A Game of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Wow. This is live then?

- Yeah. Quality's rather good, she has a good connection.

- And she's seeing what is in this window, there?

- Exactly.

I get back to typing.

"Hot over there too?"

"Yeah, don't like to wear too much when around the house."

"I'm 100% for that."

You chuckle at this comment. I carry on.

"So - what do you feel like doing?"

The girl and I keep on flirting along, while I answer your questions about the way the system works. You seem to be a little flushed by it all, and encourage me to push the conversation towards some action. Just curious about it -- or at least, that's what you tell me. I go ahead and type.

"Seems your nipples are pointing out."

"Seems I'm not the only one with something pointing out..." On the camera, she smiles and slides a hand under her tanktop, obviously carressing her breast.

"Maybe you have something to do with it."

"Are you absolutely sure about that?"

She moves the camera a little down, and we can see now from the lower part of her face to her panties. Her hand is still under the tanktop, making circles, and her mouth is now a little "o" of pleasure. Then she pushes the thin fabric up, and we get a nice view of her exposed tits, her long fingers playing with the nipple. I can hear you gasp a little. On the camera, she bends forward to the keyboard, then lay back againg, both hands on her breasts. The message appears in my window: "So - care to show me if this had any effect?"

I move my own camera down, to let her see a little more my lap where my cock is indeed now pointing some more. Of course, I make no mention that I'm more turned on by your reaction to all this, than by her display. Another message appears: "Hmm. Maybe you should make yourself confortable ..." On the cam, the girl has taken off her tanktop, and one of her hands is now under the white lace of her panties. I look at you from the corner of my eye, asking you silently what I should do.

You give me a smile, and tell me: "Come on, don't be shy. It's getting interesting. And it's nothing I haven't seen today." I take a deep breath, and slowly, I push down the elastic of my trunks, until the topmost two inches of my hard cock are visible. The girl on cam types again: "Hmmm. Are you sure you are comfortable? Take it off, please." I swallow, and push the trunks all the way down, now naked with a raging hard-on on cam, with you sitting next to me. I can hear your breathing, a little hard, just like mine. You shift on your chair.

The girl types again: "So much better." Then, suddenly:

"Wait a second -- are you alone?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"Seems there was some movement on your left."

("Tell her", you whisper in my ear)

"Well, I'm with a friend."

"Male or female?"

"Female."

"Move the cam so that I can see her."

I move the cam, adjust the frame so it shows us both, me in my glorious nudity, and you in your lacy underwear. On the screen, I find our picture extremely erotic. And it seems I'm not alone.

"Wow, she's gorgeous. Can you let her type?"

"Sure."

I move back a little, and let you take control of the keyboard. The cam now shows your cleavage, with my hard cock in the background. I can feel my heart beating in my chest. You begin typing.

"Hi there."

"Hello. What a nice couple."

"Thank you. You are very sexy yourself."

"ty. So how come you didn't tell me there were the two of you?"

"Well, I'm shy. (I chuckle reading that) And we thought it would kind of scare you or something."

"I'm not scared. :-) Rather turned on, to be honest. How can you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Sitting next to this beautiful hard cock and not do anything with it?"

"Takes a lot of willpower."

"Sure. I mean, if I was in your place, I wouldn't be on cam right now, I'd be fucking his brains out."

"Well, that's what we were doing before, we're just taking some time out. ;-)"

I gasp when you type that. You wink at me, and tell me: "Hey, no harm in having some little fun." The girl on cam replies:

"Seems you didn't do that enough, he's hard again. Tell him to stroke it, I love to watch a man."

Her hand is back in her panties, the panties are a little to the side, and we can see her fingers going in and out. You turn to me: "You heard the lady. Better start stroking." You wink at me with a wicked smile. Obviously, you're enjoying all this.

I wrap my hand around my hard cock, and very slowly, begin stroking on it. Your eyes are on the screen, but right by the girl's cam there is ours, and I'm sure you are watching me as much as you are watching her. I can her you breathing harder, and your nipples are beginning to show a little through the fabric of your bra.

The girl types again.

"The other day, I did cam to cam with a couple, like you. It was soo good -- they started making out, and then she started to suck him off and they ended up fucking on cam for me. I was so turned on."

You answer: "Well, if you're nice, maybe we'll put on a little show for you to enjoy."

Her: "I'm always nice. :-) But you two look far better than the other couple did. I bet you look hot when you fuck together."

You: "I don't know for me, but he is definetly gorgeous."

Her: "Believe me you're hot. Why don't you make yourself a little confortable too?"

You reach out behind your back, and unclasp your bra. Your tits jump out, full and heavy, the nipples erect. I gasp unvoluntarily, and have to stop stroking for a moment unless I totally lose control. You flash me a smile, then get back to typing.

You: "Is that better?"

Her: "Damn yes. Have you ever tried it with a woman?"

You: "No, and not interested. I am all for my man here."

Her: "Well, he's a lucky one."

Suddenly, her screen become black, and the yahoo window indicates that she is not online. You mutter something, then ask me what it is. I come closer, pushing you a little on the side, then start checking things.

- Well, Mom, seems she's been disconnected.

- Why is that?

- I don't know, maybe it's her computer, maybe it's her connection. Happens from time to time for all sorts of reasons.

- Is she going to get back?

- No idea. Sometimes it's just a matter of seconds, sometimes it takes hours. I remember one time where Yahoo wouldn't connect at all, took me two hours to get back. Of course, by that time, all my contacts had gone.

- Poor thing. So -- what do we do now?

I pause, and look at us: you wearing only your panties, your gorgeous tits hanging a mere inch from my arm. And myself, all naked, my cock still hard and pointing in your direction. I shudder.

- Erm. Do you think you've seen enough of it?

- Well, it's a little frustrating to be cut short, but I think I get the general idea. She was right, you know.

- Excuse me?

- You look real hot like that.

I make a run for my trunks, embarrassed, but you laugh and grab them before I can. Then you run around the room, giggling, while I try and catch you, my cock bobbing up and down, your tits jiggling around and turning me on some more -- so much I'm not sure it's really the trunks I'm wanting to catch now, and indeed a few times my hands miss their target and end up brushing some fleshy parts of your body.

You taunt me with the trunks, then I decide to retaliate, and instead of going for my underwear (which you were expecting) ... I decide to go for yours. And a minute later, we stand face to face in my room, naked, and breathing hard with laughter. I cannot help but notice that the panties I hold in my hand are somewhat moist.

I decide to take my chance with that.

- Hey Mom, seems you quite enjoyed that little stint at cybersex ...

- What do you mean?

- You wet your panties?

You give me a smile, then let one of your hands drop to your pussy, slide a finger inside, then, purring, you tell me:

- Oooh, seems you're right. I ...

You are interrupted by a beeping sound coming from the computer. I walk over to look up what it is, and sit down in front of the screen. You come to stand by my shoulder, bending over to get a closer look. I can feel the heat radiating from your body, and do my best not to oggle your dangling breasts.

- Seems the girl we were chatting with is back. She was buzzing us.

- Buzzing?

- Yeah, that's this icon. It kinda shakes the dialog window and makes a sound, so that you know that somebody is calling you. She asks if we're still there.

I type: "Hey - tought you were gone."

"Cam crashed, had to log on again."

Two messages pop up on the screen -- an invitation to watch her cam, and her request to watch ours. Without thinking, I click "ok" on both ... then realize on the screen that our cam is giving a good look of me sitting -- and you standing behind me, naked, your pussy just above my shoulder.

"Seems your lady friend got a little more confortable."

"Yeah, we felt it was a little unfair that I was the only one around to be naked. And, besides, she was starting to wet her pants. ;-)" (you give me a friendly punch in the shoulder. I laugh, enjoying this little revenge)

"Oh really? I can understand her. I'm wet too." (on the cam, she stands up, and we see the white material of her panties sliding down her legs. She sits back on her chair)

You bend over to type: "Better now, don't you think?"

Behind me, you whisper: "Let's take her for a tease" and slip a hand between your thighs, moving it slowly against your pussy lips.

"Oh yess."

Swallowing hard, and my cock so fully erect it's nearly painful, I grab the keyboard, and type: "Girls, girls. Try and behave, please." My eyes are riveted on the screen, watching your fingers on your pussy.

The girl on cam smiles, and begins to type.

"Are you jealous? You should enjoy the show -- and join us too!"

So with caution, I wrap my hand around my hard cock, and begin to stroke slowly, my eyes fixed on the screen and your fingers on your pussy. I am careful, as I feel so tense and excited by the show. The girl on cam types again.

"Don't stand like that -- help each other ;-)"

I hear you gasp reading that. I look up to you, and ask you:

- Well? What do we do?

- Chris, I'm not sure that ...

- Mom, you decide. If you've had enough, I'm just log off from this thing and we're done.

- Wait, I ... okay, let's try that just a little more.

You move closer to me, bend over and wrap your hand around my cock. You begin to stroke very slowly. I'm holding my breath, trying to control my heart that's beating far too fast. Your hand is soft and warm, your breasts are hanging voluptuously before me ... A message flashes on the screen;

"Hey, mister, no idle hands! :-)"

I move my hand upwards between your thighs. Wetness welcomes me, and you let out a deep sigh, you move a little and spread your legs imperceptibly. The girl on cam smiles and reclines on her chair, joining us in this mutual masturbation.

And then her screen goes dark. We stop in our tracks, then a shyness falls upon us and we get back to standing safely aside. I check the computer.

- Seems she got disconnected again.

- Oh.

- You want to wait till she gets back on?

- Erm, maybe not this time. I ... I think I've seen enough. Thanks Chris, it was very ... interesting.

You smile at me and with your tongue at the corner of your lips, you turn around and pick up your bra and panties. You put on your bra, then you bend over to put your panties, giving me a flash of your swollen pussy lips. Then you smile at me again, and throw me my boxer shorts.

- See you downstairs, Buster.

By the time I get downstairs, you are back in the sofa, reading a magazine with the TV on. You seem to be very relaxed, and there is nothing left of the awkwardness you displayed earlier today, when you first came down with the skimpy outfit on. It seems that your panties are a little higher on your hips, the bra showing some more of your full breasts -- or maybe it's some leftover swell from our little episode upstairs. I take my place by the sofa, asking you if I can change the channel. You say "sure", and for about half an hour there is not a word exchanged between us, me watching TV, you reading your magazine. After all the tension I've been through, it's nearly a relief.

The clock in the kitchen strikes six, you raise your eyes from your reading, and you ask me:

- Hey, want anything to drink? I'm going to get myself a glass of wine.

- Sure -- but don't move, I'll get it.

- Oh, you're a dear.

You blow me a kiss as I rise, and I can't help but notice how your breasts are bulging under the slight pressure of your arms -- but is it from your position or is this on purpose, I cannot say. I go to the kitchen, grab a glass and call you from there.

- Red or white?

- Red, there should be an opened bottle in the fridge.

- Where? Oh yeah, I got it.

I come back with the glass and the bottle, and a beer for me under my arm.

- What did you get yourself?

- A beer. Wine is a lady's drink. (I wink)

- (you answer with a throaty laugh) Oh yeah, not manly enough for you, I suppose. (I pour you a full glass) Thank you, you're a treasure.

- You're welcome.

I sit down again, sipping my beer. After catching the latest Sports Center, I change through channels, trying to find something interesting. I breeze through MTV, where they are going through one of their themed-weekends, with "Love Songs" written in ugly, 80s-retro pink typo in the corner of the screen. I switch back to ESPN, but you say:

- Hey! I love that song. Put it back, please.

- Oh, mom ... can't we ...?

- It's the third time round you've watched Sports Center, I think you mister manly have had enough of it for today. My turn to decide, and I want this song. Please?

- Okay, mom, you win.

I switch the channel back to MTV, and you begin to sing in tune with the song. Then you stand up, and begin to dance slowly in front of me. I can see your glass is empty, so I stand up too, and fill it again for you.

- Thank you, dear sir. Would you care to dance with me?

- Er, sure, why not?

I put my beer down, and put my arms around you, but keep my distance. It's a little awkward, but you seem to enjoy yourself, dancing and drinking a little. The song ends, another one picks up, you purr "oooh -- this one is good too!", and we carry on our little "pas de deux". You pull me closer, moving your body along with the music, and I can feel your skin against mine, your hips undulating with the tempo, and our bodies touching begin to get a reaction from me. My cock begins to rise again, but you make no movement showing that you have noticed anything.

When the third song begins, there is no way that you haven't noticed that I have a raging hard-on, confortably snuggled between your thighs, pressing against your pussy -- but you keep on moving, your hips rotating and I get the clear impression that you are rubbing your pussy against my hard cock. You humm along with the song, but at times it sounds more like a moan. I feel your nipples pressing against my chest, and they are clearly pointing through the fabric. I follow the tempo, and move myself a little, and my cock rubs some more, and you seem to sing some more, with a little wicked smile.

Your glass is empty again, and you ask me to fill it. I step out of our embrace, but you keep dancing against me, your back to me, your ass grinding on my cock. I hand you the glass, you drink it then dance some more, and you laugh and suddenly you spill some all over you, the wine leaving red stains on your bra and some on your panties too.

You laugh again, saying "oh my, look, I can't even hold my wine!". Then you laugh some more, put the glass down, and begin to unclasp your bra. You notice my widening eyes, and you say: "Hey, can't go around like that, can I?" and you wink at me. Then you also take off your panties, you grab your glass again, take a sip, and come back to me. "Well, you tell me, let's dance!".

We pick up the dance where we left it -- except that this time, I can feel your wetness on my cock, rubbing against your pussy. You are obviously having a lot of fun, turning around to grind your ass against me, then back to press your hard nipples against my chest.

Finally comes a commercial break, and we part and you let yourself fall on the sofa, laughing. I take my place back sitting, taking a sip of my beer, then I raise my eyes to look at you -- and I notice that you are sitting as you usually are, a leg with the knee up, the other on the side, and I get a nice look at your swollen pussy lips, and your gorgeous tits on top of this. You seem to notice my stare, and you let one of your hand fall casually in your lap. I'm still looking at you, you take a sip of your wine, and at the same time, very slowly, you run a single finger along your pussy lips. I can feel my cock throbbing in my pants, making a little wet tent.

You look at me, and your finger still lingering over your swollen pussy lips, you tell me, winking:

- Hey, maybe I should spill some wine on you ... you sure look like you could get a little more confortable.

- Hm, Mom, I'm not sure that would be reasonnable.

- Who's talking reasonnable? I'm saying confortable, that's all. (you giggle) Or are you a little more shy when there's no camera involved?

- What is it now, a dare?

- What if it is?

I look at you in the eyes, trying to decypher your mood -- but I can't read anything but an amused twinkle. That is, until you decide to play with me again, half-closing your eyes as you push a single finger in your wet pussy, not very far, but enough to let me see that there is not mistaking what you are doing. I smile, make a smug face, and slowly push down the elastic band of my trunks. You return the smile, you nod to encourage me as I reveal my erect cock and strip completely. Still looking at you, I sit back in my usual place, cross-legged and doing my best not to blush -- but again, you push your finger slowly inside, and my eyes move down to your pussy, then immediately back up, but it's too late and you pull out the tip of your tongue at me and I turn bright red.

I'm trying hard to appear focused on the TV screen, when you speak again.

- Hey, you've noticed how the girl on cam thought we were a couple?

- Erm, yeah. Why?

- I don't know, I find it rather flattering. That she didn't think I was some old hag, and that she assumed we were dating ...

- Oh Mom, stop saying that! You're no old hag, you look real good. Hey, I was the one pushing for you to get that lacy outfit, remember? And that you didn't want to get it in the first place?

- Yeah, I thought it would look ridiculous on me.

- And?

- Okay, you've got a point there. But still, there's a difference with her thinking that we were a couple, you know ...

- And what about Demi Moore?

- Uh?

- Yeah, you know, she's married to that guy who's like, 25 years younger than her. Age difference is fashionable now in Hollywood. Not to mention that there's an awful lot of guys online who are into older women.

- So you think I'd be popular online? (you sip some wine, your other hand playing absentedly with your pubic hair)

- Hell yes! I mean, Mom, look. (I stand up, showing you my cock pointing upwards) Do you think this has to do with hormones only? You are damn sexy, I can assure you.

You seem to blush a little, but you look openly at my cock, and I can see your hand moving again with a finger pressing your pussy. Your breath seems to be a little shorter now, and your nipples are still hard and perky.

- Well, that ... that is a very nice compliment here, young man.

I am suddenly struck by the realization of what is happening. Even though that's something I've been thinking since the day before, even though I've done my best to tease and seduce you, I am still amazed by the whole scene: you and I naked, you reclining on the sofa, a hand between your thighs on your wet pussy, looking up appreciatively at my hard cock. I feel a pang of desire in my stomach, and suddenly I have a flash -- of stroking my cock hard and cumming all over you while you keep on fingering your pussy and moaning and encouraging me. I blink, and you are still there, looking at me, and I'm still standing, my cock throbbing and hard.