A Game within a Game Ch. 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All were quiet after his words. Kim stopped with her sobbing and knew she too had lost him. Kim stood up and said "I'm leaving. I don't feel welcome," and went upstairs and started to pack.

Marion did the same. "I think it's better that you sort things out, I still have my old home, when you have made your mind up and feel better, you will see me come back, but for now I'm also leaving," and like Kim she went upstairs and started packing.

Soon they came downstairs, each with two suitcases. Helena walked with them outside to their car, but Rob stayed where he was. Kim and Marion had kissed him goodbye, but he did not kiss them. They could wait for a long time if they expected him to apologize or say it all was a misunderstanding. It was probably better in fact to be alone with Helena.

A few minutes later Helena came back and sat next to him. She embraced him and started to kiss. "You still love me you said, so give me a kiss," and Rob could not deny that to her and kissed her back. "I know you are still angry at me, and we have to find a way to deal with that. I will make an appointment with Cathy and I hope, she can convince you that no real harm has done to you, except to your pride and self-esteem."

Rob looked at her -- had she any idea how his feelings were? Helena knew him better as he though, because immediately she continued: "I know I hurt you, Rob, I realize that what we thought was a game was serious to you, but I also feel you need to work with Dr. Cathy on the level of response to what happened"

Rob gave no answer and Helena decided to contact Cathy immediately. Soon she was talking to her and Rob was made aware that they had talked a lot.

When she finally finished her phone-call Helena told him: "She is pretty busy, but in a couple of weeks she has the time to spend a whole weekend with you and she thinks she has a solution for your state of mind. She agrees that you have had too much emotional pain and wants to discuss that."

"I don't mind, Marion also mentioned also something like that would help. I doubt it, the event can't be turned back."

"No, but the way you think about it, must be changed. Therefore Cathy's help is needed," Helena said.

Helena stayed at Rob's house and they got close again. They took long walks with the dogs, and that was healing for Rob also. Helena more and more appreciated the presence of the dogs and was glad that Rob had been so wise as to get them.

Finally the day came that Rob had to go to Cathy. Helena wished him luck, kissed him goodbye and said she would take good care of Nicky and Inca.

*

Read more in the next part 3B.