A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come dear," Marion said, and with heavy sighs she also came. Rob felt as his dick was bursting and then his hot semen flowed into Marion and kept flowing. "I'm coming, I'm coming," he withdrew and pushed again and he also breathed heavy and he pulled Marion to his chest and caressed her hair, his dick still in her.

With his other arm he pulled Jenny to him and kissed her and then lifted Marion head up and kissed her also.

"My beloved wives and soul mates. This feels so good and warm and relaxed. It's a pity you both can be so cruel," Rob said.

"No, not cruel, but loving," Marion replied. "A bit pain from your lovers, and afterwards the super reward of sex and passion. And you like it; otherwise you wouldn't cooperate for one moment. I know you Rob, you like it, you can say no, but your body betrays you. I see your dick rising and I can see in your eyes that you want to please us. Yes, sometimes fear, but then I see your commitment to us and you give yourself over."

She looked deep in his eyes, moved her legs a bit and squeezed his dick. "I'm not releasing you, I will stay laying this way the entire night with your dick buried inside me," Marion smiled and kissed him. Then she turned to Jenny, and kissed her on her mouth and slid her tongue inside Jenny's mouth. "Mmm, I want this go on forever," Marion sighed afterwards, and then rolled off Rob.

Rob now was in between Marion and Jenny, the three of them just clad in stockings and suspenders.

He sat up, pulled the sheets and blankets over them, and laid himself down again.

They went asleep, after some cuddling and caressing and feeling, but no more sex.

Saturday morning

"Good morning, lover, its nine o'clock" Marion said standing next to Rob. He opened his eyes, still a bit tired from the evening and night before. Marion was dressed normally in jeans and a sweater, low shoes.

"Good morning," he said and sat up. Marion carried a tray with two coffee and some sandwiches.

"Ah nice," Rob said, "Now I'm getting spoiled."

"Well, in a few hours you have to perform your duties, now I can do something for you. After twelve o'clock it will be Mistress Marion, don't you forget that. We want our guests to feel and enjoy the right atmosphere." They both eat a few sandwiches and drank their coffee.

"Jenny is out to buy the strap-ons, I hope for you small ones," she grinned, "and we have some things to do. So for now you can still wear your male clothing, but change around eleven, if some guests should arrive early."

After their breakfast, Rob took a short shower, shaved and brushed his teeth and went downstairs to Marion. She was already busy in the kitchen.

She had all food lined up in the scullery, it was cool there, so the food would be safe.

Marion showed him the cutlery he could use, the soup bowls and plates and the glass dessert bowls.

Then they headed to the hall, carried the bench inside the living room and placed all seats and sofa's around the fireplace and also put some side tables in between.

Then they carried some extra high chairs to the dining table. When they were ready eight chairs were placed around the table.

The seats and sofa's had enough room for at least 8 people.

"Rob, when the quests arrive, show them the guest-room and then take their coats and luggage. In the guest-room they can change if needed and you can also place their luggage in that room.

I have placed a large mirror there, so they can fix their make-up and so on. I suggest a curtsey will be on place when you bring them in the living room. Jenny and I will be there to greet them. From that moment off I will tell you what to do. Do you think you need something to know? Now is the moment to ask...," Marion told him.

"What about make-up for me, I'm not in for it, but maybe this occasion?" Rob asked.

"It's almost eleven, so let's dress up, and when you are finished, come to my bedroom," Marion said.

Rob first undressed himself, took again a short shower and started with his lingerie.

Although Holly asked him to wear his corset, he thought it would become too hot in it, so he chose a normal black suspender belt. He attached stockings with seam and thereafter he decided not to wear panties. A lacy black bra finished his underwear. Then he carefully put on his dainty French maids dress. It consisted of a black satin dress with contrasting white lace, the skirt part stood wide because of a wide white petticoat of which the hem was clearly shown. Attached to the dress was a see thru frilly apron, and the shoulder straps were the same material of the apron. The short sleeves also in black satin with contrasting white lace, hanged a bit loose over his upper arms.

He fastened the waitress cap on his head, again of the same material, black satin and frilly lace.

On his neck he wore a black choker, at the front white lace with a black button in the middle.

Although his stockings were very long, you could clearly see his suspender when he bowed.

Finally he chose to wear his black four inch high heels.

Dressed like this he went to Marian's bedroom. Marian was also finished dressing up. She wore a very long leather dress with a split in the middle. When she walked you could see her stockinged legs in calf-high PVC boots. The dress had no sleeves; on her wrists she had long leather bracelets. She had pulled her hair backwards, and carried it in a tail with small leather binding to keep it in place.

"You look very attractive, Marion," Rob said amazed about her alluring appearance.

Marion saw the admiring glance in his eyes and she laughed secretly, but with a hard voice she said: "Use the word Mistress, Roberta. From now on until I say you can name me with Marion, it's Mistress Marion!"

"Okay mistress, but still I want to kiss you," and before Marion could push him back he gave her a kiss on her mouth.

"Careful Roberta, remember your place today," Marian warned. "When our guests are here and something like this will happen, I have to punish you severe, and I mean it."

"And I warn you, no severe punishing will happen to me, unless I let you," Rob warned her.

They looked at each other, Rob not taking back one word. "You are right Rob, sometimes I forget myself, and I seem to forget that you aren't John."

Rob said: "I hate to spoil the party, but don't forget, it's me, your new friend, with a different approach. You will be careful, and I want a safe word or warning word, when I say that word you have to stop immediately with what you are doing, or I will leave the show. I opt for the word black."

"It's okay Rob, we will make a show without much pain, and you can use the word black, even if it won't be necessary. When it stings a little, I trust you endure it. You can take some pain," Marion appeased him.

Rob kissed her again, and embraced her. "I don't want to spoil a thing, but you know me, short tempered."

"It's okay dear," and she kissed him back "now let's continue the show. Please take a seat here Roberta."

Rob went sitting in front of the make-up table and looked in the mirror. He saw a male dressed in a woman's uniform.

Marion stood behind him, in her hands a short black styled wig what she placed on his head, after first removing the maids-cap. She combed the hair and it fell over his ears but above his cheeks, in a half round.

The wig completely covered his hair and at the back it was somewhat longer, but not very long.

It was not very obvious that he wore a wig; it felt even pretty natural to Rob.

After Marion fixed his hair with a curve on the left-side, she fastened his maids-cap again.

Then she took some powder and gave his cheeks a slight natural color. To hide his beard she explained.

Black eyeliner was applied and even some black eye shadow what gave a mysterious look.

Last but not least some pink lipstick, you could see it, but not to clearly.

"I want you to be as natural as possible Roberta. At a closer look it's obvious that you are a man, but at some distance you can pass as a real French maid," Marion clearly admired her own job, "you look real good, we must use make-up on you more often, you are a real beauty, and even with make-up I still think of you as very masculine."

Rob also admired her good job on him, he could look at himself without feeling disgust, and he even liked what he saw.

"Maybe in the future, we even can go out, when you do a good job like this, mistress," the last word Rob pronounced very clearly.

"Yes slave, we can do that, but when you look like this, I want to rape you, you are so appetizing Roberta," Marion smiled.

Jenny barged in the bedroom.

"Out with you Roberta, I need to hurry and I don't want you to see your mistress like this," Jenny commanded. She was still in her normal daily clothes and she started undressing.

Rob left them and went downstairs.

He had mixed feelings about what was ahead of him. He didn't want to be a game-spoiler, but he knew he could be angered easy.

He went into the living room and waited there, some heavy thoughts on his mind.

Then his two mistresses came into the room. Jenny wore a PVC skirt that came upon her knees. Underneath she wore stockings and like Marion calf-high PVC boots. Furthermore she wore a PVC jacket and below that a PVC bra what completely covered her breasts.

On her hands she wore long PVC gloves that came along over her elbows.

"I know I am not allowed, but I will do it anyway, I am myself and you are my wife," and he kissed her very slightly on her mouth; he didn't want to ruin his lipstick.

Jenny smiled at him "You are forgiven Roberta, I'm glad you like what you see. You yourself look also wonderful, slave, and I totally agree with Mistress Marion: I want to rape you. I can already promise you: we will go out someday, while you are 'en femme'." She looked at Rob as if she was seeing him for the first time.

Then the doorbell rang.

Saturday afternoon

The first guest to arrive was Olga. She lived nearby, and was a neighbor of Marion when she still lived in her old house, with John; Marion told Rob when she saw who it was.

Rob opened the door, took her coat and luggage, and told her that they had a special guest room for fixing make-up and so on.

Olga had long red hair upon her shoulders, and this wasn't painted like Marion's. She was slender build, long legs and had blue eyes, she looked right thru you. Her face had been made up lightly, as far Rob could see. She wore a red skirt over her knees, with a split. Red shoes, black tights or stockings and a black jacket completed her outfit.

Rob said then to Olga: "When I look at you, you don't need to fix your make-up. You are marvelous."

Olga laughed heartily: "Flattering brings you everywhere, Roberta," and she gave him a kiss.

"Marion didn't exaggerate when she told me about you, you are a real darling."

Rob then walked in front of her, opened the door, made a curtsey to Olga and said: "Your good friend Olga, Mistress Marion."

"Thank you Roberta," Marion said, "come in and take a seat Olga, it's wonderful to see you again."

They talked some and the doorbell rang again.

Marion stood up and looked who it was; in fact there were two guests at the same time arriving.

"You know one of them, Roberta, when we had our little accident. The other you can announce as 'Secret'; she is here incognito, and won't say much. Still she asked me to be present. You can open the door."

Rob opened the door and two ladies were standing there. First he didn't recognize her, but then he saw, it was Doctor Kim. She was dressed sexy in a long satin green dress upon her feet. She wore open sling heels with white stockings or tights. Her blonde hair she now had combed backwards in a tail.

The other girl who was announced as 'Secret' was dressed in gothic style. She had pitch black long hair, and had a feathered black mask before her eyes. She wore a purple velvet top with a skirt made of nylon and lace. The front of the skirt was short, upon her thighs and the back of the skirt was long.

Like most other women present she wore long stockings attached to a suspender belt; the suspender was clearly visible and while Rob watched her, she fixed the length of the stockings.

On her feet she had normal black PVC pumps, not to high.

"Sorry for staring at you ladies, you look both so beautiful" and Rob made a curtsey. Come on in, and join the other ladies."

First he took over their luggage and placed it in the guest room.

He opened the door to the living room and announced "Doctor Kim and Secret."

Both took an easy chair and without further introductions they soon joined the conversation.

Rob was ignored, although he saw that Secret glanced in his direction now and then.

Then again the doorbell rang and two more ladies were waiting at the front door.

"Roberta, they will be the last two ladies. Carmen you have met and Helena, she is an older friend of me, in fact she is the oldest in this circle, although I won't mention her age. Please let them in," Marion said.

Quickly Rob opened the door, and made again a curtsey.

"Welcome ladies - may I have your coat and luggage?" Rob asked and took care of their belongings.

Then he opened the door of the living room and announced "Carmen and Helena."

Carmen and Helena walked towards Marion and kissed her, and then they greeted everyone present.

Rob observed Helena; she was a woman in her early fifties he reckoned, but still very attractive. The only signs of her being older were the lines around her eyes. Her body, as far as he could see, was tight and slender. She was dressed in a pink dress, narrow at the top and wide down her knees. She probably was wearing petticoats beneath it.

Carmen had been dressed plain and simple: a long black dress with two splits at both sides, and when she walked Rob could see her stockings and suspenders.

Especially for me, he suspected, Marion probably had all the women informed about his fetish for lingerie and stockings.

When everybody was seated Rob was instructed to ask the ladies for refreshments, tea or coffee.

He served everyone what they asked for and could finally seat himself.

Marion stood up.

"Roberta, I want you to go the hall and wait there until I call for you," she ordered Rob.

Rob left the room, but after closing the door he kept his ear to the door listening what was going on.

Marion continued: "Ladies, we all know what we are here for. Roberta is here for our disposal.

Some rules: We need him to be aroused all the time, so please, don't let him spoil his seed, or better said: under no circumstances he may come.

Then, maybe you already have seen it, he doesn't wear panties. I think it's no more than fair that we all remove our panties."

All women present except Olga stood up and let drop their panties.

"We can put it here in this basket," Marion said, "Olga, no panties?"

Olga replied with a smirk: "No panties present at the moment."

"You are a bad girl," Marion smiled, "Okay, Roberta has been instructed, to give you all at least one orgasm. He can serve you here, or, if you feel better in private, you can go upstairs with him. Is there somebody who would like to be in private with him?"

Only Helena replied "I'm not so free with these habits, so yes, I want to spend time with him in private."

"That is no problem Helena, and maybe you change your mind after seeing some of us 'served'.

Afterwards we will have dinner.

When we have finished our dinner, you will all change our clothes to a more appropriate clothing style.

We have spoken of that and I believe, you all brought with you your other clothing. You can change after I send Roberta to his room.

Then we will go to the basement and we all get the chance to administer some spanking. The more serious pain will be inflicted by me, only me.

So far any questions?" Marion asked.

Only Helena said: "I won't participate in active things. I will only observe and will leave when I feel like it."

"That's honest," Marion replied, "So the rest of us will join the final act I reckon. The strap-ons will be given at the appropriate time. I also brought with me some devices, which you have to bring into your pussy, after you have changed your clothes."

For a moment it was silent. Then the women started talking through each other.

Rob moved away from the door, he expected to be called for soon, and sat on the stairs.

The door opened and Jenny said: "Show yourself to your mistresses."

Rob quickly checked if the seams of his stockings were straight and only then he walked into the living room.

All of the women were observing him; some with lust, some with pity and some curious. But what stroked Rob most was the look in Marion's eyes: she normally watched him with a gentle look, this time it felt different, as if she was hiding something.

"Ladies, Roberta is here, he knows what to do. Who wants to be first?" Marion asked.

With some hesitation 'Secret' said: "I please."

Rob turned towards her, he haven't heard her speak yet. It sounded familiar, as if he knew her. He thought about Holly, but this girl was so different compared to her, it couldn't be; maybe a girl from the neighborhood who knew Doctor Kim, or somebody else from around here.

"You want some privacy," Rob asked, pointing at an easy chair at the back of the room, specially placed for this purpose.

"Yes please," 'Secret' answered. They walked to the chair and 'Secret' went sitting in the chair and spread her legs.

Rob kneeled alongside her, lifted her lace nylon dress and went under it with his head. He could smell perfume what she obviously had used on her cunt.

Because he had to do it at least four more times this afternoon, he started slow. First he gave her a kiss on her cunt and then he slowly caressed her with his tongue, licking both cunt lips. He wetted his finger and carefully sought her clit, what still was hidden. When he touched her clit, she shivered and gave a soft moan. Slowly he circled his finger around her clit and rubbed it a bit. Meanwhile he pushed his tongue further inside her and started licking her juices that began to flow. He stopped, gave her and himself some time to breathe, and started all over. After a couple of minutes she pressed her cunt in his face and she breathed heavily "I'm coming," she moaned, "I'm coming," and with a sigh she let flow more juices. Rob still kept licking her, and also kept rubbing her clit.

"What are you doing, I have come," she whispered at him.

"I will let you come again, mmmm, this is for my own pleasure," Rob said, slurping, licking and lapping her cunt and caressing her clit. 'Secret's juices kept flowing and then she cried "Ohhh, what are you doing to me Rob, ohhhh," and pressed her cunt hard in his face.

She shivered of pleasure and with loving eyes she thanked Rob who had withdrawn his head and carefully dried his mouth with a towel, already placed there for the occasion.

When Rob looked around he saw that all women were looking at him, this time with great interest. Helena gave him a wink and smiled at him, while the others had lust in their eyes.

"Well done Rob," Marion said, "You can serve coffee or tea again, for those who want. And ladies, who is next?"

"I want," Doctor Kim said, "and I want the same treatment as her," she pointed to 'Secret'.

"Did you hear that Roberta," Marion asked.

"Sure," Rob said, "please go to that chair, I'll be right there."

In the meantime he kept thinking, 'Secret' called him Rob, she knew him. He stared at 'Secret', and when he imagined her with another hair color and another kind of dress, it could be her. It must be her.

'Secret' had followed him to the kitchen and while he was busy at the sink, she embraced him.

"You found out, I know you did," she said to him, and she let go her mask.