A Game within a Game Ch. 02A

Story Info
Meeting Dr. Kim.
11.3k words
4.52
24.7k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second story. I still have sometimes trouble to find the right syntax.

I hope you still have fun in reading this second story in 4 chapters.

This is chapter 2A.

The characters involved will appear more 'human', not real good and not real bad, and make sometimes bad decisions.

I want to thank Kittenkinky for her excellent work on editing this story. I have learned a lot from her.

The first steps

A few weeks later, after their 'special' marriage, on a Sunday morning, while having breakfast in their glasshouse, Helena asked Rob: "Are you up for a game, dear?"

She watched Rob with some caution because she knew from the past, that 'games' did not always end well.

With a curious glance Rob said: "I'm always in for a game. What do you have in mind?"

Helena continued: "Do you dare to go for a walk in the woods with me, but with you dressed 'en femme'?"

Rob looked outside - it was not a clear day, yet it looked promising. The fall had just began and trees were losing their leaves, but it seemed not to be cold and the sun was shining.

"And how will you be dressed? It must be exciting for the both of us," he asked.

He thought for a moment and then suggested, "What if you should wear a long coat, and underneath you wear only your lingerie without any panties."

"I have to think about that," Helena replied. She poured Rob and herself some new coffee.

"What if I go out bare breasted? If you dress properly, nobody will see that you are a man. I, on the other hand, will get into real trouble, when people see me like that."

"That is true," Rob admitted.

He thought some more, and finally said "I'll do it, on the condition that you will have to help me to put on some make-up, very little, just to cover me when I will be seen from a distance. When people see me better, they will find out anyway, and then I have to run fast."

"Wouldn't that be fun, you running fast on your high heels," Helena said grinning, "but walking in a wood is pretty harmless."

"By the way, Rob, I also made an appointment with Kim. She is expecting us this afternoon. No, don't look like that," Helena said, when she saw Rob frowning, "We just have a little chat, maybe a glass of wine. I'm sure it will be nice to see her again."

They finished their breakfast and went upstairs to put on the clothes in which they would go out.

Helena wore black seamed stockings, black panties and a leather skirt. She wore a leather bra that supported her breasts, but the bra had holes through which her breast stuck out, and because it was a bit cold her nipples proudly stood erect.

Calf-length black boots completed her outfit.

Like Helena, Rob wore black stockings with a seam, attached to a black suspender belt. He had chosen a black satin long line corset bra. Black French knickers completed his lingerie. Over this he wore a black pleated cotton skirt and a white satin blouse with long sleeves. He put on a short brown wig, very discreet; he hoped he wouldn't get any attention. In fact he was dressed as a normal woman, the only striking piece of clothing were his stockings. He decided also to wear a pair of female low heeled shoes, not the high heels he normally wore while he was at home. He quickly shaved and joined Helena, who was waiting for him with anticipation.

Rob took a seat at her make-up table in their bedroom and studied all her tools. He knew a lot about lingerie, but he was not familiar with the art of making a rather dull woman into an alluring temptress.

Still, he was very curious as to what Helena would make out of him: from a normal ordinary, not particular handsome man into a woman.

Helena put some slight make-up on his face to give him some extra color, a touch of eye-shadow, a stripe on his eye-brows and darkened the area around his eyes.

She colored his lips with a very light red lipstick and asked him to make a kissing gesture as she did so.

Rob teased her and caressed her legs while she was doing his make-up. His hands touched her inner thighs and the top of her stockings, then strayed to her pubic mound and softly he stroked her.

Helena moaned. For a few moments she was carried away. Rob watched her eyes in the mirror. She was horny now, excited by what he was doing to her. He felt her becoming wet in her panties.

Then she smiled impishly at him, she liked that he stroked her thighs, but they had a schedule and said "Maybe this afternoon, Rob. Now let me finish my work."

When she was done she looked at him and thought that although his was an obvious male face, still it wasn't too bad.

"You can pass any day for a woman," Helena complimented him.

"When we go out, I don't want to draw any attention, including while driving. I know it's not illegal to go out dressed in the opposite sex clothing, but you know I'm not feeling comfortable, especially when men would see me," Rob said hesitating.

They both put on a coat and went outside. It was a bit chilly, but the sun still gave some warmth.

The car was parked next to their front door.

Helena studied him. "You look great, Rob. Nobody will notice. Let me drive the car, you are not used to driving with high heels." Helena was used to wear high heels while driving, but she also knew the neighborhood better than him, and soon they drove through a small village.

"Rob, do you remember it now? Over there is where Kim lives," Helena pointed to a house, "You have been there, remember?"

"True, but then it was dark," Rob replied.

"Anyway," Helena continued, "we have almost arrived. I'll park at that church and then we can walk to the woods behind the church. I don't see anyone, it's still early."

She drove the car to a parking place. No other cars were present, and they got out. Trees were surrounding the area and low bushes hid their parked car for curious eyes. While Rob got out of the car, he carefully hid his stocking tops by pulling down the hem of his skirt. This place would the ideal place for couples to retreat.

Rob felt a bit insecure, walking in the open, but much excitement also. He felt the wind against his legs and he had to lower his skirt again, otherwise his underwear would have shown.

Helena saw his trouble with his skirt blown up by the wind and commented: "Now you understand some of the difficulties women often have to face".

They walked a few hundred yards, when Helena suddenly said with alarm: "My keys, I don't have my keys in my pocket."

She hurriedly searched the pockets of her coat, and looked in her handbag, but they were not there.

"I must have lost them, between here and the car. Let's go back and try to find them."

But arriving at their car it appeared the keys were gone.

"What now? I don't dare to walk through the village like this!" With some panic she showed Rob her breasts, and the cleavage was clearly visible at the top of her coat.

"Murphy's law" Rob mumbled. For some reason he felt he had expected this to happen.

"What did you say, honey?" Helena asked innocently.

"Everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. Murphy's law," Rob answered agitatedly. "It looks to me, that I need to do a fast walk through the village and go to Kim, and ask her to pick you up."

"Good idea, Rob. I think I will stand near the church, and wait there for you to pick me up." Helena gave him a kiss, said "success love" and hurried towards the church door, secretly watching his departure from the parking place to the road.

Rob sighed and started walking.

He passed a few farms, then some large houses with nicely designed gardens, but soon the houses were placed more closely next to one another. All of a sudden he was in the centre of the small village. He passed a few shops, closed of course for it was Sunday, but then a group of men approached on the other side of the street. Rob ducked his face inside his coat, as if he was very cold, and when he secretly gave a glimpse to the men, he saw that they openly stared at him, and when they detected his stockings with seam they whistled.

Rob started walking faster, but the men didn't follow. They probably had to be at a sport club or whatever, he thought. He didn't notice the car that was following him at a distance, and which now and then stopped to keep space between it and him.

While walking pretty fast, he almost ran into an old couple.

"Good morning" they said to him and smiled. Rob wished them also a good morning, using a higher voice. He didn't look back. He wasn't aware that the old couple did not take any notion of him.

He sighed with relief when he walked out of the village centre. Then he passed a local pub as a young couple just came out, walking hand in hand. They only gave him a quick look, they were busy with each other, kissing and laughing.

Rob was getting more and more self confidence. So far, so good.

A couple of kids were playing football.

The ball rolled to his feet. His immediate reaction was to give it a kick, but then he remembered that ladies don't behave like that. So he picked it up, and gave the ball to the boy who came to get it.

"Thank you, miss" and the boy walked to his friends. He saw them talking a bit and staring, but nobody said anything to him.

Then one of the boys gave a whistle, Rob looked up to him and saw that the boy blushed.

"Sorry miss, I didn't mean anything" and he turned his head away.

Rob laughed, he felt great.

A car stopped next to him, and Rob recognized the car. It was Helena! She opened the door and told him to get in.

"How was your trip, Rob?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"No problem," he replied, "where did you find your keys?"

"Actually in my pocket," she grinned, "I never lost them. I just wanted you to take a walk on a quiet Sunday morning and see how you would pass. It went very well, you didn't get into trouble. The whole time I was driving behind you, but you didn't notice, because you didn't dare to look over your shoulders. Next time it would be the safest for you to look around all the time. I could have been a horny man who wanted to pick you up," she now heartily laughed.

"Rob, it was a nice sight, to see you waggle with your arse. Although you don't wear very high heeled shoes, still you did swing your hips a bit. You are more feminine than you think. I loved it."

Rob got shy. "So I never was in danger?"

"No of course not. The moment I would have seen that you were come in trouble, I would have pulled you into the car immediately. They don't mess with me, I have learned self-defense. You don't know everything of me."

"Clearly not. Do you have any more surprises for me?" Rob asked a bit angrily.

"Mmm yes. Our meeting with Kim is social, but also we want to discuss something with you."

"Last time these discussions ended very wrong. Helena, I don't like to be surprised. As a matter of fact, unless it's a very pleasant surprise, e.g. you have bought me a lingerie set or something, please tell me the moment it comes up. Jenny also had surprises, and at first it seemed harmless, but the last surprise was my answer to her surprise: a divorce. I'm wondering how she is handling her situation."

"Maybe I can find out, if you like. But you are not thinking about going back to her?" she asked, suddenly concerned.

"Of course not, what gives you that idea?" Rob kissed her with great tenderness. She answered the kiss by putting her tongue in his mouth. Rob got excited; Helena could feel through his skirt that he had a hard-on. It must have been a pretty sight for people passing by, see these two pretty ladies kissing full of passion, she thought.

"Let's go to Kim," Helena said, pushing Rob away a little. She gave him a quick smile and started the car.

Kim lived just a couple of blocks away from where Rob got into the car, so within five minutes they arrived.

Rob now got an idea of the house; it was fairly large, with two drive-ways. They parked behind what must be Kim's car. They got out and walked to the front door which had been opened by Kim who said "I heard you coming. Nice to see you lovely ladies," she grinned at Rob and gave him a kiss and a hug, then turned to Helena who she gave the same treatment.

"Come in," she said, "it's getting cold."

Rob now had a good look at her. She was as usual femininely clad, this time in a short blue dress, black pumps and black stockings. He knew she had done this especially for him, knowing his passion.

She led them to the cozy living room, and soon they all sat on the couch and easy chairs.

"Coffee or something else?" Kim asked.

"I would like something stronger," Rob answered.

"I have beer, wine, whiskey," Kim mentioned.

"Beer is fine," he replied.

"Kim, I don't go out today 'en femme' anymore, can I clean up my face a bit?"

Kim teased him: "But I like your appearance, you are so ladylike, and you know, I'm a known lesbian or in any case bisexual, but I don't like the normal male-type. I like you the way you are very much."

She studied him for a few moments and was amazed. "Helena has sure done a good job on you. I know you, but when I just glance at you, you never can see that you are actually a man.

But under these clothes you are still very male, I sometimes see something that ladies don't have." Kim teased him again, "and you like drinking beer; not very ladylike. I will get something to clean your face."

She went to her bedroom and brought him make-up remover.

"You can use the bathroom upstairs or the kitchen sink" she said.

Rob opted for the bathroom and went upstairs. He always felt a bit unease when he was wearing make-up.

"Helena, what would you like?" Kim asked.

"Coffee is OK, dear," Helena answered.

She was a bit uneasy how to begin, about how to start the discussion. Kim and Helena had talked this over a few times by phone, but bringing it up with Rob was something else.

They drunk their coffee and talked about nothing important, both anxious about Rob's reaction to their ideas and didn't want to bring the subject into discussion before Rob returned.

Finally Rob came back; he had removed his make-up and wasn't wearing a wig anymore. Kim brought him a glass and a bottle of beer, while Helena and she were having coffee. Rob acknowledged Helena had something on her mind, but wasn't planning to make it easy on her.

Kim started: "I teased you a bit Rob, by saying you are very male under these clothes. That brings me to something we want to talk to you about."

Kim continued: "The following I have told Helena, and she thought it would be the best, if we talked it over here at my place, just the three of us. I am partly in function now Rob, because we are going to discuss an issue where a real doctor - me - is involved.

Let me start to say, we have great sex," and Helena agreed with a big smile, "but things can be made better, especially for you, Rob," Kim stated.

Rob was completely silent; he didn't give any sign of approval or of understanding.

Kim went on, now a little bit uncertain: "There has been a new Swedish invention. This invention is a fluid that can be injected into women's breasts to make them larger. The good thing is that the fluid is body neutral, so there are no side-effects. The bad thing is that it only lasts one and a half years at max. Then the body will have driven out all fluid. So those women have to repeat it frequently, and it's also costly; about $7000 for a treatment. It's a conducting macrolane treatment which is a simple injection of collagen into the breast under local anesthetic and done in 45 minutes. It must be done however in a chirurgic room, to avoid any danger."

Rob remarked: "I don't need breasts, I'm perfectly happy with my bra" and he stared a bit agitatedly to Kim and Helena.

"I haven't told you all, Rob. My point is, if we do just one treatment, the fluid that will be brought in is just 100cc. But, the whole point of this, your nipples will get more sensitive, like a woman. So you get an extra stimulant. Another possibility is, and maybe you are more in for that, is to give you nipple-rings. That will also enhance your sensitivity."

"If you decide to take them, I will also take them," Helena interrupted Kim.

"And I already have them," Kim said, "I'll show you." She unfastened her dress, and let it flow from her shoulders. She stood in her lingerie before Helena and Rob. Kim wore a blue suspender belt and attached stockings, blue panties and a blue lace bra. She unhooked her bra and showed them her lovely pear-shaped breasts. On each nipple she had a small golden ring, about one inch in diameter, and she pulled lightly on one of them.

She moaned, "That feels nice and sensitive" she said with a faint smile.

She recovered, showed her breasts clearly to Rob and Helena, picked up her bra and dress, and clothed herself.

"Now you have seen for yourself" Kim stated.

"A colleague did it for me, she gave me local anesthetic by two small injections, I don't like pain either Rob, except maybe in a game. Then she did the piercing, 2 small tubes and after some time you can exchange the tube for the rings. You can take it off, but when you leave it off too long the piercing wholes will disappear. Any questions, Rob?"

He was silent for a moment and then he stated: "No fluid injections, not worth the trouble and also not interested. I have to think about bringing in rings. And then you want me to take rings at other places also, while you are busy?"

Helena laughed: "Who knows, whatever excites you. I want to have a stiff drink, if it's OK with you, Kim. We will take a cab home if necessary. I really need something strong."

She walked up to Kim, and caressed her breasts. "You made me hot, dear. I want to pull your rings this afternoon. Have you any more rings to show to us?" She brought her hand between Kim's thighs under her skirt and sliding up to her cunt and did a quick inspection. "I thought so, you dirty girl, you are a perverted doctor." Laughing loudly, she kissed Kim on her mouth, "things we do for good sex," she murmured.

Rob wanted to stroke his dick, but he managed to withhold himself.

"Whiskey ladies?" he asked and walked to the table where the stronger liquors were standing. He poured three glasses half full and gave Helena and Kim each a glass and took one for himself.

Helena asked: "Kim, I have read about piercing and so on, some people have a couple of days of not being able to do anything and then it's OK, and for others it's sometimes weeks. Can you tell us, how you experienced the piercing and afterwards, and does it give you more pleasure?"

Kim made herself comfortable on the couch, next to Rob. She pulled her legs up, and leaned back, giving Rob a clear view to her stockings and panties. She thanked Rob for the whiskey he had given her.

"I'm no hero either, and it is pretty easy for me to ask a colleague to help me, as I can do for you guys, and so I did. The anesthesia only lasted 30 min or so, so afterwards it was a bit painful. You have a wound of course, or more than one" and she gave Rob a wink, "but not very much. You need a larger bra, because you don't want to disturb the wounds. And cleaning with a bit of salt water, but it is very good to do. I was healed within a week. And my nipples are more sensitive. It is a constant reminder that I wear rings, I was horny as hell after a day's work, lucky I have Mr. Big who is always welcome to satisfy my needs" this time she gave Helena a wink.

"You noticed I have also a piercing on my clit. That is a hood piercing, it is stimulating my clit; done at the same time as the nipple piercing. That piercing is above your clit, but the hood is touching the sensitive part of your clitty, so the clit itself is totally intact."

"Mmm, sounds good" Helena thought it over, "what do you think Rob?"