A Game of Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my lips. I took it into my mouth, sucking and nibbling her sweet folds. Now and again, I flicked my tongue in short strokes along her opening, giving a hint of what was to follow. I opened my mouth wider in order to take both sets of lips into my mouth to suck and to kiss. She thrust her hips upwards pressing my mouth ever tighter to her. As I moved myself back directly beneath her crotch I took the opportunity of increasing the setting of the love-egg. When my tongue reconnected at the bottom of her vagina I could feel the vibrations pulsing through my mouth. I made long, lingering ice-cream licks up along her inner lips, pausing a moment over her clitoris before commencing the next stroke. By now she was moving incessantly and her pupils were rolled right up behind her eyelids. I felt unabandoned lust stirring in my loins but knew that I must retain my composure and strike the balance between precise technique and animalistic passion. She pushed herself deeper into my face giving my tongue room to reach inside of her and lap at her inner juices. The taste was not as sweet as honey, nor as mouth-watering as a watermelon but nonetheless it was delightful. If a food shared the same flavour, I couldn't imagine it being commonly eaten, yet in this context it was heavenly. Worshipping with my tongue at the temple of life was one of my principal passions in life. Her breathing was becoming increasingly frenetic and the moans ever-louder as I reached my thumb around to stroke her anus. Coupled with my tongue working at top-speed on her clit, this sent her crazy: her hips arched wildly outwards and she let out a scream. Spurts of ejaculate pattered my nose, mouth and chin. Her spent body collapsed back onto the bed and so did I.

After what seemed to me like only minutes later, I was surprised when she took me in her arms and pulled me close.

"How did you get free?" I asked.

"Suzy snuck in and untied me after you had finished," she replied. "She's gone to bed now."

"Is her toy still down there?" I asked, a touch embarrassed.

"No, no, I already took it out."

The blissful, natural silence resumed. In such moments mere words are inferior to the unspoken expressions that pass between one another's eyes and lips. Her tender kisses covered my mouth and cheeks before, carefully, she placed my head on her chest. My eyelids kissed shut and I fell asleep.