A Game within a Game Ch. 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never expected that from Helena," Kate said softly.

"She appears cool on the outside, but in reality she is a sexual animal. And I love it, normally. But sometimes she seems to forget that I need my rest, I am not eighteen anymore. Ah well, Helena and I will talk about that as well."

"And the S&M, how is that? I never understood that part of sex." Kathy appeared curious about it, but also seemed a bit uneasy.

"You can borrow that book SM101, that is a great book to start with. I haven't read everything, but I don't need to. I know my limits, now I have to make them clear to Marion and Helena."

"And just what are your limits?" Kate asked.

"I want soft S&M, I fancy the games, the excitement, the tension that is being built up - and that can be days before things will happen. Sometimes you get punished for something stupid or something that is out of your hands anyway, but it's because you need a reason; how silly that may be. It's a game. But the 'punishments' must be reasonable, and must absolutely not be referring to actual problems in our relationship that need to be solved. There may be exceptions to that, but punishments may never be administered in real anger. That is it in short I think. You better ask Marion or Helena what they consider S&M."

"Does the S&M also include humiliation?"

"It does indeed, but people must know each other very well to do such a thing. For what is completely harmless for one, can be utterly real humiliation for someone else. You could hurt someone in real life, with all the consequences of that."

Rob continued "And now I am at a point where Helena needs to earn my trust again. The last time was so bad for me, that I had to literally control myself; otherwise your sister would have ended up in a hospital. I therefore chose to leave her, for my and for her benefit."

"What had she done to you?" Kate asked.

"I was tired and went to bed early, she and Marion awakened me and wanted to play. I refused, then she told me to watch her and Marion, and I was not allowed to touch, so she chained me to the heating-pipe. I still was under the impression that it was part of a game; otherwise I would never let them chain me, but after their love making, they fell asleep with me naked on a chair, chained, until the next morning. I think it was their revenge on me for not giving in to their plan. When I yelled they just moved to another room. And while I am telling you this, I am getting angry again."

Rob had a smoldering fire in his eyes; Kate noticed he was really angry at the thought.

"So she won't get my trust again, not soon. Neither will Marion, she could have released me but she didn't. They sure have something to explain" and he growled the last words.

Kate ducked when he talked like that. Rob noticed immediately.

"Sorry Kate, did I scare you?"

"No, but you reminded me a bit to my husband," Kate spit the last word out, "he used to rape me, humiliated me and abused me physically and mentally."

"I'm so sorry to hear that my dear. Normally I would never, ever hit a woman, just once I gave Jenny, my ex wife, a slap in the face, hard enough to make her fall on the bed. But she had lied and betrayed my marriage for almost 20 years and also had just finished raping me when supposedly we were playing."

"That I can imagine."

Kate was silent. Rob then filled both cups again with coffee.

"Any more questions?" Rob asked.

"I want to wear those stockings, I want to feel it."

"You also need a suspender belt; I will get one for you."

"Rob wait. I only wear stockings if you will also wear stockings; I want to see how it looks on you."

Rob blushed, he had no problems with women connected to the S&M scene seeing him in stockings, but she was so pure. "Are you sure? You are going on a slippery slope from now on. You are still innocent. You now have the illusion that it is not true what I told you, and your sister is just your sister, and not a novice S&M mistress."

"Show me Rob, maybe I won't like it, and maybe I will, or something in between. I want to know and I want to start with the most innocent form: just showing our legs."

"Hmm," was all Rob said.

They went upstairs to his bedroom and he gave her a black waist-cincher and told her how to fasten the stockings to it.

"You can change in the bathroom."

"No, I want to do it here in your bedroom, you too must put on your stockings."

Within a minute she stood completely naked for him. Her labia were shaven and her cunt was glistening. Rob had had no idea that his story had excited her so much. He couldn't stay behind and soon he was also naked, his dick in a half-hard condition. She had touched him somehow and Rob knew he would always have a special place for her. He looked at her. Her breasts didn't need a bra, but she had worn a sports bra, not very flattering, but alas there it was. Rob gave her an open breast bra, she looked at it if she saw it for the first time in her life, which probably was the case, and he fastened it behind her. Her breasts were magnificent with erect nipples. Then he closed the waist-cincher on the front and tightened it by pulling the ropes at the back. He let her sit down on the bed and gently rolled up one stocking and fastened it to the suspender-clips; and then did the other. He let her stand up, and showed her the seam which had to be straight. Rob also put on his stockings, the same as Kate now wore and fastened it to a suspender belt.

Rob nodded for her to sit beside him; she did so and he caressed her legs. "Have your legs ever felt so smooth? And one of the most sensitive and sensual things is to glide your stockings against mine." He softly glided his leg against her leg.

He felt her shivering. "That feels so good, now I understand Rob. I never experienced something like this." She saw that his dick was beginning to rise. "Will you make love to me Rob? For days I saw you, and I knew from Helena, that she would give her permission to fuck you. I need it."

Rob took her in his arms, kissed her and laid her on the bed. Then he brought his head between her legs and started to lick her juices. Her cunt was flowing now, she almost climaxed right there while he only had kissed her on her clit. He backed off and started to caress her breasts, softly, she needed to relax first. He kissed her warm mouth and brought in his tongue, her tongue met his and circled around. All the while his hands kept caressing her breasts and pinched her nipples softly. She moaned and he brought his mouth to her nipple and sucked on it. Then he wetted his thumb with her own juices and circled her clit; she moaned again and started to shiver once again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she made soft sounds and breathed heavily. She grabbed his hair and pushed his head in front of her pussy. "Lick me!" she ordered. Her breathing went faster, while Rob was trying to push his tongue as deep as possible. She kept moaning and he felt her muscles contract, she was on the brink of coming again. He brought his tongue to her clit and pushed, then he sucked and she started rocking. Her whole body moved and she put a fist in her mouth and her tears flowed, she came hard; her soft cries, suppressed by her fist in her mouth made clear she enjoyed this and at the same time she was overwhelmed by her emotions.

She sighed finally and said "Thank you. Never in my life I had enjoyed it as just now. I have missed a lot I now realize."

"My pleasure. You make me incredible horny, you are beautiful, your breasts are perfect, and your pussy, hmm."

Kate pulled up her legs and put her arms around her knees. Rob directly looked into her cunt, still wet.

He felt good and relaxed, like her. He still had to come, but as long she had at least one good orgasm he was satisfied. Helena would be proud of him, he thought sarcastically.

Kate then asked "Helena had told me you are a real pussy-eater."

"Did she? And what else?"

"That you like to be taken by another woman with a strap-on while fucking."

"Is anything safe?" Rob didn't like it that Helena has spoken to her about his deepest feelings.

"No worries Rob, I just wanted to know all about you. Next time when you fuck Helena, I will fuck you in your arse."

"And Marion?"

"What about Marion?"

"She wants her share too, you are the intruder."

"I don't see a problem there," she said smiling, "you eat a pussy, you're dick is buried in a pussy and I'm taking your pussy."

"I can see you are related to Helena, a little family of dirty talking sluts," Rob said grinning.

"Enough talk," Kate pushed her hips forward and Rob couldn't do anything but eat her. He was slurping her; he licked the sides of her cunt and pushed his tongue in as deep as possible. She pushed her legs over his shoulder. He inserted a finger in her wet cunt and then rubbed the wet finger over her clit. He smelled her lovely odor, the smell of lust and being horny and sweat and Rob became hard again. She couldn't see it, her face was towards the ceiling and she caressed her breasts and nipples with both hands. "Oh god, now I know, I'm coming again," and she was shaken all over her body, her thighs squeezed his head in exaltation, she was breathing fast until she relaxed and she let go if him. Then she lie down; Rob lay himself next to her and kissed her face several times, while she still was panting.

"If I knew it could be like this, I would have raped you the first day of my arrival," she sighed and then she saw his hard dick. "Nice Rob, I want a different position. I want you to fuck me in my arse."

"Are you sure, I'm not so familiar with that," Rob said a little bit embarrassed.

"Yes, I want that very much," and she turned on the bed, sat on her hands and knees and showed her arse to him and widened it a bit with both hands. Rob took a bit of lubricant, inserted it on his dick and the entrance of her lovely arse and very gently started pushing his dick inside her sweet hole. He felt a narrowing, let his dick glide out and then in, passed the narrowing and went out again. He repeated that several times, all the time Kate was sighing and encouraging him by saying "Fuck me, give it to me. Do it!" Finally the whole head of his dick had passed her sphincter and then he thrust deeper.

Kate moaned of pleasure, and rubbed her clit. Her eyes were glassy.

With each following thrust Rob went in deeper and deeper, until his balls touched her bum. He had done it before, and the tightness of a woman's arse always did pleasure him very much. He was as horny as hell and didn't hold back anymore. Kate moaned and groaned and she rested her head on the bed and with one hand she rubbed her clit while the other hand was inside her cunt. She wriggled her arse. Rob could feel her hand sometimes between the thin wand of her arse and pussy. Finally he climaxed and he noticed by her rocking movements that she also came again. He squirted load after load in her and his dick became very soft and with a sigh of contentment he withdrew his dick. "That felt wonderful, thank you honey."

He embraced her breasts from behind and lifted her up. She sat between his legs and Rob kissed her neck and nibbled on an ear. Kate still breathed heavily, her breasts went up and down, and she felt safe and secure in Rob's arms. Then she turned her body and they now could see each other in the eyes. She kissed him again, on his mouth and pressed her body against his and held him tight.

"Rob, I have to tell you something. That arse fuck felt wonderful and I thank you for it. I knew you would be gentle with me. I had other 'experiences'," she stopped talking for a moment, "and you made me understand that it can be different. I was raped, and often in my arse and it did hurt so much, I can't tell you. When it happened I always rolled up in bed to give my arse some relief and I cried myself to sleep from pain and humiliation." While she was talking Rob caressed her and stroked her back.

"With you I am safe and relaxed and I really enjoyed the arse fuck very much, so thank you honey," she kissed him. "Rob, can I move in with you? I see no point in returning to Helena's empty house while my heart lies here."

"Of course you can, dear. I hope I can give back your confidence that not all men are brutes."

Kate lay down and so did Rob; their legs twisted and they rubbed them slowly.

"Ahh, that feels nice," she said.

"So you understand my passion for lingerie and stockings in particular?" Rob asked.

"How can you ask, it feels sensuous and smooth, you look sexy and your legs seem longer. I had not one moment doubt at that. I tricked you; I wanted to feel it for myself. I have talked a lot with Helena, and I know more of you than you think. Can you imagine how relieved I was that you made up with her again?"

"I'm always way behind you women, you know how to play me and probably have a good insight of how I think. Except for that night, I am still getting angry again while thinking of it. How could she do that to me!"

Rob stood up and walked with a fast pace to the bathroom, he didn't want to show Kate the anger he felt. He had to forgive Helena, but he would never forget it.

He took off his stockings and suspender belt and stepped in the shower. He let the water flow onto his face, washing away his tears. He didn't understand why he still was so emotional about that night. All of a sudden he felt Kate's arms around him.

"It's OK Rob, I completely understand, the humiliation you don't expect from the one you love is the worst pain there is. I know, I've been there....," Kate had stepped with stockings and all in the shower, she had noticed his grief, and she had seen his shoulders shudder and knew he was in deep emotional pain.

Rob turned his wet face to her and tenderly kissed her. "It seems we both have deep wounds," he said with a broken voice. "Now you understand my passion for Dobermans. Everyone is afraid of them, but they are the kindest and most gentle dogs there are. They are always cheerful, want to play, want to be with you, and want to be cuddled. They would never give me pain, mentally nor physically."

"I won't either Rob. I have been hurt too much and I have seen what some people can do to others, including me." They held each other for a few more moments, while still standing under the hot shower. Finally Rob let go of Kate and stepped out of the shower, took a towel and started rubbing himself dry.

"I have to take a walk with Inca and Nicky," Rob said to Kate.

"I'll join you, please wait for me," Kate answered. She removed her wet lingerie and dried herself with a warm towel, and hung them over the heat.

Soon they were walking outside in the park, holding hands, and in their other hand they each held a puppy on the leash.

"If Helena could see us like this, I might have a problem," Rob said. "She wouldn't mind that we made love, but this is far more intimate. It's like we are husband and wife."

Kate looked up at him. "I wish," she spoke softly, "but you are married to her, and I will take a step back when she is with you again."

"Yes, I think it will be better. I do love her very much indeed. If only she hadn't humiliated me. Now I have doubts...." They walked in silence, each with their own thoughts.

"Are you bi-sexual?" Rob asked.

"I don't know, I never really thought about that. I sometimes think 'there is a woman I could make love to' but it depends on the woman. Not women in common."

"Helena told me that she and Marion will live at my place, when she returns. You know Marion and Kim, could you think about making love to them? Marion comes with Helena and Kim is a lesbian. I'm the only exception and Kim is in love with me, but I need to be 'en femme'."

Kate looked at him with wondering eyes at that last statement.

Rob made it clearer: "When making love to Kim, I should always be wearing female clothes."

"I see," was the only remark Kate gave.

"We will know soon enough what will happen. For now we are together, but I have to warn us both to keep our heads clear about the situation. I must not fall in love with you and vice versa, or everybody will lose. Just enjoy each other and when Helena returns I will have to give her my attention."

"Maybe it would be better for me to stay at Helena's place, then." Kate said sadly.

"Maybe," was Rob's only remark.

The dogs were playing and soon their mood improved. Rob threw a stick and it was funny to see how Nicky caught it and Inca tried to steal it. After a while Kate and Rob walked back, again each with a dog on a leash.

"Shall I drive you to Helena's house and once there you can decide what you want to do? Are you coming back to my place after, and going there so you can pick up some clothes, or will you stay there?"

Kate looked at Rob, thinking and then said "Will we behave responsibly? We can fuck, we can love each other but we will try not to fall in love?"

"I prefer the word care; I will take care of you and will do so even when Helena is back. Can you live with that? And besides, being in love will fade out in time, but caring for each other takes a lifetime."

"Yes, yes, I care for you. It is love and it is more than love." She kissed Rob. "Let's go. I will go get my things and we have a lot of time ahead for deep caring," she thought about the prospect and smiled. At least she would have him four weeks to herself.

Rob brought the dogs inside his house, and soon they left.

At arriving at Helena's estate, actually Rob's living place also, he hesitated at first but then thought he had every right to be here, so he joined Kate and followed her inside the house he knew so well. They went upstairs, and Rob stepped inside the bedroom where Helena and he had been the last time he was here. He showed Kate the chair where he was chained to the heat-pipes and suddenly angered once again.

"That bitch!" he growled.

Kate looked in dismay at him, she hadn't expected that he still could be so angry; sad yes, but this outburst she didn't expect. "I thought you were past your anger, that you are sad I understand, but you have quite a temper when it comes to this," Kate let the words flow between them and didn't continue. With some concern she looked at him. Rob's face still expressed his rage, but softened at her words.

"I'm sorry Kate, you should have seen me the morning they released me. I didn't say anything, but I had the whole night to build up my temper. I could control myself, but I don't dare to think what would have happened if I lost it. Those 'games' can be very dangerous and the most dangerous are the humiliation 'games'. When 'they' humiliate somebody and a link is made to one's personal real life, people can lose control, some will need a psychiatrist, others, like me, will explode. Let me say it this way, if it had been someone else than Helena or Marion, another Mistress who wanted try to play a 'game' with me, she would have ended up in the hospital."

"I understand what you are saying. There must be consent about everything including mental 'games'." Kate's eyes told Rob she understood the anger, but was sad at the thought of him being hurt.

"Indeed, and so far Helena and I haven't had that consensuality. You see, I had forbidden her to do anything outside the playroom, and also she is just starting as a mistress. So I didn't think it was necessary already. She thought to teach me a lesson using bondage, not knowing that I wouldn't accept such a game when it takes longer than an hour. If it had taken longer to release me I would have used the chair leg to make a wedge between the pipe and the wall. I would have torn the pipe out of the wall, but I was thinking about all the mess what we would have had, including hot water all over the place. But I was already thinking in that direction. She had no idea how close I was to causing absolute hell."