A Game within a Game Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come Marion, wash your face, and don't let him see you this way. He will be sorry then, but he was honest. We have just to deal with his mistrust and then build up confidence. I won't think any further. Be glad he still loves you and wants to make love with you. I think that is the most important, the rest will come later," Helena comforted Marion.

"But he now distrusts you also," Marion said apologetically.

"No not really, he just wanted to make a point. I know him that well," Helena said assuring.

They walked to their bedroom and started undressing.

The doorbell rang. The housekeeper had opened the door and showed Kim to the living room. She brought a dress with her still wrapped in plastic.

"I didn't want to ruin my dress," she said to Rob, after she had kissed him on his mouth and then took the opportunity to French kiss him, when she saw he was alone. "I always want to kiss you like this, but I feel a bit guilty, if I do it in the presence of Helena. She doesn't mind, I know, but still. It's feels good to have you in my arms. Promise me; to give me a good fuck this evening, I have missed you so much."

"Then live with us, Kim," Rob kissed her back, "Marion also lives with us now. You would fit perfect in our little family, and we would have the opportunity to make love more often. Come and sit beside me," and he took her beside him on the couch.

Then he told her, what just happened.

"But that is not a problem, Rob. If you don't want to let them exercise on you, I would like to try it. I would love it, and when you watch and comfort me, it will give me great pleasure. They give pain and you give pleasure, I want to try that this evening Rob, please say yes," Kim begged.

"Maybe I will. You don't know what you are asking for, but we will discuss it during dinner," Rob kissed her again. "You do everything to get a climax, don't you? Little pervert doctor, you want me to lick your cunt and pull your rings, you want me to put my dick in your arse and later you want me to fuck you. And you want a dildo at the same time filling your arse, you slut," Rob talked dirty to her, he knew it would arouse her tremendously, she had said so herself the last time they fucked.

Kim meandered in his arms; she started to moan and whispered: "Go on, you make me so hot, I'm wet already and I have just arrived."

"That is because you are a slut, a horny cum loving slut. You bitch, you want us all three to fuck you, all holes filled, my dick in your mouth and two dildos in your cunt and arse. We are going to give it to you this evening, be prepared for it."

Kim was fingering herself, and she showed Rob two fingers dripping from her fluids. Rob licked it off and said "Mmm, as usual, you taste great. You have such lovely juices. Why does a slut like you have this love juices? It's because you are a horny slut, always thinking of dicks in your pussy, always wanted to be filled up by cocks, nice sappy big cocks, only for you."

With a cry of joy Kim climaxed and just at that moment Helena and Marion walked inside, astonished by the sight of Kim with a red face, licking her fingers and still heavy breathing.

"No, it can't be," Helena said angry.

"Yes, it can," Rob answered with a big smile, "You know our doctor is such a slut, she has just proved it again. Just talk dirty to her, and she wants to come."

Marion was flabbergasted, this was something she had never seen or even heard of.

"So you mean just to talk dirty to her, she can come right there, without even using your hands?"

"Yes, Kim does it all by herself," Rob replied and kissed Kim, who looked a bit shy now.

Rob took a good look at Helena and Marion, they were dressed almost the same. Both wore black dresses, narrow at their breasts and wide just up their ankles. Their high heeled black boots could be hardly seen because of the lace what was beneath their dresses, Marion had white lace and Helena black, and that was the only difference. On their arms they wore black lace gloves; a magnificent sight for Rob to see.

He complimented Marion and Helena with their choice of dresses and then he excused himself, because he wanted to put on his Southern Belle dress. Kim came along with him; she disappeared in Marion's room to change, while he just took their bedroom.

He saw that Helena had laid it out for him on the bed to make sure he would wear it this evening.

He undressed and took a shower. He had chosen a black waist-cincher with six garters and a black lace padded bra. The two items fitted nice together.

He carefully rolled his stockings up to his upper thigh, he was fond of the longest possible stockings, and he loved the feel of his dick between the nylon, and attached the garter-clips to the stockings. No panties, it was obvious this would become an evening of lust.

Then he carefully glided the dress over his head. Lucky for him it was a front-closure, otherwise he would have needed help.

The sleeves on his arms were lace, the bodice satin, and the skirt part satin with layers of lace. As last item followed the long, four layers white petticoat, with lace on the bottom half. The petticoat was just slightly longer than the skirt part, so it showed clearly.

He would look great next to Helena and Marion. He left his room and knocked at the door where Kim should be.

She opened the door and said: "Good that you are here, you can enclose my dress," and Rob pulled the zipper of her dress up to her neck. She wore a similar dress like his, but she wore pink. The great difference was that the front was short, and the back long. She wore black high heels and black stockings. The dress was made of nylon and lace and twirled around her. She gave him an arm and said "Shall we go downstairs, milady? You are the belle of the ball by the way," and she took the opportunity to kiss him again. He kissed her back and said "I have three women I love very much, and you are the most beautiful of them."

Together they walked down the stairs, a vision of white and pink, arm in arm. Suddenly Rob remembered: were the servants at home? He didn't want them to see him dressed in female clothing.

They walked quickly to the living room and Rob immediately asked of the servants left for their own homes?

Helena confirmed that they left and they could go to the dining room.

They all looked to each other and Rob said: "It looks like we all have the same style today, very nice."

Helena answered: "I don't think we all have the same style of lingerie," and she gave Rob a wink.

Rob asked himself what she meant by that and suddenly it appears: beneath the dress they were dressed probably as dominas.

"For what reason," Rob asked defiant, "surely not for me."

"Maybe we can take Kim to our playroom," Helena said, "she repeatedly asked to be played with. If she wants, we can do a 'game' with her. She is a slut you know, and she needs to be punished for her impertinence. And as a matter of facts, you were also no gentleman."

"I warn you Helena, I am outside the playroom, I won't go along with your 'game'. If and when I join in the playroom, you can tell me again and maybe I'll join the game, but not now. So I won't give a reply on your remark," he said a bit angry.

"Don't be annoyed, I was just mocking you a bit. You didn't behave like a gentleman should; whether there is a play or not.

And I have every right to say something about that," Helena replied with a sharp voice.

"I'm sorry Helena, you are right. I apologize for my behavior," Rob said softly.

"You seem to forget that there are more people present than just us. In the evening after six o'clock we can do as we like, but not now. Kim, don't you forget that either!" Helena warned them both.

A bit ashamed also Kim apologizes to Helena.

"That is settled then. Rob, for your information, the moment you went upstairs I told the last members of our staff who were still present, that they could leave.

Our dinner is waiting for us in the kitchen, Rob, do you mind and get it for us. And be careful with your new lovely dress. Marion, you really have spoiled him," Helena said.

Rob hurried to the kitchen, while Helena, Marion and Kim headed for the dining room.

On the head of the table four chairs had been placed, two on each side. Helena and Marion sat next to each other, and Kim took place opposite Helena.

Rob came in carrying a large bowl with soup. Soon they started eating.

Kim broke the silence "Helena, is there something special you want to do this evening?"

Helena answered: "I don't have anything particular in mind. Rob already told us he isn't in for a game in our playroom, so we can talk and drink this evening and make us comfortable; unless you have a better idea. I'm open for all suggestions."

"What if you practice on me, instead of Rob? I want to feel the passion. I have heard a lot on the subject, but never experienced it," Kim asked.

"Marion, what do you think," Helena asked.

"It might be a good idea. Rob can do whatever he likes, and we can start out practice with the first steps of being a dominant. At the same time we will know if Kim really likes it," Marion answered.

Kim then said "But I want you to be present Rob!"

Rob didn't reply. With a sour face he gathered their plates and asked Kim to help him.

On their way to the kitchen Rob said to Kim "I prefer that you do not start with this already. I'm not up to it, I'm afraid. It still scares me."

"What is scaring you?"

"I don't really know. I know that Helena and Marion will be gentle on you, in fact, except for that weekend I also never was mistreated, but still I'm afraid. Maybe my own ghosts."

"Well, if you see for yourself that no harm will be done to me, you might get over it."

Again Rob didn't answer her remark. He gave Kim new plates for the next round, and he lifted their main course from the warm-hold plate and carried it to the dining room.

He had to walk back to get the rest of their main course and lastly he decided to bring another bottle of wine.

When he entered the dining room and wanted to open the bottle, all women declined and said they wanted to have a clear head.

"We have decided to start with Kim after dinner. Since we will treat her very cautious, there is no need to take a break first. You can join us or not," Helena said to him.

Rob then decided to leave the bottle closed, but still didn't give an answer, about joining or not.

The conversation what followed wasn't particularly interesting for Rob and he ate his dinner, without noticing what they were saying, lost in his own thoughts.

Suddenly he heard Helena talking to him: "Rob, are you coming or not?"

He looked up and saw all three women looking at him.

"Err, no, I'm sorry Kim. I'm not in the mood for it. You girls have fun," stood up from the dining table and walked away from them and headed for the living room.

"But you promised, Rob, you promised," Kim shouted.

"No, I did not promise you anything. I said we will discuss it during dinner, I have thought about it and I decided not to come along. I only promised to think about it."

"Please Rob, join us. It will be so much more fun to me," Kim pleaded.

Although Rob felt sorry for her, he couldn't. His stomach turned and he felt sick.

"Sorry Kim," and he hurried to the living room.

Inside the living room he still heard her calling: "Rob, Rob, please, come with us. Rob...."

His thoughts were racing, he couldn't think clear. He went sitting, but had no peace. He heard nothing anymore, but in his head her words were echoing "Rob, please...."

He suddenly rose from his chair, his face angered, and with a loud curse he ran to the basement, to the playroom and burst into that room.

To his big surprise the three woman were just standing there and talking, and they smiled when he entered, but when they saw his face they realized something was very wrong.

"Damned, you made me think...," Rob's angered face went from red to pale, he felt his legs loosening strength and he collapsed. A moment later he was unconscious.

In a second Kim was at Rob and checked his heartbeat. She laid her hand on his forehead and noticed the cold sweat. She slapped his face a few times and when he didn't respond she gave him one harder blow with her flat hand on his cheek.

"Wake up Rob, wake up," she said, and finally he opened his eyes.

He didn't realize where he was at first, but then he saw Helena and Marion kneeling beside him, their eyes in tears, and Kim's worried face above him.

"Lay still," Kim said when he wanted to get up "Wait until I say you can stand," she was still holding his wrist in her hand and counted his heartbeats.

After a while she told him to get up.

Rob felt very unease and he leaned on Helena.

"To bed with you Rob, I don't know what just happened, but I think you just met a few ghosts," Kim said.

They walked upstairs, Rob was undressed and put to bed and Kim gave him a sleeping pill.

"Tomorrow you feel better," she promised.

Soon Rob felt asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The continuing of this story follows in Chapter 2C