A Game of Basketball

Story Info
Star Basketball player loses his anal virginity to new girl.
20.6k words
4.66
117.6k
314

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all, here's another story for you all to fap to! Hope you enjoy. As always, all characters involved in sexual activities are of the age of 18. Furthermore this story is based on true events that take place some time in the near future. On another note, all my stories take place within the same connected fictional universe. Feel free to check them all out! Enjoy!

*****

Walking into school for the first time since summer started, well... that's not true. I've been here several times to play basketball in the gym over the summer.

Walking into school for the first time "as a student" after a long summer break it... It feels good to be back. I've got my backpack slung over my shoulder and a basketball under my arm where it should be.

Taking it all in again...

Ahhh... The first day of school...

You know what this means?

It's just one more day closer our very first basketball game of the new school year. And that means...

"Hey, Dave! Just the person I was looking for." Down the hall packed full of students is Anna! I can't lie, she's looking good! Wearing that tight skirt and blouse combo. Wow... The way her breast bob up and down as she makes her way over to me has me feeling as if I'm about to play the Santa Barbara Dons for the State Title again. My mind has literally gone blank.

"Dave!"

Those soft mountains of supple tenderness...

"Dave!" I blink a couple of times as if this is all just a dream. Looking up, two piercing, steely blue eyes cut right through me. I swallow my nerves and try to gather some composure. "Sorry, didn't mean to stare."

"Awe, it's fine, everybody knows that boys at your age are all full of testosterone. And besides, you're so cute when you're flustered." Her soft sunkissed skin glowed with a hint of pink as she gives me the most flirtatious smile anyone has ever seen. She definitely wants something...

"Okay... What is it this time?"

"Oh don't be like that, I just wanted to see if my favorite basketball player was finally willing to take me out to dinner!"

I almost snorted laughing so hard. "See ya around Anna, I've got English to learn!"

"Awww... Come on Dave, I just want one quote for the yearbook on how you're going to win the state championship this year... Just one!" She squishes her lips together, giving me the pouty face.

"Dave! You missed it!" Donny! The wildest, craziest little perv I know.

"You want a quote, Anna? State championships are won by teams, not individuals." I wrapped my arm around Donny, my best friend since I moved here, and gave Anna a wink. "Why don't you ask Donny how we're going to win the state championship."

"Anna, I'll give you the quote of your life! How about we sit down this weekend at Jeremy's party and chat in private? You can ask me anything you like!" Laughing my ass off, I just about piss my pants.

"Ewww! I'll take a hard pass on that, thank you very much." She turned to me, placing her hand on my arm. "Are you going to be at Jeremy's party? I could get that quote from you then after we have a couple of drinks of course."

She gave me another wink, implying subtle implications of her intentions. "Anna, as delightful as that sounds, I'll won't be there. I have a date with Spalding."

"Who's Spalding?" You know that look someone has when they're feeling a mixture of jealousy and curiosity? Anna has that on full display. I can't help but laugh as I hold up my basketball with the word Spalding writing on it.

Her expression falls flat when she realizes Spalding wasn't a person. "I swear you were born with a basketball in your hands. Don't you want to take a break and have some fun? Besides... Basketball season hasn't even started yet!"

"Are you implying basketball isn't fun!?" I laugh as I watch the frustration in her expression mixed with disappointment at not getting what she wants. "Anna, I live, breathe, and eat basketball! Basketball season is every day for me!"

"He's not kidding," Donny says. "I literally saw him try to eat a basketball once. Wait a sec... You're not going to Jeremy's party!? His parents are going to be gone all weekend!"

"Come on Donny, as I said, Spalding and I have a date on the basketball court." He breaks away and gives me the pouty face also. "We're winning the state championship this year and I'm going to spend every second making that a certainty."

"But... But... Didn't you hear me!?" Donny gives me a blank stare as if I'm committing some cardinal sin. "Jeremy's throwing a party! There's going to be booze! Weed! Girls! Lots of girls! Anna's going to be there!"

"Well... I'm only going to go if you are, Dave..." Anna says once more giving me the pouty face as she presses her breasts together. Those soft melons of joy. How could I refuse them? Snap out of it Dave! It's a trap!

"Sorry guys, not going to win a championship spending my free time drinking booze."

"You're such a buzzkill!" Donny says.

"For once we can agree on something," Anna huffs. She leans up to me, bringing those soft luscious lips closer to my ear. "I hope you reconsider, I was planning on letting you take my virginity."

My stomach just dropped into my testicles as I try to swallow down the thought of her naked on a bed waiting for me to pop that cherry.

"That... That... What?!" I stammer and stutter.

"Just think about it, Dave..." She says, giving me a wink and strutting off with those hips, making that thick butt bounce with every step.

"Please tell me you're going to hit that! Because if you don't I will!" Donny says as I finally pull myself together.

"Dave! Totally going to win state this year!" Some blonde hair kid shouts as we make our way down the hall to class. No idea who that is.

"Hey, Dave!" Once again a voice I don't recognize says my name. I look over to see a hot redhead in yoga pants smiling at me with a face full of freckles. God, I love yoga pants.

"Hey, just the girl I was looking for!" I give her a wink as I rest my arm up against the locker next to her.

"You were!?" Her eyes go wide with shock and her face burns the same color as her hair. Still, have no idea who she is, but she's gorgeous.

"Yeah of course!" I give her a wink.

"But we've never actually met before..."

"We haven't?"

"Well not really, we had math class together last year, but we never actually spoke."

"Right... Well, maybe we should speak more often." Once again her face burns bright.

Ding!

Suddenly a rush of students start heading to class at the sound of the bell. I give the redhead another wink as I head off to English with Donny.

"Anyways, as I was saying earlier, you totally missed it. We were shotgunning beers before class!" Donny says as we walk into English. Class is packed and only two seats are available, which oddly happen to be right next to each other.

Donny and I take them. A girl in sweats and a hoodie walks in behind us and stands awkwardly at the door looking for a seat. She's got the sleeves torn off showing off her slightly ripped arms, not ripped in a bulky way but an athletic kind of ripped. She's actually not bad looking, kind of hot in a tomboyish way. Her short dark brown hair is buzzed on one side, giving her that steampunk kind of look. Looks good on her.

She scans the room looking for an available seat until her eyes meet mine. Her eyes go wide as she recognizes me, then quickly looks away as her dark caramel colored face glows with a red hue. She looks familiar. Really familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

"Anyways, we're going to do it again tomorrow morning! Who am I kidding, we'll probably do it tonight too," Donny continues, but I don't even remember what we were talking about. Her bright green eyes flick back up to mine and quickly dart away as she shifts uncomfortably.

Ding!

"Ah, shit!" Donny says after hearing the sound of the second bell and quickly gets up. "I'm late for math class!"

The class erupts into laughter as Donny rushes out of class. The brown-haired tomboy quickly grabs the seat next to me as a sense of relief takes over her.

She glances back at me and I offer her a smile. "Hey, you must be new here, I'm..."

"Dave Marshall... I know who you are..." she says rather coldly as she looks away.

"Ouch... I guess my reputation precedes me." Who is this girl?! "I didn't quite catch your name?"

"I didn't give it..."

Wow... What crawled up her ass?

It doesn't matter, I can't get distracted by girls anyways.

"Huhhh... Mr. Marshall, are you going to take that thing everywhere?" That sexy voice that sounds like she wants to punish you with a good slap on the ass, but also has a hint of sultry could only belong to Miss Crandell, well with me it's definitely more than a hint. And yes... I do mean Miss.

"Why of course, Missss... Crandell... It's my baby, I've got to take care of him." Notice how I emphasized the miss? Haha, I can tell she just got flustered by the sudden pink in her cheeks. She gives me such a flirtatious smile. She is one hell of an English teacher. My god, I just want to shove my face in those giant breasts. I can only imagine of soft they are! And supple!

"Oh, Dave... You've got quite the humor!" She says with the most gentle smile. The way her breasts jiggle as she walked into the class had the blood rushing to my dick. "Want to take home that state championship, don't we?" She gives me a devilish grin, but my eyes still sink down to those mountains of soft, supple, tenderness.

No Dave!

Don't get lost in the thought of soft and supple breasts... Firm ones aren't bad either, though it's much easier to bury your face in soft ones. But that's beside the point.

She's just a giant distraction!

Breasts aren't going to win us the state championship. Get your head out of the gutter and think basketball!

I hear a rather obnoxious huff from miss stick up her ass sitting next to me. Miss, I'm too good to talk to all state basketball players. I see her cross her arms, which squeezes her boobs together, as she looks out the window. She's got a decent rack. Definitely the firm type.

She takes another glance over to me and I quickly look away. Crap... I think she caught me staring at her breasts. Why do breasts always make me feel like a puppy who just found a bone? Like all I want to do is play with them all day. Dribble them as if they were basketballs.

Miss Crandell goes on with her lecture as I continue to think about steampunk's breasts. Too bad she has that sweatshirt covering them up...I swear after we win that state championship, I'm definitely letting loose.

Anna already offered her v card. But I can't seem to get the girl sitting next to me out of my mind. I've never met a girl who can resist my charm. I honestly didn't even think I had charm, but it seems like every girl but her seems to fawn over me. What's with this girl?

The bell rings and everyone rushes out of class including steampunk. I guess that's just what I'm going to have to call her until I figure out her name. I can't help but stare at her bubble butt as she walks out. Wow... I don't think I've ever seen an ass like that. So round, so perfect...

Classes dragged on forever. Math class especially. It's not that I'm bad at math, it's just the first day is always boring. Lunch finally arrived. I was literally the first one in line to get into the cafeteria. For the last hour, all I could think about was food. Well food and steampunk's ass. Her boobs also had a place in my mind.

As I filled up my tray with carbs, I notice steampunk checking out. She's almost got as much food on her tray as I do. And yet it doesn't look as if she has an ounce of fat on her. It must all go to her ass. That must be why I want to shove my face in between those cheeks. God Dave... Get your head straight. What's with me?

After I check out, I hear my name being called. Following the direction it came from, I'm not surprised to see Donny and Jeremy already at our lunch table. "What's up, guys."

"What's good, Dave?" Jeremy asks, sitting there chill as if he's got nothing to worry about. Probably because he's loaded.

"Not much, I'm about to pound some food though!" The tray of food in front of me is piled high with a chicken basket, spaghetti, and a salad. Oh, and I can't forget my chocolate pudding. I'm going to devour this!

"Dude! Did you see the way Miss Crandell was looking this morning?!" Donny asks.

"She was looking fine, wasn't she?" Now that I remember it, those soft, pillowy breasts were calling my name. My stomach lurches. Why am I thinking of boobs when there's a giant plate of food in front of me? Time to dig in, I'm a start going to town on this food.

"Wow... This chicken is still fresh! It almost tastes like KFC!" Donny looks up at me as if I was offering some. "Fine, have a taste."

Jason, Brock, and Caleb pop a squat as Donny takes one of my tender crispy chicken of mouth-watering, orgasmic flavor! How could I give up these nuggets of golden flaky batter?

"What's up, guys?" Caleb asks, his big curly hair has grown even wilder since summer started. I give him a salute as I bite into another precious chicken tender. Oh, it's literally heaven in my mouth.

"What do you say we cut lunch a little short and go out to the baseball dugouts and smoke the joint I rolled up this morning?" Brock asks.

I almost choke on my chicken laughing. Brock hasn't changed one bit since last year.

"Dude! Did you just literally read my mind!?" Donny says with excitement. "I was just thinking how good life would be if I was as high as a kite for science."

"I think I'm going to nail Miss Crandell this year," Jason says. "She was looking awfully fine today."

"I know, right?!" I add.

The table starts to fill with more people. Even though most of them are on the basketball team, there are some that aren't. Eventually, it's packed.

"Alright dicklick! Get your ass out of my seat! NOW!" Finn tells some sophomore sitting at our table as he approaches. Finn's pretty much the "alpha" male of the group, or at least he thinks so. Although if you've ever heard him scream, you'd think he was a girl. At least by the pitch of his voice. But he definitely doesn't look like a girl. He's more ripped than wrapping paper on Christmas. And of course, Josh is right behind him. His little butt buddy.

Josh tries to get one of the other people not on the team to move, but no one listens to him. It's kind of funny in a completely pathetic way. Out of the corner of my eye, I see steampunk sitting at the freakshow table. Why is she sitting next to those punks? The goths and other freaks. Such a waste of potential.

"Hey by the way," Jeremy says. "Parents are going to be gone all weekend long! Party at my house!"

"Hell yeah!" Finn practically shouts. The entire cafeteria almost goes silent, looking over at us. Well at him. He's always making a scene. "What the fuck are you all looking at?"

Ha, everyone immediately looks away. It's funny how everyone's afraid of him. I'm mean, don't get me wrong, there's a reason he's our starting power forward. He's a big guy. All muscle, literally not an ounce of fat on him. But deep down he can be such a pussy. But he's my teammate and I still consider him my friend.

When lunch finally ends, the rest of the day goes rather quickly. It feels like every student and teacher feels the need to say something to me about winning the state championship this year as if they can win it with words.

After school ends, I hit the gym. Once I change into my gym clothes, I start my 4-mile jog to get warmed up while the volleyball team takes the court. Out of the corner of my eye, I see steampunk enter the gym. She's already in her gym clothes and joins me on the track. I've already got a few laps on her. She's on the other side of the court. I try to catch up to her to talk, but as I speed up, she starts speeding up. My light jog has turned into a run.

She's now running as well. Soon I'm practically in an all-out sprint, trying to catch up to her. But I haven't even closed the distance. I'm running almost as fast as I can to only match her speed. Damn! She's fast! I don't think I can go much farther at this pace. Finally, I stop to catch my breath as she continues to run and eventually passes me, before stopping to catch her breath. She slowly makes her way downstairs to the weight room and I pull myself together to catch up to her.

As I enter the weight room, she's already made her way over the deadlift and has almost 300 pounds racked on it. Damn! She's a beast. Now's my chance.

Walking up to her, this will be a perfect opportunity to get her name. "Need a spot?"

She looks up at me from the mirror and finally turns to me and takes out her wireless earbuds. Didn't even notice she had them in. "What?"

"I was just asking if you needed a spot?"

"No, I'm fine..." Without another word, she puts her earbuds back in and does 10 reps. Fuck... I can't tear my eyes away from that ass of hers. Imagine the perfect bubble butt, that wouldn't even come close to describe her ass.

Come on Dave, you're looking like a creep. Back the fuck up and get on with your workout. Besides, I can't afford distractions.

I head over to the squat bar and load 320 lbs on it. A good warm-up weight. After 10 reps, I add 50 pounds. Now we're talking. Nowhere near my max, but without a spotter, it's better to play it safe.

After 10 more reps, I rack it. I notice steampunk heading over to the bench out of the corner of my eye. My eyes also notice that butt sway as she struts. I head over to the dumbbells and grab the 50 lb and start doing more squats. My legs are going to be jelly tomorrow. After 3 sets of 10 reps, it's time for deadlifts. Luckily she's already got it all set up for me. Once get the belt on, I hit up 2 sets of 10 reps on the deadlift. My legs and glutes are feeling it now. Time for a good ole core workout. Heading back upstairs to the track, there's a nice open space behind the larger set of bleachers.

After doing 50 situps and pushups, I hit the planks hard. Then two sets of burpees. By the time I'm down with my core workout, the basketball court frees up. Luckily only the varsity team practices on the basketball court. The JV and Freshman practice in the old gym court. This school is so well funded it's got a two seperate gyms.

Hitting the court, I start warming up my shot by shooting around the free throw box until I can't miss, then I hit the midrange jumpers and by the time I'm shooting threes steampunk hits the court. She starts out shooting threes. Her shot is a little off. She's leaning too far forward and her arms are spread too far apart.

"Hey!" I shout as I dribble over to her. She looks at me as if I'm a bug she wants to squash.

"What now?" she asks.

"I was just going to point out, your leaning too far forward and your arms are too spread apart. If you bring your elbows in and bend your knees more, you'll get a better shot." She gives me a glare that would make a bear shit himself.

"Are you going to point out everything I'm doing wrong? What's next? Does my dribble need work too?"

"You don't have to take it personal, I'm just trying to help."

"I never asked for your help!"

"What's your deal? I'm just trying to be nice and you're being such a..."

"A what!? A bitch!? A cunt!? Like I haven't heard that before..."

"Well, maybe if you try being a little friendly, people wouldn't call you that."

"Maybe if people like you would just leave me alone I wouldn't have to."

"Whatever." God, what is her problem? I'm just trying to be a nice guy and she has to be such a bitch. Screw her, I should be solely focusing on basketball anyways...

I spend the next two hours working on perfecting my shot and doing various dribbling drills. Miss stick-up-her-ass hasn't left yet either. I see that she did take my advice and move her elbows closer together and started to bend her knees more. I just don't understand why she had to make such a big deal over it. Girls...