A Game with Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

"Open your mouth slave."

I opened my mouth and felt the object pushed inside. My tongue rubbed over it and though I could hardly believe it I realised in an instant exactly what it was that I was dealing with.

"You know what it is slave, don't you?"

I gulped loudly "I think so Mistress."

She placed the clear plastic chastity device on my chest and lifted my blindfold so that I could see that it was exactly what I thought it was. I gasped at the sight of the CB-3000 and started to tremble slightly.

"Now do you believe me slave?"

"Yes Mistress" I moaned, my cock suddenly feeling twice as hard as it had before.

She grasped my shaft, and asked me why 'the thought of having my cock locked up' should make me so hard? Surely I didn't want to be locked up...or did I?

I instinctively told her that I didn't, but she wasn't convinced.

"You say that slave, but your cock is like an iron bar."

I opened my mouth to speak but realised I had no answer to give. My eyes were shut tight now, as I tried desperately to avoid cumming before she gave me permission to do so.

"Imagine it slave, your poor cock locked up in that thing for as long as it pleased me. How would you cope?"

I could barely answer as she stroked my cock, driving me closer and closer to orgasm. The truth was I had imagined it, many, many times, and it still had the same effect on me, that dizzy, 'high' feeling that made me feel like a teenager getting his first blowjob.

Mistress continued, "Still, it wouldn't stop you eating my pussy and making me cum, would it?"

"No Mistress" I gasped, I was getting uncomfortably close now.

"And that's what's really important to you isn't it slave, your Mistress's pleasure."

"Oh yes, Mistress, your pleasure is EVERYTHING to me!" I croaked.

I heard her chuckle softly to herself.

"You really do worship me don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You would do anything for me wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Anything that pleased me, isn't that right slave, no matter how depraved..."

"Yes Mistress, I would do anything you asked me to, anything at all!"

"One day you will have to back that up slave, but I'm sure you're a man of your word."

"I am Mistress." I gasped "Absolutely."

"Good... are you close?"

"Oh God yes Mistress, very close."

Mistress said nothing, but intensified the attention she was lavishing on my cock. Watching me closely as she enjoyed my struggle not to give in before she said the word.

"Beg slave."

"Please let me cum Mistress, please...."

Mistress pounded my cock for a few more seconds and then granted the permission I was so desperate for. No sooner had she said the word than the first string of cum erupted from the tip of my crimson cock-head. She continued to pump every last drop out of my aching cock while she related some of the debauched things I might have to do to prove myself to her one day, and then, noticing that the CB-3000 on my chest had been splashed with cum, she offered it to my mouth and told me to lick it clean.

After the session we lay together, completely exhausted and totally sated. My Mistress, now my wife once more, asked me if I had enjoyed it. I said I had loved every second of it, and loved her more than ever. She revealed that she had found someone on the internet selling CB-3000's for a fraction of their retail value and had actually bought it several months ago. She'd wanted to tell me from the moment it had arrived but had worried that I might freak out when I actually saw it for real. I told her that it had been a bit of a shock, but that she needn't have worried. I reassured her that I had fantasised about it many times and that I didn't feel she was forcing me into anything against my will.

When we finally got up, I threw the dice again and scored a total of three. That was an easy month. But they weren't all like that. A few months later I threw a 'double-one', which according to our original agreement meant that Mistress got to choose the length of time the stop would apply. I fully expected her to choose the full twelve days, which I had so far managed to avoid, but she surprised me by instead taking down the calendar and counting the number of days until our next session.

"Twenty-seven days" she stated, matter-of-factly.

"What?" I retorted.

"Twenty-seven days" she repeated. "You said I got to choose the number of days, but you never said it had to be between two and twelve."

She was right as well. It was an oversight on my part and she was making the most of it.

"Fuck" I breathed.

"Or...." she said. "If you prefer, perhaps we could play a different game this month."

I looked at her inquisitively.

"One that would definitely guarantee you a lot of time doing something you adore and the chance to earn yourself some orgasms, after all, you did say that you didn't want it to go on indefinitely, didn't you?."

I agreed hastily, acutely aware that the other option might well result in a month of teasing, aching balls and almost inevitably incarceration in the CB-3000. You see, over the last few months the stop periods had become far more strict and I was now almost never allowed to cum once the 'dice-stop' date arrived. Despite this I was constantly teased and kept aroused and my tongue was never idle for more than forty eight hours, usually less. In addition to all of this, Mistress had taken to having me wear the CB-3000 for the last 24 hours before the session and had informed me that eventually she would expect me to wear it from the moment I was put on stop until the moment the session started. Thankfully that date had not yet arrived.

"It's very simple" she said. "All you have to do is throw the dice... well, perhaps we'll start with just one, as I'm feeling generous... and once you've given me that number of orgasms, then you'll be allowed to cum."

"How?"

"However I chose."

"And then what?" I asked.

"Then you throw the dice again."

"And?"

"And you keep doing that until the next session. Then maybe we'll go back to the old game, or maybe we'll stick with this one, depending on which one I like the best."

"Okay."

"Oh and just one more thing...." She was fully aware that she had me over a barrel and was fully intent on exploiting it.

"Yes..."

"Every time you are allowed to cum, you have to eat it. Whether it's out of my pussy, off my hand or wherever else it lands."

"Every time?"

"Every time!"

Mindful of the CB-3000 I agreed, and straight off the bat threw a six. This was going to be a very long month, but at least I would get to eat a lot of pussy.

It took eleven days to get through those first six orgasms (now that my orgasms depended on the speed at which she had hers, she suddenly wasn't going to be rushed!) and my balls felt like boulders. After she had recovered from the last one, my wife told me to fetch both dice and roll one of them. Eager to please, but slightly suspicious, I did as I was told and scored a four, not great, but better than a six!

My wife smiled, reached into her bedside drawer and plucked out a postcard sized piece of card with some writing on it. She read aloud:

"1. Sex, 2. Blowjob, 3. D.I.Y., 4 Strap-On...."

She didn't bother to read the last two out.

"Do you think you'll be able to cum from being fucked in the ass?" she asked sweetly.

I thought about it for a moment and then remembered a session where I had almost done exactly that, and with half the amount of cum in my balls.

"Yes Mistress."

She tied my wrists to the bedposts and I quickly realised that she wasn't intending for me to have any direct stimulation to my cock, she was literally going to fuck me until I came! Despite the lack of direct stimulation, as desperate as I was, it didn't take long before I sprayed the bed sheets with eleven full days of cum. She didn't stop though, she kept fucking my ass harder and harder, until finally she came on her half of her new double ended strap-on.

After she had untied me and I had cleaned up the mess I had made, she told me to roll both the dice. I looked at her nervously and she explained that she hadn't enjoyed having to pace herself just to keep me waiting, and who could blame her? This way, she said, she could afford to enjoy more than one a night if she fancied it.

I threw the dice and scored a four and a five. For a few seconds I thought about asking her if I could count the orgasm she'd just had, but decided that it was probably best to leave it. Besides, there was only just over a couple of weeks left and maybe then we'd be going back to the original game. Or maybe not. Who knew what the future held for us? All I did know was that eventually my cock would be completely under my wife's control. As I thought about this I suddenly felt a little dizzy and as I imagined the key of the locked CB-3000 fixed on a chain around my wife's neck I felt my cock stiffen once again.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12