A Game of Goddesses

Story Info
Lady Lorelei gets a visit from a strange client.
6.6k words
4.56
20.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Abby H.

***Disclaimer: The following story contains characters from "My Best Friend's Girlfriend" and "Lady Lorelei." You do not need to read those stories to understand this, but it will give fuller context. ***

*****

Lorelei sighed and crossed her dungeon to find one of her whips. Three minutes ago it would have been a flogger or paddle, but six minutes late meant whipping. Four more minutes and Lorelei would leave entirely. No refund.

The handle on the door across the chamber turned. Lorelei stopped and cocked her head. Most subs asked to come in. They knocked. If Lorelei sensed they were too eager, she'd make them beg to open the door. Her instructions clearly said for them to knock. They also clearly said to come on time.

Someone needed to be punished.

Lorelei moved to her throne, her back to the door as it swung open. She listened as her client came in. Heels clicking? Bold. Those would go first. Lorelei turned and saw her client. The cocky smile fell from her face.

Her client was a beautiful and curvy Hispanic woman. She was tall. Jesus, very tall. Definitely six feet or slightly more, but it was hard to say how much the heels were helping. She wore a white blouse. It was loose and flowy, with several of the buttons on the top undone, revealing a red lace bra underneath. She wore tight jeans, showing off her ample hips, and simple open-toed beige heels. Her hair was long, down to the middle of her back, straight, dark as shadow, and flowing. Her skin was smooth and flawless, but Lorelei didn't think she spotted any makeup.

She couldn't look away from her client's eyes. The tall woman had amber eyes, that even across the room seemed to glow and draw Lorelei in. She was stunning. There was a simplicity to her and an elegance. Most subs came in here dressed in lingerie or nothing but a collar. This woman came as herself, and she herself was quite the thing to behold.

"You're late," snapped Lorelei from her throne. She grabbed one of the crops that she kept there. "I suggest ten lashes for each minute."

"Strange way to do business," said the woman. She had an accent, but it wasn't thick, and not quite what Lorelei thought of as Hispanic or Mexican.

"You paid for me to be in charge. This is what you want."

The stranger smiled. "I paid to get the answer to a question. Though, if striking me will make you feel powerful, don't wait."

Lorelei's brow furrowed. She didn't need the client's permission to strike them. They signed waivers. They wanted to lose control. They begged for it.

The stranger walked closer to the throne, clearly not scared of the crop Lorelei held. Lorelei twirled it in her hands. Some subs needed to be broken. They liked to play up the idea of the brat, and their greatest turn on was to be put in their place. They weren't helpless sluts, but they were eager for authority and punishment. Lorelei could give her that.

Lorelei got up and walked back to her closet. At the very least, she couldn't do what the sub requested. She didn't work from a script, and she wasn't a puppet. She found one of her favorite whips. She eyed the nine-tails but decided against it. She had it custom made. It had the tails of a flogger, but there were tiny beads at the end of each point. Additionally, it was long, like a whip. She saved that for the most severe of masochists, but she felt the temptation to grab it now. That might have saved her.

Instead, she grabbed a reliable whip. It could draw blood if it needed to, but she was practiced and careful. It would leave marks, and that would be lesson enough for this client.

As she turned, Lorelei moved the whip with a slight flair. She wanted to catch the client's eye but not be overly dramatic. It had the effect she wanted. The beautiful woman arched her eyebrow in surprise.

Then smiled with amusement.

"How would you like me? On all fours? On my knees? Or would you like to bind me?" she asked again, gesturing to the manacles and rope in Lorelei's closet.

"On your knees," said Lorelei. She wanted to sound stern, but she didn't want the stranger to think she was angry. Honestly, she wasn't. It was a job. Clients paid to feel out of control, to feel used and demeaned. She provided that service. Part of that was artifice; she put on the mask needed by the client.

Lady Lorelei was, after all, an act.

Sure, she was dominant. She only dated subs if she dated at all. But you can't be a dominatrix 24/7. Most of her girlfriends hated to see that Lorelei liked a glass of wine and a movie at the end of the day and not wild floggings with cruel insults. She liked to cuddle. She wasn't heartless, but she was professional.

The stranger obeyed. She sank to her knees without question. She didn't shrug with reluctant acceptance, but something about her smile, that damned smile, seemed to say she didn't care what Lorelei did to her.

She paid too much money for an hour of Lorelei's time to not care how it was spent.

"What's your name?" asked Lorelei as she unspooled the whip and moved behind the stranger.

"Reyna."

Lorelei flung the whip out and cracked it next to Reyna's right hand. Reyna didn't flinch. "Add Lady Lorelei to that."

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

"Better. The next one won't miss."

"Of course not." Lorelei hesitated, lifting her whip to strike again. "...Lady Lorelei," added Reyna. Lorelei almost sighed with relief. This wouldn't work if she had to beat Reyna to obey. Sex was built on power, yes, but also on desire. If Reyna didn't want to be here, she should leave. Lorelei can't make anyone obey who won't buy into the fantasy.

"And I'll call you, bitch." Lorelei smirked. "Sounds about right. You have an attitude problem, don't you."

"If you say so." Another long pause. "Lady Lorelei."

Lorelei knew if Reyna paused again, she would have to strike. Reyna was testing her, seeing how far she would go. Lorelei would go far enough to get and maintain control. In the next forty minutes, Reyna should be a pathetic pile of lust begging to eat Lorelei out.

Lorelei decided right there not to give it to her, no matter how much she begged.

"How many lashes, Lady Lorelei?"

"Take off your shirt, bitch," commanded Lorelei. Change the script. Take control.

Reyna obeyed. Slowly, but she obeyed. She carefully folded her blouse and put it beside her.

"Bra off," added Lorelei. Reyna obeyed again. "Jesus, you're fat," added Lorelei. It wasn't true, and it felt childish as she said it, but Lorelei was looking for anyway to hurt Reyna, to put her in her place. The truth was, Reyna did have slight rolls, she was a thick girl, but it looked like Reyna could starve herself and be no thinner. This was her size, and it was beautiful. Lorelei wanted to kiss Reyna's back, to reach around and hold Reyna's breasts. She wanted to hear Reyna sigh in her arms and melt into her.

Lorelei shook her head. She tossed out the whip, the tip of it hitting the floor was the only sound in the room.

"Sixty lashes?" asked Reyna. "Seems a bit much."

Lorelei hesitated. With this whip? Sixty lashes would be a cruelty.

"But that's what you said, right? Sixty lashes?"

Lorelei raised the whip. Reyna was baiting her, mocking her. Sixty lashes? Fine. Some brats are testing how far the domme will go. Will the domme really hurt them, really stop them? They feel they control every room they're in, and they want to find one room, at least one place where they are not in control. She's daring me to do it. She thinks I'm bluffing. She wants it. Sixty lashes. She wants ...

Reyna stood up. She grabbed her bra and put it on before turning around, but left her blouse folded on the floor. She smiled that damn smile as she saw Lorelei, arm raised, whip ready to strike, but frozen.

"I came here for an answer to an important question, but you can't answer like this, can you? It's too much pressure. One doesn't test a man's strength against a dragon. Perhaps a bear." Reyna stepped past Lorelei and patted her on the arm condescendingly. "Maria!" she called out of the room.

Lorelei turned. A small, waifish woman, also Hispanic, with a pixie haircut, entered the dungeon. She was cute, short, and thin. She was wearing a long jacket, almost a trench coat, and she was nervous. She looked like a client normally looked when they came to serve Lady Lorelei: desperate, horny, and scared.

The small woman, Lorelei assumed it was Maria, came quickly to Reyna's side. She kept her eyes on the floor, but as she passed Reyna, she lifted her eyes. Reyna nodded, and Maria tossed off her coat as she stood behind the taller woman. Underneath the coat, Maria was wearing a black bra, black painties, a garter belt, stockings, and heels. She looked like every other slut Lorelei controlled.

"That costs extra," said Lorelei, but it came out as a whisper.

"What was that?" asked Reyna. "Speak up."

"It costs extra if you want another girl."

"Oh dear, you won't be having me. You'll be having Maria."

"She's the client?" asked Lorelei.

"Yes."

"Then why didn't you -"

"I told you," interrupted Reyna. "I want an answer to a question that's been bothering me." Reyna stepped back to Lorelei's throne and sat down effortlessly, no hesitation. "I need to see you in charge."

Lorelei wanted to protest, but she hesitated. Maybe Reyna wanted lessons in dominance? That happened from time to time. Dommes would bring in their subs as a reward or to get pointers. It should cost extra, but they could sort out billing later.

Honestly, Lorelei was relieved. Maria looked easy, a typical client. Lorelei wasn't sure what to do about Reyna, and she was scared to go back to trying to get Reyna's obedience. That smile. That damn easiness.

"Maria?" asked Lorelei, her tone stronger.

"Yes," whispered Maria. Her eyes stayed glued to the floor.

Lorelei went back to her closet and grabbed a simple paddle. She shouldn't need to rush this. She approached Maria and grabbed the girl's chin. She was in her early twenties, but she looked so young to Lorelei, so fragile. Maria met her gaze. Lorelei gave her a comforting smile.

"When you speak to me, be clear. Not loud, but I need to know you hear me and understand? Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Maria.

"Call me Lady Lorelei at all times."

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

Lorelei leaned in and kissed Maria. She held back at first but quickly gave into it. As Lorelei pulled away, Maria whimpered and tried to follow, but Lorelei held her back with her finger on her lips.

"No," she said clearly. "Do exactly what I tell you and nothing else. If you don't obey," Lorelei held up the paddle, "I will spank you. You may think this is kinky, but it will hurt. Okay?"

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

For the next twenty minutes, they went through Lorelei's basic training. Maria came when called. She knelt when told. She spread her legs on command. Maria obeyed immediately and never forgot to add "Lady Lorelei" to a sentence. She was a natural submissive. Lorelei made sure to create odd or difficult tasks for an excuse to paddle Maria. Maria needed to see that Lorelei was serious and the consequences were real.

But really, she did it so that Reyna could see she meant what she said.

In fact, it was Reyna that disrupted Lorelei's flow. Lorelei was teaching Maria how to to dress and undress her. She had a complicated corset and garter. Half of it was to inhibit subs from being too eager, but she liked that people had to earn her nudity. It was also a handy lesson in obedience. It took diligence, patience, and submission to see Lady Lorelei nude. That was how it should be.

"Do you know Adrienne Chambers?" said Reyna while Maria worked at a strap.

Lorelei stopped and turned to look at Reyna.

"Who?"

"What about Melissa Karn?"

Lorelei felt a shiver run through her. Maria moved to unbuckle a strap, but she slapped the girl's hand away. Had Reyna found her client list? No. That's impossible. She kept that confidential. She had to. Jesus, if someone found out about the congresswoman, that'd be ...

Is that what this is about?

Lorelei pushed Maria away from her. "Where did you get my client list?"

"So you do know them?" Reyna smiled. Fuck that smile.

"Where did you get my client list?"

"Some of my girls seem to find their way to you." Reyna stood up from the throne, stooped to pick up her blouse, and put it on as she approached Lorelei. Lorelei's grip tightened around the paddle in her hand. She would fight if she needed to.

"At first it was just one or two," said Reyna. She finished putting her blouse on, left all the buttons undone, and pulled Maria's elbow, forcing the small woman away from Lorelei. "But then it was three or four. I think you're up to five now. That's quite the coincidence."

Reyna turned to Maria, "put your coat on." Maria obeyed silently, and Reyna turned back to Lorelei. "So, I wonder: do you know about me?"

"What?"

"Do you know what I am?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but you need to tell me how you have my client list. Who else has it?"

"I don't have your client list. They came to me. They told me all about it. All my girls come home eventually, but I was so curious to see so many stray to you." Lorelei was distracted by Reyna's eyes. The amber of them seemed to glow softly, giving her an eerie look that strangely calmed Lorelei. Reyna reached out to brush a strand of Lorelei's hair. Lorelei was surprised to find herself allowing it, not even flinching at Reyna's touch. Her skin was warm. Soft.

"Have you heard of me? Do they talk of Reyna?"

Lorelei shook her head.

"So you don't have something against me? This isn't some scheme?"

Lorelei shook her head again.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Lorelei. "I'm sorry."

And she was. She was sorry. Looking into Reyna's eyes, she wanted to give Reyna the answers she needed. She wanted to answer all of Reyna's questions wholeheartedly, truthfully.

"I know you're sorry. It's not your fault that you play with my toys. You don't know whose property you're touching. Do you?"

Lorelei shook her head. Tears filled her eyes. How could she be so stupid? So heartless? She shouldn't play with other people's things. She shouldn't touch what didn't belong to her. She should be a good girl. She should look into the light. As long as she looked into the glowing yellow light, that holy amber, everything would be fine. She could be a good girl. She could make amends.

Lorelei stepped away from Reyna and Maria, almost a flinch. Lorelei took in Reyna again. No longer a simple woman, no longer a woman at all. She stood in glory, her eyes alight with truth and lust. Her blouse spread without shame or seduction. She was sex and power. She was pure and unrelenting. What had Lorelei done to encounter an angel like this?

Reyna smiled. That perfect smile, and Lorelei smiled with her. She knew without looking that Maria smiled with them. When Reyna smiled, everyone smiled.

"I'm not here to punish you," cooed Reyna. Lorelei felt relief crash into her. Her knees and shoulders sagged. "I'm not mad at you." Good. Lorelei glowed. "You didn't know your place. You can't be blamed for that."

Reyna stepped forward and rubbed Lorelei's bare shoulder, like a sister. No, like a mother. Reyna's face was that of condescension mixed with pity. She felt bad for Lorelei. She was embarrassed for Lorelei.

"I want the answer to a question, dear," said Reyna. She stepped closer to Lorelei. "I don't want to hurt you. I'm curious. It's been so long since I found a goddess, that I wonder if perhaps I'm alone now in the world. Maybe there are none left."

Reyna's lips were inches away from Lorelei's. Lorelei dared to hope for a kiss, but she could not pull away from Reyna's eyes. They were beacons, blazing points of light and truth hovering in front of Lorelei, consuming all of Lorelei's concentration. She could not look away. Everything was light. There was nothing that wasn't touched by truth, touched by Reyna. She is and was the Fountain of Facthood, the basest reality upon which all realities are built.

"Are you a goddess, Lorelei? Or are you another slut wearing latex and lace, preying upon my sluts? Are you a slut in disguise? Or are you like me?"

The question loomed before Lorelei. She blinked, and behind her eyelids she could see the question, emblazoned in amber. She could not escape it. She couldn't control Reyna, that much was true. But did that make her a slut? If you couldn't tame an angel, did that make you weak? Lorelei leaned into the question, trying to imagine taming the elegant woman. How would she break her? Would it be like breaking a waterfall? Bending it to your will? No. Lorelei felt the undertow of Reyna pull her in, threaten to drown her. It wasn't like bending a waterfall. It was like bending the ocean. Reyna was larger than Lorelei. She was larger than anything Lorelei had ever seen. The sky? Reyna was like every point of light, not the sun itself, but the light that allows us to the see the sun. In Reyna was no shadow. In Reyna was no dissembling or hiding.

No, Lorelei could not break Reyna. Reyna was nothing like Maria or Melissa or Adrienne. She was beyond them. Not less human, but more human. She didn't need Lorelei. She may want Lorelei, but she didn't need her at all. She could walk out of this room without her answer, and it wouldn't bother her at all. Lorelei had no influence over Reyna whatsoever.

Did that make Lorelei a slut though? Did that make her weak? She couldn't drink the ocean, but that didn't make her inept. She could turn to Maria and break her right now. She broke Melissa and most of the other girls. She broke strong women. She wasn't a slut. She didn't need them. She wasn't desperate or horny. She wasn't a slut. She wasn't anything close to a slut.

Which was she? The answer was in Reyna's eyes. It was in Reyna. Lorelei needed Reyna. She needed to be inside of Reyna. There, and only there, would she find her answers.

As the light faded from her eyes, Lorelei knew what she needed to do. She slowly lowered herself to her knees. She bowed her head, looking at the floor, and waited.

Her heart shook her chest as she listened to the click of Reyna's heels as she circled around Lorelei, watching her.

"Is that an answer?" asked Reyna.

"Compared to you, I'm no goddess."

A strange sound fluttered through the room. Lorelei lifted her head to see Reyna giggling. "No," she said, her giggle breaking out into laughter. "You're nothing compared to me."

Reyna calmed herself and straightened up. "But that's not fair," she said. "The question wasn't if you were my equal. The question was if you were a goddess or a slut. That's what I need to know. You can be a goddess and not be me. Goddess is an incomplete word for what I am, but it's the best you'll get to understanding."

"You're like light," whispered Lorelei. "By you, we can truly see."

Reyna crossed in front of Lorelei and bent down. She grabbed Lorelei's chin and lifted it. "That's exactly right," said Reyna. Her face was calm, serene. From it, Lorelei felt such love and acceptance. Lorelei had done something right. Reyna was proud of her.

Her Light knelt in and kissed Lorelei, holding her chin. Lorelei kissed back, eager to give everything she had to this woman, this angel, this incarnation of light and love and power. Lorelei felt her body relax, her face flush, and thighs warm. In her past, women turned her on. They made her wet. They helped her cum. But this, this was something desperate. This wasn't a delicious meal, it was the first meal after days of starving. This was life and hunger and lust and Lorelei just wanted more. She wanted more more more.

12