm so glad I found this page!

Finally, a place where I can brag about how wonderful my life has become.

I (F56) have been cheating on my husband (M68) for seven years now, ever since his testicular cancer rendered him essentially asexual. I am a high libido (HL) woman, so I was deeply distraught. Thankfully, Colin understood my situation and opened the door by giving me a lifetime free pass. He's actually reading this as I type; I love you, babe, I love you so much! We had to set a couple ground rules first, of course:

Rule#1: unknown men only, and only once with each.

Rule#2: no pregnancies or STDs.

Rule#3: he needs to know everything, so there is always a recorder with me at all times.

It's funny, is it cheating if your husband is encouraging you to go out and satisfy your needs?

Last weekend, I drove to a college on the other side of town. There's a bar there where the students like to hang. I'm semi-famous among those young studs by now. Ten minutes in and there's a line of boys offering me a drink. It always drives the sorority girls insane. This time, I chose this tall, skinny lad with long fingers and a big nose. You know what they say about big noses? It's true! I don't even bother learning their names anymore, no time for chit-chat. Two minutes after arriving at the motel and they're bending me at the waist and wall-fucking me.

Thank God for Colin, he's the light in my eyes. He always makes sure to lick me into a mind-blowing orgasm before sending me out the door to go get fucked. And it's not just licking, his tongue and his fingers can paint an aquarelle of pleasure on my entire body that no eight-inch college boy cock will ever match.

CERBERUS posted on 8/23/15 15:25 PM

Hip hip whore-ay.

CUMQUEEN posted on 8/23/15 15:48 PM

Welcome to Adulterous Bliss, Marie Antoinette! Please ignore Cerberus, the little cunt never has anything useful to add; I wish the Admins would just ban him. I am so happy that you've got the chance to live such a thrilling experience, cheating is the most exhilarating thing in the world, it's even better than drugs. I've been putting the horns on my boyfriend (BF) myself for the last six months, and this is the happiest I've ever been, sex with my coworker is just wonderful beyond words. We do it in the parking lot, there's a dark corner far removed that we use to test his car's suspension to the limit, LOL. Last week, we finally did it for the first time on my bed. It was the scariest thing ever. I was so afraid my BF would get home early and catch us that I barely came. Thankfully, nothing happened but I am back to the parking lot, still the safest place to ride that pony for now. Just make sure your guy never finds out, and you'll be on to a great life filled with rich experiences.

CERBERUS posted on 8/23/15 15:49 PM

Hip hip whore-ay.

CUMQUEEN posted on 8/23/15 15:52 PM

Fuck you.

MOUTH_BREEDER posted on 8/23/15 16:58 PM

Hey, Marie, welcome aboard the joyride, I've been cheating on my girlfriend (GF) with two juicy housewives for a year now. Both bitches got themselves pregnant these past few months, so I had to kick them out. Now, I'm setting my eye on this hot blonde babe with a glorious rack who's engaged to my junior assistant. They want to get married, LOL, so precious. She's already started flirting back with me, so I wouldn't give it a week until my cock is balls deep inside that tight little cunt of hers. Can't wait to inseminate her sweet, sweet pussy, I have such a fetish for impregnating married women...

In the meantime, I am riding this hot Swedish exchange student, but I have a slot for one more pussy. PM me if your college boys ever need a time off.

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 8/23/15 17:02 PM

Classy...

MOUTH_BREEDER posted on 8/23/15 17:10 PM

Hey, you're the one fucking college boys behind your husband, babe. We're all way past classy here.

CUMQUEEN posted on 8/23/15 17:28 PM

(Post deleted by Admin. Reason: keep it civil, boys and girls)

CERVICALHAMMER posted on 8/23/15 17:46 PM

Hey, Marie Antoinette, so nice to meet you, I (M38) have been cheating on my wife (F36) for the last two years with this hot bitch (F45) who is a maniac in bed, she can't get enough of my cock. She works for a manufacturing company we supply equipment to, and it was lust at first sight. One look and I knew I had to have her, she was intoxicating. It's funny, my wife's prettier, younger, and bustier, but she's so boring in the sack I wanna shoot myself in the head. Now this chick, geez... I mean, at first glance she was as uptight as Ice Queen Elsa back home, but there was something wild in her eyes, underneath the whole good girl veneer that was just begging. Took me a couple of days to squeeze myself in, throw her a couple compliments and raunchy jokes and soon, she was all "Oh, my husband is always tired from working; with his two jobs we barely make love anymore."

The first time I entered her, it was like a dam bursting. Decades of restraint came crashing down, and I was neck deep in pussy, womb riding the silly cow into howling orgasms on the sheets. I just couldn't believe it; she turned into a full-on nympho right before my very eyes. Three times we did it, that day; two in bed, one over the table. Now, that pussy milks my balls dry five times a week. I know they say don't fuck crazy and this woman is certified, but the sex is so good I can barely keep up with her.

GALA posted on 8/23/15 19:21 PM

Hi, Marie Antoinette, and welcome aboard. I (F32) am married to a wonderful man (M34) going on seven years now. We have two lovely children, but for the last year and a half things had started to become a bit stale. Part of it is my fault, I guess, I already had low libido (LL) when my first was born, but my desire completely dried out after my second, I couldn't even bear my husband's touch anymore; just the sensation of his fingers on me when he tried to give me a back massage almost made me wanna puke. So, up until the last few months, we were practically living in a dead bedroom. My husband used to complain that sex was essential to him, so I usually just gave him a hand job. Little by little, I started to dial it back, hinting that I was dead tired, and soon I was blowing him once a week, then once a month. Happy times. My goal was now to step it down to once every six months. And then my sink broke and we had to get a plumber. Let me tell you, this boy is hot. Hot-hot-hot! I couldn't take my eyes off him, and I could tell he noticed how wet I was from just staring at him. Too bad the damn kids were there at the time. So, I gave him my phone number and he invited me for coffee next Sunday. I ended up accepting, boldest thing I've ever done in my life!

Come Sunday, I asked hubby to take care of the brats while I ran some errands and I met him at a coffee shop where we made out. He took me to a nearby motel and geez, this guy was a pro! He mounted me and pounded me into the mat for what felt like hours, my pussy was literally begging for mercy! God, I get so wet just from thinking about it, I had never come like this in my whole life. Anyway, I got back home sore and bow-legged, but with a smile from ear to ear; clueless hubbie was oblivious to the reason why, of course. Ever since, life has been nothing short of pure heaving Heaven; I am feeding hubbie crumbs at home (still can't stand his touch) while my plumber lays miles of pipe in me at the motel. Mama is back, baby!

OOHLALA posted on 8/23/15 20:05 PM

Hey, Marie Antoinette, welcome to the Bliss. New girl (F29) here too, I've been cheating on my husband (M32) for two years now. Four kids, a mortgage, two jobs, two cars, three dogs, and one night at his company's party I caught the slimy bastard checking out some office cunt's butt. I got so mad!

Right there, at the hotel pool, I made my move on one of his coworkers right in front of him. Taught that boy a lesson, he's never so much as even looked at another woman since, these days I have him groveling and begging for marriage counseling, it's so pathetic. I, on the other hand, was hooked from that moment on. The very next day, I contacted the guy and I didn't need to ask him twice. Oh, the joys of unprotected sex... I continued to ride my office fuck toy two, three, sometimes four times a week, during lunch breaks or after work. That is until he started talking about love and I had to nip that shit right in the bud. Too bad, he was good in the sack. The next guy I picked at my work was prettier but not as gifted. Still fucks pretty well, though, and with him, I can do it anytime, we just sneak out when nobody is looking for a ten-minute ride up on the elevator to the Land of O.

(corrupted data... please contact ADMIN)

(Rerouting through slave 6412)

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 9/14/15 11:02 AM

How are my pervs doing, this fine morning?

MOUTH_BREEDER posted on 9/14/15 11:17 AM

Superfine, my Sex Goddess! The page's a bit slow loading today, though; what gives?

OOHLALA posted on 9/14/15 11:23 AM

You noticed it too? Admins must be doing some software update.

GALA posted on 9/14/15 11:29 PM

I can't' wait to tell you guys about this weekend, my plumber came over while hubbie took the kids to the baseball game and it was di-vine! I am still trembling, OMG! Nothing beats fucking your side guy in your own bed.

I had to change the sheets, which sucked of course, but that tingling sensation of him munching on your pussy lips all morning, yuum!

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 11:32 AM

Wonderful.

CUMQUEEN posted on 9/14/15 11:35 AM

Fuck me, it talks?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 11:36 AM

Indeed I do, Eleanor.

CUMQUEEN posted on 9/14/15 11:38 AM

WTF?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 11:39 AM

That's your name, right? Eleanor Whitcomb, 3245 Cuomo Rd? Currently dating Terence Theodore Thompson?

(Ip 69.555.36.181 has logged off)

MOUTH_BREEDER posted on 9/14/15 11:42 AM

Dude, what the fuck?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 11:43 AM

Not now, Adrian Skinner of 5642 Westside St; I was talking to Eleanor. Oh, she left the conversation? That's rude, five demerit points to Slytherin.

GALA posted on 9/14/15 11:44 AM

Guys? What is going on was the page hacked?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 11:45 AM

It would appear so, Paula Valerio of 7623, Hillgrove Rd.

(Ip 69.555.21.563 has logged off)

OOHLALA posted on 9/14/15 11:48 AM

Guys, I think you better log off right now and scan your computers for viruses and malware.

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 11:50 AM

That would be wise, Lillian Reardon of 572, Elliot M. Parker Drive.

(Ip 69.555.81.582 has logged off)

CERVICALHAMMER posted on 9/14/15 11:53 AM

Fuck this, I'm outta here. Geez!

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 11:55 AM

Bye, Owen Graham of 547, Kennedy Rd.

(Ip 69.555.74.169 has logged off)

(Ip 69.555.47.343 has logged off)

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 9/14/15 12:24 PM

Cerberus? Cerberus, do you know who I am?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 12:26 AM

Mais bien sûr, Madame Rosalie Sullivan from 459, Hopkins Street.

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 9/14/15 12:33 AM

What do you want from us, Cerberus? Money? Sex?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 12:34 AM

Why, I want to play a game with you, Rosalie.

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 9/14/15 12:38 AM

What kinda game?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 12:26 AM

Dancing chairs.

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 9/14/15 12:31 AM

What do I win?

CERBERUS posted on 9/14/15 12:32 AM

Why, you get to have a Happy New Year, Rosalie.

(Ip 69.555.54.754 has logged off)

(All members have logged off)

>>

(Rerouting through slave 5146)

(Ip 69.555.36.181 has logged in)

(Ip 69.555.47.343 has logged in)

(Ip 69.555.54.754 has logged in)

(Ip 69.555.74.169 has logged in)

(Ip 69.555.81.582 has logged in)

(Ip 69.555.21.563 has logged in)

>>

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:00 AM

How are my pervs doing, this fine morning? How was your weekend?

MOUTH_BREEDER posted on 9/21/15 11:01 AM

Fuck you.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:02 AM

A bit early in the day for that, Adrian. Raincheck?

CERVICALHAMMER posted on 9/21/15 11:02 AM

I am gonna find you, and I am gonna kick your ass, dipshit.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:04 AM

I take it you all received my mail? The photo, the money, the files in your cell phones... the gun?

CUMQUEEN posted on 9/21/15 11:09 AM

What do you want, you fuck?

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:14 AM

I thought it'd be obvious. The cell phone file contains extensive data on all of you cunts' digital footprints. The gun is there to help you put bullets inside each other. And the photo belongs to your loved ones, which in your case, Eleanor, would be... your precious little cousin Elena, now in 3rd grade? I love her pigtails! The last one of you douche bags standing gets to see 2016, isn't that wonderful?

GALA posted on 9/21/15 11: 11:16 AM

Oh, my God.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:17 AM

Nah, I am just a regular person.

OOHLALA posted on 9/21/15 11:21 AM

Cerberus, it will ruin my life... please don't do this.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:22 AM

Do, Lillian? You're the ones who'll be doing all the doing and the dying.

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 9/21/15 11:25 AM

I can't just kill someone; I've never ever even shot a gun in my life.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:32 AM

Well, it's never too late to learn Rosalie. You see, I am kinda sad right now. Doctors have described me as manic depressive if you'd believe that. Words can be so hurtful...

All because I may have mentioned that there is just way too many cheaters in this world. You fuckers merrily eviscerate whole families, husbands, wives, sons, daughters, pets, and furniture... all that destruction, pain and suffering for a snog in a public toilet? No, no, no, no, no, NO! We need to start cutting down, this shit is just getting way outta hand. I have done my part by inviting you six fuck faces to my party and now, you pricks will be doing yours by reducing the cheaters' population, isn't that wonderful?

GALA posted on 9/21/15 11:46 AM]

I can't kill a person, a human being. Please.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:48 AM

It's not killing, Paula. It's... herd culling. It's sanitary; the human gene pool will thank you for your service.

GALA posted on 9/21/15 11:54 AM

You fucking monster.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 11:56 AM

It's almost noon, Paula. I'd get going if I were you. I wanna see you put two lead hazelnuts in Lillian's cerebellum by this time tomorrow, or else your precious ole Tata is gonna have a horrid day, if you catch my meaning.

CERVICALHAMMER posted on 9/21/15 12:04 AM

Fuck off, I'm not gonna do this.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 12:08 AM

Good for you, Owen, yay! You do you.

Meanwhile, I am looking through Adrian's camera phone, and he seems to be rushing to his Camaro. I wonder where he's going with a gun, driving in such a hurry...

MARIE_ANTOINETTE posted on 9/21/15 12:12 AM

Cerberus, please.

CERBERUS posted on 9/21/15 12:13 AM

Tick-tock, tick-tock! Stop mumbling and start murdering, you disgusting shit stains!

(All members have been disconnected)

>>

THE DISTINGUISHED MR. OWEN GRAHAM

The distinguished Mr. Owen Graham reclined on his chair, staring at the ceiling in despair. He knew he was done for. His hand shook, holding the photo of his childhood idol, his older brother Orson. Someone had sneaked into his room and taken a picture of him in his sleep with the barrel of a gun aimed at his head. A star quarterback back in high school, Orson's promising meteoric career came to a halt when Muscular Dystrophy struck him on his first year at college, condemning the athletic young man to a life under the vigilant care of his loving baby brother.

What had he done?

Owen reached for his cell phone and dialed the police number. Maybe there was still a way out? Maybe he could have a task force assigned to protect him, his wife Rita, and his disabled brother. A distorted electronic voice answered:

"78th Precinct, how may I help you stop fucking around with your brother's life today, Mr. Owen Graham?"

Owen switched it off. His eyes traveled once more to the Beretta M9 hiding inside an envelope. It had been hand-delivered by a sunken-eyed, green-haired prostitute with perfect 34DD's to his personal assistant Mark a little over an hour and a half ago. Again he opened the file in his cell phone containing information on six individuals, himself included. Owen glanced at their faces; cheaters really did come in all shapes and sizes. The file listed not only addresses, but also pertinent information such as workplace, contacts, friends, and relatives with their respective information.

His eyes froze at the address and picture of the lake cabin he had inherited from his late Uncle Oswald, the first hiding place that had come to his mind when Cerberus had issued the kill orders. Nowhere was safe. Why the money, though? He counted the brand new banknotes, two hundred dollars. A worrisome thought crossed his mind and he called the bank. Sure enough, his accounts had been frozen and his credit cards reported stolen.

Owen was also locked out of his own emails, someone had changed his password. Cerberus had clearly wasted no time crippling his victims' maneuverability. The two hundred dollars were all he had now. His phone rang.

"Hello, lover boy." Kate's sultry voice dripped with honey. "Are you up for a lunchtime quickie? I miss your cock; I haven't had that monster of yours in me since Friday. I feel so depleted... restore me back to life, come and fill me with your milky white essence."

"Kate, I'm swamped in work right now," he replied. "We can't keep doing this."

"What do you mean?"

"It's over, Kate."

"You can't possibly be..."

"Goodbye, Kate. Don't call me ever again or I'll tell Frank."

Owen ended the call. Kate tried again and he cut her off once more. With five people potentially trying to kill him, fucking was the last thing in his mind right now. His phone rang again, but this time the number was different. A jubilant woman's voice sang from the other side:

"Hey, Cervical Hammer; or should I call you Owen?"

"Who is this?"

"I'm Lillian... Oohlala? I thought we could have a talk, an amnesty of sorts? Meet in sacred ground, The Highlander sorta stuff. I've always liked your posts over at the Bliss; you sounded like the most mature of the lot."

Stop bullshitting me, Oohlala, what do you want, an alliance?"

"Well.... yeah. Maybe together, we could... I dunno, join forces and...?"

"You want me to lower my guard so you can shoot me in the back after I shoot the others, is that it?"

"C'mon, Owen, you know I would never do that..."

"That's exactly what you would do. You're a cheater and a liar, Oohlala, remember? It takes one to know one."

The airwaves turned silent.