A Game of Dominos Ch. 04

Story Info
The game begins to change.
4.2k words
4.22
45.8k
7
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worm turns....

As I walked down the beach back toward the resort, my mind was working. While I had to turn this ship somehow, I also to get a better understanding of what was motivating Tanya, Rick, Jon. I was greatly disturbed by my wife's wanton behavior, but deep down, what I saw her doing with first Jon, then Rick was also pretty hot. I also had to dig more into Tanya's relationship two years ago. That was a surprise. But the bottom line was that I was going to get this back under control.

**************************

By the time I got to my room, I decided to head to the fitness center. After working out for forty five minutes, I bumped into Tanya walking back into the lobby. I announced to her that work was FINALLY done, and no more contact with my colleagues back in Denver until we landed back in the states. Tanya smirked and said we'd see but she appeared anxious to get to the room. She had some sand on her, and noticing that I noticed, she said she needed a shower, and then food.

I allowed her time to clean up in the shower as I tried to relax with a beer on the patio. The beer had its effect on me, and while she put on her make up for dinner, I too jumped in the shower. Tanya was a little quiet during dinner, but after a few drinks, we both relaxed. I apologized about work, and told her that I really was done. Laughing, I proved it by standing up and emptying my pants pockets. See, no blackberry. She laughed and that seemed to break the tension.

We had fun at the patio bar after dinner, dancing, kissing and enjoying one another's company. Rick happened by when we were taking a break at the table, and attempted to sit down. I pushed the chair with my leg and remarked that the point of our vacation was intended to be a bit romantic at times. Sorry, but we'd catch up maybe at the pool tomorrow. Tanya turned a bit white, then blushed and looked away. Rick stepped back and paused for a minute. Trying not to smirk, he said sure, and headed toward the bar.

Tanya reached for my hand and we headed back out to the dance floor. Later that night, we made love and fell asleep. We woke in the middle of the night, and what started as a sleepy slow fuck evolved into a hot session. My wife and I ended up in the shower together at 4am with my pushing my cock into her ass. More of the same the next day. Whenever Rick tried to stop by, I maneuvered what Tanya and I were doing at the moment to exclude him, other than a quick chat. Tanya didn't say anything, although I expected her to comment about it.

We continued to have fun at the pool, and enjoyed the rest of our stay. By the end of the short vacation, Tanya was very attentive to me and I felt good.

We returned Monday afternoon, but Tanya had to go back out of town for a few days for a series of sales calls and wouldn't be back until late Friday evening. So no sex until the weekend.

Markets were pretty steady during the week, so I let one of my team members set the trading strategy while my other team member Janet and I worked on the client prospect presentation we had discussed on Saturday.

Janet had some very good ideas about hedging trading positions, although I thought it involved too many currencies. It appeared difficult for anyone but a "quant" to understand. For the actual execution of the strategy, I wouldn't necessarily have an issue with it, but to describe it to sophisticated senior investment officials who aren't used to this type of details, I did. So, the week was spent unwinding aspects of the strategy to get it to five base currencies - Chinese Yuan, Japanese yen, Euro, British pound, and US dollars. If we were approved for the strategy, we would expand it as it would benefit shipping companies that we would also expect to talk to.

Unless you really look closely at her features, you normally wouldn't look twice at Janet. She usually wore outfits that included pants, and the tops were covered with jackets or sweaters that you could not call clingy. Standing about 5'6'' and if I was a betting man (I am) I'd say 125 pounds with dirty blond curly hair. I would say she is pretty, and eight out of ten males would say she is pretty. So that makes her an 8? But not a head turning 10.

Janet is married to a guy who is a guy who is advancing rapidly at the local office of a national CPA firm. While I don't know them well personally, I've heard that the star in the household is him as expects to be up for partner in two years. Janet is kind of shy, but very very smart, so I would say that she is more or less submissive to what he wants to do to his career. Nonetheless, I see great potential in this young woman.

On Thursday after work, I planned to head to a bar in Lo-Do, which is the trendy downtown area of Denver's central business district. Some people from work were going to be there, and I would probably run into non-work friends too. I asked Janet and my other trader if they were interested in meeting for a cocktail after work. Janet said she wanted to run more simulations and then head home because she was tired. The other guy said he had plans with his wife near the Tech Center.

Later, as I walked to the bar, my thoughts moved to Tanya. The last two days of vacation at Cabo San Lucas with Tanya were hot, and I was beginning to get horny and anxious for her return. However, in the back of my mind, I began to wonder more about Tanya's indiscretions. Not from her perspective, but from Rick and Jon's perspective. What it felt like to plunge their cocks into her wet pussy. Looking down at her lying under them, while they pounded away in her pussy. I shook my head and reaffirmed the commitment to myself not to stand idly by as I pushed my way through the door to enter the bar.

I joined some of my other friends from work at in the back. It seemed that members of the derivatives group was there and a few people from the investment banking side of the house too. I also noticed that Jon and another guy we played golf with were also holding court at the bar.

As I mentioned, Jon is not a cocky guy, and he brought me into the conversation naturally as I walked over to say hello. We were soon talking about the Denver Nuggets basketball team when Christine, a member of the derivatives team who I mentioned in Ch 1 pushed herself into the conversation. Christine played high school and some college basketball and I found that she knew the game very well. Her comments about the state of the NBA and college basketball were right on target, and not dissimilar to my own.

Christine is married to a guy who works as a junior analyst for a competitor of our firm, but a friendly competitor as we occasionally co-underwrite larger deals with them. The guy kills himself working, and Christine told us that he was on a road show for a deal, and wasn't expected back for at least a week. She looked pretty hot, but then again it was Thursday night.

Wearing a blue dress with black jacket, her legs looked spectacular in the new patterned style panty hose. You're not supposed to be checking out a married woman's legs, but then again, leggings like those are eye magnets. Jon was beginning to chat her up, and as I looked back and forth at them, I decided that I didn't like being pushed aside and out of the conversation.

I had consumed a few beers, and was feeling like I wanted to be paid attention to, so I pushed my way back in. Christine and I started going back and forth between investment banking and basketball in our conversation. Although Jon could keep up with basketball commentary, he was out of his league on the banking side. After about fifteen minutes, Christine and I started talking about my group, and perhaps a derivative strategy that can support currencies. Being a younger trader, she became very interested in where some of these ideas would lead to.

Needing another beer, I stepped between Christine and Jon to order one for Christine and me, effectively blocking him out. I turned my back on Jon, and Christine and I resumed our finance discussion. After being shut out of the conversation, Jon began talking with some other people, and soon after he announced he was leaving. He shook my hand and said good night to Christine to whom she gave a perfunctory nod.

But as he stood there for a moment, I noticed that he had a confused look on his face as he tried to figure out my behavior. He thought he might have a chance to make a move on my co-worker, and here was a friend of his (albeit whose wife he fucked) pulling a domino out of place to mess up his game.

After Jon left, and the rest of the work crowd thinned, the din of the bar became too much, and I asked Christine if she wanted to get a bite to eat and continue our discussion. She eagerly accepted, seeing it as a chance to combine efforts with my growing team, and increase her exposure and visibility within her own group.

We continued our discussion at McCormick's, an upscale seafood restaurant nearby. As we talked about the perceived benefits of Euro denominated LIBOR Treasury swaps over our grilled shrimp, I noticed that I had developed a tremendous erection. The erection was as much for the conversation as it was for the pretty smart young woman I was having dinner with. I felt for the first time in a while that I controlled the domino pieces, and I was setting them up in such a way that they would fall as I wanted them to.

The topic of her co-worker Sean also came up. She blushed and for a second, looked uncomfortable. Evidently, the two of them had been interviewing with another firm that was looking to expand its derivatives group. They were very sensitive to anyone finding out given the economy. That explained the cat that ate the canary look last week when I saw them together at happy hour. Christine relaxed when she swore me to secrecy since she wasn't planning on leaving but Sean was considering it.

We enjoyed two lattes and as we were pushing ourselves away from the table, I offered to walk her home. Christine thanked me but said it wasn't necessary as her apartment was two blocks from Coors Field, which was only about five blocks from the restaurant. I said nonsense; it's only a block out of the way from my walk to the parking lot where I left my car.

Christine's building was one of the converted warehouse lofts that are fashionable in some of the old western city industrial districts. I commented that I really liked what the developers had done with many of these underutilized old buildings, and Christine asked me if I wanted to come up to see the apartment features.

We took the elevator to her apartment on the third floor. Upon entering their very expensively decorated apartment, I noticed it had a view of Coors Field and the rail yards beyond. The design was very authentic with old venting systems visibly attached to the 12 foot ceilings. Very open, and it appeared that the walls dividing the bedroom and the living / dining area did not go up to the ceiling.

Interesting. I wondered how they accomodated overnight guests and privacy.

Christine offered me a glass of wine if I could open the bottle, then she excused herself. Finding a bottle of cabernet franc, a wine bottle opener and two wine glasses in the kitchen, I made my way onto the large living room sofa. Christine reentered the room and I noticed she was wearing some comfortable slippers and she left her jacket on the bed. She sat down near me, and I poured the wine as our conversation resumed.

Halfway into our second glasses, we both noticed that we were getting a bit tipsy from the wine. When she was standing, the hem of the dress was a few inches above her knee. But seated on the couch, and moving around on it during the course of our conversation, it was quite a bit higher now. I was feeling very good and without thinking first, I made a comment about the new style panty hose she was wearing.

Women love comments that are implied compliments and Christine took the opportunity to lift her legs and hold them straight out. Admiring them herself, she said, yeah, she usually liked the more conservative sheer black or nude, but she had been feeling more daring lately. Laughing, I told her what I thought earlier, that they were eye magnets. We both agreed that they looked very good on her. She continued to hold her leg up, and I rubbed my hand along her calf for a few seconds feeling the silky softness. The domino pieces were set up.

The small talk continued, and casually, I moved my left arm up to the back of the sofa. Soon after, without thinking consciously about it, I reached up and touched her soft blonde hair. I think the wine was getting to us, and a few minutes later, I leaned forward to kiss her softly on the lips. The first domino piece had fallen.

Backing away before she could push me away, I resumed our conversation. If Christine was uncomfortable, she didn't show it. But I wanted to be patient for my evolving strategy. Eventually, I again leaned forward and kissed her, this time holding my lips to hers. My hand again moved to her hair, and then softly began caressing her neck. Our kissing began to become more passionate which I took as a signal to move my right hand to softly touch her cheek. Her breathing became a bit heavier, but when I moved my hand lower to touch her breast, she softly lifted my hand back to her shoulder.

I moved closer to her and our bodies were more fully touching one another, and I tried again. Christine's breasts are not that large, but they are perky. She didn't move my hand away until I started unbuttoning her dress and my fingers softly touched the skin above her right breast. Christine smiled, and quietly asked me what I was doing.

I told her observe and my fingers pushed inside her left bra cup to find an erect nipple. I flipped it back and forth and her eyes closed immediately.

Breathing heavily and sighing, she moved her hand to firmly hold my right wrist. Even though her grip was firm, I continued to tease her nipple. She broke our kiss and said that her nipples, if I didn't know already, were very sensitive to the touch. We had to slow it down because it got her very horny.

Our lips soon met again, and our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. My left hand moved up to touch her left breast and soon we were lying back on the sofa. More buttons on her dress were unbuttoned, and my tongue was soon lashing against her breasts.

I sucked in her nipples and she groaned loudly as she held my head firmly. Alternating between the left and right breast, I soon had her dress off her shoulders and down to her stomach area. She was effectively topless in front of me and her hips began to move.

She moaned up at me and said that I knew she was married. I shouldn't be doing this to her, she had never even looked at another man since she and her husband had begun dating in college.

Hearing that seemed to provide me with a greater sense of urgency. I was beginning to understand that this was a challenge; it was about arranging the pieces properly.

Gently squeezing both of her b-cup tits together so that the nipples were closer, I flicked my tongue back and forth faster eliciting deeper moans from Christine.

My right hand released her left breast and began traveling lower along her body. I continued to push her dress lower so that I could see the top of her very tiny bikini panties.

Christine was beginning to squirm more now. Conflicted, she was growing increasingly receptive to my touching, but she was agitated by the issues with her marital status.

I moved up to kiss her again and she wrapped her arms around me holding me tight. My right hand continued to push her dress down over her hips, and she began unbuttoning my shirt. Soon my shirt and tie were on the floor, followed by her dress.

She looked beautiful in her panty hose and panties. Despite smaller breasts, she had very dark and erect nipples. Kissing again, she pushed me back and said that she was very surprised at both our behavior. I continued to knead her breasts and she groaned more.

Christine asked me not to say anything to anyone about this as she was concerned about her reputation. I began pushing my hand inside her panty hose and she grappled for my cock outside my trousers.

My fingers moved through her pubic hair, feeling how soft it was. Her face glowed read as I touched her clitoris for the first time. I jiggled it back and forth slowly and Christine squeezed my cock hard. Reaching to unbuckle my pants, she unzipped my fly and pulled back on my boxers. Her cool fingers touched my rock hard cock and we both groaned at the same time.

My index finger moved lower, dipping into her incredible wetness, pulling the wetness up to lubricate her clitoris. I began a slowly increasing rhythm as I circled her clit as I moved to pull her panty hose and panties off. Christine had my pants and boxers down to my knees and I took them down the rest of the way.

We were both naked on her sofa. Two fingers from my right hand were plunging in and out of her wet entrance, and my left fingers circled her clit while the palm of my hand rested on her soft pubic fur. Christine's hips were moving up and down more rapidly as she sailed through her first orgasm. Lasting about twenty seconds, she was out of breath momentarily. As she regained her strength, she pumped my cock up and down harder and harder. Our tongues were playing in each others mouths once again.

As we kissed she told me we could do anything but she couldn't let me put it in her. I kissed her back and said nothing. More urgency on my part. I moved down to begin eating her pussy. Wetness was pouring out of her and my tongue played with the folds of her lips. Moving up and around she had another tremendous orgasm.

I plunged a third finger into her pussy and continued to lick and apply pressure behind her pubic bone. Her hips were moving up and all around, and I began toying with and twirling her long dirty blonde pubic hair with my left hand as I sucked on her clitoris.

After her third orgasm, I got up on my my knees and knelt between her thighs. She rubbed her inner thighs on the outside of mine and again begged me with her eyes not to fuck her. I began pumping my cock up and down as she played with my balls. I took one of her hands and had her help me jerk it off. My left hand began playing with her pussy again and she began moving her hips up and down. I moved my head to her breasts and again pulled her nipples forward with my mouth.

Christine was moving her head from side to side with the pleasure. My cock was throbbing, and I could almost feel strain in my balls from the anticipation. I brushed the head of my cock along her lips, getting it very wet. I continued to rub it along her lips, and I could feel pre-cum emerging. She looked down and reminded me not to put it in her; she was married and didn't want to cheat on her husband, but the look on her face betrayed her.

Christine wanted to be fucked.

I moved up to kiss her again, and as I leaned forward, I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. Christine cried out, and when I pulled back a few inches, she cried out even louder when I plunged deeply back into her. Looking up at me, her eyes were a mixture of sadness but mostly desire. My cock soon disappeared back into her wetness and her eyes closed. I held my cock deep in her pussy.

In my mind, I thought, this is what Rick felt the first thrusts into my wife Tanya. This is what Jon felt during the first of his thrusts into her. I understood what they felt, the drive, the eroticism. I also could see what Tanya felt. To be pursued, and to be fucked.

For me, I felt such power, such control. The game was mine.

Christine whispered in my ear to fuck her hard. Her tongue was in my ear as I rapidly pushed in and out her sloppy pussy. She was incredibly wet and her depths felt bottomless. In the silence of husband's and her apartment, I could hear wet slurpy sounds as my cock sawed in and out of her pussy. Christine urged me on, pushing my ass up and down to a very fast pace. I twisted her slightly to the side so I could watch my cock piston in and out of her and diddle with her pussy with my hand.

12