A Game of Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Mistress had stopped crying by now and as Jujou glanced through the slightly open door she saw her Master holding his wife close, softly stroking her hair in the same way he so often stroked her own.

"I know you have, have...needs" said her Mistress. "Needs that I just can't meet. It's just that I'm afraid! I'm afraid that she'll steal you away from me..."

"No one is going to steal me away from you!" He said softly to her. "I love YOU and no one else. I'm not going ANYWHERE."

This last bit pained Jujou more than anything he'd said. She felt great affection for her Master, maybe she thought, she even loved him.

"I...I just want her gone" cried her Mistress. "I want it to be just the two of us again, like it used to be...before."

"I do too." he patiently replied "but, we both know that that is not going to happen. So, what do we do? How do we solve this problem without ruining our marriage? What do I have to do short of sending her away?"

"I don't know" said Betty. "I just don't know. What I do know Walter is that I have to get away from here. Away from you and...HER. Just give me a few days to sort all of this out...OK? Let me think about it. I'll call Eunice Richards, she said I could stay with her for a few days. Just 'til we get this all sorted out...OK?"

"OK Betty." answered Walter in his most soothing tone. "You do that and I'll still be here waiting for you. I'm not going anywhere"

He kissed her on the forehead and she forced a weak smile through her teary eyes before getting up and heading towards the door. Jujou quickly backed away and took her accustomed seat at the foot of her Master's chair, pretending she'd heard nothing that had passed in the kitchen. But the look of hatred her Mistress flashed her as she speedily passed by left Jujou in no doubt that she wasn't buying any today.

That night and the days and nights that followed were like heaven to Jujou. Her Master never mentioned what had passed between he and his wife and neither did Jujou. Instead, they just live life the way Jujou had always felt it should be lived. They lounged by the pool all day, ate together on the deck and made passionate love every chance they had. In time Jujou fantasize that her Mistress had left for good that they, just the two of them would live in this worldly paradise for the rest of eternity.

Of course, it was just that...a fantasy and in due time, her Mistress returned but, she was different, subtlety changed in some way that Jujou just couldn't really put her finger on. It was as if while she was gone the Wife had gained some...some inner strength that had not been there before. Her Husband noticed the change too and did his best to avoid Jujou in her presence. When the two had to interact he was formal and somewhat distant. This upset Jujou tremendously as she thought that their bond had grown stronger while her Mistress was away and that maybe, just maybe there was a chance that he would leave his wife for her. After all, it was Jujou who did all the hard work, as well as all the cooking, and cleaning around the house. It was she who shared his bed night after night as well, satisfying him until the wee hours of the morning. What had his wife done for him? NOTHING. All she did was complain and nag at him. It would be perfectly understandable to ANYONE if he left his old shrew of a wife for a younger, sexier woman that took care of ALL of his needs. After all, wasn't that what had happened to Mrs. Jones? To Mrs. Richards and all of her other old bat friends? It was simply the natural order of things! You get old...you get ugly and you get left behind. Right?

Her master softly called out her name, snapping her out of her daydreams. "Jujou? Jujou honey, come with me."

She was in a playful mood so she went down on all fours and acted the dog. As she panted with happiness he reached down and scratched her through her long hair and she arched her neck to meet his hand. Then, he did something he'd not done in some time, not since her first week in the house. He snapped the lead onto her collar and turned away, expecting her to obediently follow. She paused and he turned and gave a slight turn on the lead. "Come on girl" He said as if to a real dog. She yapped once in response and then followed him into the kitchen where the Wife sat, arms crossed over her breasts and a dead serious look upon her worn face.

"Sit" said her Master with a light tug of the lead. She sat.

For the first time since they brought her home the Wife addressed her directly...as a person.

"I know all about what you and Walter have been doing behind my back." she said eyes pinned on Jujou's "As you can well guess, I DO NOT APPROVE. Still, you do serve a, ah...function of sorts. Walter and I have not slept together since our son was killed in the first Iraq war. I hold him responsible for that as it was he who encouraged Michael to join the military rather than get a good education as I wanted him to do. However, in spite of all that Walter is my husband and I do still love him and I'll be damned if I going let some dirty little bitch slut like you tear us apart."

Jujou glanced at Walter, expecting him to come to her defense but, he just sat there silently staring at the kitchen floor.

There was a sudden sharp tug upon her lead and Jujou found herself face to face with her Mistress. "Make no mistake about it young "lady" (and I use the word very loosely), Walter is MY husband and you dwell here at MY sufferance. If I say you go...YOU GO! Got that?"

Jujou nodded silently.

"Good," answered her Mistress. "Because if you step out of line just the tiniest bit you will find yourself out on your ass so fast you won't know what hit you!" As she spoke her Mistress had gradually lifted the lead to the point that Jujou was beginning to choke. Her Master gently reached over and placed a restraining hand on his wife's. And she, taking a deep breath, she released the pressure.

"OK," she said regaining her composure, "OK...rules, yeah the rules."

Flipping back an errant strand of hair her Mistress continued.

"Here are the rules:"

"Rule number 1. You may mate with Walter BUT, you may no longer do it in MY HOUSE. You will mate in the yard or in the kennels as becomes a bitch in heat but, NO WHERE ELSE!"

"Rule number 2: Unless you are serving me, I DO NOT want to see you in my house...EVER! From now on you will eat, sleep, piss and shit in the kennels as befits an animal like you."

"Rule number 3: You will be well groomed at all times. I do not want to have my friends coming over and being served by some sloppy mutt bitch. If you do not keep yourself well groomed at all times I will do it for you."

"Rule number 4: You will accept all of these rules or get the fuck out RIGHT NOW...UNDERSTAND?"

Reeling in shock Jujou could only nod in mute acceptance.

"Good then" said her Mistress rising to leave."The rules go into effect immediately. Follow them and we will all get along. Break them and you are out."

Something had to give! She'd followed the rules set forth by her Mistress for two weeks now and Jujou was absolutely miserable. The sex was still good but, she really missed the intimacy that had marked the first weeks of their...their relationship? Romance? Just what was it that they shared? She really couldn't say. She definitely had 'feelings' for Walter but, just how deep did they run? Would she be happy to leave once her term of service was over or she miss Walter so much that she'd want to stay? Even with the hardships she was enduring Jujou was unsure.

In the end she decided there was really only one thing to do...steal Walter. All she had to do was convince him that she was better for him than Betty and he'd kick the old battle axe out. Simple!

And so, she laid her plans and quietly began her campaign to eliminate the 'competition'.

It began simply enough. Each day she made sure to wash and dry her luxurious head of red curls in plain sight. By the time she'd finished doing that Walter would usually start poking around to see if she was ready for some fun and games. THAT is when she pulled out the heavy artillery. As soon as Walter began peeking out the kitchen window to locate her Jujou would oh-so-slowly and sensually begin running a brush through her long, beautiful hair. Being in the sun all the time had worked some changes to her appearance. Though never one to tan deeply her skin had taken on some color, color which lent her lithe little body a somewhat wild aspect but, the real change was to her lustrous crowning glory. Her hair, already gorgeous in its own right now shown like spun gold. Somehow the sun had subtly enhanced its radiant beauty to new heights. Walter had noticed and often commented upon this change. Unfortunately for Jujou, so had Betty.

So, today, just as in those that preceded it, Jujou left the warm comfort of the pool and headed to the showers. She lathered up and put on a sensual show for Walter whom she knew would be watching. She worked the shampoo into her curls and piled them on top of her head before stepping under the water to rinse clean. Next, she lathered a cloth and began slowly, sensually washing her entire body. She paid special attention to her pert little breasts and squeezed them together before allowing them to pop free and bounce seductively. Finally, Jujou dragged the soapy cloth between her shapely young legs and lustily rubbed it up and down her sex before rinsing herself clean. As she took one last look at herself Jujou noticed that her pubic hair was getting a bit wild. "Better take care of that!" she said aloud. "Wouldn't want to be accused of poor hygiene!"

As she lathered up her crotch and carefully began to shape her pubic hair another set of eyes was upon her. Betty looked on from her bedroom window a deep and evil looking grin spreading across her face.

She finished her shower and began brushing out her hair. 100 strokes on each side but, before she could even finish the first side Walter was there. He sat on the bench behind her and gently took the brush from Jujou's hand, picking up where she had left off.

"Your hair is like spun gold." he whispered softly in her ear. "I could sit here and brush it all day!"

"Well then," replied Jujou in a husky whisper, "Why don't you?"

"It's a date then, as soon as I get back."

"BACK?" Jujou cried, turning to him in dismay. "Where are you going?"

"Duty calls and I have to fly to Washington for the week."

"For the week?" she replied. "But...but I thought you were retired!"

"I am...sort of"

"What do you mean, sort of?" she asked.

"Well," he continued, "Sometimes the Government calls me in as a special consultant and when they call...I go. You didn't think all of this was free, did you?" he added with a gesture that encompassed the entire property.

"No, no I guess not" she answered in a somewhat deflated tone. "When do you have to leave?"

"In the morning, bright and early but, we have plenty of time to play tonight!"

She smiled and nodded like a little girl. "OK, sounds good to me! Where do you want to do it tonight?"

"Well, I have a special surprise for you tonight." said Walter in a conspiratorial whisper. "The wife's off to see her friend Eunice tonight and guess what?...She's going to spend the night! We'll have the WHOLE house to ourselves!"

"But, I'm not supposed to go into the house without her expressed permission," replied Jujou. "It's one of her rules."

"Rules were made to be broken...right?" he said with a wink and a smile. "And besides, she'll be gone! Who's going to tell her? Certainly not me! Are you?"

"No, I...I just don't know if that's such a good idea..."

"Well, I think it's an excellent one!" he replied. "She leaves at twenty-one hundred hours...that's 9:00PM to you civilians. Be ready for LOTS of fun after that!' He slapped her on the ass as he rose from the bench and Jujou jumped, just a little, letting out a tiny surprised "Oh!" as he left.

Once dinner passed she counted the hours and as her Mistress' car pulled out of the driveway she boldly strode through the back door and into the house.

"Soon" she thought "Soon that old bat will be gone and all of this will be mine. Tonight, I will make Walter forget that she ever existed!"

Her Master left late in the morning and her Mistress returned only a short time later. She spent the first hour at home snooping, checking everywhere for some evidence that Jujou had violated their agreement but, Jujou had been very careful to efface all evidence of her tryst with Walter. All was in order, everything in its place. Jujou actually laughed out loud as she saw her Mistress sniffing her Master's sheets through the open window. What a fool this woman was.

It was a bright Thursday morning and Jujou let the Jacuzzi warm bubbles work out the little aches and pains left over from the previous night's love making. Walter seemed to have found new, untapped energy reserves last night.. Over and over again he'd plowed her like an ardent high school boy. "Not bad for an old man...not bad at all!" she thought as she let the bubbles do their work "I think I'll keep him."

The morning passed without incident and in due time she left the yard and got ready to serve her Mistress and her insufferable friends at their bi-weekly tea. She donned the hose and heels, put on the ridiculous apron and began the service.

They were very quiet today, only speaking in whispers between themselves as she served them tea and tasty morsels. Only when she was safely out of earshot did they converse freely.

"Nothing?" asked Mrs. Jones for the fourth time. "Nothing at all?"

"No, not a thing!" answered Betty "I even went so far as to smell his sheets and Nothing, nada, zip, not a thing! I just don't understand it, I thought for sure that little ginger tramp would take advantage of my absence but, I guess I was wrong."

"I'd guess you weren't" said Mrs. Richards. "I think she's just sly enough to hide it well. You mark my words that little whore has her eyes set on your Walter"

"Yes" added Mrs. Smyth. "You let her get away with this and it'll all be over for you! She'll steal Walter away and you'll just be another old and lonely divorcee. We should know!"

Throughout the conversation Mrs., Corvus had remained silent. Now, she chose to speak up. "Where are Walter's sheets now? Have they been washed yet?"

"Why no, they're still in the laundry hamper. Why do you ask?"

"You just go and get them and let me handle this...affair!" answered Mrs. Corvus.

Betty left the room and quickly returned with Walter's dirty bed sheets. "What should I do with them?" she asked, holding them away from her body.

"Just put them on the floor in front of us and let me handle this...OK?"

"OK" said Betty dropping the offending linens on the carpeted floor.

Moments later Jujou returned with the dessert tray. Only a moment of hesitation betrayed her notice of the bed sheets crumpled upon the floor but, it was enough to give Mrs. Corvus an in.

As Jujou finished serving and turned to leave the room Mrs. Corvus spoke: "GIRL!"

Jujou slowly turned and faced the seated women.

"Yes Ma'am" she softly replied.

Mrs. Corvus raised her arm and slowly pointed to the laundry on the floor. "What" she asked "is THAT!"

"Dirty linens?" answered Jujou tentatively.

"I can see that you bloody fool" she hissed angrily. "What is that ON THEM?"

"Um, Dirt?" answered the now clearly flustered Jujou. Had she missed something after all?

"Dirt? Hmmm," she said raising a corner of the sheet to her nose and inhaling deeply. "Doesn't smell like dirt to me! If I didn't know better I'd say it was the stink of a bitch in heat!"

"I...I don't know what you mean!" replied a very nervous Jujou as she subtly moved toward the door.

"STOP!" shouted the formidable looking Mrs. Jones. "Don't move from that spot until we say you can!"

"Yes" continued Mrs. Corvus, "No doubt about it, definitely the smell of RUTTING!

Aghast, the other women reacted as though the whole thing were a surprising and scandalous episode to them.

"Why you little WHORE!" shouted Betty. "After all I've done for you go against my express wishes and FUCK my Walter in MY HOUSE!"

Trembling with fear, Jujou fell to her knees on the floor and began to make excuses. "It was only once! It wasn't my fault! I told him we shouldn't I told him you'd be angry! He made me! What was I supposed to do?"

It took a moment but suddenly Jujou realized that Betty was no longer berating her. Instead she was standing over Jujou with that broad grin that. The same one she'd worn the night she'd had Jujou exiled to the kennels. She'd been had and now the proverbial cat was out of the bag. They had her dead to rights. Exhausted, Jujou collapsed and lay still upon the carpet as she waited for the women's anger to burn itself out.

"The only question now is: what shall we do with her?" said Mrs. Jones once the hubbub had subsided.

"I want that red haired bitch out of my house ...NOW! answered Betty with a fury that actually scared Jujou.

"Yes Betty, we know you do but, is that really the best we can do?" asked Mrs. Smyth.

"Don't you think we can come up with a more fitting punishment? One that will fit the crime? added Mrs. Jones.

"Yes Betty" said Mrs. Corvus. "If you just throw her out she'll simply find some other old fool to seduce with that red hair and another woman's life will be ruined."

"What would you suggest then Margie?" answered Betty, still mad but beginning to once again think straight.

"You had, I believe a set of rules?"

"Yes" answered Betty She recited them counting them off on her fingers one by one.

"Well," commented Mrs. Jones, "All it says is if she breaks the rules...she goes. I don't see how that's going to be of any use to us in this case."

"I do..." answered Mrs. Richards

"You do?" inquired Mrs. Corvus. "Pray, share your ideas with us Eunice..."

"Well, isn't it obvious?" said Mrs. Richards addressing the group.

"Ah...not really." quipped Mrs. Jones.

"Betty," asked Mrs. Richards, "would you be so kind as to repeat rule number 3?"

"Ah...sure. Rule number 3: You will be well groomed at all times. If you do not keep yourself well groomed at all times, I..."

"Will do it for you." the group continued in unison.

"Oh my!..." said Mrs. Corvus, "I do believe I understand where you are headed with this."

"Yes, yes indeed" added Mrs. Jones.

"Me too!" Mrs. Stephens chimed in.

"I...I don't understand." said Betty. How is grooming her going to keep Walter away from her?"

"It's not grooming her that will keep him away Betty," said Mrs. Richards, "It's HOW we groom her that will."

"Oh..." replied Betty followed by a protracted "Ooooohhhh!" as the implications of Mrs. Richard's statement set in.

"But, What will Walter say? She's his pet."

"Betty my dear," began Mrs. Corvus, "was Walter present when these rules were handed down?"

"Yes."

"Did he object to ANY of them at the time?" asked Mrs. Jones.

"Well...no, I guess not."

"Well then my dear," continued Mrs. Corvus, "It would seem to me that Your Walter found the rules to be acceptable and therefore has agreed to them."

"After all Betty, if Walter hadn't agree to them, would he not have said something to that effect at the time?"

"I...I guess so"

"Then it's settled..."

"GIRL!" said Mrs. Jones to the still prostrate Jujou. "GIRL...Stand up! NOW!

She just laid there and ignored the orders she'd been given.

"She seems to be well, catatonic or something" said Betty

"Really?" said Mrs. Junes bending over Jujou and snapping her fingers in her face. "I bet I can snap her out of it...real quick!"

No sooner had the words left her mouth then Mrs. Jones reached down and grabbed a handful of Jujou's rich red curls. With a strength that surprised everybody in the room she yanked Jujou from the floor and set her on her feet. As Jujou attempted to sink back to the floor Mrs. Jones delivered a resounding slap to her cheek. That got Jujou's attention.