A Game within a Game Ch. 02D

Story Info
New games - but not at all funny.
10.8k words
4.59
26k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second story. I still have sometimes trouble to find the right syntax.

I hope you still have fun in reading this second story.

A third will be following.

The characters involved will appear more 'human', not real good and not real bad, and make sometimes bad decisions.

Chapter 2D.

Another session - or not.

The next morning Rob was the first to get out of bed. He took a hot shower and then dressed.

Both Cathy and Helena were still sleeping. Their orgasms had taken a lot of energy. Rob went downstairs, filled two cups with coffee and brought them to Helena and Cathy.

"Good morning, lovely ladies, do you want coffee?" Rob asked and both Cathy and Helena moaned and asked what time it was.

It was around 8:00, and Cathy soon came to herself and said "I had completely forgotten. This morning I have patients. I have to be in my office at 9:00."

They both drunk their coffee and Rob went downstairs again.

He also made himself a coffee; found a newspaper in the hall, and went to the living room, opened the curtains and started reading the newspaper while sipping his coffee.

Soon Cathy came downstairs, now businesslike dressed in a grey dress and flat heeled shoes, a huge contradiction to the vamp she was last night.

"I promised you another session," she smiled wicked; "I completely forgot that I have to work for a couple of hours. We can postpone it, or you wait here to be spanked again. It's up to you, Rob. By the way, I didn't thank you for last night," and then she leaned forward and pressed her lips on his. "Thank you so much, dear. I really needed that. If possible, I want more, from you and from Helena."

"I heard that," sounded Helena's voice, "so you want more of me too?"

Helena had followed Cathy into the living room, wearing a satin nightgown and a terry cloth bathrobe which she had borrowed from Cathy.

"Yes, today if possible, if you want."

Helena grinned at Rob "She wants us, she has abandoned her inhibitions".

"And tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the weekend," Cathy continued and with lustful eyes she watched their reaction.

"Ha, not a chance," Helena replied, "I want him a few days for myself. Maybe only today?" she looked at Rob.

"Cathy wants to do another session, I don't know if I am ready for that. My inner thigh still hurts. I have to think that over," Rob said.

"Don't you be such a sissy," Cathy said defiant.

"These are precisely the words that will make me leave right now," Rob said angry.

Cathy apologized "I'm sorry Rob; I know how sensitive you are on this subject. That is exactly the reason I want to do a repeat of yesterday. We can skip the spanking or most of it, but you really need to work on anger control."

Rob looked at Helena, but he saw at her face she fully agreed with Cathy.

"And what will we do in the meantime?" he asked still angry.

"I have a perfect idea. Marion had told me, that the theatre shop is nearby. I think I'm going to buy you the perfect sissy outfit," Helena said and both she and Cathy burst out in laughter.

Rob got even angrier. "I heard enough. I'm going home. Cathy, maybe I see you this weekend and maybe not," Rob took his coat and left the house.

Totally astonished Cathy looked at Helena "I didn't expect this; I thought he had learned at least some resilience."

"That is not true, you saw him last night when he got angry. You were completely right with anger management, but it has to be brought in small doses. I went too far, sorry, and he blames you too, my fault. I will try to be back with him this afternoon, otherwise I will give you a call," Helena kissed Cathy and thanked her; took her coat and run after Rob.

Rob stood waiting outside by their car.

Helena said stern "Rob wait please! Don't you think you overreacted? She and I were just teasing you. And you do have to try to stay cool when you are insulted. That is one of the reasons we are here. I hope you can see now that the betrayal of Jenny has nothing to do with playing games. And as soon we are home, you, Marion and I will do a play session, not severe, not like yesterday, but just a spanking. But above all, I want to know how you react on entering our playroom. Both Marion as me will be dressed as a Mistress, and we will expect you. We will discuss the details later.

I was not completely joking when I said we go to the theatre shop and buy you sissy clothing. I want you in your sissy clothing to enter our playroom at home, be prepared for that. And I would like you now to apologize to Cathy; she didn't deserve this, and tell her, we will be back this afternoon."

A bit ashamed Rob pressed the door bell. Soon Cathy came and let Rob in.

"I want to apologize to you. You made things clear and I got angry about it, while you were doing things for my own good. I did take it personal, while I knew; you were only trying to upset me. It worked all too well."

Again Cathy kissed Rob on his lips: "Apologizes accepted. Will you come back this afternoon Rob? Sorry, I will then repeat the sissy thing, but you don't must be feeling offended, which is the whole trick. And maybe, afterwards," she smiled impishly. "I think I have another costume you maybe would like. Yes, I give you the key of my house. Come back after 13:00 and let yourself in. I'll expect you alone to enter the practice room at 13:30 sharp. You and I have things to settle. Helena can come also, but no sooner than 14:00. She has to stay in the living room. It's a deal?"

"It's a deal," Rob said and he received the key.

"The first time I saw you, you made no impression on me, but now I know you better, I understand why a lot of women are fond of you." She kissed him again. "Make me proud Rob, and make me happy this evening, tell Helena we will have dinner together again. And of course you can stay overnight again. I would really like that," and she hugged him. "Now, my patient will be here soon. Find yourself a nice outfit and otherwise you wear the pink dress again. I will lay it out for you on the bed."

Rob kissed her goodbye and he left.

"That took you a long time," Helena said contemplative.

"We made a deal: I must go to the practice room at 13:30 alone. You may come 30 minutes later if you want. She wants to do a sissy training, the anger management. It is maybe better that I go alone, when she offends me. It's better for me to bear it, without your presence. I think you can have your fun afterwards. She wants to have dinner with us later and also make love with us again. I promised her that we would do so. We were planning to stay today here with her anyway; a night extra doesn't matter to me. I think you should ride me, a little revenge for the things she probably will say to me."

Helena chuckled. "So we go to buy you a sissy costume?"

"Maybe, it isn't necessary," Rob answered shyly.

"Oh, but it is," Helena replied seriously, "Like I said, you get the same treatment from me and Marion.

I just phoned her, she was pleased hearing that she had nothing to do with your fainting. And she agrees about the sissy thing, she is looking forward to bring it in a game. It serves a purpose."

"Hmm," was all Rob replied.

"I have the address of that shop, let's go there and maybe we make a stop somewhere for a light breakfast. Because of your stupid behavior we didn't have any," Helena said.

"I'm sorry Helena," Rob apologized.

"It's understandable, but you have to deal with your temper. Cathy is a good doctor. It took her just a short conversation, and she knows a lot of you."

"Still she likes me," Rob replied.

"That is also a problem, when women learn to know you, they fell for you. That makes my living with you pretty difficult. Have you thought about that?" Helena said very seriously.

"Yes, always. Therefore I won't do anything without your permission."

"And if I say no?"

"Then no it is!" Rob said resolute.

Helena smiled; she knew she could trust Rob on his word.

"In 100 yards there should be a pub. Stop there, dear," Helena said.

An old pub was half hidden between large trees. It looked inviting, with lights shining on the wet pavement, it had rained last night. Other visitors were present; some cars were parked in front of the pub.

When they entered the pub, a few heads turned to them, but nobody took notice of them.

"I'll order us a traditional breakfast, I'm pretty hungry," Rob said and he walked towards the counter. Looking around to see if he knew anybody, he saw a known face. He walked to her; it was Bridget, the owner of the theatre shop.

"What a coincidence, we were just heading to you. Hello Bridget," and he shook hands.

"We have met a few months ago?" she asked hesitating. She remembered him well, but pretended not to.

"Yes, you gave me your card and said that I should make an appointment for a 'session'" and Rob winked at her.

He couldn't tell clearly what he meant with all these people around them, some of them watched him curious when he shook hands to Bridget.

"We sit over there, she is my wife Helena, and I will introduce you to her as soon I give my order to the barkeeper. Can I order you something?"

Bridget declined, Rob gave his order to the barkeeper, then Bridget and Rob walked to Helena and said to Helena: "This is Bridget; she is the owner of the theatre shop and 'colleague' of Marion."

Bridget gave a good look at Helena, shook hands and asked "She is not the same woman from the last time."

"No, I am divorced from Jenny," but gave no further comment.

"I understand, well hello Helena. I understand that you were on your way to my place? You were lucky to find me here. I am closed today; I have some business to attend to this afternoon, so I decided to keep the place locked."

She saw the disappointment in Helena's eyes.

"Were you looking for something special?" Bridget asked.

Helena looked around, to see nobody was listening. Bridget noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"Rob has some problems. He had a very bad experience in the 'playroom'. He connected Jenny's betrayal to the S&M scene, and he has to be cured of that. The S&M things have nothing to do with the betrayal. He found out yesterday. But, also came to pass, he has problems in managing his anger; he can be very short fused. Yesterday during a session, he became so angry; he freed himself from his chains by pure raw force. Our friend Cathy was shocked."

"Doctor Cathy?" Bridget asked.

"So you know her, yes. Anyway, to make a long story short, we need a sissy costume for Rob. He must be humiliated a bit and then he may not lose his temper. We do it for his own good. Who knows what will happen when he goes out 'en femme' and he is discovered and made a fool? He needs to walk away and not use his fists."

"I see your point. I have in fact exactly what you are looking for. When you are finished here, drive behind me and we go to my shop."

"Oh, that would be splendid," Helena smiled happily.

Rob said: "I should have ignored Bridget, pretended I did not see her, so her shop would be closed when we arrived there."

"I never know whether you are serious, Rob," Helena said.

"Oh, he is serious," Bridget said malevolently, "He doesn't want to be a sissy."

"Indeed, that is not my style, so why bother?" Rob agreed angry.

"Bridget, let's go to your shop. Don't mind Rob, he'll get over it."

They left the pub and followed Bridget.

Soon they reached Bridget's shop, all was dark.

Bridget had left her car and asked them to follow; she opened the shop and put on the lights.

Helena was amazed that the theatre shop was so huge. Rob had been there before with Jenny and Marion and he knew what area hold maybe some items what he liked.

Helena and Bridget saw him leave on expedition and Helena said: "Leave him, he will have another difficult day today, Cathy has plans made for him."

"I understand. I also had asked Rob to pay me a visit, but he hasn't reacted so far. He is a bit afraid for all these mistresses; while it can be such a pleasant experience. People always think of us as bringers of pain, but in fact that is not true. But you know that already," Bridget sighed and continued: "A sub that becomes a soulmate is very hard to find. A lot of subs expect pain and humiliation and whatever, while it should be a game, in which two people who trust each other completely give and surrender to each other."

Helena started to protest.

"Before you say anything, Helena, the mistress has to know everything about her sub, the do's and the don'ts. She must set a playfield, a story as you like that word and a timeline. It's not a game of: you have been a bad boy; I'm going to punish you, not at all. The mistress has to make commitments."

Helena was silent.

"And even then: you will learn during the play. You have to reset limits and do explorations. It's a very strange sex play, and sometimes there isn't even sex. Then the game is just about two people who play together and afterwards just kiss and hold each other. That is what I mean with finding the right sub and soulmate. That combination. Why do you think Marion was so devastated? She had found her treasure and lost it. Rob mentioned for a moment that she is living at your place? You are a remarkable woman that you have so much love. I'm a bit jealous on you, Rob and Marion. I realize that there must be an enormous love between the three of you."

"Four," Helena replied.

"Four. Four?" Bridget asked amazed.

"Yes, I asked Doctor Kim to join us, she is my female lover, but also very much in love with Rob. So it is four."

Shaking her head in disbelief Bridget walked in front of Helena to let her see what she had in mind for Rob.

They reached all kinds of children's costumes, that is to say, if the size was right. But all these costumes were made for adults.

"What do you think of this costume?" Bridget asked. She showed Helena a frilly Alice in Wonderland costume.

"Wonderful, it would be perfect. Is it the right size?" Helena asked.

"It is large enough for Rob" Bridget confirmed.

The dress was a two-layer light-blue costume, of satin and covered with chiffon. The upper side consisted of see-through chiffon in white, with puffed sleeves attached to it, also of the same 2-layer material. The bottom of the dress was white lace, and the length of the dress was beneath the knees.

"This belongs to the dress," and Bridget showed her two petticoats, one in white and one in the same light-blue color and both had lace at the hem.

"I also have matching shoes, if you know Rob's size," Bridget pointed at various calf-length white boots, with laces. The heels were not too high, so Rob could easily walk on them, but Helena knew they were not the shoes he normally would wear, in fact, normally he would never wear these. She grinned; she could imagine his anger when she would ask him to wear it. But, as she agreed with Marion and Cathy, it would be necessary - and fun; she smiled again.

"I see you already have fun," Bridget asked amused.

"I have visions of Rob being angry putting this on, and he will be even angrier when we mock him for wearing this. I hope he won't tear it into pieces. I will have to bring it very cautiously," Helena said; a bit concerned now, while further thinking about it.

"You must really only humiliate him in the game, and absolutely not outside. He has to understand that! Please make him that very clear and tell him that he is brave to wear it. But never, never, laugh on his account, for you will lose him. Nothing is more serious for a man then being humiliated in real life. Urge your friends to do the same, so when he is dressed in this costume, compliment him and only in your playroom mock him. The moment he is done playing, again praise him for his braveness. Then he will understand. You play a dangerous game, Helena," Bridget warned.

"I will treat him with care, love and understanding. I will never make a fool out of him, he knows that. And a smile when he will put this on, is human, I expect he will see the humor of it. And I will never mock him in real life; you don't have to be afraid for that."

"Good, I just wanted to make that very clear, as a friend and fellow mistress."

"You are indeed a friend. It's strange Rob never mentioned you," Helena said.

"I think he has had enough of mistresses, I can understand that after the unfortunate events you have told me about," Bridget replied.

"If you like, visit us sometimes. We can chat and exchange ideas if you want," Helena said.

"Maybe I will, you have my phone number. Is there anything else you would like?"

"Do you also have a costume for me, as domina?" Helena asked serious "I have a leather costume, and some PVC clothes, nothing special."

"I can show you some," Bridget said, "I can show you my favorite if you like. Follow me please."

They walked to another part of the store what was forbidden to minors. It was hidden by a closed curtain, and when Helena saw the contents of the room she understand why. Not only costumes, but also whips, paddles, floggers, bonds, masks and all kinds of equipment, used in the S&M scene.

"Amazing," Helena said, touching some of the instruments. "I feel like a kid in the candy store."

"Yes, I know. I generate a lot of my income from this part of the shop. People from the scene pass it to others in the scene and without advertising I get many customers."

Bridget showed her a black fake-leather coat with long sleeves and open breast and closed at the top; and a matching officer's cap.

For underneath it Bridget gave Helena a strapless PVC corset with six garters.

As last Bridget showed her high heeled over-the-knee boots.

Bridget explained: "The coat reaches the boots, so when you make your entree in the playroom, you wear all this," she pointed at the chosen items, "but the corset with attached stockings can't be seen, yet. At the moment you let go off your coat, you stand in full ornate before Rob. He will drool, I promise," she smiled wicked.

"Yes, I like it," Helena said. "I take all, can you pack all together, and Rob must not see it."

"Of course," Bridget said, "it will be a big surprise, all of it."

"We will make a new playroom, larger, with facilities. I'm sure Rob will come back here for some items. I leave it to him," Helena said.

"For now this will do. Let's see what Rob has found," Helena said.

"I will join you in a moment. I'll have to pack it first," Bridget replied.

Helena searched for Rob. Of course he was looking at dresses and long gowns in fifties style.

"Hello dear, did you find anything yet?" Helena asked.

"I'm not sure. Last time I found some wonderful stuff, today I cannot decide. What would you like me to wear?"

"A short version of that Southern Belle dress, a pinup dress and a wide evening gown. You already have the elegant type."

So Helena bought him some beautiful dresses, and also lingerie and when they finally left Bridget's shop, Rob carried a lot of bags.

Helena just carried one bag, Rob didn't ask what was in it, and he expected something he wouldn't like.

In a hurry they drove back to Cathy, she was expecting Rob at 13:00 and it was already 12:30.

In time Rob reached Cathy's house, opened the front door with the key Cathy gave him and they both went in.

"Cathy said you should wait in the living room, make yourself comfortable, and not sooner than 14:00 you can come to the other building. I don't know what she is planning; I don't have any idea what you have to do. She didn't give a clue."

"Well, I suppose I see you in an hour or so. Behave Rob; it really is for your own good. You will become mentally stronger out of this. And with all your female friends around you, you will be teased. You can't always walk away."