A Game of Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that makes sense. Anyway, I think it'd be too embarrassing to specifically ask someone to do something for me," said Julia.

"And I guess if the winner is not involved they are in a better position to judge whether the dare has been done properly or not," I added.

"Exactly!" said Suzy. "Now that's settled I'll explain precisely what I want you to do to him. I want you to massage him in such a way that you stimulate every part of his body and leave him yearning for his dick to be stimulated in the same way. You have to use your tits, as well as that cute little ass of yours to massage him. As I said, I want him to be tortured; in order to do that I need to use you. I mean it's not as if I can get him to massage himself, is it?"

"You're obscene!" cried Julia, as Suzy's turn of phrase sparked a fire in my imagination for obtaining my revenge. "Here we were playing a nice innocent game of cards and then the very first dare you get to give involves a full body massage."

"As if you wouldn't have done that anyway. All day I have been able to tell what you had planned for tonight. I'm just helping you along the way," replied Suzy.

Led front-down on the bed I sensed Julia blush at Suzy's apparently accurate reading of her intentions.

"Where do you want me to start then?" said Julia as she sat down on my bottom, straddling my waist with her knees.

"Anywhere you like. Just make sure you torment him within an inch of his life."

"I'll try my best," she replied as she oiled up her palms.

She habitually began by massaging my back and shoulders but Suzy quickly insisted that she move on.

"Concentrate on the more interesting areas. If you carry on massaging his back he'll fall asleep! Kneed his buttocks together. Let your hands play around. Remember, the only place you cannot touch is his penis; everywhere else is fine.

Immediately I noticed a change in style. I could feel her hands grasping, pummelling and caressing the tops of my thighs and my bum. I heard Suzy whisper something to Julia but couldn't make out what she had said. Seconds later the content of the whisper became apparent as Julia began to stretch my buttocks apart exposing my anus to them both. Inside I felt utterly embarrassed but there was also a growing pleasure at the thought of having two attractive, naked girls explore and examine the most taboo part of my body. Julia's fingertips lightly rubbed between my buttocks, moving slowly down the valley until she reached the spot. She lightly circled the precise area with her soft fingertip, then combined that with stroking my perineum. I was glad to be lying on my front because I felt myself swelling down below but knew that it wouldn't be long before I would have to turn over. When I did so, both girls were totally unashamed in looking to see whether I'd enjoyed myself or not. On seeing the results they couldn't manage to suppress a giggle.

"Now I want you to oil up your ass and really send him wild. Rest yourself on his chest, facing him, and circle your bum around. Whilst doing that lean forward and allow your breasts to brush over his face," directed Suzy.

With Julia's movements on my torso I could feel not only the soft, tender curves of her buttocks but also the warmth emanating from her pussy on my chest as she leaned forward to offer me her tits. Occasionally, I glanced down trying to peek at it, eager to see how aroused she was, but I couldn't see clearly, though the heat alone indicated that she was burning up with lust inside. Besides, I was heavily distracted by having her breasts right before my eyes. Every soft glance against my cheek heightened my arousal and it wasn't long before I submitted to the overwhelming urge to cover her nipples in kisses. I lolled my tongue in tight circles around one areola, complimenting the rings she was tracing on my chest. As I took the nipple into my mouth and began to suck, she gasped audibly. Watching her enter the throes of sexual ecstasy had always been my greatest source of arousal.

Before she became too enraptured she managed to pull away and slide herself down my body, spending some minutes pressing her oiled-up breasts into my chest and across my mid-riff. She continued to slide lower until I felt her hands fondly caressing my narrow waist followed by the insides of my thighs. Just as Suzy had intended I was now craving for Julia to apply her gorgeous strokes to my penis. I was also aware of Suzy's taking great satisfaction in watching Julia's nude body gyrating in such a provocative way and the effect it was having on my own. She grinned mercilessly as Julia took my scrotum between her fingertips and started pulling at the sac and massaging my balls. I would have been savouring all of this if it hadn't been for the knowledge that very soon all this attention would cease, with my straining erection left agitated and unsatisfied. Seemingly to further increase my torture, Julia decided to rotate her body into the '69' position, all the while still playing with my balls and caressing around the base of my penis. I was being tormented at both ends: my cock was being deliberately deprived of attention, and now I was staring at the very thing I desired more than anything else - her hot, delectable pussy. Unfortunately, she was careful enough to keep this irresistible sight safely out of reach of my mouth by pinning my shoulders to the bed with her knees.

"I think that is enough now. The poor boy looks as if he is about to cry with frustration," observed Suzy.

Julia climbed from my body; I wearily got to my feet.

"Whose deal is it?" I asked in a hoarse, agonised voice that was met with laughter and derision.

"I think it's mine," said Julia. "Before that though, I have to give you your punishment for kissing Suzy."

"OK, let's get it over with, I said, having forgotten all about it. "What is it to be?"

"I'm going to spank you. But not with a tea-towel; that would be a bit harsh. Just with my hand. Do you think it's fair, Suzy?"

"Yes, it sounds like a fitting punishment to me," said Suzy.

"Alright," I said, resigned to my fate, knowing that I was in no position to argue.

"I want you to bend over a bit and look at Suzy as I do it," instructed Julia.

I did as requested. Suzy stared directly back at me. I felt Julia's hand rest on my bottom. She took her time to compose herself, no doubt wishing to prolong my discomfort. Not knowing quite how hard she was going to spank me was the most unsettling thought. Surely she wouldn't be too brutal, would she?

Her hand left my flesh and immediately reconnected with a tremendous slap. A stinging wave of heat engulfed my right bum-cheek. I was unable to stop myself from wincing slightly with pain.

"Now don't do it again," said Julia in a mock-motherly tone, wagging her finger at me.

"Turn around, I want to see how red it is," cried Suzy.

I did as instructed.

"My gosh, that's quite a mark you've left there," she said to Julia. "Now turn back around."

Again I complied.

"Mind you, it seems that the slap on the behind has not had such a bad effect on the front. In fact, I think it's just as excited as it was during the massage. Looks like we have a kinky one on our hands here!"

There was nothing I could say to halt this torrent of taunts. The only solution was to win a hand and reverse the situation. Suzy dealt. I picked up my cards and was once again repulsed by the utter ugliness of my hand - the draw had better be good, I thought. Given the weakness of my initial holding I was relieved to end up with a pair of tens. Julia showed three fours: a likely winning hand. I showed my tens, hoping that Suzy had something worse. When she finally uncovered her king-high I was mightily relieved.

"I did have something else in mind for you," said Julia, looking squarely at me, "but that'll have to wait. So, I need to think of something for Suzy now, don't I?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Hmmm. Well, seeing as she has been so shy up until now despite having had a lot of fun at our expense, I think it's time to even things up a bit. Firstly, I want you, Daniel, to lie down on your back, like you did for the massage, but this time on the floor. Then prop your head up with those pillows there."

"Hang on a minute! This is her dare not mine," I said half-jokingly.

"Don't worry, I think you'll like this one. Once you are lying down comfortably I want you, Suzy, to stand with your feet either side of his neck facing him. Then I want you to lower yourself down as close as you can get without touching him. If it's too uncomfortable for you to squat over him then you could try putting a cushion on his chest and sitting on that with your legs spread out."

"And you say that I'm obscene!" said Suzy, horrified.

"You've had more than a good look at him from the sounds of it, so it's only fair that he should get to see all of you."

As I propped my head and neck up with two pillows I was brimming with anticipation at having Suzy squat over my face, with her pussy just inches away from me. Whilst ecstatic that Julia had chosen a dare that would obviously please me, I also suspected that she was seeking to tease me. She knew very well that I loved going down on a woman above all else, thus she also knew that it would be agony for me to have this overtly sexual girl put her honey pot right in front of my eyes and mouth and not be able to worship it.

When Suzy got to her feet I could see that she was virtually clean-shaven, with just a slender strip of hair remaining. As she climbed onto the bed and stood upright, she towered over me offering me a fresh perspective from which to admire her seductive body. I looked up the full length of her shapely legs to her slit, which would soon descend upon my face. Above that her breasts looked like two giant cushions, with which she could smother my face entirely. She reached her leg over to the other side of my neck, revealing for the first time the full beauty of her labia. She widened her stance slightly and gradually lowered herself. With each passing moment her lips opened out granting my eyes evermore access. The soft, pink flesh of her inner lips and vaginal opening glistened invitingly. My eyes lingered here before inspecting the size and shape of her clitoris, which was neatly tucked away beneath its hood. I was unable to suppress a warm, contented smile and when I looked up I saw that Suzy was watching me carefully. Having a relative stranger gaze into intimate folds was probably not her preferred activity but she appeared nevertheless not too displeased at my response.

Her musky, womanly aroma filled my nostrils, further adding to my sensual joy. Subtly, she moved her hips forward a fraction bringing her crotch to within centimetres of my nose. How I wanted to kiss, suck and let my tongue roam wild around her magnificent intimate parts. For the moment though I satisfied myself by exhaling through my mouth, causing my warm, moist breath to brush over her lips. A few breaths later and another tilt of her hips brought her to within touching distance. I looked up again and was now certain that she was enjoying herself. All it would take is a small movement of my head for me to touch her, I thought to myself. The temptation was killing me. My resolve broke. I tilted my head back ever so slightly, bringing the tip of my nose into contact with her slick lips. As I traced my way up the middle of her incredibly enticing slit, I felt her shudder. I could feel her inner warmth and increasing wetness, which only encouraged me to dare to retrace my path downwards. It was this stroke that landed me in trouble.

"Hey, no contact allowed I said," cried Julia.

Suzy and I recoiled at this abrupt reminder that we weren't alone.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist," Julia said to me. "That's why I've already thought of your punishment."

"Are you saying that it wasn't really a dare for Suzy, but a trap for me?" I said.

"No, not at all. It was clearly a dare for Suzy, with just a hint of a trap in there for you!"

"What's my punishment this time then?" I said, getting to my feet, sorry that Suzy's pussy was once again hidden from view.

"This time it will be Suzy who spanks you seeing as it was her, who was violated," she said mockingly.

"Violated! She was the one moving herself towards me!" I protested, feeling a sense of injustice.

"That may be; it didn't mean you had to nuzzle her like a cat though, did it?"

"I swear the two of you set that dare up together."

"How could we have done that? You've been here the whole time with us," Suzy answered.

"True. But you were both trying to tempt me into breaking the rules though, weren't you?" I continued.

"Maybe. I don't know what she was thinking," replied Julia mischievously. "Anyway, hurry up and bend over."

As I did so, Julia came and stood by my side.

"This time I'm going to hold you while she spanks you," she whispered into my ear. After having spent the past five minutes contemplating Suzy's pussy, my erection had naturally returned with vigour. A sharp jolt flashed through my body as Julia squeezed my cock in her hand. She held firm and pulled gently. Very soon I felt another hand, placed vertically on my behind with the fingers pointing downwards - the middle finger resting in the cleavage. Suzy slid her hand downwards, ensuring her middle finger glided over my anus and caressed my perineum. I flinched with pleasure, momentarily. Fright soon took over as her hand left my bottom: I instinctively knew she would spank me even harder than Julia had. Julia's hand was still wrapped tightly around my penis. Again the waiting was unbearable. Finally, the slap came.

In the split second after her hand had smacked my ass I thought that she hadn't struck me that well - I was soon persuaded otherwise. A raging fire coursed through my veins and the flesh of my left buttock felt as if it were burning at 100 degrees.

"Wow! That was some smack!" exclaimed Julia, letting go of her grip and admiring Suzy's handiwork. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, it just stings a bit, that's all," I said as I hopped about.

"Let's hope for your sake that you've learnt your lesson this time," she cautioned, humorously.

"Don't worry about him," said Suzy, "he clearly enjoys it."

"I better win the next hand and stop this torture," I said, "though I've been thinking that for the past few hands."

Once the deal came I felt a bit better: my cards were good. After the draw I finished with two pair, which I knew would be good enough to avoid defeat; I just hoped that it would be good enough to win. I showed my hand and waited for the girls. Julia threw down a pair of kings, which pleased me as I was hoping that Suzy would lose the hand. Suzy paused for obvious dramatic effect. Please say she doesn't have some miracle hand, I prayed. As she flung down her cards my eyes fluttered frantically over them, my brain calculated: she has nothing! Excellent.

"OK, this dare is simple enough; no awkward positions or need to involve other people," I announced.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Suzy, suddenly timid.

"I want you to play with yourself for us."

"What? You can't be serious!" she said, the colour draining from her face.

"That's the dare. If you don't wish to do it we can stop playing now."

"Yeah, I know. But I really don't want to be the one to wimp out and bring the game to an end."

She was visibly anguished by this choice, or rather lack thereof.

"Take a few minutes if you want," I advised.

"Alright, I'll have a think."

I had been wondering whether Julia had experienced any pleasure from watching Suzy and me together. I knew that she would have enjoyed observing my discomfort at being teased and tempted but I didn't imagine that she was the kind of person who enjoyed watching her partner, or her ex-partner for that matter, with another person. One night during our relationship she had told me that she felt she was bisexual. She added that when she was younger she had experimented a bit with another girl during her year abroad and believed that it was possible that, given the chance, she could be with a girl again. At the time I had not paid much attention to this confession as it had no bearing on our relationship at all. Of course, I had chosen Suzy's dare for my own satisfaction and revenge but I had also wanted to choose something that would excite Julia as well, to repay her for the last dare she had given Suzy. I was fascinated to see how she would react at watching another girl masturbate for us.

"OK, I'll do it," declared Suzy. I noticed Julia break into a smile, which excited me.

Suzy reached over for the bottle of oil, poured a little bit onto her palm and massaged it into her fingertips. She opened out her legs for us to see and tentatively began stroking two fingertips up and down her slit. She closed her eyes and carefully increased the intensity. All this time Julia was watching attentively, savouring the visual treat. She looked on as Suzy's fingers delicately parted her inner labia, permitting entry to one of her fingers. The tip of the finger disappeared inside her, as far as she could reach. We heard her moan faintly as she worked her finger around inside of her. I glanced again at Julia and observed what can only be described as a look of outright lust in her eyes: she was possibly enjoying this more than I was. Suzy opened her eyes, withdrew her finger and looked over at the two of us sitting next to each other.

"I don't know whether you want me to come or not, but if you do, I'm going to need some assistance. It's too off-putting to have you two just sat over there like lemons, watching me. It's your dare, so it's up to you."

I felt the full force of four eyes trained on me, waiting for me to speak. Suzy was implicitly inviting me to get more involved in the situation but, I thought, could I really bear to ask Julia for permission? I guessed she would say yes, albeit reluctantly I suspected. I simply did not want to put her in that position. I was about to say that Suzy could stop the dare now when a much better idea sprang to mind. I would have been too inhibited to suggest something of the sort straight off for my very first dare with Suzy playing but now that she was asking for someone to join her, it seemed appropriate. I looked to Julia.

"Why don't you go and help her out?" I suggested gently.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, absolutely. I can see that you want to."

"But won't it be difficult for you to watch me with someone else?"

"Of course, given the choice I'd always choose to be the one doing something with you. But if I have to take a back-seat this one time then watching you with another attractive girl is a pretty good second-best option."

"You are the most understanding guy I've ever met," she said, with a distinct note of emotion in her voice.

"Thanks. I think you are forgetting something though: you need to check with Suzy first."

We both looked to the bed where Suzy was sat idly twirling her hair around her finger.

"I think you both know what my first choice would be but, as Daniel said, I think it makes for a very interesting alternative," responded Suzy. "It's always good to try new things anyway."

"You mean to say you've never been with a girl before?" I asked instinctively.

"I've kissed other girls before but nothing more. And I've never been naked at the time either."

I could see that Suzy was already in a heightened state when Julia went over and sat down next to her. She placed her hand on Julia's neck and pulled her towards her. Their lips met for the first time in a tender embrace. The contours of the two nude women moving in harmony on the bed made for an incredibly sexy image for me. The kiss broke off momentarily, the possibilities lingering in the air between them as they looked deeply into one another's eyes. The pause didn't last for long as Suzy reignited the kiss in a blaze of passion. Julia responded in turn and soon moved onto kissing and sucking Suzy's neck. Suzy's hand returned down below but this time her elegant fingertips encircled and flickered around her clitoris, which had already partially emerged from its hood, inducing a deep moan. Julia's attack on the sensitive parts of her neck and shoulders intensified, her left hand now fondling one of Suzy's generous breasts. I watched on in utter silence, enraptured by the shapes of their intertwined bodies and their sudden gasps of delight.