A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Join what?" Rob was still in doubt.

"We will perform our wedding again. But this time different, you will be the bride, and I will be the groom. I have made especially for you a wedding dress, exactly the way you like it, with much satin, nylon and lace, and of course three petticoats, also a veil, and lace gloves.

Carmen, Olga and Kim will be the bridesmaid's.

I won't tell you more, you will see tomorrow. Let's now sleep, my dear husband, it has been a long day."

They cuddled some, and teased a bit, but went asleep, after this joyful but tiring day.

Alternate wedding

The next day they got out of bed pretty early.

First they all had breakfast with Carmen, Olga and Kim.

"Rob," Carmen said, "today it is another big day for you. The broom is not allowed to see the bride in her bride's dress before the wedding, so I will help you to become a pretty bride."

All the women laughed, so did Rob. He could appreciate their surprise.

"If you were other woman, I would have been awfully ashamed, but you all have seen me in my most vulnerable position, while I was crying and being humiliated. You all had no part in that, except some beating on my arse and gangbang me," Rob looked a little disturbed, "but that was my own fault. In fact, what you did was erotic, and had nothing to do with what Jenny and Marion later performed. So, I appreciate your help Carmen and I can show myself to you girls as a bride. Yes, it will be fun."

"Maybe I can hire you afterwards as a French maid? I would like that very much," Olga joked, but also with a serious undertone.

Helena quickly said: "Before it's getting out of hand, let's first do our ceremony, and we will see if we can have some more fun in the future together. The mental wounds are still fresh, Olga."

"Sorry Helena and Rob," Olga said a bit ashamed, "I got carried away a bit. But nevertheless, I still have to compliment you: you were incredible sexy."

All of the women agreed with that and talked about that occasion, while Rob was thinking back to that particular day. That part of the day he enjoyed, he had to please these women, but it also gave him power over them. He pleased them and after their first orgasm, it was pretty easy for him to give them a second or more orgasms. He smiled in himself and looked with great tenderness to his women. He knew that they all cared for him, and were more than just normal friends. He got a warm glow and felt suddenly his dick rising.

Rob said: "I'm going to take a shower."

Carmen replied, "Wait Rob, I'm coming with you. We have a lot to do, before I can clad you in your bridal gown."

Rob wanted to walk to the main bedroom, where he and Helena spend the night, but Carmen said to him: "You are to come to my bedroom Rob. I have things ready for you."

Rob followed her and when he set foot in her bedroom, he saw a beautiful brides dress on the bed. He wanted to pick up, but Carmen said "You get plenty of time to wear it, now let's take a shower first and then I'll start."

A bit amazed Rob followed Carmen to her bathroom, and soon they had a shower together. He felt her breast against his chest and saw her shaven cunny. His dick began to rise, he couldn't help it.

Carmen laughed when she saw his reaction on her and said "You have to wait until this afternoon before you may use it. We will all have our private party, girls amongst each other."

"Okay, first I will get rid of your body hair," Carmen said, "I will use a special crème, after a few minutes you can shower it off. I just use a razor now for the longer hairs."

She started to shave his pubic hair. Rob kept it short, but he now became complete hairless. Then the crème was applied and after five minutes he showered again. He felt his smooth skin and liked it.

"It's just a temporary solution, if you want to get rid of it permanent, it will be a long treatment, but for today that will be sufficient. Please take a seat," Carmen pointed to the chair at her make-up table.

"I won't overdue it, I don't want to make you look ridiculous, but just accentuate your feminine side; just a shadow around your eyes, and dark eyebrows. Then some powder on your cheeks, to give you a bit tan. I will color your lips rouge, the color they used in the fifties. That's the only thing I really accentuate, and it won't go off, even if you perform certain tasks," she teased him.

She did everything, as she told him.

"Mmm, what about false eyelashes, I have brought with me some very subtle ones, not very long, but just to accentuate your beautiful eyes. Yes, I bring them on."

Rob looked in the mirror and saw his face change, from a man to; he cannot describe it, not to a female but a bit in between. Very strange, he had been made up before, but it never felt good, he didn't fool himself. His face was very male and nothing would ever change that. But what Carmen did was different; he was no caricature of a woman, but more or less the female side of himself. He liked what he saw.

"You do a great job on me, I never seen myself this way," Rob said grateful.

"Most men who cross dress like you, and use make-up and so on, exaggerate. Those men don't want to see a trace of their male being, but you never can hide that. But what you can do is bring out the softer side of a man, and that is what I hope to achieve on you. I think I can be proud on myself and you of course," Carmen smiled and gave him a kiss.

"I will never forget what you did to me that afternoon, and I have the permission from Helena that we can repeat that, under the condition that she is present. I think that is a good idea, I don't want any troubles."

"Nor will I," Rob replied.

Then Carmen applied false nails on him and he was ready.

"Don't ruin your stockings with these long nails Rob," Carmen warned him, "Let's finish you."

She handed him a white satin suspender belt and white seamed stockings.

Rob carefully put them on, and while doing it, his dick became erect again.

"Naughty, maybe I have to put ice on it," Carmen teased him.

Then she gave him frilly satin open crotch panties; when Rob put these on, his balls and dick were free, but his arse wasn't covered too by satin or lace.

"Mmm, nice. I think there is a purpose for you to wear those open panties today," Carmen teased him again. "Helena sure knows what she does, she has a good taste. When will you visit my shop again Rob? I have some new lingerie to show you, very retro. I know you love the fifties style, so do I, whenever something new is on the market, I try to get it for my shop, and sometimes for myself."

She stood behind Rob and fastened a white very frilly strapless bra on him. A short satin and lace camisole followed. "We have to keep your genitals free, therefore this camisole instead of a slip," Carmen told him.

"And now for your dress, stand up love, and raise your arms above your head."

Rob did as he was told and very careful Carmen slid the bridal gown over his head, putting his arms in the sleeves and then pulled it down.

Rob lowered his arms and looked amazed in the mirror. He saw a bride with just a slight resemblance of the old himself. The dress was made of satin, with a lot of lace on the shoulders, sleeves and hem. The dress ended just above his ankles.

"I almost forgot," Carmen said, "I have a wig that has been made for this occasion." She placed it on his head and lowered a blonde wig.

It was held in place by some sort of rubber, what stuck on his head. Nevertheless it could easily be removed. The wig felt as if it was his own hair, in fact it existed out of 100% human hair. At the front side it ended above his eyes, in a pony, on the sides it covered his ears and at the back the hair rested in a slight curl upon his shoulders.

Carmen picked up a small diadem and fastened it at the front of his hair.

The bride's veil followed, half long, felt over his shoulders and was made of see-through nylon with traces of lace.

"You can wear this for covering your face Rob, but I think it is nicer to just let it flow upon your shoulders and let them all have a good look on your face. We will take a few pictures of you and Helena, to remember this occasion. You look lovely," and again Carmen kissed him.

"Now for your shoes," and Carmen handed him four inch high heeled white PVC pumps.

"I know you walk easy on them, in fact you are more comfortable walking on these than me."

Rob went sitting on the bed, very cautious, and slipped on the heels. He stood up, and turned to see the image of his heels in combination with seamed stockings in the mirror. Everything looked good.

"I think I'm ready," Rob said.

"Yes, go to your room and wait there. I have to dress myself also." The only clothes she was wearing while she was helping him with make-up and dressing, were her panties and bra.

"Out with you, I need some privacy," Carmen said.

Rob went to his room and waited there. Helena wasn't in their room; she also must be dressing in one of the guestrooms. He wondered why.

The party

About 20 minutes or so, there was a knock on the door.

"Are you ready Rob?" he heard someone ask.

"Come in," Rob answered, he opened the bedroom door and gave access to Kim.

She looked marvelous; her face was beautiful made up, red lips, black eye shadow and black curved eyebrows. She had long silver earrings.

She was dressed in a simple black satin skirt, short at the front side, and medium long at the back; just below her knee. Her top consisted of a black satin corset with shoulder straps; and a black satin collar around her neck.

The four inch heeled boots almost reached her knees and the black seamed stockings ended just below the front of her skirt; Rob could see her suspender. Her arms were covered with black satin gloves that went up to her elbow.

"You look stunning," Rob complimented Kim; "but you remind me dressed like this, to a certain occasion where you were present also."

Kim pretended not to hear him and gave no word.

"Just walk with me Rob," Kim said, "soon all will be clear."

Kim gave support to Rob, while they walked down the stairs.

"One more floor Rob," Kim said.

"But that will be the basement Kim, I have enough of basements," Rob shivered.

Kim felt sorry for Rob and said "Sorry Rob, you have to go through this meeting, otherwise you will be traumatized the rest of your life. Nothing bad will happen to you, believe me."

They walked through a corridor until they reached a large wooden door. Behind it he heard music play, a wedding march.

Rob smiled; they wouldn't play a wedding march in a dungeon. He felt relieved.

Kim opened the door for him and gave him an arm as they together walked inside the room.

The room was almost completely empty, only a few cupboards were placed at the back.

All walls were covered with long Bordeaux colored velvet curtains. The floor was covered with a thick red carpet and in the middle of the room lay 4 mattresses, covered with black satin sheets.

It was warm in the room, although he couldn't see the source of the heating.

On the walls, on every three feet, lanterns gave a soft yellow light.

And behind the mattresses was Helena standing, dressed in a long pink southern belle wedding dress, full of lace and ruffles.

Olga and Carmen, dressed exactly like Kim, watched his arrival standing next to Helena.

"Come to me Rob," Helena smiled softly on his appearance.

Carefully Rob walked around the satin covered mattresses, he didn't want to stumble or fall in his bridal gown, which would really embarrass him.

When he stood beside her, Helena adjusted his veil and French kissed him a couple of seconds. Their tongues found each other and Rob became horny thinking about these beautiful, sexy women and the coming event.

Finally Helena let go of him, she took his hand and said: "I will ask you a few questions. You answer with yes or no. These questions only refer to our love-making, nothing else. Just to make things clear between us from now on. I also ask you to trust me, I am no Marion or Jenny and I only want the best for you."

The three women, who were standing now next to Helena, looked at him very serious. They are examining my face expression, Rob thought, this is a kind of a friends group, and their friendship goes deeper than normal friends. He always thought that the friendship between Helena, Carmen, Olga and Kim was based on living in the same neighborhood. He realized that they must have known each other for a long time, probably longer than the time they lived in the village.

Rob replied with some hesitation: "You are now talking the same way as Marion did, before setting foot in her dungeon. You scare me."

"Rob, this has nothing to do with that. But, before we continue, I must say that what will happen between us is based upon your own sexual behavior. You like to cross dress and you want sometimes a mild spanking and even other things. You yourself told me that.

At this moment you have a trauma, and I completely understand that, but time will heal. But, I don't want to squander any more time; therefore we do this little ceremony. You have fallen of a horse, and I will put you on it again, otherwise you will never ride a horse again, because you are afraid. Do you follow me?"

"I think I do, Helena," Rob answered with a soft voice.

"Will you fuck me when I ask you, Rob?"

Rob said "Yes."

"If I want to fuck you, will you let me?"

Again Rob said "Yes."

"Will you fuck my here present friends when I ask you, Rob?"

Amazed Rob said "Yes."

"If I demand that my here present friends can fuck you, will you obey Rob?"

Still amazed Rob said "Yes."

Helena kissed him and thanked him. Carmen, Olga and Kim did the same to him and Helena.

"Then welcome to our friends group, Rob. I will tell more at an appropriate time, but for now I tell you this: it is obvious that Carmen, Olga and Kim are intimate friends and now you are invited in our little circle.

Rob, in a figure of speech; I want to put you on your horse right now," Helena spoke to him firmly.

"Turn around, go on your hands and knees on the mattress."

With some reluctance Rob did as was asked.

Marion then took the lower part of his bridal gown, turned it over his head so Rob's face was covered with satin and lace. His petticoats were also pushed towards his head, so he couldn't see anything anymore.

His arse was bare, because he was still wearing the open-crotch panties.

Helena stepped out of her dress. Beneath it she wore PVC thigh-high boots, stockings attached to a PVC waist-cincher and a PVC cupless bra. If Rob could have seen her now, he had been afraid of the resemblance to what Marion had been wearing sometimes.Helena attached a strap-on, in fact it was exactly the same as Marion had used on him, and started lubricating it. Kim, Olga and Carmen did the same. They had removed their skirts, and they all picked up and fastened their strap-ons.

Rob still was wondering what all these women were doing. He had heard the rustle of clothes and now the women were giggling.

Then he felt how someone dropped jelly on his arse, and then slide one finger, no two fingers in him. He moaned.

"I already thought you would like that, you played this game before and now we continue. This is the horse I meant Rob," Helena said.

She withdrew her fingers and slowly intruded his behind with her strap-on. She knew he could have it, so she didn't took much time in letting him get used to the dildo. Soon she was behind his sphincter and started seriously ass fucking him.

After a while, Rob was moaning, Helena stopped and said: "Next."

Carmen stepped forward with exactly the same strap-on as Helena and the procedure was repeated.

Olga and Kim did the same and finally they all had fucked him with their strap-on. Rob didn't know what to do, laugh or cry, he felt a bit humiliated. On the other hand, according to Helena, it was meant as treatment for his trauma. Rob didn't think he had a trauma; he only became very suspicious when people said 'you can trust me'.

Helena pulled his petticoats and wedding gown back and told Rob to stand up.

Rob saw all four women standing before him, smiling and laughing, their strap-ons still attached to their body.

Rob joked: "Now is a good time to take a photo."

Helena replied "Wait and see; you have no idea."

"Girls," Helena ordered the other women, "let's undress him and take what is ours."

They quickly removed their strap-ons and eager grab Rob, took off his bridal gown and shoes, and laid him on a mattress, his throbbing dick pointing to the ceiling.

Helena covered his mouth with her shaven pussy, and ordered him to lick her. At the same time Carmen positioned herself over his dick, let it glide inside her and started to ride.

Olga was tickling his balls and with her other hand masturbating herself, while Kim went on her knees next to Rob's head and started to kiss Helena and caressed her breasts.

Everywhere Rob looked he saw sexy dressed woman, smiling at him and he knew they only were present now, for his and their pleasure.

Life was good.