A Game of HORSE with a Twist

Story Info
Young wife gets naked outside and fucks three black guys.
5.1k words
3.83
95k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark and Melanie were high school sweethearts. They dated all though high school and into college. Clark was very clean cut and a bit of a nerd. Melanie liked that about him though.

One night at a college party that Clark and Melanie were attending, Melanie got really drunk on some jungle juice and they got into a big fight. Clark didn't want to make things worse so he left. He said he was going to his buddy Ryan's place for the night.

Melanie started flirting with some frat guy named Bill and before you know it they were making out. Bill asked her if they could go back to her place because he shared a room at his frat house. Melanie, who was inhibited, agreed and they hopped in a cab and went back to her and Clark's apartment. As they went in, all the lights were off and Melanie led Bill to the bedroom. They didn't even notice Clark asleep on the couch. Apparently Ryan didn't answer his phone.

Melanie had never been with another guy before. Only Clark. She loved Clark but always wondered what being with someone else might be like.

Bill led the charge in the bedroom and took control. He stripped off Melanie's clothes and then his own. Melanie didn't put up a fight, she wanted this.

Bill climbed up on top of Melanie and stuck his cock in her pussy. Melanie loved the feeling. It wasn't like Clark's at all.

As Melanie and Bill continued drunkenly fucking, Melanie was moaning. Then she started yelling, "Oh god, my boyfriend has never fucked me like this!"

Clark was awoken by the noise and walked over to the bedroom door. He listened and could hear his girlfriend getting fucked by some drunk frat guy.

Clark gently opened the door and could see through the moonlight that Melanie was riding Bill's cock. Her big tits were bouncing up and down. Clark didn't know what to do. But before he could do anything, he noticed the bulge in his underwear. He was rock hard. Rock hard from watching his girlfriend get fucked.

This feeling was all new to Clark. He didn't know why it turned him on, but it did. It did so much that he reached down, grabbed his cock and immediately came in his underwear. He cleaned himself up and went back to the couch.

A few moments later he heard the bedroom door open. Out walked Bill and he was followed by Melanie who was completely naked. She walked him to the door and kissed him hard. They massaged tongues for a bit as he took a handful of her big tit.

Bill opened the door and stepped out. Being at a college apartment, there were always people up and moseying around at all hours. Melanie didn't attempt to cover herself. She stepped out into the hallway with Bill and gave him one more kiss. There were a few people in the hall but that didn't bother Melanie. She stood there naked as Bill left. She finally came back inside and went to the bedroom.

The next day Clark confronted Melanie about Bill. She started to deny it but Clark stopped her. He told her how much it turned him on. And how he came in his pants just from watching her fuck another guy. She couldn't believe it. It turned her on that it turned him on.

After college Clark and Melanie got married. Clark has a job in finance and volunteers as an EMT. Melanie is in between jobs. They've since moved into an apartment not far from where they grew up.

Although they talk about it often, they've never acted upon their fantasy that came true that one time in college.

One day Clark and Melanie were at the park by their place. It was a nice day and decided to do some people watching and enjoy the weather.

Ten minutes after getting to the park, Clark got an emergency ambulance call. He was on call and had to go. The call wasn't far from the park so he told Melanie that he'd go to the call and comeback when he's done. Melanie was used to it by now.

"Yeah yeah, I know the drill."

He gave her a peck on the cheek and took off. Melanie started walking down one of the trails and caught a whiff of some marijuana. She tried it in a college a few times and liked it. She hasn't done it since then. She thought to herself that she'd really enjoy some right now.

Melanie looked around but didn't see anyone. At the end of the trail she noticed a group of three black guys on the basketball court. She thought that maybe they might have some.

Melanie walked over to the basketball courts. She watched for a few moments as the young black guys played a game of twenty one. They seemed young but not too young. She noticed there was a sticker on one of their water bottles from the same high school that her and Clark attended. They just graduated last year according to the "class of" sticker. Melanie and Clark graduated a full ten years before them. This made her feel old and now wanted that weed more than ever.

Their game to twenty one soon ended and the three men verbally jousted back and forth with each other as they grabbed their water bottles for a drink. From the trash talk during and after the game, Melanie easily leaned their names. There was Jamal, Ray Ray and "Skillz".

Melanie interrupted the trash talk and approached the group.

"Hey fellas, nice game."

The three guys looked at Melanie appearing confused. The tallest one of the group, Ray Ray, fumbling with his t-shirt to straighten it out to put it on, said, "Uh, thanks?"

Melanie was searching for what to say to break the ice about the weed. She looked down at the ground, and stuttered a bit, but finally managed to spurt out, "So I was actually wondering if you guys had any weed that you could sell me?"

All three men looked up at Melanie with the same surprised face.

"Damn, white girl, what makes you think we have weed to sell?" Jamal questioned.

Melanie turned red and started to apologize, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make an assumption, I'm so embarrassed. Sorry to bother you guys."

Melanie turned around and started walking back to the trail.

"Wait lady, you're actually in luck, we just so happen to have a bunch of weed if you want it." Said Jamal.

Melanie tuned back around smiling. "Oh, well then, uh, how much?"

Melanie was so out of touch with this sort of thing, she had no idea how much was a normal amount to spend on weed. She never had to buy her own weed, someone always just had it.

That's when Skilkz said, "Well I have a bunch, but if you want some you have to buy it all."

Melanie rolled her eyes and asked, "Well how much is that gonna cost me?"

"$500"

Melanie laughed aloud and said, "Yeah okay, that's not gonna happen, later guys!"

Ray Ray pulled Skillz aside and whispered something in his ear. What ever it was, it made Skills look up at Melanie and smile. "Ok hold up. Maybe we can work something out."

Melanie squinted her eyes, and asked, "Like what?"

Skillz dribbled the basketball a few times and walked closer to Melanie, "Well, have you ever played 'Horse' before?

"You mean the game where you have to make your opponent's shot, and if you miss you get an 'H', and so on? No, Ive never played that before." Melanie cracked back. She played varsity basketball in high school and they had a half court at their apartment complex. Her and Clark played 'Horse' all the time. Melanie felt pretty confident when it came to simple games like that.

Skillz smiled. He admired her wit. "Well then, how about we play, and if one of us wins, you pay full price, and if you win, you pay half?"

Melanie pondered over the offer. "Ok, fine, I'll play."

Skillz reached out his hand for shake. Melanie shook his hand and they exchanged "good lucks". He then pulled her close to him and glanced over her tight white shirt and her enormous breasts. He didn't seem to care if she noticed him do that, and she didn't seem to mind. She was used to it.

The group took to the court, Skillz led off with a simple shot from the foul line. Melanie followed him and made the shot as well. This made the other guys start hooting and hollering. "Oh shit Skillz, you're in trouble cuz!" Said Jamal.

The game continued on for about twenty more minutes. Jamal and Ray Ray both had 'Horse' and were out. Skillz and Melanie were both down to "HORS". It was now game point. Skillz was up to shoot and made a swish from just outside the three point line. The guys watching were now all loud again and cheering. Skillz was dribbling back and forth pondering his next shot. He looked up at Melanie and placed the basketball down at his feet. Skillz pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing his white wife beater, and tossed it over to Jamal on the bleachers. He dribbled in place a few times and took a shot from the corner of the foul line. "Swish".

Melanie grabbed the ball, and made a questioning face, "That's it? I've been sinking that shot all game, but hey, if that's what you want to do."

Melanie walked over to the spot, dribbled and began to shoot.

"Whoa whoa!" Skillz interrupted her shot and said, "That's not the shot. Didn't you see what I did?"

Melanie was confused and contested that she was standing exactly where Skillz was standing when he made the shot.

Skillz grabbed the ball from Melanie and said, "I took my shirt off, then made the shot. Taking my shirt off was part of the shot."

Melanie gave Skillz a hard stare. "That's not how it's played. All I have to do is make the sh-."

Skillz cut her off and said, "Yeah well these are street rules, and if you don't do it exactly the way I do it then you lose."

Melanie knew she was being played but couldn't do anything about. She didn't have $500 and wasn't going to give it to them even if she had. But she really wanted that weed and didn't have any other options. She gave the surrounding area a quick glance. There wasn't anyone around. Just a few people on the opposite end of the park. Melanie really didn't care if she took a few shots in her bra, it actually covered more than the bikini that she usually wears to the beach. "Fuck it, if I don't do this, I've wasted my time and didn't get anything out of it." Melanie thought to herself.

"Gimme that ball." Melanie motioned for Skills to pass her the ball. Skillz checked the ball over to her. Melanie placed it at her feet, grabbed the bottom of her tight shirt and pulled it over her head and tossed it over to Jamal just as Skillz did. Her big tits were squeezed tight into her pink bra. Melanie was extremely comfortable with her body, mostly because she had the body of a twenty year old. She had a tiny waist and big full breasts.

Melanie picked up the basketball, dribbled it a few times and practiced her shot. She didn't look around, but knew that all eyes were on her. She actually liked the attention, but didn't want to show it. Melanie took one last bounce and shot the ball. Nothing but net. The guys cheered on. Skillz not only couldn't believe that she actually took her shirt off, but she also sunk the shot.

"What else ya got?" Melanie asked, but quickly thought about it and wondered if she should have boasted like that. How far would Skills go now that he knew she would most likely do what he does.

"Oh I got something for ya momma." Skillz said as he spun the ball on his finger.

"Do it Skillz, keep it going!" Yelled Jamal from the bleachers.

"Yeah, make that bitch pay full price bro!" Ray Ray said.

Skillz smiled at the guys and walked over to the three point line. He looked at Melanie and not breaking eye contact, pulled down his blue basketball shorts. No one expected that. Melanie said, "ah shit." to herself. The outline of Skillz's big cock was clearly visible through his tight boxer briefs. Melanie has never personally been with a black guy, but wasn't out of touch with the fact that black guys have huge cocks, and Skillz was no exception. Skillz continued to stare at Melanie, and took his shot without looking. Just like his past few shots, it went right in. The cheers from the bleachers once again erupted. Melanie's mind was racing. "Ok, now he's getting brave, but he's also getting carless. He made that last shot without looking, but he can't keep that up. Hopefully I can just sink this then he's bound to miss his next shot. He's getting way too cocky."

Melanie picked up the ball and walked to the spot of the shot. She took a deep breath and said to herself, "Ok its just like wearing a bikini, don't let them get in your head." Melanie then placed her thumbs in the waistband of her yoga pants and looked around one last time. As she began to pull her pants down, she remembered. Her heart dropped. She wasn't wearing underwear. Melanie often didn't wear underwear when wearing yoga pants but for some reason it totally escaped her until now.

Melanie looked up and wasn't able to hide her shock. "What's the matter momma? You afraid?" Skillz said as the guys in the bleachers began heckling.

"Afraid? Not in the least. But I just remembered that I'm not wearing anything under my yoga pants and I don't think it's fair is all."

"Ok, well I guess I win then" Skillz held out his hand as if he was awaiting payment.

Melanie looked hard at Skillz, slapped his hand down and said, "Not so fast." She rolled her eyes in disbelief about what she was about to do. Melanie didn't care about getting half naked in front of these three black guys who graduated in the same class as her little brother. She had also kept her pussy completely shaven and wasn't worried about that. But she was more concerned about someone calling the cops on her. She looked around and there was still no one around. Melanie's plan was to quickly take her pants off, make the shot, and put her pants back on before anyone else showed up to the courts. So she pulled her pants down to her sneakers, and peeled them totally off. The look on the guys' faces were all the same. Nobody made a sound. They were in awe that not only she did it, but her ass and her shaved pussy were perfect. Melanie stood there in the middle of the basketball court wearing only a bra and sneakers. She quickly took her shot and made it. She exhaled in satisfaction. Melanie immediately reached for her yoga pants. They weren't there. She spun around, and looked behind her. Her heart started beating out of her chest.

"Don't worry girl, I'll take good care of these for you." Jamal said from the bleachers. He and Ray Ray exchanged sniffs of her pants.

"What the fuck?!" Melanie asked Skillz.

"Hey I didn't take 'em, don't look at me. But I haven't put mine back on, so the next shot I make, you'd have to take them off again anyway."

Melanie just rolled her eyes, she didn't even care, she just wanted to end this and the quicker they move on the quicker it will end.

"Whatever, just take your shot." Melanie said.

Skillz lined himself up just under the basket for a super easy shot. He took off his wife beater, tossed it over to Jamal as before and made his shot.

Melanie wasn't even surprised this time. She walked over to the spot and unclasped her bra. She took a deep breath and held her bra up to her big tits for a few more seconds. Finally she pulled it completely off and flung it over to Jamal and Ray Ray. Melanie stood there complete naked, wearing only her sneakers. She glanced over her shoulder and noticed that Ray Ray and Jamal had their phones out and were taking pictures. It looked as if Ray Ray was actually taking a video. At this point Melanie didn't even care. She was actually enjoying the attention. It turned her on. Her main concern was still someone else coming to the courts and seeing her completely naked and call cops.

Melanie didn't even practice the shot, it was basically right under the basket. She shot the ball and..."Ding". Melanie's jaw dropped. She hit the rim and missed the shot. She stood there for a few more seconds in disbelief. The guys all cheered. Melanie couldn't believe it. Skillz walked up to her with his hand out for a shake. " Good game momma."

Melanie was crushed. She just looked at this hand. Skillz continued to hold his hand out even though Melanie wasn't shaking it. "Well if you're not gonna shake my hand at least let me shake these." Skillz quickly reached out, placed a hand on each of Melanie big tits and gave them a quick shake.

"Don't fucking touch me you prick!" Melanie said as she slapped his hand away and took a step back.

Skillz laughed and said, "Well, do you still want your weed or what?" Jamal tossed over his shorts and t-shirt to Skillz.

"Fuck your weed! I'll just get it somewhere else." Melanie said as she walked over to Jamal and Ray Ray.

"Give me my clothes."

"What clothes? You didn't give us your clothes." Jamal and Ray Ray said as they looked at each other in agreement.

"You Mother Fuckers!" Melanie said as she scanned the area for both her clothes and for anyone in the area.

"Well since you don't want our weed, then we're gonna take off." Skillz said as the guys all started walking towards their car.

"Wait, you can't leave me here, I'm naked!"

"Not my problem. You want your clothes, you gotta buy my weed. That was the deal we made."

"Well I don't have $500 so I can't...Well I don't have it on me anyway. If you give me a ride to my place I'll get it for you."

The guys all looked at each other and shook their heads. "Alright momma, hop in."

Melanie and the guys walked to Jamals' Toyota. Skillz opened the back door for Melanie. She slid in and tried to close the door.

"Move over. You're in the middle." Skillz demanded.

Melanie knew by now that arguing with these guys won't get her anywhere. She scooted over to the middle. Ray Ray was already sitting on the other side. He looked at her smiling. His gold tooth gleaned. Melanie asked him where her clothes were as Skillz sat down on her other side.

"You'll get them when we get our money."

Skillz nodded in agreement. Jamal started the car and started driving. "So where do you live?" he asked as he glanced at her sexy naked body in the rearview mirror. Melanie crossed her legs to cover her pussy and used one arm to attempt to cover her huge tits.

Melanie knew that once he knew that she's okay, Clark wouldn't mind the fact that she was naked in the car with three black guys. It would probably turn him on actually. So she wasn't concerned about taking them back to her apartment.

"Lincoln Drive"

Jamal acknowledged that he knew where that was and started in that direction.

As they drove, Ray Ray pulled Melanie's arm off of her tits and he Skillz took turns taking pictures of her naked body. This turned her on. She loved that fact that these younger black guys were taking pictures of her tits and probably going to show all their boys. She was starting to get really wet. Melanie was having a hard time restraining herself from reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit.

After the guys were done with their pics, Melanie noticed that Ray Ray was posting her picture to his snapchat with the caption, "Dirty slut we picked up at the B-Ball court."

Melanie's heart was racing. She couldn't stop thinking about how many people were going to see that picture. Melanie was actually wondering why neither guy was attempting to grab her tits. She wouldn't object if they had. It was actually starting to bother her. She had to make a move.

Melanie uncrossed her legs and sat with her legs slightly apart. She was openly giving the guys the green light. Ray Ray noticed this and looked at Skillz. "Go for it little cuz. I'll take these for a few and then we'll switch."

Skillz reached up and grabbed Melanie's huge right tit. He squeezed it and started pinching her nipple. Ray Ray began rubbing her clit as Melanie closed her eyes and opened her legs further. When she ran out of room, she placed a leg on each of Ray Ray's and Skillz's leg.

"Almost there." Jamal said as he glanced back in the mirror with a big smile on his face.

12