A Game of Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia temporarily halted her kissing to glance over at me. I could read her thoughts immediately and without saying a word, nodded approvingly. She resumed kissing Suzy's neck, lips and face but now reached her hand down between Suzy's legs. Suzy moved her own hand to one side and returned Julia's kisses ever more forcefully. The arresting sight of Julia's fingers indulging in meticulously acquainting themselves with each and every part of Suzy's sex sparked off my own set of urges. Her fingers, slick with Suzy's juices, probed around and on Suzy's clit. Suzy's body writhed with abandoned pleasure, her breathing now a heavy panting and her moans of joy frequent and pronounced. Finally, Julia slid one of her fingers inside, whilst continuing to delight Suzy's clit evermore rapidly with her other hand. The volume of the moans and gasps had reached such a level that I thought it likely the neighbours would be able to hear. Julia's skilled fingers worked away frantically, summoning all their dexterity until finally, Suzy's eruption of pleasure came, causing her to howl with delight. As the girls collapsed breathless on the bed I went to get them, and myself, some much-needed refreshments.

When I returned they both appeared a little embarrassed, though their faces were beaming with satisfaction.

"How was that for you to watch?" asked Julia.

"Pretty amazing. Watching two girls has never been a big fantasy of mine, as I've said to you before. But I have to say that was hot."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know we did, didn't we?"

"Absolutely! I was surprised by just how turned on I was - I had no idea another girl could have that effect on me," replied Suzy.

"Do you both want to play another hand?" I asked.

"For sure we do," replied Julia.

Julia dealt. I started and finished with a pair of eights, leaving me vulnerable. Julia showed a handsome pair of kings, I followed with my eights and once again, by the look on her face, I had no idea whether the hand Suzy was about to show was brilliant or lamentable. After the last dare I had given I knew that if she won, she would be out for revenge. She turned over her hand; I saw three 3s and feared the worst. However, when I inspected the cards more closely I realised that it was actually two 3s and a lonely 2: she'd lost. This time though it was Julia who had to decide the dare.

"Oh, poor Suzy. You've lost again! I'll try and think of something you will enjoy," said Julia.

"Hmm, I'm sure you will," said Suzy doubtfully, as I awaited Julia's dare with keen interest.

"OK, I've thought of something," declared Julia. "I want you to take Daniel's penis into your mouth and hold it there absolutely still. If I see even the slightest of movements there will be more punishments."

"You said it would be something I'd enjoy!" cried Suzy.

"Ha-ha. Don't pretend you haven't been wanting to play with him -- you've been looking at him all night! You mustn't give him any satisfaction though -- just tease him."

"You're cruel, you are," I said;

"Only a little bit."

"Where do you want us then?" asked Suzy.

"Umm...I think he should sit on the bed and you can kneel on the floor between his legs."

"As you wish," replied Suzy. "I swear you were a porn director in your previous life with all your instructions."

"Maybe I was. Or maybe I just have a vivid imagination."

"A filthy one more like!" retorted Suzy.

"Vivid? Filthy? It's a matter of interpretation I guess."

As I sat down on the bed, Suzy took her place on the floor and looked up into my eyes. Her intense look alone was already stirring a fierce desire within me.

She brought her head towards me, my nose latching on to the lovely smell of rosewood that was emanating from her long, dark hair. My penis has been in a semi-relaxed state but the sight of her breasts coupled with the anticipation of having her envelope me with her mouth induced a partial reawakening. She carefully took my cock in her hands and slowly slid it into her welcoming mouth. Given that the moment of entry was the only time when movement was permitted, she made the most of the limited opportunity by doing it very slowly and by ensuring that her lips, tongue and the sides of her mouth stroked over every centimetre. I shuddered as a flash of electricity shocked up through my torso. Once inside her mouth she held me there as still as possible, frustrating my enormous desire for movement and relief. Though Julia had specified that there should be no movement and was watching attentively to ensure that neither of us transgressed, she was unable to see that inside her mouth Suzy was subtly licking me with her tongue. The warmth, wetness and soft feel of her mouth was making me harden and rise. Occasionally, when she glanced up at me, her eyes expressed all of her own hunger. Even when I closed my eyes all I could think of was the warmth, the wetness and the look of desire in her eyes. The situation was driving me wild.

Just as she had very carefully and very deliberately slid my appendage into her mouth she took the same time and care in sliding it out. Once freed, my penis was standing fully to attention, parallel to my stomach, with the head straining towards my belly-button. Suzy looked to Julia.

"Look at the poor boy! I think we have teased him enough, don't you think? I'm dying to finish him off. How about you let me do it, please?"

Julia's eyes darted from Suzy's to mine and then back again. I could sense that she wasn't going to reject the suggestion out of hand but that she needed some time to consider.

"I'm not sure. I'm not entirely comfortable with the thought of him with another girl," she confessed.

"But you're quite happy to have him stare at my pussy or for me to take his dick in my mouth? Anyway, he allowed you to play around with me so surely it's only fair that you allow me to play with him?"

"Yeah, I know that I shouldn't have a problem with it considering what we've already done this evening. But, it's still a bit different isn't it, actually giving someone an orgasm? Plus it's a strange way of restarting a relationship, don't you think?"said Julia, giving away a bit more information than she'd intended. "I mean, if that's what we decide on," she added hurriedly, trying to maintain our mutual pretence.

"That's true. But you can get back together properly tomorrow. Think of tonight as the last evening of your both being single."

"Seeing as he let me fulfil my desire earlier, I guess it's only fair that I let his desire be fulfilled now."

Words could not express my gratitude, love or adoration for her ability to return the favour. I knew it had been much more difficult for her than it had been for me. After a polite pause Suzy once again took my member in her hand and guided it in and out of her mouth. I looked at Julia and was reassured by her approving smile. Suzy wasted no time in wrapping her lips around the head and sucking, gently at first before increasing the pressure of her motion. Her head rocked backwards and forwards faster and faster, pausing now and then to loll her tongue around the head and the underside as if licking an ice-cream. I groaned with blissful delight knowing that I couldn't take much more of this. She also seemed aware of my proximity to climax and thus held back from resuming her frantic sucking. Instead she continued to tantalise me by flicking her tip of her tongue around the crown and kissing it affectionately. I was near the brink of eruption when she took me into her mouth for the final time and began sucking with furious abandon. My insides were shaking, my pulse was racing and I was panting uncontrollably when finally, after hours of build-up, pure bliss consumed my entire body and elastic white jets flew into Suzy's mouth. I was shaking all over yet she made sure that she cleaned up as much as possible with her expert tongue. I tried to walk but my legs were like jelly.

"Wow, that was phenomenal," I said, exhausted.

"I'm pleased you enjoyed yourself," replied Suzy.

Suzy went to the bathroom, leaving Julia and I alone. The obvious question tumbled around my head until eventually I gathered my courage to pose it.

"Was that uncomfortable for you to watch?" I asked.

"It was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually quite fun to sit back and watch your facial expressions."

"You know, I couldn't have let that happen without your encouragement. Even at the beginning I was still a bit preoccupied about how you were feeling."

"As Suzy said, you let me have my fun with her, so it was only right that I too overcame a few insecurities. Although from now on you are exclusively mine."

"You know, I've never stopped loving you, ever since we parted. Of all the girls I met during that time there was, quite honestly, no-one who compared to you. It was difficult to even have a girlfriend because each time I couldn't resist comparing them to you and each time that girl came off unfavourably. You set too high a standard!"

We embraced, holding each other tightly and shared a highly emotional kiss, something I'd been longing for all day. Moments later I realised that Suzy had finished in the bathroom and was standing in the doorway, causing us to hastily break-off the kiss.

"One final hand?" she proposed.

Julia and I paused to examine the other's expression before agreeing in unison.

The responsibility for dealing the final hand fell to Suzy. After the draw I was left with a vulnerable pair of sevens, which I hesitantly displayed. Suzy wasted no time in showing her two Jacks, leaving Julia to show her hand.

"I've lost," she announced, flipping over her impotent hand.

"I didn't think I'd win with just a pair of Jacks," said Suzy. "What a nice surprise!"

"Ah well, you have to think of a final dare now to round the evening off in style," I said.

"She doesn't need any encouragement, thank you," objected Julia.

"Have you thought of something?" I asked, noticing an expression of mischief creeping into Suzy's features.

"Yes, I have actually," she replied, her wicked look even more pronounced.

"Well, come on then -- tell me!" said Julia impatiently.

"What I want you to do is," she paused melodramatically, "let him tie you up on the bed, with your arms and legs spread out like a star. Then for the next hour or so he can do whatever he wants with you, although I do have one or two ideas of my own, which I'll tell him once you are tied up."

"But what am I supposed to use to tie her up with?" I enquired.

"I have some things in my room. I'll just go and get them."

Julia and I looked at each other with a profound longing in our eyes, which couldn't however fully mask our mutual underlying anxiety of venturing into unknown territory. Suzy returned with four very pretty but sturdy-looking ribbons in one hand and what appeared to be a small, shiny black ball in the other.

"You can tie her wrists and ankles to the legs of the bed with these," she said, answering my earlier question.

"How long have you had these?" exclaimed Julia, with a hint of surprise.

"I've had them a little while. They are really comfortable but it's impossible to get free of them once they're tied. Believe me, I've tried!"

I began by tying one of Julia's ankles to a leg at the foot of the bed.

"Is that OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. They are really soft and comfy."

"They ought to be for the price I paid for them," said Suzy, as I worked on Julia's other sleek ankle.

Once I had finished all four and Julia was completely spread out in all four directions, offering a perfect view of her pussy, I looked to Suzy expectantly.

"Now what should I do?"

She took me to one side and whispered into my ear. I listened carefully to my instructions and went to join Julia on the bed. I kissed her softly on the lips and poured some oil into my palm. Once lubricated I let my fingers wander tantalisingly up and down her inner thighs sending shivers of anticipation through her body whenever I passed close to her labia. I planted adoring kisses all over her neck and shoulders and permitted my fingers to slide even closer. Suzy watched on as I carried out her instructions to the letter. Very lightly, I slid a finger along Julia's already moistened slit. Gradually, I worked one and then a second finger into her, reaching up to stroke her G-spot. Given that now her middle was the only part of her body that she could move freely her hips rocked and arched up considerably with excitement. When I removed my fingers and stopped the hundreds of tender kisses she looked outraged.

"Here you go," said Suzy, as she handed me the shiny black object, which I now realised was actually egg-shaped. "Just gently press it inside her."

I eased the little black love-egg inside Julia and admired the way her lips re-closed over the toy once it was fully inside. Suzy picked up the miniature remote she had also brought in with her, pointed it at Julia's crotch and pressed one of the buttons. Instantly, Julia's eyes widened with the sudden shock of the internal vibrations.

"Don't worry, this is the mildest mode," reassured Suzy. "You can go on for ages without reaching orgasm on this setting. That's why after a while you'll find this speed incredibly frustrating because it will take you close to the point of climax without ever being able to push you over the top. By the time we return you will be dying to come."

"Return?! Where do you think you're going? You can't leave me here like this!" shrieked Julia.

"It'll be just for a little while, don't you worry."

"How long?"

"Ah, that would be telling. It's much better if you don't know how long we'll be," teased Suzy.

"I'll fall asleep if you leave me too long," objected Julia.

"I don't think so. You won't be able to fall asleep in that position with that egg whirring away inside of you. And if you are worried about the two of us being naked together in my room there's no need as I'm going to put some clothes on and go for a walk."

"At this hour?" I asked, astounded that anyone would willingly go outside in this cold at this time of night.

"Yes, why not? Don't you just love walking when the streets are utterly deserted at night? It feels as if, for a precious time at least, they all belong to you."

"But what about the cold?" I persisted.

"That doesn't bother me, I'm used to it. Anyway, I love the way the cold chills my face and how it makes my skin feel fresh and alive. C'mon, you have to come with me -- it's my dare."

"You're mad!"

She then bent over in front of me to gather up her underwear, instructed me to pick up mine and took me to her room.

"You can either come with me or wait here, whichever you prefer," she said as I watched her head disappear underneath a thick jumper.

"I'm not going out there again tonight!" I stated firmly.

"Alright, just wait here until I come back. But you have to make sure that you are quiet so that Julia doesn't know that you are here, OK?"

"Yeah, OK. How long are you planning on leaving her there like that?"

"Oh, I think twenty minutes will be more than enough. I don't want to make her too angry. Also, when I come back, the next part of the task will be for you to take some photos of her. So have a think about what kind of shots you want to take."

"What if she says no?"

"She's in no position to refuse! By the time I come back she'll be willing do anything in order to finally climax. Anyway we can promise that she will have complete control of the photos once they have been taken. You can put them onto her computer tomorrow morning and wipe them from your camera. Then if she decides she wants to delete them all, that is her choice."

"That's a good idea. I think she may well agree to those terms."

"OK, I won't be long. Remember: no going in her room or letting her know you are here. See you in a minute."

On her way out of the flat she made a point of slamming the front door so that there was no doubt in Julia's mind that we had left her all alone. I looked at my watch: it was 1:20am.

Almost twenty minutes later I heard the front door opening, but it was many minutes later that Suzy returned to her room.

"I just went to check on Julia," she said as she threw her bag down on the bed. "I told her you were in the bathroom. Also, I've already told her about the photos."

"What did she say?"

"At first she refused point blank but when I explained that you would promise to give her complete control over them after they are taken, she eventually agreed."

"Ah good. Can I go and finish the dare now then?"

"Yes, she's been tortured enough, that's for sure."

We returned to the room and I quickly got out my camera. When I saw Julia, I noticed a few beads of sweat on her brow and that she looked understandably frustrated. She looked as if she were ready to explode. I knelt down by the side of the bed and zoomed in so that her face, neck and breasts formed a diagonal line across the frame. As I focused in I could tell that her nipples were hard and standing proud. Nevertheless, it was the famished, desperate look in her face, coupled with the beads of sweat glistening on her forehead that made the shot. I went to to show the resulting image to Suzy but was instantly persuaded not to.

"Hurry up, will you!" cried Julia. "I'm dying here!"

I had to work fast: I leapt up onto the bed, stood between her head and the wall looking down on her full figure. I rotated the camera ninety degrees and lined the shot up in portrait. Her slender, athletic body formed a symmetrical 'X' in the frame, with her head at the bottom and her spread legs stretching out towards the top corners.

"My God, you look absolutely incredible. Your legs, your breasts, your skin, everything looks heavenly right now," I gushed.

"I'm surprised because this egg is driving me mad. Every time I get anywhere near to an orgasm it simply refuses to take me any further. If I ever meet the sadist who invented it, I swear I will kill them."

For the third shot I wanted to capture the beauty of her sopping pink vulva in sharp focus against the blurred contours of her pale hips and breasts in the background. I crouched down low on the bed and pressed the trigger.

"I don't know why you are taking so much care with them as I'm only going to delete them all tomorrow," mocked Julia.

"Believe me, once you see how erotically-charged and beautiful you look in these images you won't ever want to delete them," I insisted.

I remained crouched down in the same position for the fourth shot, the most blatant and unsophisticated: a simple close-up between her legs. I zoomed in as tight as I could get seeking to produce an image that displayed the line of every delicate pink fold, every droplet of wetness and the magnetic beauty of her precious clitoris blossoming out of its surrounding petals.

"Keep still," I requested. I touched the shutter button. "One more shot."

"I can't bear it any longer. Please! I want you!" she pleaded.

I hesitated, before looking around at Suzy.

"What should I do?" I said holding my hands aloft.

"Fuck me! Eat me! Do whatever you want, just make me come!" cried Julia.

The wild urgency and utter desperation in her voice annihilated my desire to take the planned fifth shot. Looking at her pussy through the lens had greatly excited me in any case. Suzy threw the remote control to me, indicating that I was now free to do as I wished and that she was going to get a drink. Fired up with lust I quickly put the camera to one side and began kissing Julia's feet, working my way up her sleek, smooth calves. My hands were already caressing her inner thighs when moments later my mouth caught up with them.

"I want you now!" she begged desperately. "Do it!"

I traced my tongue up the side of one of her outer lips, then turned sideways to pull at it with