A Game of Dominos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She soon launched into another orgasm and I could feel the wet lips of her pussy surround my cock. I soon rolled into a faced paced rhythm and after ten minutes I could feel the familiar stirring in my balls. Spurt after spurt of cum soon filled Christine's vagina. She held me tight as I continued to unload into her. I could feel it leaking out the side as we slowed our pace to a sensual stop. Breathing hard and trying to catch our breath, we kissed softly as I caressed her shoulders and breasts.

Looking up at me, Christine took my face in her hands. She told me this couldn't happen again. She loved her husband very much and did not want to betray him. Though I did detect a slight weakness in her conviction. I kissed her softly and ground my penis into her. My penis only lost some of its erection, and kissing her I told Christine fine, but we weren't done yet. She smiled at me and said she knew. Twirling my hair, we nuzzled affectionately.

Five minutes later, my erection returned and was again plumbing her depths as she flipped me over on the sofa and rode me on top. I lasted much longer this time, and Christine came easily when rubbing her clit more easily against me. Rubbing her body against me, I took her nipples into my mouth, and she came again. She commented that she can sometimes come just from intense attention to her nipples. I plunged up into her more deeply as I enjoyed her silky insides.

We finally stopped around 1am, and I kissed her good-bye after dressing. She again reminded me that this was a one time event, and then kissed me again deeply at the door of her apartment.

I walked into the darkness toward my car, again pondering this and the next game of dominos. This game had gone well, and I felt more alive than I had in the last two weeks. The pieces all fell neatly and in position, albeit not according to plan. I had no idea I was getting laid tonight, but I did enjoy it greatly. And we would see if Christine and I didn't fall into bed again in the future.

Then I would contemplate how the dominos would fall with Tanya. I understood the intense sexuality of what she had done. I just didn't want to not be in control of myself.

I continued my walk....

Chapter 5 to follow.....

12