A Game of Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, before you start, how about you do them on the bed instead?" I asked.

"You can't do press-ups on a bed! The springs in the mattress compress making it impossible to do a real press-up."

"OK. Well how about you do ten on the floor and ten on the bed? That way you at least get to do some real press-ups to show me your strength," I said, thinking the compromise would appeal to him.

He thought it over for a moment. "Alright then. Shall I start?"

"Yeah. Make sure they are nice and slow."

"I'll try my best."

Whilst he performed the first ten I got the chance to admire his honed ass for the first time. I tried to peek at what was going on underneath but he was too low for me to see that much and I didn't want to make it too obvious. Nevertheless, watching the motion of his body and his tensed buttocks was enough to set off my imagination. When he came to perform the second set I could see I was in for a real treat. In this position, I had a clear view of his dick, which had swelled noticeably during the exercise as the blood pulsed around his body. I could also see the difficulty he was having each time he lowered himself, with his erection getting in the way. He plunged and rose, plunged and rose, five times over, during which I continued to admire his physique and fantasise about the pleasure I'd be having if I were lying underneath him on the receiving end of every thrust. His relief on finishing was evident. His torture was over but I could tell that certain parts of him had enjoyed it.

*****************************

Having endured and survived the practical difficulties of doing press-ups in the nude and having made a mental note never to do them again I was now able to look forward to the kiss. During the press-ups I had been only too aware of how obscene the act must have appeared to an onlooker, though Suzy had seemed to be relishing my discomfort. Once I'd finished, her demeanour changed: now it was time for her to be put to the test. She seemed subdued, even a touch nervous, for the very first time. By contrast I was jubilant at having emerged from my ordeal. I hoped that I could maintain control of the situation from this point on.

"So, now it's time for you to do something," I said.

She nodded in agreement. I observed the graceful movement of her limbs as she came over to join me on the bed. She silently looked into my eyes, until I felt the soft touch of her hand on my cheek. Slowly, we leant in closer. She lightly brushed my lips with hers before pulling me towards her and gently probing my mouth with her full, tender lips. As we kissed I heard her breathing intensify and deepen and my entire body began to surge with excitement. It was if our mouths were engaged in a delicious combat that would find no peace. She took my head firmly in both hands and I caressed her hair and the sensitive sides of her neck with my fingers as the temperature in the room soared. Just before matters threatened to spill over into something more dangerous we managed to unlock our lips, permitting us to regain our breath. As she sat back I noticed that she was no longer looking me in the face. I followed her line of sight downwards and realised that every fibre of my erection was straining to the maximum capacity. The head was surging with blood and yearning for the touch of a woman.

"He looks in need of some attention," she said suggestively.

"Yeah, you've got me all excited," I replied.

"Well, I had to give you my absolute best, didn't I? I didn't want you reporting back to Julia that I'm just an average kisser. I'd have been disappointed if I hadn't had an effect on you!"

For a short time neither of us said anything. I waited for a while to allow myself to calm down before leaving. I was concerned that Julia would be suspicious at the amount of time I'd spent there but equally, I didn't want to return sporting a massive erection.

Luckily, when I returned to her room she didn't appear to have been waiting long. She'd gone to make us some tea as we were already beyond tipsy.

"It looks like you had a bit too much fun parading yourself for Suzy," she commented, as I sat back down.

I looked down at myself: whilst diminished, I was still semi-erect.

"Yeah, I have to admit it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it'd be. Whose deal is it anyway?"

Whereas earlier in the game it was possible to relax during some hands, now every hand was crucial because losing it was guaranteed to result in some humiliating task. Hence, I was delighted to win the next hand, particularly as I already knew what my next dare would be.

"What is it to be then?" she asked with a look of resignation.

"Don't worry; this one is the easiest yet. I want you to stand up, go next door, and dare Suzy to join our game."

"What if she says no?"

"We carry on playing, just the two of us. Why, what do you think she will say?"

"I'm not sure. She's had a few drinks as well, so she may be more willing. I'll go and see what she thinks."

Once she had gone I was left to imagine Suzy undressing before my eyes and the potential fun I could have with two naked girls. Julia returned more quickly than I expected, somewhat interrupting my reverie. As she came into the room she declared, "Suzy said it wouldn't be fair for her to join a game when we are already stripped-off. So, I suggested that she start the game in her underwear to make it a bit fairer. I mean she has already seen us both naked anyway. She's just getting ready next-door."

Moments later Suzy stepped into the room in just a scarlet coloured bra that was a least one size to small for her tits, which threatened to spill out of their confines at any second. Her figure was curvier and not as slim as Julia's but, now shorn of her mini-skirt that had been tormenting me earlier, I could see that the tops of her thighs were just as soft and inviting as I'd envisaged they'd be. A matching scarlet G-string barely covered her pubic mound and fully exposed her ample buttocks.

"I thought I'd come and give you two a lesson in how to play," she said, laughing.

"Ha-ha, don't worry; you'll soon be naked and performing for us. So you'll have plenty of opportunities to show us what you're capable of," I responded.

"I think you should explain the rules to me first, before you both take advantage of my beginner's status. I won't stand for any cheating from you two!"

Julia and I shared the explanation of the standard rules, not forgetting to mention our 'no-swearing' and 'no-celebration' rules. However, we didn't give her any tactical hints. I had thought that Julia might have given her a little extra help to get her started. By not doing so, she sent a clear signal that she was thinking the same as I - get her naked as swiftly as possible. She was an intelligent girl and would only need a few hands to work out the optimum strategies for the simple game, but hopefully these few hands would be all we needed for her to have already lost her underwear and thus be eligible for dares.

I peered over my first five cards, splayed out in my hand, and caught Julia's eye. A knowing look passed between us. The tacit understanding was that whenever Suzy won a hand we both knew full well that she was going to have us performing all kinds of things for her. Hence, to keep some control over the situation we needed either one of us to keep winning.

On the first hand, this happened: Julia won with a small two-pair. The only problem was that it was not Suzy who lost, but I. So instead of her getting undressed quickly I was going to have to perform a dare whilst she was still 'fully clothed' in her underwear. I cursed my luck.

For a brief moment Julia seemed to share my disappointment but that soon disappeared once she remembered the dare that she already had planned for me.

"What are you going to get him to do this time? I quite enjoyed the last dare you gave him,"

said Suzy, looking over at me.

Julia didn't answer; instead she walked over to her desk and picked up an envelope. She then came over and gave it to me. I looked at the addressed envelope, puzzled as to what she wanted me to do -- were there instructions inside?

"It's a letter to my aunt. I meant to post it earlier but I forgot to take it with me. So, could you be a darling and post it for me now, please?"

"You mean, you want me to go outside in the freezing cold and walk the streets in the middle of night?" I said, horrified.

"You mean to say you'd rather go outside stark naked in the middle of the day?" she replied.

"Well, no... of course not. But it's bitterly cold outside. Not to mention that if anyone sees me I'll get arrested!"

"Don't exaggerate, there's nobody out at this time of night. Even if someone does see you, they'll just find it funny," she reassured.

"If I catch a cold, it'll be you who's to blame."

"You can put your shoes on if you like. I think people would think you were mad if they saw you out walking without any shoes on."

"Whereas it's perfectly normal to see a man outside in the middle of the night with just his shoes on!"

"Don't worry. The chances of anyone seeing you at this time of night are tiny," added Suzy.

I was coerced into putting my shoes on but I remained far from convinced that this was a good idea, let alone sure that I could actually go through with it. Undeterred, within seconds the girls had opened the door and were ushering me out onto the stairwell. I tried to politely resist but moments later I found myself stood at the top of the partially lit staircase, the door firmly shut behind me.

"We won't let you back in until we have watched you deliver the letter," they cried.

I paused a while by the door pondering my situation before coming to the conclusion that standing around here was only going to increase my chances of encountering someone. After all, the flats were mostly occupied by other students, meaning the likelihood that people would still be up and about at this time of night was strong. I decided that I should get this over as quickly as possible.

But should I run? Or would that make the situation look even worse? I thought this over as I hastily descended the stairs, letter in hand. It was only when I came outside onto the well-lit street that I realised that I wasn't entirely sure where the post-box was. I remembered seeing one in the afternoon but couldn't recall whether it was to the right or left. I looked up to the second-floor window where the girls were watching me. Using hand gestures I managed to transmit my need for guidance. Curiously they hesitated before both pointing left.

Off I went at a very brisk walking pace. I had decided against running on account of it being even more undignified. The chill of the night air bit into every pore of my skin with a vengeance. I thought of how the ultimate way of dealing with such a situation would be to stroll at a leisurely pace without even bothering to cover myself with the letter, acting as if I were completely immune to the embarrassment and the cold. However, I did not have the will nor the confidence to try it out, particularly in a foreign country.

Thankfully, I made it to the end of the street without encountering anyone. I hurriedly searched for the post-box but infuriatingly I couldn't find it. I stopped still and scanned the surroundings, reluctantly coming to the realisation that the pillar-box was actually at the other end of the street and that the girls had played a nasty trick on me.

I turned to head back; a man walking his dog was coming my way. "Shit!" I thought, and wondered whether to hide or not. If he saw me trying to hide then I would really make myself look suspicious. I decided it was too late to hide, he had probably already seen me. I carried on walking, head down, but even then it was impossible not to notice that he was staring at me as if I were some kind of nutter. I passed on by, relieved. When I reached the front of Julia's building the girls were visibly in fits of laughter. The window opened.

"Hurry up flasher, we haven't got all night!" shouted Suzy.

The volume of her voice panicked me. The last thing I wanted was neighbours looking out of their windows to see what all the commotion was. Gripped by terror, I darted off to deliver the letter.

"Run, run!" shouted Julia.

Once I had dropped the letter in the box I realised that now, I was totally bare, with no envelope to hold over my crotch and just my hand an ineffective cover. A sharp gust of wind froze me to my very core inducing me to sprint back to the house. As I neared the relative sanctuary of the house I heard female voices and laughter not far away: three girls were walking along the side-street towards Julia's building, clearly after a night out. In the split-second I had to decide whether to continue running or not. I thought that I could make it into the building before they got too close. It was simply too cold to stop.

"Woohay, naked guy!" they jeered drunkenly as they saw me running towards the house.

"It's a bit cold, isn't it?" one of them shouted.

I didn't stop to answer but did look the girls over quickly.

"Let's get him!" one of them cried, as I heard the sound of running heels on the road.

Terrified, I bounded my way through the main entrance, and tore up the stairs before the girls had the chance to catch me. I frantically knocked on the door, which opened to cries of laughter.

"That was hilarious," said Julia breathlessly.

"Look how much he's shrunk!" cried Suzy.

"It's bloody freezing out there," I protested.

"You weren't supposed to rub yourself with the envelope you know," said Julia.

"I wasn't rubbing myself; I was using it to preserve the tiny amount of dignity I had left!" I spluttered.

"Tiny being the operative word!" giggled Suzy.

"My aunt hasn't been in a relationship for years, so I reckon she'd be glad if she knew where that letter had been," said Julia.

"Very funny. I'll be back in a minute; I'm dying to go to the toilet!" I said, and parted hastily.

When I returned and sat down Julia had already dealt. I rubbed my legs trying to warm them up. Again, I was secretly praying that Suzy would lose the hand. However, one glance at her showed that she already seemed quite satisfied with her hand. My suspicion was confirmed when she only changed one card. The draw was of no use to me. I laid down my pair of threes, knowing they weren't going to win. My only hope was that Julia may have something. Suzy laid down her two-pair and looked straight to Julia, who sighed and threw down a pair of aces with disgust.

"No good," she said.

Suzy let out a shriek of delight and raised her arms aloft, lifting her magnificent breasts further out of her bra, causing them to bounce enticingly. I feared that I was in for something bad but I took some consolation that Suzy would be losing her bra for celebrating.

"What's it to be then?" I asked, feeling slightly scared.

"Hmm. Let me think. I want you to be tortured in some way," declared Suzy.

"Well, while you are thinking you can take off that bra of yours," said Julia.

"Huh, but I won? Why do I have to take of my bra?"

"Because you celebrated. Remember the no-celebration rule?"

"Ach, verdammt!"

"Ha! And now you'll be losing that tiny G-string too for swearing," I interrupted.

"You two are so mean!" cried Suzy.

"No we aren't. It's not our fault if you can't control yourself as a result of our nakedness."

"I'm going to give you an even more horrible dare now," she said with menace.

Ah shit, I thought. Whilst I was happy that she was going to be naked after only two hands, she still had the major advantage of being able to choose the dare.

"Which comes first then?" she asked.

"Seeing as you haven't thought of a dare yet, I think you should strip first," declared Julia.

"The stripping should come before the dare anyway," I added.

"OK. I'll conjure up your punishment whilst I strip," she said, staring at me.

Without standing up she swiftly removed her bra. As the two soft, red cups tumbled away from her chest, I was finally presented with the sight that I'd been craving. My eyes went directly to her light brown, large nipples, which were well-proportioned with her breasts as a whole. They looked ideal for sucking. Without hesitation she attempted to lift her bottom off the floor and remove her thong still seated.

"You have to stand up for that," said Julia. "You got to see us both full-frontal so it's only fair you do the same."

"OK," she answered, getting to her feet. "At least I don't have to do any naked press-ups," she added, looking straight at me.

"Why did you have to do naked press-ups?" asked Julia.

"For her amusement," I said, hoping that the questions would end there.

"OK, but that wasn't part of your dare; you didn't have to do them, did you?" she pressed further.

"No. But I... I kind of changed the dare a little," I confessed. "I felt that going in there naked with no defence of my own was like sending a lamb to the slaughter. I didn't want to let her see me naked for nothing. I wanted to challenge her in order to make the situation a little fairer and lessen my embarrassment. So, I pretended that the dare was actually to see how good a kisser she was, as well as my having to prance around naked."

"You mean, you two kissed when you were in there?" she said angrily.

"Yeah, we did. I'm sorry. I felt I had to do something to force her onto the back-foot. I even thought there was a good chance she would say no, in which case I could have left her room without having to fully expose myself and having 'won' the battle of nerves," I explained, fearful of Julia's potential reaction.

"OK, part of your tortured logic makes sense," she conceded. "Sending you naked into the room of a predator was asking for trouble, I suppose."

"Me, a predator? Whatever gave you that idea? If I had known that you had changed the dare then I wouldn't have kissed you," exclaimed Suzy, who had in the meantime sat down again.

"I think such underhand behaviour deserves a punishment, don't you, Suzy?" said Julia.

"Absolutely."

"OK. I'll try and think of something suitable," said Julia.

"It's time for your dare first though," beamed Suzy.

"You have to finish undressing first," I contended.

"Oh, didn't you notice? I took off my panties whilst you were trying to explain away why you took advantage of an innocent girl. See, here they are," she said as she held up the tiny piece of thin fabric that had been nestling against her crotch.

Now I was even more frustrated. I had a dare, an additional punishment and I'd missed watching Suzy take off her thong. The game was really going against me.

"Anyway, for the dare, I want you to lie down on the bed and let Julia massage every single part of you with the exception of your dick," explained Suzy.

"Why am I involved in this?" protested Julia. "I didn't lose the hand."

"No, that's true. But then again you didn't win the hand either. Surely as winner of the hand I get to specify the terms of the dare?"

"She has a point," I conceded. "As long as the dare is worse for the loser of the hand then I suppose it's fair that the winner gets to choose."

"But you're getting a massage! How is that worse for you?" argued Julia.

"You haven't let me explain exactly what kind of massage I want you to give yet," said Suzy.

"Alright," replied Julia. "But is the winner allowed to choose to have something done to themselves?"

"I think it's better if the winner isn't involved in the dare," said Suzy. "That way it's more interesting as the people involved are satisfying the demands of the person who gets to watch. It's more exciting to have someone choose something for you than to choose something for yourself."