A Game within a Game Ch. 03C

Story Info
A cure - new sensations: subspace.
11k words
4.64
18k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third story in the chain "A game within a game."
Special thanks to my editor NJLauren.


Chapter 3C



The four mistresses.

The next morning they had an early breakfast together then Cathy had to prepare herself for a few patients, but she still gave Rob a warning that he had to be ready in his French-Maid costume at 10:30 sharp and be ready waiting for her in the attic.

Rob and Helena took the opportunity while Cathy was with her patients to walk with the dogs as it was fairly nice weather and the sun was shining, though the wind was cold. He had almost 2 hours left before the session with Cathy would start, so they decided to walk to the forest. Helena and he walked hand in hand, they were enjoying each other's company and felt really close. The dogs were playing ahead of them.

"I never knew how much fun dogs can be, when they are playing it gives you a good feeling inside" Helena said.

"So it was a good decision to get them?" Rob asked.

"Of course, you automatically get your daily exercise, they are fun, are true friends and are good security on top of all that. And Nicky and Inca are so sweet, I never had thought that about Dobermans" Helena admitted.

"Let's discuss this Cathy, are you sure Marion won't mind? I think we have to ask her first before we commit ourselves to live together."

"You can ask Marion yourself, I already phoned her. Kim and her will have lunch with us and this afternoon we are going to visit someone. Who we will visit is a surprise, but Nicky and Inca should go along as well."

"And do I go?" Rob asked.

"Whatever you prefer. At first we thought that you would go out 'en femme', but it really doesn't matter."

"I don't understand, but I won't ask any further questions. So we will go with 2 cars I guess?"

"Yes, and don't ask any further questions, or the surprise will be gone."

They turned and around 10 they were at Cathy's house again. When they stepped into the hallway, Cathy came out her examining room and said "I have a patient inside. Rob, I think You know what to do. Undress upstairs and then go to the attic. I'll be with you within 30 minutes. Helena, will you please stay in the living room?"

Both Helena and Rob did as they were asked to do. Rob took the opportunity to take a quick shower, he had an idea what Cathy wanted to do, and he wanted to be perfectly smooth and clean. He checked for hair growth, took his razor and finally rinsed off whatever stubble was there. When he was satisfied he started to dress in stockings, garter belt, high heels and a lace bra, all in black. Then his maid's uniform in black with a frilly white apron. Underneath he wore a short soft petticoat and when he was ready he inspected the results. Apart from his male face, he was looking very feminine and wearing high heels in combination with his shaved legs he looked fantastic he thought.

At 10:30 Cathy came upstairs and inspected him. "To the attic!" she commanded him. Together they climbed the stairs to the attic and Rob saw that the bondage device was still in place. "You have to help me with this Rob," Cathy said and she carried a leather covered wooden bar, which had on each side wing nuts on bolts. Rob removed the wing nuts and at a height of approx 3 feet he had to push the bolt through holes in the metal frame and then fasten it with the wing nuts again.

"One moment, I have to check on my patient, he is filling out some paperwork," and off she went.

What had that devilish woman in store for him, Rob thought. He expected an arse fucking, she even had said so yesterday evening. He would surely soon find out. And she also wanted to upset him, that was also obvious. He had doubts about that. Cathy came back and stepped towards him. "We will do something special this morning Rob. Will you bend over the bar, you sure had figured that out."

Rob bent over and Cathy cuffed each wrist and also his ankles. With a spreader bar his feet were widened and then the spreader bar was attached to rings that had been hidden in the floor. The same she did with his cuffed hands.

Rob couldn't move at all.

"For your information Rob, Nicky and Inca are in the living room and the door is closed. I'm going to arsefuck you. I think you already figured that out." She lubricated his arse; and then used the pulley to make his arse rise as high as possible to get easy access. "I will start with putting this dildo in your mouth. It's almost like a real cock, suck on it Rob, the more you wet it, the easier it will slip into your arse." She pushed it deep in his throat and Rob almost choked.

"Yes, that is deep-throat, wouldn't you love to get a real dick in your mouth to deep-throat it?"

"I absolutely don't want to," Rob said when Cathy removed the dildo from his mouth.

"Mmm, pity, that patient in my examining room is gay, and I think he would love to put his dick inside you. Come on Rob, you will love it. You have come so far, what does it matter? You will like the taste of dick, we women do it so often, we always taste your dick, and I want you to taste one also."

"I absolutely don't want a dick in my mouth or anywhere else," Rob was getting angry.

Cathy now pushed a dildo in his arse and pushed it in further and further. It was not a large one, and it easily passed his sphincter. "If this were a real dick, you would have so much fun, at least, I would have."

Rob became very angry, but suddenly he remembered, she wanted him to become angry and told her so.

"You think so, do you? In fact, I want you to feel a real cock. But I don't want you to call Helena," and Cathy gagged him. She also put a blindfold on him. "I don't want you to know who is fucking you, I know your temper. We'll be right back."

We?, Rob thought. She is going to do it, that woman is mad, I absolutely forbade any males near my body or even in our home. Then he heard a male voice "Of course I want to help you," and heavy steps came to the landing on the first floor. He heard the man cough and then silence. Then heavy steps came to the attic, together with the sound of high heels. It was all done silently, nobody said a word. Then he felt a hand grease his behind and suddenly a warm cock was pushed into his arse. Rob moaned and wriggled his arse, but all in vain. He became mad with rage, but couldn't do a thing. The gag in his mouth prevented him from speaking or anything else; but the sounds he made were of an increasing rage. Slowly he felt the warm cock going inside and then out, in and out. He felt so humiliated, this time Cathy would feel his wrath, and if he ever came to know who that man was, he would end up in hospital.

Then it stopped, the dick was still in his arse and Cathy took off the gag and he growled "If I get my hands on you, you will long for Iris' treatment, because I'm going to beat you all over the house. If I were you, I would seek another location to live, you're not safe." He spoke these words with such hatred that Cathy pulled back from him in horror.

She removed his blindfold and looked at him with a worried face. "Listen Rob, it's all in your mind. Nothing happened, it was all an illusion." Then Helena stood next to her and she withdrew the dildo from his arse, because it wasn't in fact a dick, it was a dildo in the form of a lifelike cock.

"Rob, I warmed the dildo in hot water, I'm wearing your shoes to make it sound like a man who was climbing the stairs and the voice you heard was indeed from that patient. I let him change a light bulb on the first floor, that is what you heard. It all happened in your mind. I will untie you now, please try keep your head clear about what happened."

Cathy and Helena untied him and soon Rob stood in complete flabbergasted shock watching Cathy. "I was so sure that I had gotten a lifelike dick in me, and believe me, if it was for real, I could have killed that guy, and I could have given you a very severe beating Cathy. Be glad you didn't do it for real and had gotten me truly angry."

"Never! We are perfectly aware of your feelings towards other men and don't be afraid, we won't ever compromise you at any way with men."

"But the main question is Rob, how are you feeling, now that you are cooling off. Are you able to walk down the stairs ok?" Helena asked.

"I really think so, my anger has flared so many times between yesterday and today that I think I can control it a bit more."

"Ok, then carefully, Rob, go downstairs and change your clothes. We will be having have lunch soon" Cathy said to him.

Rob went downstairs and Helena and Cathy looked at each other and Cathy said "I would never seriously try to bring a man into the game, but now I am absolutely convinced that it would be a very bad idea. Poor Iris, I think Rob had this state of mind when he took revenge on her. If I think of the force he can develop when he is in this state, it's a wonder that she is out of the hospital already."

Helena grinned "She will be happy that we are there to support Rob."

"Maybe she dropped dead from fear" Cathy said with a big smile, "we will know soon enough."

They went downstairs to prepare lunch and set the table for 5 people. Not all that much later Rob joined them and they awaited Marion and Kim, who were on their way. Around 12:30 they had arrived; Rob waited for them at the open door and took them both in his arms. They kissed and then Kim as well as Marion held him for a few moments. They longed for him he knew, and he felt the same for them, he really had missed them.

When they gave their coats to Rob, his mouth opened amazed at what he saw: Marion wore her most serious Mistress outfit as he had seen it before, high boots, stockings attached to a corset, panties and long gloves. All in black and although she didn't show anything, this outfit was extremely sexy. Kim wore long white leather pants and a black see-through blouse. She also wore white satin gloves and white leather boots.

"What is going on here, why you are dressed like this?" he asked, in doubt, as there was no S&M session planned to his knowledge.

"You will soon find out, this is BTW not for you, although I thank you for your obvious approval," Marion smiled and stroked his enlarged dick.

He opened the door of the living room and said: "May I introduce Mistress Marion and Mistress Kim." They all laughed together when the two newcomers entered, probably because Helena and Cathy already knew the purpose of those outfits but Rob had not the slightest idea. Soon they all were eating and the conversation they had gave Rob no clue. It was obviously intended for the place where they would be going to, but why in a Mistress outfit?

"If you are going to a BDSM club or meeting, I'm not coming along," he said assertively.

"It won't be any such a thing, Rob, in fact we will just be going out for a walk on the street and we will bring Nicky and Inca with us," replied Cathy, "maybe I'm the only exception," but she didn't gave him any further explanation about that last remark. Why was she the exception? He asked himself.

When they all finished eating Rob cleared the table while Kim and Marion made themselves comfortable on the couch. Helena and Cathy went upstairs 'also to dress properly' as they said to Rob.

While Helena and Cathy still were not around he asked Marion what she thought about Cathy, who would probably soon would join her/them in living at Helena's.

"I don't mind at all Rob. Sex is not everything, just to have you around means a lot to me. And when I get fucked by you now and then, it makes it even better. Sex is just a part of people being together, but the company, that is what I like most of all. I am not alone in my big cold house, I'm perfectly happy. I'm thinking of selling my old house, I enjoy being with you and Helena so very much. Helena is also my lover, and I also have Kim," and she gave Kim her hand while they laughed at each other, "so yes, I'm perfectly happy and I have no objections at all."

"Maybe I should join you guys also, what do you think of that, Rob?" Kim asked, and watched his face intensely.

"Oh, Kim, I asked you that from the first day to join us, you refused, saying Helena and I needed time to get used to one another. Yes, I think it would be a good time to join us. Wouldn't that be fun, Saturday nights, all those sweaty bodies, moaning and groaning, wet cunts, a throbbing dick, the lash of a whip."

At that moment Helena and Cathy came in, both wearing the same type of outfit Marion and Kim had on: Helena high boots, leather skirt, leather top and leather bracelets, all in black. Cathy wore the same, only in red leather, Rob never had seen this outfit and he said so.

"Rob, you haven't seen anything yet," Cathy smiled, pleased by his true admiration.

Helena said "I heard what you said Rob. I suppose you asked Kim also?"

"Yes, I think she is reconsidering now."

"Now would be a good moment to decide, Kim, we can rearrange the bedrooms, I'm thinking of getting everyone his own set of rooms, to withdraw to when you feel like it. You can invite people to visit you there, and it will be your own place. That also counts for you and me Rob. You can work on your computer and if you need sleep without being disturbed, you can sleep there. And of course a big bedroom for all of us, with two large king size beds, a lounger and whatever we can think of."

"Sounds good, but I have to keep my practice, but it's only a 30 min drive, yes, it can be done."

"The same goes for me," Cathy said, "for now I can keep my practice here, but maybe in time...."

They all liked the idea of Helena, together, and still have privacy.

Helena said "Then it's settled Kim? You will join us as well? I will give the architect the instructions. Soon they will start with the play room, and then they can do the upstairs rooms."

"In the meantime we will all live in my house until the estate is ready," Rob explained to Cathy, "but we still have to work some things out. I'm also thinking about an elevator, from the cellar to the attic."

"We will discuss the details later, Cathy and Kim" Helena said, "for now we have a little driving to do. Are we all ready?"

"Helena, wouldn't it be funny if Rob would be going out 'en femme', for the effect?"

"Rob, I brought along your over the knee black satin dress, do you dare to wear that in public? You are covered by us and Nicky and Inca of course. After our visit we can have a drink in a pub or something."

Rob looked at the woman, who smiled at him encouragingly.
He hesitated, to go to a pub where a lot of people would be present was something he would never have thought of. But they all were dressed not 'normally' so maybe it wasn't such a bad idea.

"OK, I'll do it," and he quickly went upstairs and picked out the dress Helena had mentioned from her suitcase. Soon he changed and wore his lingerie with high heels and the dress. He called for Helena, and when she came upstairs he asked if he should wear make-up and a wig.

That would be advisable, so soon some make-up was applied, lipstick, eye-liner and as last he put on the French-maid wig.

They all wore long coats, so nobody would know, except for Rob, that they all were dressed as mistresses. Marion even brought a horsewhip with her, that she placed in a holder on the outside of her boot.

With two cars they left Cathy's house. Nicky and Inca sat on the back seat, Helena drove and Rob admired the view. The car with Kim, Marion and Cathy followed. Soon they were heading to their destination, wherever that may be, Rob thought. About 30 minutes later they slowly drove into a suburb of London. Finally they stopped. "From here we walk," Helena declared. Cathy, Kim and Marion joined them and they were ready to go.

Cathy showed the way and held hands with Rob, while he kept in his other hand the leash of both dogs.

Cathy smiled all of a sudden and said to Helena, who was walking behind her: "We are lucky, she is outside."

Rob didn't get it, in the distance he saw an old woman working in her garden, and she was making it ready for the coming winter. Soon they stood before the gate, that gave entrance to her garden, and Cathy said for Rob to follow her.

Cathy whispered to Rob "She hasn't seen you yet, take your dogs and tell her that you keep your promises."

Suddenly it dawned on him, it was Iris there working in the dirt! With big steps he was quickly next to her and ordered Inca and Nicky to guard. The moment they started to growl, the woman turned around and saw Rob. She snapped at him "What are you doing here, go away and take your friends with you." Rob understood, she didn't recognize him. He said defiantly: "Don't you recognize me? I brought my dogs with me, as I promised!"

"You!!", Iris said, and she almost fell backwards, while she made some space between him and herself. "I come here to remind you, that we have not forgotten you or what you did."

"Who is we?" she sneered.

All the women came closer. "We are his wife Helena P. now G.; and his friends. Meet his real mistresses," Cathy said and they all opened their coats for a dramatic effect.

Iris saw four furious woman, all dressed in leather, she recognized Helena and Cathy; their eyes didn't look friendly to her. She surely was impressed by the look on her face and was more frightened then a minute ago.

"You needed to bring your Mistresses?" She sneered at Rob. Then she seemed to recognize someone else. "Aren't you my FORMER protégé Mistress Cathy" she almost spit the word out.

But then Iris realized something with shock, and she said with apparent worry: "Oh my, you are married to Helena P., if I had known that; I would have left you in peace. I'm so very sorry Mrs. P."

"It is now Mrs. G." Helena said coolly, "and if I understand you well, if Rob was married to somebody else, you still would have done the things you did to him? Rob, maybe you should let the dogs loose, I really think she needs another lesson. She doesn't understand that she is so lucky, that you didn't press charges for kidnapping, giving you drugs and assault for a non consensual beating. It still can be done, we know who you are, and you go behind bars for the rest of your life for what you did."

Iris was crying from fear and fell on her knees: "I'm out of the scene, I don't have anything to do with that anymore. Please, please forgive me," she was trying to kiss Rob's hand, but Inca and Nicky made clear she should keep her distance.

"Well, I promised you another visit, and here I am, just a reminder. Don't you or your comrades ever come into our neighborhood, we know where to find you," Rob threatened her.

They all turned and left without looking back.

Rob still was angered, now that he had seen her again. She was such a tiny woman, but on that platform she looked mighty (but not when he was done with her, he thought scornfully).

"That went pretty well, Rob," Cathy said, "You kept your wits about you. I think Helena is angrier with her now."

"I sure was and still am," Helena said, "what an awfully unsympathetic woman! She even called you a protégé, I don't get that. Were you so close?"

"No, not really. But she was the head of a BDSM group to which I also belonged. When the management realized what had happened to Rob, they decided to end all their activities and tell people to join other groups or found new ones. Iris is not welcome at any BD/SM groups, her reputation has made her persona non grata, and I decided to not belong to any other groups, feeling disgusted by what was allowed to happen to Rob in a community that supposedly prides itself on being 'safe, sane and consensual'. My hope was to go on play with Rob, in our own private playroom, to fulfill my needs. I still have that hope".

Rob looked at Cathy and so did Marion. "It seems we have to talk very soon," Rob said, and Marion agreed by nodding. Helena said nothing but looked very concerned and finally she said "We won't quarrel, do we? Otherwise this living together will be a failure from the start."