A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Rob recognized her. "Dear Holly, I wasn't sure at first, but then I realized, it must be you."

The kitchen door opened and Jenny came in with a frown on her face. "Doctor Kim is waiting, you are very impolite Roberta!"

"I'll go immediately," and with these words Rob walked as fast as he could on his high heels to Doctor Kim, who made herself comfortable on the famous chair.

Rob gave her about the same treatment as Holly, and while he was busy licking and so on, she whispered in his ear: "I want you to come to my practice next Tuesday, I have something to discuss. And no, you don't have to fuck me," she laughed, and moaned directly afterwards.

Because Doctor Kim was wearing a long dress, he withdrew his head from time to time to get some air. He looked at the women, and although they didn't try to watch, he noticed them spying on what he did.

The only exception was Olga, she sat free and easy fingering herself and laughing at Rob.

"I'm next," Olga laughed at him, "please hurry."

Rob didn't hurry, he gave Doctor Kim all the time she needed for her second coming and afterwards she thanked him and gave him a kiss on his mouth, tasting her own juice, what still was smeared on his face.

"Remember, Tuesday-evening around eight. I'm expecting you," she whispered again.

Then it was Olga's turn, but she stayed were she was sitting.

"You can do me here Roberta, I have nothing to hide," and she voluptuous moved her cunt.

Rob saw that Helena looked disturbed about the behavior of Olga, but Olga pretended not to see, on the contrary, she kept teasing him: "Sweetie, my cunny is longing for you, please make me come."

Rob kneeled between her legs and she squeezed his head. He felt her suspender clips against his head, and in spite of her language, he became horny.

Olga's clit was swollen already, she had made sure herself. Rob only needed to touch her clit and she started to shake already.

She is as horny as hell, he thought.

Soon she came, crying out loud, and rewarded Rob with a kiss. "Again," she whispered in his ear, and as promised he kept her licking and sucking until she came a second time.

She became her second orgasm silent, but shook and shuddered in her chair.

I'll get you, Rob said to himself, and started again.

"What are you doing," Olga moaned. "You will come for a third time, prepare," and he kept on with his task.

Finally she came again, this time totally exhausted. Sweat flowed from her face and she sighed "Whenever you get enough of these ladies, live with me, I want you in my bed and screw you around."

There wasn't much left of this insolent challenging vixen.

"I need a break, mistress," he told Marion.

"I thought so too, you were very busy," Marion said, but she didn't appear happy.

Rob immediately thought: she is jealous. She started this event herself, and now things get out of hand, she is not feeling self-assured anymore.

He went upstairs to his room, took his coat and walked slowly outside. He needed a break to think things over. He didn't care at this moment that occasional passersby could see his high heels and stockings. Suddenly he heard someone walking behind him, it was Helena.

"Not so fast," she gasped, "have pity with an elder person."

"Rob, I have to warn you about this event. From what I heard it happened before, when Jenny did hurt you. I have the feeling that because Marion really wants to entertain her guests, it will be at the cost of you. Whatever happens tonight, you always have a friend in me. I have the feeling you are used and that you walked with your eyes open in a trap. I give you my cards with telephone number now, when you are in trouble, come to me."

Rob looked at her gentle eyes and knew instantly: she also is in love with me.

"Why do you say these things to me? Marion says exactly the same things to me."

"I know, and Marion is a very kind person, but she can get carried away, and doesn't think about the consequences. She thinks, because she herself is like that, that she always can become friends again if someone is hurt. But she seems to forget that people can be hurt so badly, that almost no forgiveness can be expected. Therefore I warn you, keep your wits and walk away, when you feel bad."

"Rob, I have one more request. I want to make love to you, right after we come at the house again. Is that a problem"?

"No Helena, let's go upstairs right away, without informing anyone. I think you are so attractive, I could eat you."

"Not now Rob," Helena smiled.

They walked back and directly went to Rob's room upstairs. Rob locked his door and said: "So, we can't be disturbed now."

Helena undressed herself to her black corset and stockings.

"All women here have their cunt shaven," Rob said with a soft smile, "not that I complain."

"Rob, please undress also, and take off your wig, and clean your face," Helena asked.

"I don't mind to see you in woman's clothes, but I don't want you to have the slightest idea that you feel humiliated by me."

"I'm not," said Rob, "how can I," but still he undressed and only wore his stockings and suspender belt. He unlocked his door, went out to the bathroom and cleared his face. He then went back to his room, locked the door again and saw Helena lying on his bed, her legs spread and like Olga, she was rubbing her clit.

"I too can be voluptuous, but only when we are together in private," she explained.

Rob then guided his member in her very wet cunt, and started pushing his hips forward and backwards.

"Wait," he said, and crawled over her, then he held her tightly and turned the both of them, still holding his dick in her, "that went smooth, sometimes my dick goes out," Rob smiled at her.

"Now you do the work, up and down honey," and he lifted her a bit with his hips.

Helena came up and sat on him, his dick deeply buried in her "mmmm this feels so good, you are perfectly shaped for me Rob, not too big and not too small," Helena moaned.

After a few more thrusts Helena was on the brink of coming. "Give it to me baby, come inside mama," and with these words both of them climaxed together.

Rob spurted his cum deeply in her and she felt it flowing. "Thank you Rob, you made me feel a woman again today. It has been a long time ago...," Helena sighed.

Afterwards they kept lying on the bed for a while.

"Rob, I was thinking, whatever happens, whether you are good with Marion and Jenny or not, come to my house at least twice a month. I will make you financial independent, so you don't have to work anymore.

You must not think that I'm buying you, I really am fond of you and if you want, I would have you at my side the rest of my life. Gigolo's I can order, but not friends."

"I'll think it over, Helena, whatever happens, I'm sure I can visit you often and I will. You were the only one this afternoon who felt pity for me and not made me feel I am a piece of meat," Rob answered.

He kissed her. All these women, he thought, they all want something, but Helena is different, I feel that.

Suddenly a knock on the door.

"I know you are here Roberta, we are waiting for you downstairs," it was Marion's voice.

Rob opened the door and there Marion was standing with a flicker in her eyes.

"I see you made yourself comfortable," she snarled at him "I thought we agreed you shouldn't come, and I blame you also Helena. Please fix yourself, Helena can help you, I think she is obliged to do that, and then make sure you do your duty towards Carmen. She is feeling neglected," and she went downstairs to her guests.

Rob felt sorry for Carmen, but he was angered the way Marion treated him.

"This would be a good moment to go home," he said to Helena, "but I promised Carmen."

"Cool off, don't show it. Carmen is a nice person. Do your duty and then we can go to dinner," Helena said.

"Yes, but after that the real 'fun' starts," Rob smirked.

He put on his uniform again, and Helena helped him with his wig. Then they went to Marion's bedroom and Helena kissed him before putting on some makeup, eyeliner and lipstick.

All the while Helena still wasn't dressed yet and when Rob was finished, he kneeled before her and kissed her cunt, and went in her and licked and sucked and did all things he could think off with his tongue. Helena moaned and made soft noises and felt in heaven. Finally she came again, wetting Rob's face with her juices. Rob licked his lips and said: "You have to fix me again, sorry."

"With this behavior I will always do your make-up," Helena smiled and she kissed him, as if they were long-time lovers.

Soon Rob had his face made-up again and he quickly went downstairs, while Helena went back to his room to dress herself.

When he made his entrance again into the living room he was the center of attention. "I'm glad that you are back, Roberta," Jenny said, "Carmen is waiting for you."

Carmen was sitting on the couch and Rob seated himself next to her. "I'm sorry Carmen, things went out of hand with Helena and it seemed she needed me urgently."

"That's alright, Rob, it's nice when you give so much attention to us ladies. Shall we go to the back, I too need some privacy."

Rob felt eyes burning in his back when Carmen and he walked to the chair at the back.

"Something's are amiss, I can feel it Rob," Carmen said.

"Yes, I know, I think Marion is pretty upset that Helena and I made love upstairs. She had strictly forbidden me to come, but I couldn't and I would not refuse her. She is a very charming lady and she was the only one this afternoon, who didn't look at me as if I were a piece of meat."

Carmen blushed "Sorry Rob, from the moment I saw you at your office I also thought how it would be making love to you, the both of us dressed in lingerie."

"We should make an appointment, they all do," Rob grinned.

"Are you serious?" Carmen asked.

"Not all with that purpose, but yes, all but one," Rob thought of Holly who didn't ask a thing.

While thinking about that, he reckoned she knew more, clearly she was expecting something and didn't need to ask.

At the first occasion he would ask more about their plans.

"Are you ready dear?" he asked Carmen.

"Please pleasure me; I am waiting so long for you."

Because her dress had two splits, it was easy for Rob to fold one side of her dress and he could easily eat her pussy with his mouth. Again he tasted the lovely juices from another woman. He liked Carmen very much, she had dare to challenge him at the office and at her shop, but in fact she was a modest person and he was very gently to her. He took more time for her than any other woman to bring her to her orgasm. When she finally did come, she wanted to go back to the others.

"Wait Carmen, I'm not finished at all," and with saying that, he started all over again.

She came quickly a second time and again Rob asked her to stay where she was.

He stood up to bring her a drink.

Helena had been coming back in the meantime, and she whispered at him "Well done Rob, she deserves it."

Marion only looked disturbed and neglected, but he couldn't help it, it was her idea.

He took a glass of wine and brought it to Carmen.

"Here you are love, just relax a bit, and I will do so also," Rob laid his hand on her knee very tenderly and stroked her stockings.

"I love the feel of stockings on women's legs, and yours especially. You have great legs, you know," Rob complimented her.

Then he bowed his head over her pussy again and said "Spread you legs, we do another ride," and again Carmen felt her body gleaming with lust.

After a while she came again and said "I should go back to the others, you make me feel guilty."

"One more time," Rob said and started again. This time it took a lot longer for Carmen to come, but finally she came again, heavily breathing and sighing.

"I don't know where you got the strength from, but thank you Rob," and she French-kissed him long.

Then she stood up. "Thank you dear, I will always remember this afternoon, you will always be in my heart."

Rob saw the women talking from a distance, and he could feel he was the subject of their discussions.

Finally Marion called for him "Roberta, can you join us," she asked.

He thought, most women called him Rob, but she insisted of naming him Roberta. It was her way of telling him: down boy.

He felt bitter and seriously thought about leaving the place.

"We can have dinner soon; will you go to the kitchen and make sure everything is ready?" Marion asked.

Rob felt now utterly degraded. At least she could join him, it was her party.

She must have seen the angry look in his eyes and followed him.

"What's up Rob," she asked, "I feel you have something on your mind. Throw it out, while I still have a good mood."

"It's the way you treat me, everybody is nice to me, but you are barking at me as if I'm your slave."

"But you are Rob."

"I definitely disagree Marion."

"It's Mistress Marion."

"Don't push it, or I leave immediately. I am helping you with your party, and I serve and I do other things, but I'm not your slave. I'm your friend, but not some poor bastard you can give commands to while he is drooling over your shoes!"

"I will punish you for this disobedience," Marion said angry.

"Are you joking?" Rob said, "The moment you really hurt me, I say black and you have to let me go. Remember our deal and the use of safe words. Come to your senses, I think you take me for somebody else who isn't here anymore."

One moment Rob thought that she would hit him with something.

Then she suddenly sighed "Yes, you are right, I have to apologize. I don't know what I was thinking," and with these words she left the kitchen.

Rob finished his preparations, and started with bringing in a bowl of soup which he placed on the large table.

"Ladies - take a chair please. Dinner will be served," and he went back in the kitchen to get them all soup bowls and forks, knives and spoons.

The conversation on the table was airy; everybody avoided the next event what was coming soon.

As a whole, the dinner was a success, but although he was promised to get help, Rob didn't get any.

So again he was getting angry. Finally when he cleared the table and everybody went to the easy chairs again, he couldn't keep his mouth shut and said "Thanks for all the help, ladies."

They all fell silent, but Rob didn't care.

He departed into the kitchen, put down the last cups and bowls and left for his room.

He quickly undressed himself and threw everything in a suitcase. He got his other suitcase and took out his male clothes.

The suitcase with female attire he closed, then his normal suitcase, picked them both up and wanted to go downstairs.

Then he saw Marion standing in his bedroom doorway.

"What do you think you are doing," she asked him.

"What do you think? I'm leaving your party - I'm fed up. Out of my way, woman," and he pushed her aside.

"Rob, what are you doing? You can't leave me like this, after all our preparations," and she started to cry.

Of course Rob could not leave her like this, and he came back, put his suitcases down and took her in his arms.

"Marion, this is going wrong, I feel it. Be honest, I think you would let me pay for being impertinent this afternoon, and probably also for some other things I have done what you didn't like.

I can sense that you also made some other plan for this evening. Then there is Holly, I know it is her, but she didn't say hardly a word to me or asked questions. She knows something and doesn't want to spoil things. No, the more I think about it, the more I feel we should postpone it. You are not yourself today. Yesterday you were a kind gentle woman, and today you treat me like shit."

Marion kept sobbing and finally went silent. Shivers went through her body, she was completely upset. Then she started to talk.

"I can't tell you all, what is the fun of that? You want to control everything, feel no pain, no humiliation; you just want to be safe. The fact that we degrade you, and you get angry and say things, and we punish you for that is all part of the game," Marion replied.

"The game, the game, I take it personal, it's no game, you are messing with feelings. Believe me, when I'm really angry, you are not safe. I will go blind, and my strength will be doubled. You don't know a buddy of mine, he is forty pounds heavier than me, but he goes out of my way when I'm like that. So never, never make me really angry," Rob warned her.

"Will you please continue Rob with this event, I promise you, and I will make it up with you, even when I know you fucked Helena," Marion asked with caution.

"I thought something like that would offend you. You set things in motion, and when things get out of hand, I am to blame? You set me up to please these women. I don't see so much difference in oral service or using my dick. You are jealous, that is the point," Rob replied.

"No, no, then I wouldn't bring all these women here. The problem was and is, when you lose your sperm, your needs disappear. You aren't so horny anymore and you going to think about what you are doing. And that is exactly what happened. That bitch Helena knew what she did when she took you to your room. She longs for you, and now she is protecting you. Am I right?" Marion asked.

"True, she wants me. She wants to make me financially independent," Rob declared.

He thought it would be better not to let her know Helena even wants to marry him.

"She wants to protect me, indeed. Suppose I would take it all personal. Then you will seduce me, and push me away and punish me. Then seduce me again and so on. At the end I'm a soulless being. Is that what you want?"

"Please Rob, don't spoil the party. We have come this far, now let's go downstairs, you get some spanking, the gangbang and done with it. It will be over before you know it and then you ask yourself - was it all worth the fuss?" Marion pleaded.

Rob thought it over for a moment, he was thinking: if Helena was right, he should be very cautious. These women were up to something, but what?

"So the only spanking we do, is what we did yesterday, during the rehearsal?"

"I promise Rob, it will be more, but we use the same equipment," Marion declared.

"Let's get do it then," he said, and they walked downstairs.

"You undress in the research room and I deal with our guests. Please wait until I call you," and she opened the door of the research room for him and did leave him alone.

Rob undressed himself until he was completely naked.

He heard the women giggle and laugh through the hall, they obviously had no idea about the crisis Marion and he just went through.

Finally he heard them go downstairs and then Marion opened his door "You can come with me Rob."

Together they walked also down the stairs into the playroom. In the middle a low bench was standing; Jenny stood next to it. She was wearing no jacket anymore and only clad in a PVC bustier, PVC gloves, suspender belt, stockings and boots, no panties.

The other women who were present were clad sort alike, their cunts bare, stockings, and some wore open bras.

The only exception was Helena. She was fully dressed and said: "I have seen enough. I wish you all a pleasant evening." She walked towards Rob and whispered: "Call me tomorrow." She gave Marion a kiss, thanked her for everything and left the room.

"Roberta, will you come here and lean over the bench?" Jenny asked.

Rob did as she asked. His hands were fastened with leather cuffs and the cuffs with a cord to rings on the floor. The same to his ankles, only he had to spread them before they were attached to the rings on the floor.

His head was between his arms, and his bottom raise in the air. He could see between his legs that all women came near and admired Jenny's work.