A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can all see that he cannot move, he is completely at our mercy," Jenny said, "You all have your devices we gave you upstairs put in your cunt?"

They all affirmed.

"Nice, so when you make a movement, you get some stimulation," Jenny continued, "first we go do a warming up. You all are invited to participate by each of you giving him three blows with the table tennis bat. I'll start, watch how I do it, and then it's your turn. So in total he gets eightteen blows."

Jenny took the bat and gave him three blows. Rob was used to it, so the eightteen were no problem.

Each of the women did their best, but when it was Holly's turn, he saw that she made extra efforts to hit him as hard as she could.

What the hell, he thought, and then felt her first blow. It really hurt him this time, but he rather would bite his tongue then to complain. The other blows came fast and he had the impression that swellings would appear; it did hurt like hell.

Finally she was finished, then the women followed, but none as bad as Holly did to him.

Then Marion said: "From here on I take over."

Marion used different kind of whips and paddles on him, and he had the impression she was still under his influence to spank him lightly.

"Kiss the cane," Marion ordered, and brought the stick to his lips.

Then she started to beat him, and this was no fun at all. Each time the cane hit him he moved forward to avoid the blow, but it was no use. At five he thought; done; but no, she kept on beating him.

At ten she stopped.

"Say thank you mistress," Marion ordered.

"Thank you mistress," Rob said, and thought to himself, wait until I get loose.

Marion switched on the devices. All women shrieked and laughed, when they realized the fun this instrument gave them.

"You may all feel his reddened arse and back, as you can see, no real harm is done. Tomorrow all will be gone," Marion showed them the place where she had hit him.

He felt fingers over his back and even some caressing.

Holly kept her distance, she didn't seem interested.

"Right ladies, now the real fun will start. You all have been given a strap-on, as you can see these are two way strap-ons, the thicker side in your cunt and the smaller side is for his arse. Remove the trill device first, you can keep it, I give you later the remote control," Marion said.

Rob could see that all women put on their strap-ons, including Jenny and Marion. He knew that Marion had a slightly bigger one as the rest, but what was Jenny up to? She seemed to have trouble in fixing hers; he could not see well from his upside down position.

Marion took some KY jelly, put a lot on his arse and also lubricated her strap-on.

"Ladies, please all use this jelly on your strap-ons, we must be careful. Don't penetrate him wildly, but steady on, take your time."

Then Marion intruded his arse, slowly but steady. He couldn't help himself, he moaned.

"Don't be such a sissy," Marion hissed, and thrust the strap-on deeper until she was in all the way.

Then she went backwards and forwards, now and then adding some jelly on his arse. He was very slick now, lucky for him.

After a while she had enough, and asked for the first volunteer. One after another the ladies abused his arse, but because there strap-ons were smaller, he didn't mind.

"You see, he likes it," Marion pointed to his dick, "the slut." Rob had a hard-on.

Finally Jenny came behind him and started pushing her strap-on in his arse. Immediately he could feel this was a much bigger dildo.

"Stop," he said, "you are hurting me, stop, Black, Black!"

Jenny stopped and said "You are such a sissy, sissy's have to keep their mouth shut."

She walked to a nearby table, picked up a ball gag and put it in his mouth and fastened it behind his head.

Rob moaned, but could not say anything. He shook his head, but all in vain.

All the women were laughing, they had no idea what was happening here and thought it was part of the show.

Jenny started pushing again. Rob had the feeling his arse would split. Fractions of an inch Jenny went deeper, but didn't stop. Deeper and deeper she went, while Rob was moaning, shaking his head and turned his arse, all in vain.

Finally Jenny was in, and went out and forward again. Rob moaned and kept moaning, despite she was all in and passed his sphincter, he felt a lot of pain.

Then Jenny stopped, and took out the dildo and said: "Little girls have pain first, before they learn what gives them pleasure."

Then Marion stepped towards Rob and said: "Ladies, today Roberta was very disobedient to me.

While he was forbidden to take any action without permission he tried to kiss me. He also complained about his chores; that he had to do it all by himself. Furthermore he had intercourse with Helena, that was his biggest mistake and finally he was about to leave the house, again without my permission.

So I therefore give him five strokes with this bullwhip. Ladies, this is the real thing.

Roberta, here comes the pain," and she gave him the first lash.

He cried from the pain, he was still gagged, but all could see that he was really hurt this time; tears flowed out off his eyes.

Jenny was observing his reaction and said; "Look, the sissy is crying."

Then the other strokes followed. Welts appeared on his bum.

"Stop," Kim shouted, "I don't want to be part of this."

"Neither will I," Carmen agreed and they both left the room.

Olga followed and then only Holly, Jenny, Marion and Rob were present in the basement.

Marion walked towards Rob. She looked him in the eyes, untied the gag and asked 'Can I untie you now, honey, and make sure you stay calm?"

Then she untied him. Rob felt his behind and when he saw his hands he had blood on them.

Jennie and Holly left the room, so only he and Marion stayed behind.

Marion stepped back when she saw the hate in his eyes.

"Don't you dare to hit me!" she said afraid.

With oppressed anger in his voice Rob spoke very rough:

"There has been made several mistakes this afternoon. First you promised to keep our agreement, which was not the case. Second, the first thing I mentioned was 'no blood' and what do I see?

Thereafter, the safe word was ignored. And last, I was really humiliated, calling me a sissy and the tears in my eyes. It hurt like hell, but you had to have your revenge.

This has nothing, really nothing to do with the love between two people who play and trust each other.

As well you as Jenny and Holly made me look like a fool, as a stupid male whom you will teach a lesson.

I don't see a loving wife here.

Now I will have my final revenge; I tell you this: I had been thinking about John and you. I could come to just one conclusion: John committed suicide. With your games you pushed him to death. He loved you, but you didn't love him. He was a toy, something for your entertainment. And now you want to do the same thing to me. This is the last time I ever speak to you. You're sick in your mind, you need a psychiatrist!"

While speaking to Marion Rob could see that his words hurt her more, than any blow he first thought he would give her.

Then she started to cry, long hard cries. She yelled, screamed: "That is not true, that is not true, and I loved him." She kneeled on the floor and gave long harrowing cries, her tears came flowing. She wailed and cried and became totally hysterical.

He pushed her aside and spit on her.

Rob left the room and went to the research room, picked up his clothes and went upstairs to his bedroom. There he smeared some Vaseline on his behind and put his clothes on.

Jenny barged into his room, full of rage "What has happened, what did you do to Marion?"

Rob just looked at her, gave her a tremendous slap on her face, so that she fell on his bed, then he spitted also on her. "I'll send you the divorce papers," and did not give her one more look.

Finally he took out all the clothes from his suitcases that had been given to him by Marion or Jenny, and threw them in a corner in Marion's bedroom.

He left the mansion, took his car, drove home and never looked back.

Sunday

Rob had taken a long shower, to help recover his back and bottom. The wounds she inflicted would be there for a couple of days, but the wounds he gave Marion would haunt her for the rest of her miserable life, Rob thought.

His phone rang, before picking it up he made sure it wasn't Jenny, Marion or Holly.

He would keep his promises; with neither of them he wanted exchange one more word than was needed.

It was Helena.

She informed him that she had heard what has happened from Carmen and Olga.

Rob told her he was okay and if she wanted to come to his apartment.

She agreed and a few hours later she arrived.

"Helena, I am so glad that you are here to support me," and against his will Rob started crying.

"Ssh, ssh, darling, it's all over now. You have me, and forget all about these mad women," Helena comforted him.

"But I thought they really loved me, how can you do these things and say: I love you," Rob still was crying. "You have no idea how betrayed I feel. I feel so sick about it. They have stolen my past. All these years with Jenny, it's a farce. Did I really know her? I'm now wondering what I was to her, a puppy to play with? What a laugh she and Marion must have had."

"You don't know that Rob. Maybe they loved you, maybe not. Fact is that they started to abuse you, especially mentally.

I don't think they really loved you Rob, you were just a sex toy, and as long they could make use of you, one way or another, you were tolerated. But make no mistake, the moment they had enough of you, you would be thrown out. Jenny and Marion and probably Holly choose for themselves, and then there would no place for you."

"Now, I don't think you know all, because I haven't seen Olga and Carmen anymore after they left the basement," Rob said, "I had taken revenge on Marion, not by hurting her physically, but mentally, like they did to me. I told her that she is responsible for John's death: he committed suicide."

Helena gave a sigh, "I always suspected that, but couldn't say."

"Furthermore," Rob continued, "I gave Jenny one blow with the palm of my hand on her face, nobody saw and told her to expect the divorce papers."

"That is great, Rob, I suspect it is too soon for you to think of a marriage, but if you want me, I will marry you," and she kissed him tender on his mouth.

"I guess you were horny all day yesterday, and only got some release by me. Is it also too soon for you to bring that up? After all, you are becoming my toy boy," Helena laughed.

Rob looked sour.

"I was just kidding, dear, forgive me. Your mental wounds are too fresh, and maybe on your arse also," Helena smiled a bit.

"But if you want, I am dressed for the occasion, and I think that nothing will cheer you up more, than a good fuck between two people who care for each other."

She looked at Rob and spread her legs, "Look, I want to seduce you. We have so much to catch up. Especially for you I now will always wear stockings and slips and whatever you want; in return I ask you do the same for me. That is the only game I play. Oh, I almost forgot, resign your job, Rob. Live with me, if you come with me today to my house, I will immediately transfer one million pounds to your account, so you will be as promised financially independent. That will convince you hopefully of my good intentions.

I am not buying you, I just want your love completely and I will do whatever is necessary.

And we make love, and have fun, visit places, and not to forget markets, we have to fill your lingerie collection again," and Helena looked at him so in love that Rob couldn't resist and started kissing her.

"I wish I met you instead of Jenny and Marion, but it had to happen I think, otherwise we would never have met. Do you realize, that we meet only yesterday for the first time?" Rob asked.

"Yes, but I had heard already about you. I also made inquiries to your background and learned that apart from your affair with Holly, what was a setup, you never cheated anyone. You just love lingerie, and occasionally a spanking, and that's it. That has nothing to do with the things Jenny and Marion were up to."

"So, Rob, will you make love with me now and then come with me? I need you, the moment I saw you I wanted you for the rest of my life, please say yes," Helena pleaded.

"Yes," Rob said, "but you have to promise me; no whips," and then they made love.

That afternoon Rob took some clothes with him, including lingerie that he bought for himself, and stepped in Helena's car.

He had no idea what to expect, but after an half an hour drive they reached a very large house.

"My humble residence," Helena explained.

Rob almost choked when he saw the large building: "This is your house?"

"Yes, old money, you know. I told you, I'm pretty rich. It was no joke that I said to give you money."

"I didn't believe it, I thought you were just playing with me, but needed to persuade me. I would have come always with you. Therefore I hesitated to say that I would give up my job, I thought I needed to take care of you," Rob said. "And to be honest, I didn't believe you about that money. I don't want that anyhow. I just need honest love, no second thought, just you and me."

"As you can see, there is plenty of room for us. And when we send the servants away for the weekend, we can dress up and do funny things in private. In fact, I expect you to give me many orgasms, and you will also endure a lot," Helena laughed happy.

"Come on dear, let me introduce you to the staff," and with these words Rob and Helena went towards the waiting staff; a cook, a housekeeper, a gardener, two housemaids.

"I think I like it here," Rob said impressed.

"I am so happy you are here with me, darling, please hold my hand," Helena said and she led him into the house.

Tuesday

Helena and Rob went by car to Doctor Kim, around eight o'clock in the evening.

Doctor Kim opened the door and let them in and gave them warm greetings.

They all went to Doctor Kim's living room.

"Rob, the reason I wanted to speak with you in private," and Doctor Kim looked at Helena, "is because I wanted to warn you, just like Helena did. Helena used her intuition, while I have more specific prove that things weren't as they seemed. What happened in that basement to you, freed my mind to tell you my suspicions."

"Before you talk any further," Rob interrupted her, "have you heard that I accused Marion, and that she totally freaked out?"

"No, I didn't," Doctor Kim said, "what happened after we left?"

"I accused Marion to be the cause of John's death, in fact, that he committed suicide about the whole situation," Rob answered.

"Right, and that's what I was heading for. You see, John had been ill, he was depressed, but never told us the reason or whatever. I have spoken him many times, and I had the impression that his depression was not physical, and could not really be cured by medication and so on, but there was something on his mind, and he couldn't handle it. He was on sick leave for almost a year, and I was his replacement. That's the reason I took over his practice, the people here already knew me."

"Things are getting clear now," Rob said, so my accusation wasn't far from the truth. In fact, we cannot prove it, but he might have indeed committed suicide." He was silent for a few seconds.

"Marion is destructive, she really believes that she loved her husband, and me," he silenced again for a few seconds. "She really believes that by hurting her lovers and then comforts them, that they would love her more. And that over and over again, with even more inflicted pain and further mental degradation. She doesn't see, that it's destroying her lovers. I told her she needed a psychiatrist and I really believe she needs one. In fact not John was ill, but she was and is. If that was recognized in an earlier stage, John would be still alive."

"You may be right, Rob," Helena said, "but this is not always obvious. I had to seduce you," she blushed, "to get you to your senses. Otherwise you would be horny the entire day long and you would have taken the beating."

"That is true," Doctor Kim said, "until this evening I also had no idea what was really going on. But it fits, when I think about it."

"The only thing I don't get, is what Jenny and Holly were thinking," Rob said.

"They were obviously jealous," Doctor Kim replied, "after you had left to take a walk, and Helena went after you, those two women saw you walking. They couldn't get their eyes out of you. For some good reason, their intuition I think, they saw a rival in you, Helena."

"They were right," Helena said, taking Rob's hand, "the moment I saw him, and the way he was treated by them, I got so angry, that I wanted to hit them, but I couldn't show, I had to be careful and play my cards with caution. We are together for just a few days, but it is, as if we know each other for years. I'm so happy, and I hope you are too, Rob."

"I came from hell to heaven, dear," Rob smiled to Helena, "Doctor Kim probably knew, that things didn't went well between Jenny and me. For me was Marion a welcome distraction to our marriage problems, and I had hoped, that by giving Jenny some freedom with a lesbian relationship, that our problems would be solved.

I was wrong."

"Please say Kim to me, Rob. We are friends," said Doctor Kim.

"I think we have cleared some things, Rob and Kim," Helena said, "Do you mind if we speak over other things, what is not so depressing? Like our marriage, as soon as the divorce comes through."

"Oh, how nice," Kim said, "Am I invited?"

"Yes, and when the date is set, I will inform you," Helena replied.

Rob, Marion and Kim then had a pleasant evening and after a couple of hours they went home again, after giving lots of hugs and kisses to Kim.

3 Months later

That day Helena and Rob married. It was a day full of joy and tears, but also gratitude, because fate had brought them together.

Helena was a beautiful bride in white, and Rob appeared to be a very handsome good-looking groom in his black suit.

And no trace of Jenny or Holly.

When Rob resigned his job, his boss told him that Holly called herself sick after the weekend that he left Jenny and Marion.

Since then he hasn't heard of her again, Rob admitted he didn't know either.

But today was a happy day, and their closest friend Olga, Carmen and Kim stayed for a few days more.

"A little surprise for you," Helena had whispered to him at the altar.

When they pledged their promises to each other and shared rings, the party started.

No family was present, since both their parents passed away. Helena's only and younger sister Kate couldn't make it, since she was very busy with the selling of her property in Australia.

Rob was an only child, and the little family he had left, were some very old aunts, who couldn't come either.

Late in the evening, when all guests were gone, except their three closest friends, Helena asked Rob: "We come this far, and now I want to go a little further with you. I have planned a surprise for you tomorrow, with just us and Carmen, Olga and Kim. I love you very much, and I know that you sometimes get restless. I was wondering what that could be, and I think I know. You know what people say: when you are thrown of a horse, the next thing you must do, is get on a horse again as soon as possible, otherwise you won't overcome your fear. And that is exactly what I have in mind."

"Ehhh, I've lost you completely, I think. I have no idea what you are getting at," Rob said puzzled.

"Tomorrow, around twelve o'clock, we will have a little ceremony. You, I, Carmen, Kim and Olga. They all agreed to join," Helena said.