A Game with Kim, Andy and Abby

Story Info
A husband and wife play a game with friends.
8.9k words
4.37
73.3k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donnie_j
Donnie_j
24 Followers

We were in the car looking forward to an evening with friends, a couple we know mainly through my wife. She'd been friends with Kim since they were in school and Andy is Kim's new partner of a few of months. I'd met Andy briefly on a couple of occasions but tonight is the first time for both of us to get to know him properly.

I was driving and although not actually discussed we both know we'd be leaving the car and catching a taxi back tonight, it's the end of the week and we're both going to want to have a drink, in fact when Abby gets together with Kim drinking is typically a forgone conclusion. We drive in silence, not uncomfortably, the sort of silence between a couple who've been together as long as we have. I've not shared my apprehension of spending an evening making small talk with a guy I hardly know - Abby looks forward to the increasingly rare chances she gets to catch up with Kim since she had moved with Andy to a different part of the city and I didn't want to put a damper on the mood.

Pulling into their driveway it's easy to see why they did move and we gave each other look that confirmed the house envy we both felt. Kim had been living in a smaller flat not too far from us following a pretty acrimonious split from her previous partner. Wanting a bigger place and to leave some of the memories behind she'd moved in with Andy (pretty quickly we noted) and together they bought a lovely detached house on the outskirts, a big garden and the sort of privacy space doesn't allow for where we are.

Kim opened the door and we were chastised for our offering of wine and champagne as being unneeded but gratefully accepted nonetheless. Moving through to the kitchen we found Andy fussing with the evenings meal before coming over and further handshakes, greetings and kisses were exchanged. Andy wasn't much taller than me but he had broad shoulders, a barrel chest and big hands making him a more imposing presence, a fact that was offset by a slight Irish lilt in his accent that the years of living in England hadn't quite taken away. Kim was looking smart in a figure hugging dress that accentuated her figure, Abby had gone more casual in some tight jeans and a short sleeved sweater top that she knew I liked (she didn't know reason I liked it was because of how it made her breasts look, but I'm sure that's one of the reasons she bought it in the first place). Both myself and Andy had opted for the standard jeans and shirt combo that befitted our age.

We stood around chatting and laughing, my earlier anxiety easing as I found Andy easy going and with enough common ground that I never felt conversation became forced, he made further ministrations to our dinner and before long were sat around eating, drinking and enjoying the evening. Wine continued flowing following the meal and we moved through to the living room, larger than ours with a sofa, an armchair and a small coffee table in the centre It was set up as a space to relax complete with mood lighting and a small stereo in the background playing some inoffensive mix of what I assumed passed for modern popular music. Abby sat on the couch next to Andy and I took the armchair after much protest from Kim who insisted on sitting on the floor opposite the sofa claiming it was perfectly comfortable.

As we all sat talking Kim and Abby began reminiscing, the way old friends do when encouraged by drink and it didn't take long for Abby to move off the sofa to join Kim on the floor. The conversation was expertly audited to avoid any gratuitous mentions of Kims ex which might have broken the relaxed atmosphere that had been created. Andy and I listened to their old stories, making jokes and feigning disbelief at their past antics.

The subject of a holiday they took together to Spain in their teens came up . A good twenty years in the past and about six years before I'd met Abby it was the first holiday they'd taken alone and was a favourite topic of conversation when they got to talking about the past. They'd gone with their boyfriends at the time, (brief relationships in the grand scheme of things and with whom they'd both lost touch with over the years). I'd heard most of the stories several times before, but one was new to me.

"Do you remember that card game?" said Kim a little mischievous grin on her face.

"No!" replied Abby wide eyed in a way that suggested she remembered it very well but possibly didn't want it discussed.

"Card game?" enquired Andy intrigued.

"I've said too much."

"We played strip poker," said Abby glaring playfully at Kim.

"Except Stuart didn't know how to play poker..." said Kim.

"... so we had to play blackjack instead," finished Abby her mock indignation replaced by laughter.

I was a bit shocked, I'd known Abby for a long time and never heard about this, which meant it was either mundane enough to have never merited mention or scandalous enough to have remained secret for so long. It would be unfair to call Abby conservative or prudish, but she can embarrass easily and although I wouldn't mind I found it difficult to imagine her playing strip anything. Either way I was curious to know more.

"Strip blackjack?" I said looking accusingly at Abby.

"It wasn't that bad," she assured me.

"You did have your tits out by the end though," said Kim, gleefully enjoying the embarrassment she was causing as Abby flushed red. "It was nothing they hadn't seen already on the beach," Kim reassured me.

She knew I didn't really care - I've never been the jealous type, certainly not about things so far past. The sunbathing and the dilemma Abby had faced opting to go topless had been covered years ago during similar discussions with Kim. I'd always liked the thought of them topless together on the beach although further interrogation had found it had mainly been while they were laying on their front which differed slightly from how I liked to imagine it.

"You have got lovely tits though Abby," Kim said which started them both laughing, drinking had (not unusually) loosened Kim's tongue and Abby I noticed was also showing signs of getting drunk.

"Hang on, hang on," said Andy, "how did the game end?" I was encouraged to see he was taking it all in good humour.

"Kim won," said Abby "and I wouldn't go further than topless."

Kim did a quick up and down with her eyebrows at Andy.

"Does that mean you got those poor guys naked and all they got was a pair of tits?" I asked.

Kim and Abby looked at each other and laughed confirming that it was very probably the case.

"Bet that didn't pan out like they expected," added Andy chuckling ,"I think I need a drink after that revelation, anyone else?" he asked getting up from his seat.

"Not sure we need any more," I said but we all decided to have another anyway. I glanced over at Abby to show that I was aware that she was getting drunk and got a tongue stuck out at me for my trouble, she used the break in the discussion as an opportunity to get the conversation back onto less provocative ground and started chatting with Kim about more mundane subjects.

An hour passed and there was feeling the evening was winding down, I started to recognise the stubborn streak in Abby that she developed when getting a bit too drunk for her own good and I suggested we start thinking about booking a taxi.

"Don't go yet," protested Kim hugging Abby.

"Hang on," said Andy who quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

"What's he getting?" I asked suspiciously as I heard the clink of bottles, the look on Kim's face suggested she was as much in the dark as I was.

"One for the road!" he said returning with four shot glasses on a tray which was placed on the coffee table in the centre of the room. Abby looked at me, we both realised it would be game over after this. The shot glasses were filled with a clear liquid that I guessed from the smell was tequila.

We made a production of doing the shots counting to three before downing the shots together. The godawful taste and burning sensation confirmed it was tequila and after we all recovered from the shot Andy threw a small packet onto the table. I wasn't sure what it was at first then realised it was a pack of cards. Not everybody was thinking clearly so the implication didn't register straightaway.

"Andy!" said Kim.

"Are you suggesting what I think here?" I said, Andy grinned.

"I don't think Abby is up for that" I continued looking over for confirmation.

"And you are!" she said, slightly slurring.

"Do you want me naked in front of your friends?" I replied, even drunk she'd picked up it wasn't a denial.

"Deal me in," she said kneeling in front of the coffee table - I recognised the stubbornness, this was the drink talking. I looked to Kim for help.

"If Abby is doing it I'm all in," she said, moving next to her at the table.

Kim had always been a bad influence on Abby and I should have known better than to appeal to her for help to stop Abby walking into a potentially embarrassing situation.

I was sure that Abby would regret this in the morning, what's more I was pretty sure I would get the blame for not trying hard enough to stop her, but I was willing play along for now.

"What exactly are we playing?" I asked leaning forward on my chair, accepting (and slightly warming to) the inevitable.

"Stick with the classic if you want, it's obvious the girls know blackjack," said Andy smiling. With the cards already in hand he had began dealing.

I'd never played strip blackjack before so we ran through the rules as they had played it all those years ago, we took it in turns to deal with play passing to the left and you could only lose while you were the dealer. Losing meant taking off an article of clothing. I tried to make a quick inventory of what everyone was wearing, but the drink was affecting my cognitive skills to the point where the concentration needed was considerable, Abby was wearing jeans and a short sweater top plus the full compliment of underwear, Kim was more interesting because she had a dress on...

"Stick or twist?" Said Andy.

I was bought out of my calculations and realised I'd been paying very little attention to the actual game and as a result I went bust. Andy won the first round, play moved to the left which meant I was the next dealer.

It took a few rounds for the dealer to actually lose, the low risk nature meant everyone was enjoying the game without worrying too much about the consequences, when the dealer did lose for the first time it was Andy and the irony that the game was his idea in the first place did not go unnoticed.

He took of a sock.

After that, the dealers went on a losing streak and after about an hour and another drink everyone was sockless, Kim was complaining because her pair of tights only counted as one item. Then Abby lost and the first high ticket item had to be removed.

"Fuck," she said realising that she was going to have to show some underwear, "I don't know what to take off."

"Bra or panties," I said unhelpfully, grinning. "What's it going to be," I continued. She had bought this on herself.

She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts a bit then took a deep breath and lifted her top up over her head. It was a bit of a clumsy manoeuvre but she was eventually sat there in her bra, one of her nicer ones too I noted, not too fancy but it held her breasts well making a good show of her cleavage. I also noticed the faint outlines of her nipples which looked like they were getting hard.

I also felt the first twinge of an erection as the atmosphere became a little bit more charged.

The next item of clothing to go was Andy's shirt, then it was mine as the dealer lost another two times before Kim won and triumphantly stayed in her dress. Pretty quickly we got used to being half naked. Since Abby had taken the lead by removing her top there seemed to be a general assumption that we would be stripping our underwear if necessary and I was beginning to better understand how Abby could have ended up playing a game like this in the past and was wondering if she would dare to go as far as she had back then. We did a circuit with no more items being removed then, after losing her hand and with some encouragement from Andy, Kim had to take off the dress.

She opted to stand and take the straps of her shoulders to let the dress drop to the floor before stepping out. Even though I knew it might be coming I wasn't prepared for it. As she stood there my eyes took her all in. From her brown hair in a neat little bob down past her breasts, covered by a slightly translucent bra that just hinted at the colour of her nipples underneath. Down further over her crotch, I paused slightly, it was covered in a matching pair of panties with the same material properties as the bra allowing the dark triangle of her pubic hair to be made out I then let my gaze continue down to her shapely legs - I'd never truly appreciated how nice they were.

Up to this point I hadn't considered Kim as anything other than Abbys friend, I'd admit she was attractive but as that dress hit the floor I was intoxicated. It was over in seconds before she quickly sat back down on her knees but it felt longer and I had to purposely avert my gaze as I felt I was staring a little too intently. I'd hoped Abby hadn't noticed me staring, but a quick glance over to her told me I was busted, I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

If Kim noticed me staring she was good enough to ignore it and Andy was carrying on like it was no big deal so the play passed to Abby who promptly lost and found herself in the same predicament as Kim. She looked to me and we exchanged glances, she nodded imperceptibly to let me know that she was going to go through with it before standing up and unzipping her jeans.

I couldn't quite believe what was happening, it felt so surreal and I watched intently, only glancing briefly over to Andy who was also keenly watching (I couldn't really blame him). Her jeans were tight and as she wriggled them down her panties initially moved down with them threatening to expose a bit more than she intended. The jeans finally moved down on their own and she bent over to pull the jeans off her legs the lack of coordination performing the task reminded me of how drunk she was. She had to hop slightly and steady herself with each leg. All through the performance I could see the top of her pubic hair peering over the panties and I wondered or maybe hoped the agitation was going to cause them to move down further. It didn't and with the action complete her panties were quickly readjusted to a more modest covering before kneeling back down. She was flushed, from embarrassment or the thrill of being watched I wasn't sure. Kim and Andy cheered and Abby laughed. I let go a breath I didn't realise I'd been holding.

"Everyone ok to continue?" I asked. Although nothing had been said, we all knew another loss for the one of the girls meant losing a piece of underwear.

"I'm not going further than my bra," Abby said in warning.

"Come on, Andy's deal," Kim said.

I noticed she didn't say what her limit was and I tried not to let my expression betray how thrilled I was at the prospect that either Kim or Abby were up for going topless, in fact I wasn't sure at this point which one I was looking forward too more, I was surprised how much of a kick I was getting out of people looking at Abby naked.

Andy lost his jeans next to the applause of the girls. He stood up and took them off without ceremony revealing a loose fitting pair of boxer shorts.

"Who's that for?" said Kim looking at the obvious erection showing through the material.

Abby laughed and looked away slightly embarrassed as if she realised she was probably part of the reason.

"It's a natural reaction," said Andy as he sat back down on the sofa, in a position that didn't really hide anything. I caught Abby stealing a sideways glance, she shrugged at me.

I won my stint as dealer, still in my jeans and a pair of boxers on I was winning for whatever that was worth. Kim dealt next.

We all took our cards and play was pretty conservatively, if she didn't go bust it was an easily winnable hand, however an unlucky king pushed her to a 22 total meaning she did go bust and lost the hand. She double and triple checked the cards and then looked up at Andy.

"Looks like that bra's coming of love," he said grinning, I couldn't believe my luck and kept quiet in case I said anything that might change the outcome.

She dropped her shoulders in resignation and reached behind to undo the clasp, she shrugged it of her shoulders and it fell forward into her hands revealing her breasts to the rest of the group, we all applauded and she instinctively covered them with her hands.

"Fuck off," she said to us all with a grin. We laughed and Andy passed the cards over to Abby.

"Your turn," he said.

In order to play Kim had to let go of her breasts, I made a conscious effort not to make it too obvious I was looking, they were slightly smaller than Abby's but they were well shaped and she had the cutest little pink nipples that were teasingly erect, I hoped because she was turned on. The way they moved when she laughed was making it really hard to concentrate so I was taken a bit by surprise when I realised that Abby also lost her turn as dealer and was going to have to take her bra off too.

She looked more annoyed with herself than anything else but with no encouragement she reached behind, unclasped her bra, moved the shoulder straps and let it fall onto her lap before picking it up and throwing it in the corner on top of her growing pile of clothes. Again there was applause but no attempt to cover up was made, Andy was far more blatant in looking at Abby's breasts than I was at Kims. As I'd noted her nipples were erect and I think she was enjoying the attention more than she'd ever let on.

"You were right," Andy said to Kim, "they are lovely."

To my surprise and Andy's delight, Abby gave them a little shake for him.

"Oi," I said and we all laughed as the deck was moved on to Andy.

Abbys display made my erection twitch and I saw her glance down at Andy's crotch which no doubt was showing it's appreciation at her little show, I got a kick thinking about that too. I was sure that we were on the last two games. I didn't dare think it would go any further.

Andy won his match, to annoyance of the two girls who felt they were being hard done by and were demanding it was a fix, this was not helped by the fact that I also continued my winning streak. It was Kims turn next and since she had only her panties left to lose I thought the game was as good as done.

"Any more?" I said looking to Kim, hoping maybe she'd chance another round. She looked at everyone, then back to Andy.

"What do you think?" she said, I was amazed she was considering it but tried to keep my poker face, I didn't want Abby to know how much I wanted see her friend naked and I didn't want to put Kim off by coming across too keen.

"You are due a win," he said as though it was no big deal that she might have get completely naked in front of us.

She considered it for a couple of seconds before saying, "What the hell, pass me the cards."

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I passed her the cards, secretly hoping she would lose.

As it turned out she did lose, and she blamed Andy

"You said I'd win!" she complained.

"I said you were due a win," he replied, trying to contain his obvious pleasure in her predicament.

Andy obviously didn't mind Kim getting naked, in fact he seemed to be really enjoying the prospect and I suspected he planned to get Abby naked too.

She sighed and said, "Fine," before looking at both me and Andy and adding the caveat, "but you both need to close your eyes."

Andy and I dutifully made a play of putting our hands over our eyes. I didn't keep my eyes closed of course, and could pretty much see through my fingers as she stood and quickly slid her panties down her legs before kicking them into the corner and kneeling back down.

Donnie_j
Donnie_j
24 Followers