A Game of Dress-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers

He pulled her panties off her and threw them aside, and as she sucked his cock he jammed a finger back inside her. She couldn't help it; she spread her legs and he began to fuck her with his finger. She could hear the sloppy sound of his fingers in her wet pussy and it felt so good, but there was more to it than that. It was just so terribly dirty, so obscene to be finger fucked while she sucked his cock. Her head filled with all sorts of filthy images, with her in the middle of them.

Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She swallowed and tried to catch her breath. "Mr. Taylor, please!" she whined. "I'm not like this. Don't!"

She felt the bed sag as he climbed between her legs and got on his knees, and she looked up to see him aiming his big prick at her twitching cunt. As soon as she felt him make contact she gasped.

"Yeah?" he challenged her, "You don't want this? You don't want my cock in you? Then tell me to stop, Vanessa. Tell me you don't want my big cock inside you reaming you out, you slut! Tell me no!"

She knew she had to stop him, that she had to tell him to get dressed and leave her alone, but she just couldn't. She couldn't say anything at all. His cock felt so good spreading her pussy, almost inside her. She could feel it throbbing against her, ready to plunge deep inside. She felt deliciously helpless, at his mercy, just like in her fantasies. She couldn't fight it. She wanted him; wanted him badly.

He laughed with contempt at her inability to answer, then he pushed into her, filling her with his incredible hardness, and she groaned at what he was doing. He was no sooner inside her than he began to fuck her, hard and deep, already out of control.

"You hot cunt! You little slut! Is this good enough for you? You like this big prick?"

She couldn't speak, it just felt so good, and she was tried of fighting. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him tight, pushed her tits up for him to plunder and abuse, all the while her hips fucking with him, up and down on his stiff pole, sending pangs of pleasure through her feverish body.

It had been so long since she'd had a man inside her, and never like this, never as she'd dreamed it would be someday: tied and taken by a man who wouldn't let her escape, wouldn't listen to her excuses. He was driven by his lust for her, and what could she do but let him fuck her like this, let him use her body for his own pleasure?

"That's my little whore!" he hissed at her as she raised her pussy to him again and again. "Now you're fucking like you mean it! You are a slut, aren't you Vanessa? You love it, don't you?"

"Oh God yes!" she spit the words out from between clenched teeth. "Yes I'm a slut! I'm a whore, I’m whatever the hell you want! Just fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her words inflamed him and he pounded into her with renewed fury. This was her bed, her childhood bed. Her collection of stuffed animals was crushed between her as she writhed against him, her hands pinned beneath her. It just added to her excitement, as if they were witnessing her own humiliation.

He groaned above her. "You sweet bitch! You're gonna make me come! I'm gonna come in you, baby. You want it? You want it? Tell me you want it, whore! Tell me!"

She couldn’t control her excitement any more.

"Oh God yes I want it!" she cried out as he bucked on top of her, making her breasts shake. "I want your hot come! I want all of it!"

Again and again he beat into her, the slick sound of his prick pumping in and out of her wet pussy loud in her ears, along with the frantic creak of the bedsprings, the banging of the headboard against the wall.

"Oh Fuck!" he moaned, "Oh Christ! Oh Jesus Christ!"

His body went suddenly stiff, ramming her deep and she screamed as she felt his fingers claw into her breasts. Her pussy was crammed with cock, and she felt him throb hard and knew that he was shooting his semen into her, filling her with his hot load.

Her head spun with the erotic nastiness of it. She cried out, and then she came too, thrusting her hips up at him in a spasm of release as his seed poured into her. She arched her back and her bound hands clawed the bedspread as she trembled beneath him, the blood roaring in her ears.

She never wanted to come down from that orgasmic high, never wanted to open her eyes again. How could she ever face the shame, the humiliation of letting her mother’s coworker reduce her to this submissive whore, begging for anything he wanted to give her. Maybe Mr. Taylor knew her shame, or maybe he was ashamed too, because he didn’t say a word as he slowly withdrew from her aching body.

He climbed off her, still panting, rolled her onto her side and untied her wrists. Vanessa just lay there, unable to move, her humiliation mixed with a feeling of deep sexual satisfaction like she'd never known. She had never come like that before. It had been an orgasm that involved all of her, body and soul, and she didn't know what to make of it, what to make of herself now. Was that truly who she was?.

Mr. Taylor was staring at her as he caught his breath. He reached out and ran a hand appreciatively over her trembling body.

"So it wasn't just a game, was it Vanessa?" he asked her softly. "It was something you wanted, wasn't it?"

She didn't say anything. She was too ashamed, too confused.

He got up and put on his shorts and pants, picked up his shoes and his shirt. He paused at the door and said. "This never happened, did it, Vanessa?"

She shook her head, her eyes still closed so he wouldn't see the tears.

"My wife's taking the kids to her mothers next weekend." he said as he put his shirt on.. "I'll see you then. You know where I live, right?"

She nodded.

"You're still young, kid." he said. "You still think you're one or the other, don't you?

He walked back over to her, bent over and kissed her cheek.

He laughed. "Don't worry about it. You're that and more, Vanessa.. You'll see. You're that and a whole lot more."

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers
12