A Game within a Game Ch. 03A

Story Info
A new friend.
11.9k words
4.55
16k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third story in the chain "A game within a game."

Special thanks to my editor NJLauren.

*

From the moment Rob bought two puppy Dobermans, his days were filled. The puppies needed to learn that the only place to pee was outside.

Lucky for him, the nearest park was right across the street. When he bought the house, he always had in mind that he would take home a dog some day; and to have a park or forest nearby was an extra reason for him to buy his house.

His house, or apartment, was a normal family house, with 4 bedrooms and an attic. The one different thing about the house was the entrance was on the second floor, on top of a flight of steps. Beneath Rob lived an elderly woman about 80 years old or so, whom he sometimes had contact with. He would bring her groceries when the weather was too bad to go outside for someone so old, but she didn't want to take much of his time so their contact was limited.

The moment he came back from a walk in the park, he figured out that something was wrong. He noticed the an ambulance and a car with a doctor's name on it in front of his house. An apparent relative of the old lady who saw him coming home came over to him and explained that the elderly woman was found this morning dead, that she seemed to have had a stroke last night and probably died in her sleep.

Rob sadly gave the relative his condolences, told them if there was anything he could do to let him know, and then climbed the stairs to his own house, while carrying both puppies.

Once inside he thought about what had happened last weekend. He felt a bit guilty for some of the harsh things he had said to his wife Helena, but he felt she deserved it nonetheless.

He also felt a bit sorry for Marion, they had just become friends again and here he left her once again. But he felt she was also partly to blame, she could have freed him from the handcuffs, instead she probably considered it a good 'joke'.

As a result, his thoughts about the whole situation were "No More". He had no plans for the future, he was financially independent, so he could spend all his energy in taking care of his new dogs.

A few hours later he decided to go out again, and that would probably happen for the next few days; about every 4 hours until his dogs got the idea and were housebroken.

He didn't mind it at all, while walking in the park he talked to many fellow dog owners. He received a lot of attention from all kinds of people: everybody likes puppies; well, most people do so it gave him companionship of sorts.

This went on for a couple of days. Finally the puppies were housebroken and when they had to go out, they had a way to make him understand now. Rob generally had the habit to take a walk every morning around eight o'clock, and as most dog owners know, you usually meet the same people at when going out at the same time. Every day he met a handsome woman, she was a runner, and every time she met him she stopped, said hello and stroked his dogs. She was about his age, slender build, with long legs. Her hair was medium long, dark-blond and she always had a smile on her face. Rob thought she was very attractive. She was always nice to his dogs and they usually made some small talk for a bit before going back to what they were doing.

Rob had been noticing a car with one or two persons in it that was parked near his house often. On rare occasions the car even followed him. He suspected that the person inside was someone who reported to Helena. He didn't mind at all and he was determined to let her sweat for a couple of weeks. Rob wasn't planning to divorce her, but he wanted to teach them all a lesson what they wouldn't forget. He was human, with faults of course, but he refused to be an obedient play toy.

On Friday evening his doorbell rang; Rob opened the door and a black-haired woman asked if she could come in, she was carrying a message for him. A bit curious Rob took her to the living room and once inside, the girl, Rob thought she couldn't be much older than 25, took off her coat. Underneath she wore a long black dress and when she pulled the knot tied behind her neck, the dress slipped off of her. She was standing there clad only in heels, black stockings, panties, suspender belt and bra. She started undoing her bra, but Rob stopped her by saying he was not interested.

A bit miffed the young woman asked: "Would you rather have had a boy?"

Rob immediately felt insulted and said "Out of my house! For one thing I am married and secondly if I wanted to fuck, I'm perfectly capable of finding someone by myself!"

With a curious look on her face she dressed herself. Rob helped her with the back of her dress and helped her into her coat. The sooner she was gone the better, he thought. All in all she hadn't been inside his house for more than ten minutes. Helena must have sent her; Rob suspected she was playing games with him again. And indeed, the young woman left him a pink letter what she had placed secretly on the table. It was addressed to him. The sender was 'Helena'. Rob decided not to open it, he was very curious but decided to send it back, unopened, the first chance he got.

The next day nothing special happened, he met the same people in the park he usually did. He saw the car once again and for a moment he was debating whether to confront the man or woman inside but he decided not to. "Let them look," he thought, he had nothing to hide. The next day, Monday, he brought an envelope with the unopened pink letter inside to the post-office and sent it via registered mail to Helena.

Once again, nothing special happened for a few days. His puppies Inca and Nicky became larger and no longer were cute puppies they had been, but now were almost as large as a Jack Russell. Still many children wanted to touch them and play with them. The female runner also gave them much attention. Rob now met her almost every day and they were having longer conversations. There was something familiar about her, but Rob didn't dare to ask where she lived and so on, he only knew her first name, Kate.

Then, on a Thursday, almost four weeks after he had left Helena and Marion, his doorbell rang. He went to look who it was, and saw that a medium sized truck from a well-known media shop had parked right in front of his house and that someone was unloading a large box out of the truck. The man at the door asked if he was Rob G., and then explained had to sign for the delivery. Rob was not going to do so and argued with the man from the shop for several minutes. Then a man dressed in black approached him and asked the man from the shop to wait for a few minutes.

The man in a black suit explained "Rob, you don't know me, but you are under constant surveillance by me or one of my colleagues as I suspect you know. I realize this must seem pretty weird to you, but could you accept this TV and all that comes with it? I have been told to explain to you what it is for and why it was sent to you so you know it isn't a trick or someone out to hurt you in any way. So could you please sign and let them do their job? If you don't want it, you can give it to me; my children will be very pleased."

He then grinned and said: "I'm joking; I have no children, but please cooperate. You will also receive a new DVD player and I have a DVD which I am to give to you in person and ask if you would please play it. When you are done with it, you can phone me and give me your answer. The DVD is a recorded message from your wife Helena; she wants to apologize and tell you something important and that is what this is all about."

He gave Rob his card with his phone number along with the DVD, and on seeing the look on Rob's face, shrugged, apologized and said "I'm just the messenger," and left after Rob said he would sign for it, though not happily.

The guys from the shop brought in several boxes, including the huge box. It contained an LED screen of considerable proportions. The screen was placed on his sideboard and soon everything was connected, including the DVD-player. Rob signed for the delivery as he had promised and the men from the shop left.

Rob was still holding the DVD from the man in the black suit. "So that man was a private investigator or bodyguard," Rob thought, "I wonder what he is doing for Helena and what this is all about?" He put the DVD into the player. He turned on the TV and soon the 'movie' started. Helena sat on a desk, with Marion standing behind her.

Rob immediately noticed that they didn't look too well, the dark areas under their eyes showed a lack of sleep.

"Dear husband of mine. First I want to apologize for what I have done to you. The morning after I realized I had made a terrible mistake. We couldn't reach you and we knew that going to your house would be in vain, you were hurt too much. I deeply regret that. You can see that we look awful, we don't sleep well and each night I lie awake thinking 'How can I make you come back?'. It took me a couple of days to realize that you needed time. I also sent you a little surprise; I wanted to make sure that you had not forgotten me or us. Sorry for that, I should have known better, but at the same time I was trying to get in contact with you somehow."

She sighed.

"You then sent back my letter and then I decided to contact you through more drastic measures. The man who gave you the DVD is one of my most trusted employees. Since you are not coming back anytime soon it looks like, and you still need time to think things over, we decided to do the same thing, and decided that a break will do us all good. Tomorrow Marion, Kim and I will go on holidays and we will be back in four weeks. Since I am your wife, I've decided that if you don't want to live in the estate, I will come to live at your house. I think Marion and I should live at your place; it will be much easier for us to make up if you accept what I am saying."

Helena continued with a sad smile.

"I have to admit that I was wrong and I understand your anger, but some things you said to me were also almost unforgivable. I propose we just say that they were spoken out in the heat and anger of the moment. If you accept my idea I have made some preparations. Someone will call you soon for an appointment and he (or she) will take the measurements of your bedrooms; I decided to give all your bedrooms a facelift. Please let me do this for us, Rob."

"One more thing, my sister from Australia is living with me now. She won't join us on our holiday; she has seen enough and now only wants peace. She is very different than me, but she has been made part of our circle. You are aware what I mean by that. You already meet her almost daily (Rob suddenly blushed), and please be gentle with her. She knows all about you and she really wants to get in touch with you. I have given her my permission to get what she needs from you Rob; you know what I mean. Like all your friends of the circle, be a friend and when she asks for it, be a lover for her. She is abused, beaten, humiliated, you have no idea. The humiliation in the games we play is child's play compared to her experiences."

"Rob, Marion and Kim want you to know, they are waiting for you and as soon we come back from our holiday, prepare for an invasion of love." Helena smiled defiantly. "Please think of me, and about Marion and Kim, we all love you very much. You can always reach me on this phone-number," she showed Rob a written paper and waited a few seconds, Rob wrote it down; "Be safe dear, I love you and I will see you in four weeks. And hugs to your new children, I'm sure I will like them, in fact, it took me all my self-control not to visit you right away and find out for myself." Marion and she blew him a kiss and the screen went black.

Rob phoned the guy in the car and told him that he accepted the whole thing, and that as far as he was concerned he didn't need to be watched over. The man thanked him and left.

Then he decided to talk to Helena, she didn't deserve to be in isolation anymore. He dialed the number she gave him and within seconds he heard her voice: "Oh thank you for calling me!"

"Helena, I also want to apologize, I have indeed said things that were unforgivable."

"Rob, I too also did a horrible thing to you. Please forgive me." They were both silent for a few seconds, searching for the right words. Then Helena said: "I am so glad to hear your voice again, dear. But we are leaving in a couple of hours."

"That is the reason I contacted you, I want you to know that I am thinking of you and wish you all a very good holiday. Where are you going to by the way?" Rob asked.

"We are going to New York, and then to Miami, and then from there we have a cruise."

"OK, well, have a lot of fun. I wish you good weather and smooth sailing, and I request that you only 'look' at all the pretty boys," he joked.

"When we come back, we will start all over again Rob. We have a lot to discuss, you, Marion and I."

"Yes, we sure have. One last question, what about your sister? You mentioned she is different, how different?"

"By different I mean normal. No S&M, no lingerie, a bit dull actually. Still she needs a shoulder to cry on."

"OK Helena, I think I understand. Well, bon voyage, my darling. A lot of kisses to you, Marion and Kim, give them my kindest regards."

"Until soon, my dearest," Rob could hear her crying now. Then she hung up.

Kate

The next day he stood up with a strange feeling: he would meet Helena's sister Kate; she was the female runner.

Earlier than usual he was heading to the park and Rob watched all the runners passing by. After a while the women he suspected was Helena's sister, Kate, approached him, hesitating. She wasn't running now. She knew of course that Helena had told Rob about her. When they finally met and Kate petted his dogs in silence, he said: "Good morning Kate. Do you want to have coffee at my place and talk?"

Kate turned to him and said: "I was hoping you would have asked me that much sooner." She said this with a small smile.

"I didn't know then that you were Helena's sister. I saw you as an attractive woman, but I am married to your sister and I wouldn't do anything to compromise that."

"Yes, she said you would behave like you did. She really knows you."

"Not on all points. You heard of our recent quarrel?"

"Yes, but only a bit. She was vague about it."

"Then I have a lot to tell you. Let's go" and they were heading to his house.

"Why do you run here by the way?"

"I wanted to see the soul mate of my sister."

"She still refers to me like that?" Rob was genuinely surprised, he thought after everything collapsed Helena would think a lot less highly of him.

"You have no idea, what hell you have put her through. A few days after you left I took up residence with Helena. All that she and Marion did every day was to cry about how stupid they had been and fight to blame themselves more than the other person for what had happened. On top of that a Doctor Cathy visited them, and from what I saw and heard from her she was furious, telling them to listen to what she had explained before about Rob and asked about where the consensuality was in what they did. I know that Marion and Helena were feeling pretty small after they were spoken to by the doctor. I don't know what influence Doctor Cathy has, but they both were crying as she left, and Doctor Cathy was too. It was all about you, Rob. You must be very special."

"Hmm, I'm not special, they just think so."

They reached his house and he opened the door. She walked in and looked around. "You have made yourself a cozy place." She inspected his cupboard filled with books. Several titles and subjects attracted her attention: fashion, history, WWII, all kinds of fantasy books. She took one out. "This is a strange book in your collection: SM101," she hesitated to ask but did so anyway.

"I'm interested in a lot of things," Rob answered, without making her any wiser, or so he thought.

"Are you and Helena into S&M Rob?" she directly asked.

"Shall I give you coffee first and then tell you the whole story? Then you can decide if I am into S&M." Rob doubted whether she had noticed the difference between his explicit 'I' and the question of her when she referred to 'Helena and you'. But he underestimated her, she immediately asked: "You said 'I', is it different with Helena?"

"It depends on your point of view. I am getting ahead of my story, but let me explain it like this: I like soft S&M and Helena seems interested in becoming a Mistress. She want to develop herself to be a Mistress and I don't want to submit to her. That is in very short the subject of our quarrel."

"I see." Kate nodded, though he wasn't sure if she fully understood.

"I don't think you can understand it without hearing the rest of how we met and the follow-up events."

The coffee was ready; Rob filled two cups and also prepared a few sandwiches. Then they made themselves comfortable on the couch. She seemed very relaxed in his presence. He put on some light background music and started talking...

About his ex Jenny, about Marion, about how Helena and he met.

He saw Kate look at him in disbelief. "So you are a transvestite?"

"I won't call it like that. I refer my lifestyle as cross dressing."

"What is the difference?"

"I feel good and excited while wearing lingerie. I also enjoy certain female clothing, like evening dresses, or to be dressed as a French Maid, anything but the ordinary. Let me say it this way: I go female from the neck and lower, while a real transvestite from top to bottom. Transvestites want to look like normal women as much as possible. For example: they wear pantyhose and I hate that; only fully fashioned stockings for me."

"I have no idea what you are talking about, to be honest," Kate said.

"I will show you right now, that should give you an idea of what I mean."

Rob took a new pair of stockings and unfolded it carefully. "Normal pantyhose are stretch, only the most expensive ones look a bit like these stockings, but still have lycra in it. These stockings are made of nylon, sometimes another material is added nowadays to make it stronger, but this is how it should be."

He laid it out next to her. The nylon was sheer and black, with a seam what went up from the toe to the top of the stocking. The seam at the top was woven into an eye; you could recognize that it was an original stocking like women wore in the fifties.

Kate was silent and felt the fine structure of the stockings.

"I sure would like to feel that for myself," Kate said, wistfully.

"Ok, but only when I have told you the rest of the story."

"You were telling about transvestites," Kate reminded him.

"OK, let me tell what I don't do. I don't wear a wig, jewelry and make-up. Sometimes your sister tells me to wear them, though. But the rest, yes, I do wear, including shoes. And, I must admit, I went out one day with your sister, and she had used make-up on me and I also wore a wig. But that was because I didn't want to be recognized as a male in women's clothes. It had been rather fun, actually."

Then Rob told her about their marriage; their secret second marriage, and the circle.

"I understand from Helena that you are to be treated as a member of the circle."

"I guess so," Kate sighed but didn't intend to tell him more at this point.

So Rob continued telling her about the plans Helena and he had made, the new playroom, the rings of Kim, the anger management and finally the reason why he was so pissed off.

Kate was very quiet when he was finished explaining her almost everything he felt was relevant.

"Did I shock you? You now know your sister married a cross dresser, lives with another Mistress and even invited Kim to join us."