A Game of Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise added "Tie 'Em Up" and Nick added "Do It Outside" meaning that Tom would very shortly be tied up naked, outside, in a manner chosen by the group. To start with, the group moved outside under Cory's patio, even Zach was wheeled outside while staying tied to his chair. Then Kevin undid Tom's jeans and let them fall open hanging low on Tom's waist showing off Tom's white boxer-briefs. Next, Denise used a short piece of rope to tie Tom's hands above his head, throwing the rope around one of the patio supports.

With Tom stuck, Kevin pulled Tom's jeans all the way down, temporarily leaving them around his ankles. To finish Tom's stripping, Kevin pulled out a pair of scissors and despite Tom's pleads, Kevin cut Tom's boxer-briefs until he was wearing a Tarzan style covering. Tom's hard cock made the front flap of what were his boxer-briefs essentially useless as it was pushed up by his hard cock exposing it for everyone to see.

Kevin turned Tom around so his ass was facing the group and then proceeded to cut the fabric from the waistband of Tom's boxer-briefs leaving his ass fully exposed. Kevin grabbed a hold of Tom's ass cheek, making the rest of the group jealous, before he unceremoniously cut the waistband of Tom's boxer-briefs. Kevin turned Tom around so he was facing the group again and removed the remaining scrap of Tom's underwear, throwing them in the garbage can along with the other scraps.

Since Tom was now tied up, it became Cory's responsibility to keep Tom hard for the rest of the game. It wasn't lost on anyone that Nick was now the most dressed guy, with Matt being the only other guy wearing anything.

Denise was up next, but in order to maximize the embarrassment and/or enjoyment for the naked and partially dressed guys the game box was brought outside by the girls. While this took place, Cory took the opportunity to practise keeping Tom hard, first with his hands and then with his mouth. It was only Denise literally kicking Cory in the ass that got the game moving again.

Denise flipped over a "Lose Your Bottoms" card which she assigned to Nick without any thought. Nick stood up and let his jeans fall to the ground, but that didn't stop Cory from adding a "Jack Off, Jack" and Jess adding a "Double Time". Nick stood in his boxer-briefs, his hard cock easily visible beneath the tight fabric, as his face turned the same color as his underwear.

Surprisingly, however, Nick dropped his boxer-briefs to his ankles before fighting to pull them off along with his jeans. Although everyone had seen Nick's cock and ass already, this was the first time they had seen the whole package, and they liked what they saw.

Nick was already hard, his cock swinging around as he struggled to pull off his jeans and boxer-briefs. Finally naked, Nick took hold of his cut cock with right hand and started to rub his cock as everyone watched. Since Jess had added the "Double Time" card, Nick was forced to jerk off for a total of 3 minutes, and since Cory had added the "Jack Off, Jack" card, it was up to Cory if Nick would be allowed to cum.

As Nick tugged on his cock, he was required to ask Cory for permission to cum every 30 seconds. Nick's cock quickly turned purple, and throbbed, begging for release. 2 minutes in, and Cory had refused to let Nick cum, instead asking Nick what was in it for him. As Cory once again denied Nick the right to cum with 30 seconds left, Nick promised Cory anything he wanted if he would let him cum. With 15 seconds left, Cory agreed, and Nick quickly gave his cock a final few tugs before shooting his load on the ground in front of everyone.

Nick collapsed to the ground, exhausted, as Cory approached him, resting his own cock on Nick's shoulder. Nick assumed that he was about to pay off his debt, and took Cory's cock in his mouth, sucking him off in front of the group. A few seconds later, and Denise reminded the boys that the game wasn't over, pulling Nick away from Cory just before Cory blew his load.

Nick flipped over his card, and showed the group his "racing BJs" card which caused quite a bit of stir amongst the group. Before anyone had a chance to consider what might happen, Nick reached over and pulled the "Go Bi" card from Tom's hand modifying his own card. The only other modification, a "Double Up" card, was made by Leslie on behalf of Zach. Leslie decided that since there were 6 boys, the boys would be split into 2 groups of 3. In each group, 1 boy would be sucked, and the other 2 would be the suckers.

The sucker would be blindfolded, their hands tied behind their backs to ensure that they didn't cheat. Whichever trio got their boy off first would win. The losing trio would remain naked for the rest of the night, be forced to finish off the sucker from the winning team, and clean up all of the cum off of the suckers' bodies. There was quite the incentive to win, or lose depending on how you looked at it.

Nick and Matt were assigned to work on Tom, while Cory and Kevin and were assigned to work on Zach. The boys got in position, Cory and Kevin crouching over Zach, and Nick and Matt kneeling in front of, and behind Tom. When the girls yelled go, Nick started a second round of rimming Tom's ass, while Matt quickly began sucking Tom's cock and massaging his balls. At the same time, Cory and Kevin began fighting over Zach's cock. After a minute of action, Tom could hear Zach moaning, and wanting to avoid defeat, Tom yelled for Nick to pinch his nipples.

Within a few seconds Tom groaned, giving Matt just enough time to move out of the way before Tom shot his load across the group and onto Kevin's ass. Only a few seconds later Zach shot his load onto his abs, and without prompting from the group, Cory quickly cleaned the cum off of Zach's abs with his tongue, before cleaning's Tom's cum off of Kevin's ass. The game was officially over, so Tom, Zach, and Cory were freed. Tom, Nick and Matt could once again get dressed, but none of them seemed to be in a hurry.

12