A Game of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Wow Mom!

- Good morning, stud. Slept well?

- Like a baby. Hey, didn't know you had such an outfit...

- Seems your old mother still has a few tricks up her sleeve. You like it? (you turn around to show me)

- Damn yes! Wow. That's real hot, you know.

- Tst. Flattery won't get you anywhere.

- Oh come on! If you don't believe my words, at least have faith in my actions!

- What do you mean?

- Don't tell me you haven't noticed that you're giving me a hard-on with that little number...

- (blushing) Well...

- Or maybe you are the one needing to have her eyes checked. Cause there's no way I could hide this one.

- Okay, I've noticed, but... but first, I know that guys... that it is a morning thing, that happens. And second... I'm your mother, remember?

- Yeah, but I can't help it. So consider this as a compliment, and believe me when I tell you you're hot in that thing, okay?

- (a little chastized) Okay.

- And now, I need breakfast and coffee. Can't do anything before my coffee...

I can see that my words have had some effects on you -- a little smile now plays on your lips, you move more freely around the room (with the nightie flowing around you), you even hum a little tune ... and cast little glances in direction of my hard cock. When I catch you doing this, you blush and giggle a little, give it another long look, and carry on doing your thing. We eat breakfast chatting, laughing and enjoying ourselves on this sunny Sunday morning.

I make a little run upstairs to take a shower, and put on clean trunks. I decide on a button-less model, that I know has a tendency to let my cock pop out when it's hard. Wouldn't want my sexy mother to miss anything. When I come down again, I find you sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine with the sound from the TV turned down. I have a little scare as you rise your eyes, and have a little movement -- are you going to chicken out and decide to change into something more suitable? But no, you settle again and flash me a smile. I sit down next to you, thrilled by the closeness of our skins, my cock hardening again. You smile again, pat me on the thigh (which sends shiver in my body) and tell me:

- Chris, you're sure you don't have a problem?

- What do you mean? (you look down meaningly) Oh. Well, it's the outfit, I suppose.

- Nah, must be the hormones. But if it is indeed the outfit, I'd better go change into something more suitable...

- Mom, you're doing it again. Trying to chicken out on me, are you?

- No, it's just ... well, you seem to be a little unconfortable, that's all.

- I'll survive it, don't worry. And remember, that's a compliment to your sexiness.

- I got that, thank you. (you blush a little) Okay, matter closed then.

- Good.

You get back to your reading, I pick up the remote and start changing channels, not looking for anything in particular. I stretch, and a glistening cockhead pops out of the opening in the trunks. I try and covert it quickly, but I can feel you tense a little. I turn an apologetic glance towards you, and say : "Oops. Wardrobe malfunction, sorry about that." You giggle, and I get the impression that you squeeze your thighs together.

A little later, we're back in the kitchen, fixing ourselves a quick lunch. Again, the previous day's bumping game happens as we move around in those close quarters. This is rendered even riskier as my cock happens to pop out at the worst times, once even leaving a glistening trail on one of your asscheeks. I apologize profusely, showing my embarrassement, but you just laugh at that and advise me : "Be careful where you point that thing, young man".

I'm standing by the table when you open the fridge and bend over to get a salsa can. Faced with your shapely ass, with the small white fabric of the panties giving out the hint of your pussy lips, I cannot resist but grab my cock in my trunks and give it a little pull. You turn your head towards me, and I'm sure you've seen this, but you ask me casually if I need anything else from the fridge. I stutter a weak "no", and you close the door.

You put the salsa can on the table, then turn with me with a big smile.

- So, seen anything you liked?

- Erm, what do you mean, Mom?

- Come on, I've seen you. And you don't have to be ashamed, that's a normal thing to do for a boy your age, I suppose. Hormones, remember?

- Sexy outfit, remember? Okay, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Too much sexiness around here, see?

- Oh really?

You raise an eyebrow, cross your arms under your breasts and squeeze them together. My eyes flutter down, then up with a guilty glint. My cock has twitched, and I feel that it is popping out again. I swallow hard.

- Yes, really.

- So I just have to bend over like that (you do it) and you lose control?

- (swallowing hard again) Yes.

- (laughing) Boys, boys, boys! Takes nothing to turn you on, eh?

- Well, I don't call that "nothing". But I suppose you're right.

I seem to realize my cock is out again, and I put it back inside, with difficulty as I tremble a little. I look up, apologetic again, but you are watching me with a smile.

I spend the rest of the lunch ostensibly looking at my plate, so much that you end up noticing it. You tease me about that, telling me that it's okay, that I don't have to be ashamed of that. I grumble half-answers, but finally look up a little with a half smile, and you stand up and come give me a kiss on the cheek. After lunch, I tell you I'll handle the cleaning up, and send you to the living room. I put the plates in the dishwasher, clean the table with a wet cloth and pour myself a glass of Coke.

When I join you in the living room, you're on the sofa, lying in the same position as yesterday, with your legs up on the seat and your magazine on your thighs, a cushion propped under your back. The TV is on, and you are switching between channels. I sit down next to you precautiously, picking up a magazine of mine, and pretending to read. I raise my eyes when you turn the TV to MTV, where they are showing reruns of "Dismissed!". You leave it there and ask me:

- How does this show work, exactly?

- What do you mean, how it works?

- I mean, what are the rules? Who wins?

- It's quite simple: one guy, two girls. The girls try to seduce the guy, they've got a joker that gives them a certain time just the both of them, and at the end of it the guy has to chose who he is going to date. And sometimes, he dumps them both.

- How sexist!

- Well, there's also the opposite configuration. Two guys, one girl. So no, it's not sexist.

- Is it popular?

- So so. It's not that good a show, and I mean, who's watching MTV anymore? It's, how they say, "so twentieth century", you know.

- Oh. And, what are they doing now?

- Well, there's usually a moment where they are in a pool, or in a club ... you know, playing it sexy, with the girl boasting how much she is a good dancer, or a good kisser, or some stuff like that. So the guy gets to kiss them both, or dance with them, and ... well, you know, pretty lame in the end.

- I see. Oh yes, now she's dancing. Oh, now that's classy.

- Yeah, exactly what I was saying.

A few minutes pass, while the other girl dances also, and then they bring out a microphone and hand it to the guy, a young hunk with a bad case of zits.

- And now, what happens?

- Now, he choses who he dismisses.

- Who do you think it's going to be?

- If it were me, I wouldn't want to touch any of those. But considering how he seems to be a very bright guy (cough), I'd say he's going to go with the brunette.

- Why do you think that?

- She's got bigger tits. Never fails. See?

- Wow. But she's ugly! Look at her!

- I know. Don't blame it on me, I don't make the show.

- And now?

- Wel, there should be another ... oh no, that was it. Well, Mom, I suppose you just got a slice of good teenage entertainment. Happy?

- Impressed. Didn't think it was so bad. (switching channels again) Doesn't seem to be anything interesting on. Do you feel like watching a movie?

- Why not. What have you got?

- Let me see.

You go down on all fours, and start rummaging in the little shelf by the TV. I watch, mesmerized, your perfect ass pointing in my direction, and the little mound of your pussy beneath the white fabric of your panties. I could nearly touch it with my hand. You move a little, and my cock is already hard and throbbing. You look over your shoulder, and see me watching you. You giggle.

- Hey, buster, enjoying the view?

- Erm ... well, can't complain. Far better than what those girls had to show.

- Thank you. What was it they were saying? Oh yeah, "shake dat booty", right? (you begin to grind your hips, still searching through the shelf. You laugh, then stop) What's this? Oh, "Speed". What do you think? (you show me the tape, without turning around)

- Have seen it not long ago. And you're not too much into action movies, right?

- Yeah. Okay, no "Speed" then.

You return to your search, so close and so beautiful and so sexy. My cock is hard, and I cannot help but grab it through my trunks, and begin to stroke it slowly, my eyes glued to your ass and the shape of your hanging breasts in the low-cut bra. You turn towards me with another tape, start saying something then stop in mid-sentence, your eyes round with surprise, looking at me.

Not fully realizing what is happening, I give my cock another pull, then pull my hand away to try and show you that I've stopped, that it's no harm done, see Mom? -- but my eyes are drinking in the sight of your breasts, round and taunt, the fullness of your hips, the promise of your pussy through the lace ... and my body decides that it's too much for me, and suddenly my cock starts shooting within my trunks, a couple of white strands landing on my stomach through the trunks' opening.

My climax is over and we still haven't moved, and there still hasn't been a word between us. I swallow hard, then blush bright red. Then you smile, you stand up and begin laughing. You laugh so much that you're close to tears when you sit down next to me.

- Oh Chris ...

- Mom, I'm ... I'm sorry ... I didn't want to ... it just happened, I mean ...

- The look on your face! Caught red-handed, were you?

- Yes, but ... I didn't intend to ...

- That's okay, honey. I ... I know I've been bad, and I've been teasing you all day. No wonder you are so ... tense. Are you okay now?

- Embarrassed as hell, but okay.

- Let me see ... (with a cautious finger, you pull up my trunks and get a quick look at my softening cock, with my cum pooling at the bottom of my stomach) ... wow! (you giggle)

- Yeah, well ... better go wash that. I'm sorry, Mom. (I stand up)

- No, wait. Chris, don't feel bad. It's ... very flattering, in a way. So don't go brooding in your room, okay? Come back here with me and we'll watch a movie.

- Yes Mom.

I got upstairs, take off my trunks and step in the shower. I spend some time under the water, cleaning myself and thinking again of the whole scene. My cock is soft now, but I can still feel this tingle of desire at the bottom of my stomach -- it's been good, but I want more. I dry myself, then I go pick up a clean pair of boxers -- the tight type, that cling to my body. And, taking a deep breath, I go back downstairs.

You look up from the magazine you've been reading in the meantime. The TV is still on, showing a bunch of commercials. You smile at me, and say :

- Hey, I've found a movie for us.

- What is it?

- What about "Four Weddings and a Funeral"? Not too cheesy for you?

- Wait, is that the one with ... what's his name, the British guy ...

- Hugh Grant.

- Oh, okay. Yeah, why not.

I sit down sheepishly on the sofa, while you put the tape in the VCR. Then you sit back, and while the tape starts rolling --

- Hey, buster.

- Yeah, Mom?

- It's okay, about what happened earlier. I have to remember to behave, and that you cannot push the hormones too far without having to face the consequences. And you know what?

- What, Mom?

- I'm glad you're back here. I'm really happy to be able to enjoy this time with you, to spend time with you like that. And I'm beginning to think that buying that skimpy outfit wasn't a bad thing after all ...

I turn my head to see if you are serious, a little surprised. But you only flash me a beautiful smile, then turn to the screen where the movie just started. I lay back and try to relax. After all the tension of the morning, it feels good (even for my horny self) to take a moment off, and just enjoy the light story and funny parts of the movie. We laugh together, smile together, and by the time the credits roll the awkwardness of the early afternoon has faded away.

We start discussing the plot and the actors, remembering the funny lines and ending up talking about the number of lovers we've had -- you seem to be very confortable about all this, and I am a little more shy about it. Then you surprise me with a question.

- Oh, and what about cybersex?

- What do you mean?

- Have you ever done that?

- (I blush) Mom!

- Well, you have to live with your time. And I've got a couple of friends who got into cyberdating, so I was wondering ...

- Erm, well ... there might have been a couple of chats that ... turned out being rather hot.

- Hot, as in ...?

- Err ...

- Come on, I'm a grown-up. I can understand that. So? Did you use your webcam?

- Erm, yeah.

- Wow. And did she ...?

- Yeah.

- And you both got naked and did stuff?

- Sort of.

- Sort of? What did you do?

- Well, I don't know, the usual. Kind of masturbated together, I believe.

- Oh. And what did you do when ... I mean, when you ...? When you came?

- When I came? Erm. That's embarrassing. Well, you know, I didn't want to make a mess on the computer. So I ... I had to use a glass for ... well, you know.

- A glass? (you giggle) Well, that's not a bad idea. And how was the whole thing, the cybersex, in the end? Did you enjoy it?

- Yeah, it was fun. In a way. Kinda help scratching an itch, if you see what I mean.

- Hm. Maybe I should try it, sometime ...

- Mom! Are you serious?

- Why not? I mean, I'm open for new experiences. And this seems harmless enough. Unless you think I would scare guys away?

- No, definitely not. It's just that ... well, you never know what kind of people you can meet there. Some of them are real freaks, you know.

- Freaks? Hm, makes it all the more intersting then ... (you giggle)

- No, honestly. You've got people who are into bondage, s&m, and things even worse.

- Are there people who are into middle-aged housewives like me?

- Erm ... (I blush) well, yeah, there are.

- How do they call them again? The WILFs?

- The MILFs, Mom.

- Oh yeah, that's right. Well, maybe someday, I'll borrow your webcam and computer to try that out, if you don't mind. (you wink)

I make a dubious face, and let the matter drop. But you seem to have something else on your mind.

- Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you show me?

- Show you what?

- How it works. I'm not asking you to go all the way for me, just show me how you get online, how you set the webcam, how you chat with people ... come on, I'm curious now.

- Oh. Well, okay. But we'll have to go to my room and ... give me five minutes to clean up a little, okay?

- No problem. Call me when you're ready.

I go upstairs, and try to give my room a semblance of cleanliness, opening the window to let fresh air in, piling up magazines and comic books and straightening the bed. I give the room a last check, throw in the wastebasket an old kleenex, and call out for you. My heart is beating loudly in my chest as you come in. You look around, then go grab a chair in your room, and sit down next to me. I'm in the front of my computer, I take a deep breath, and here we go.

- Okay, I use Yahoo's chat. You have to have a Yahoo account to use it, and you just enter it in there to log on. See?

- Can't you use Hotmail?

- Nah, you've got to pay for Miscrosoft's chat. I suppose it keeps the bots away though -- that's one of the things you're going to see, it's a real pain in the butt. Most of the names that you see online, they're not real people. Just bots trying to push porn sites and stuff.

- What's your name, by the way? "chris_geyser"?

- Yeah. Well, Chris is obvious. Geyser is ... well, supposed to be about my ... anyways. (you giggle) Yeah, wait till you see the names of some guys. Okay, now I choose a room to enter ...

- Wait wait wait. How did you get that window?

- You click here, see? And then it pops up, and you choose the type of room you want to enter.

- The Adult rooms, eh?

- If you're looking for cybersex, yeah. That's better than the Religion rooms. I think.

- You never know. (you giggle, and wink)

- So, here we go.

- Oh, you've got a message.

- Yeah, that's a bot. See, if I reply "hello" ... there, a link to watch her live. Definitely a bot. Ignore.

- What's ignore?

- You don't get to see those people anymore. Very useful.

- Is your webcam running now?

- Not yet. To switch it on, I just do this ... and see, the window is up -- smile for the camera. (you pull back quickly)

- Hey, can people see us?

- No, not yet. You have to authorize them to watch you. And you can always check who's watching you, if need be.

- Ah, okay. So how is it you chat with people?

- You click on their name ... lessee. Oh, this person seems to be a real one.

- How can you tell?

- Name and age. Most of the girls that are 21, and have names like Julie_gpygh1654 are bots. Dunno about the guys though -- I suppose most of them are real frustrated perverts. (we both laugh) I can check her profile -- see?

- Nice pic.

- Yeah, a little skinny to my tastes. Anyways, let's message her. Oh, and we're lucky, seems there's someone showing.

- What do you mean?

- See that girl? She's talking in the room, and she seems to be a real one. And see that icon? Means that she has her cam on, and she just said it was open. Means anyone who wants to watch can. (I click, the window open, and we see a grainy shot of a chubby woman's bust wearing a t-shirt)

- So that's what they show?

- Yeah, sometimes it gets a little more racy, I suppose. (the chubby woman flashes one tit) See? (you giggle)

- Racy indeed.

- Yeah, and seems that all the guys in here are going nuts.

- Just over a lone titty?

- Frustrated perverts, I told you. Oh, I've got a message from our skinny gal.

I begin chatting with the girl, with you making suggestions as to what to say. You are sitting next to me, bent forward, and I often cast furtive glances at your generous tits, at this cleavage that is beginning to turn me on -- and there's no way I could hide it with the boxers I'm wearing. Thankfully, the conversation gets a little hot, and I can safely hide behind that for my excitment. Then comes the question I was somewhat afraid of : "Can I see you?" I ask the girl if she has a cam, and she says "Yes, but I'd like to see you first". I turn to you, asking for what to do next.

- What do we do, Mom?

- Show her, of course. Look, I'll move my chair a little, this way she won't see me. Go ahead. I'm curious to see how things evolve in that thing.

- Okay, your choice.

I invite the girl in, and she gets a view of my face and upper torso, sitting in my chair. The chat window chimes.

"Hey, you're cute. Are you naked?"

"Wearing briefs. It's a bit hot in here."

"i c"

The girl invites me to watch her webcam.

- Now, what do you do?

- I just click here, and see. Her webcam is going to open in this window. Takes some time ... here we go.

The first pictures come in, and we can see the girl wearing a black tanktop.