A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be sad," Rob laughed "I will arrange a session with Marion for you."

Holly scared "That is not what I intended, you know that."

"Don't worry, I was just joking," Rob said "It seems I will get another parcel soon. At the reception they are probably wondering what is going on. Never mind. Will you help me with it? I have no idea for what I need your help, but the email suggested that I can't put it on by myself."

"No problem Rob, I'm glad that your wife has so much confidence in me," Holly replied.

And as promised, around noon Rob got a message from reception "Package has been delivered for you; you have to sign for it."

Rob immediately went to the reception to pick it up. The same woman from the week before was holding a paper for him to sign. "I hope you were satisfied with our last delivery," she said with a smile, "I have another beautiful garment for you. As a courtesy we included black fully fashioned stockings, with a seam of course. Your wife mentioned that it is for you, and I remembered you well, so we figured out which model will fit you the best. I hope you like what you are to receive. I even was invited by your wife to take a look when you entertain visitors. I think I accept the invitation; I have her address. I will see you soon I hope. And you really should thank your wife for this present, she has an excellent taste," and then she left the building.

Not another one who knows, Rob sighed. He was thinking of the Saturday session with Marion's friends, and he knew that the fun would be at his expense.

With some haste he walked back to his office, where Holly waited for him with eager anticipation.

"This package contains my new outfit," Rob explained "it was the same lady as last week who delivered it, and Jenny told her that the present would be for me personally. A few more people who know and I can't show myself in public anymore. I would be the joke of the office." The last sentence he spoke with some resentment.

"Don't bother," Holly said trying to ease him, "If you go along with Marion you will be financially independent, and you can do what you like. Still, if you should leave, I would miss you very much," Holy sighed.

"I have no idea what I will do if I resign here, but if it's normal work, I might need a secretary. But let's not anticipate on that yet," Rob was for a moment in deep thoughts. Then he opened the parcel. Inside was a similar box as last week, from the same exclusive lingerie store.

He opened the box and took out a black satin heavy boned corset with eight suspenders, with lace at the cups and bottom. The corset was front-closing and at the back there were small ropes, which had to be pulled to give you an hourglass figure. The box also contained 2 pairs of 1five denier stockings with seam.

"She must be afraid that I will ruin my stockings soon, but she knows what she does: if one stocking has a run, you can use another stocking from the other pair of stockings and do the same when you get once more a run. So you can make much longer use of these dainty items," Rob explained.

Holly astonished said "They surely did their best to make you feel better; I sure wish I had such good friends who would give me this kind of gifts."

She took the corset from Rob and said "It still is pretty early to do it now. We can do it at the end of the day."

"Good idea," Rob said "I don't think I'm going to wear this often. Maybe if my back is hurting, then it will be helpful; but for now, I don't know."

"I think it will give you a perfect hourglass figure. You told me that you have to serve ladies next Saturday? I think it will be a splendid occasion to wear it. Then you won't be so tired in the evening," Holly remarked.

"Yes, that's true, you are right as always. You are much too clever," Rob said with a softened smile.

"Holly, I'm going to shop for an hour or so. You have my mobile number, if there are any problems, don't hesitate to contact me," and in a rush he left the office and went out to the busy shopping streets.

He called for a cab and gave the directions to the address of the expensive lingerie shop. When he arrived the shop looked dark, but trying the door it opened.

At the counter a pretty lady was standing and she turned to him when he entered the shop, looking around.

"Good afternoon sir, Can I help you?" she asked "oh, it's you." She had recognized him; it was the woman who had brought the items to his office.

"Did you have any complains about the items, Mr. G?" she asked.

"Absolutely not," Rob answered "but I want to buy also a corset for my secretary, and stockings, and panties and a full-slip."

"For your secretary, she must be very special," she asked.

"Holly is very special to me, and she had admitted to me that she never received such a present. I thought then you get it from me. And so here I am. So I think she is a size thirty-eight, can you show me some lingerie with satin and lace. I don't want plain material, it must be exclusive."

"All in our shop is exclusive, but I understand what you meant. One moment please." While she walked to the back of the shop Rob saw that she wore a tight black skirt with a split, and the stockings with seam on her legs in combination with the high heels made her look very sexy.

"Do you have a preference for a color?" she asked.

"Do you have anything in auburn red?" Rob asked.

"In fact we have a new collection in that color, it's not hot at the moment but I think it's a beautiful color" she said.

"I think it is a classic color, but I think I'll give her a black corset," Rob answered.

"Perfect choice, I even got a black cupless corset with auburn red colored lace that will suit the rest of the lingerie if you agree," she said "btw, since we met a few times, my name is Carmen."

"Hi Carmen, my first name is Rob," he replied, "So you are the Carmen Marion spoke about."

"I hope nothing but good," Carmen answered amused.

"So we have a full-slip, knickers, corset and the stockings. I think she will be pleased. May I suggest a matching bra and suspender belt? A suspender belt is much easier to wear than a corset. A bra with the same bust size as the corset, I took 36B and if is not ok, it can always be changed," Carmen said.

"Carmen, may I ask you a personal question? What did my wife tell you about the meeting, or better said, you are aware of the show I must perform, probably intimate?" Rob asked.

"Rob, that is ok. I am not attached to anyone and I think it will be very erotic to be present at your performance. And to be honest, I am bi-sexual, and your wife is very attractive. So I hope indeed to get some steamy, wild sex; and I already shiver at the thought that you will be forced to give me an orgasm with your tongue," and Carmen looked at him with lust glittering eyes.

Rob shook his head "You already know more than me. I suspected that something like you described would occur; now you have it confirmed."

Carmen startled "I thought you knew."

"Now I know," Rob said, "it doesn't matter. I find you are very sexy and attractive; I cannot wait to make you scream of delight. It's a pity we both have work to do at the moment."

"Who would have thought one week ago that we would have a conversation like this," Carmen said smiling "I see you soon." She carefully packed the lingerie, bagged it and gave it to Rob and after Rob paid they said goodbye.

Rob called a cab again and soon he was back at the office, carrying his bag with presents for Holly.

She was sitting at her desk, when he reached his own room. She saw the bag, but decided not to ask anything, since Rob didn't made efforts to tell her about his affairs.

When it was almost time to go home, Rob asked Holly is she still was obliged to help him.

"You don't have to," Rob said, "it is an affair between me and Jenny, and I can imagine that you are fed up with the whole matter."

"Of course I will help you," Holly said, "but I don't think this is the right place to fit the corset. I don't see me here with my foot on your back pulling the cords, even it is in the bathroom. I have a better idea: let's do it at my place. I live nearby as you know."

Rob said "Perfect, then I will finally view your apartment. I have no idea what to expect. You have been several times to our house, but you didn't tell about your whereabouts."

So they left together the building, with Rob carrying the packages and walked towards Rob's car.

Still he didn't tell Holly about the bag, he wanted to make her curious.

Rob threw the packages at the back seat, and they drove off to Holly's apartment.

At a certain point Holly couldn't withstand her curiosity any longer and asked "What is in that bag. You were absent for a pretty long time this afternoon and I really wondered what you were doing, all by yourself."

"Be patient dear, I will show you when we are in your apartment," Rob teased her.

Rob parked his car before Holly's apartment. Holly opened the door and gave access to her little palace.

Rob was amazed to see how she had decorated the apartment, what was in fact a studio. It contained only one other door with a little female figure on it, obviously her bathroom.

The room had soft tone colors, such as pink painted walls and furniture what she had painted herself in pastel blue and violet colors.

A red carpet covered her floor. A table with a couple of seats around it was placed in the center.

At one side of the room was her small kitchen, and the back of the room contained her bed. Her bed was an illusion of satin, lace and ruffles, very romantic, also in pink.

Rob had the feeling he stepped into the world of Alice in Wonderland.

But he had to admit: she had made herself a very cozy home.

"Make yourself comfortable," Holly said, "What do you want to drink. Tea, coffee or me?" she said with a smile.

"You know I prefer you," Rob answered seriously. "But coffee is fine."

Holly started a coffee-machine and soon they each had a cup of coffee.

Rob grabbed the bag and gave it to Holly.

"For me?" she asked "I thought you had bought yourself some extra things for the weekend."

"It is for you," Rob said, "but under one condition. I want you to wear it while you are fitting the corset on me. So first you put on your lingerie, I will help you. You have seen me naked, this time I want to see you naked also and I want to see you in lingerie."

Holly blushed "It will be exciting, yes, let's do it," and she started to undress herself. Soon she was naked, Rob saw that she had shaven her labia and she had rather large cuntlips. "Ohh, you look nice," he said, and he felled on his knees before her and started to lick the outside of her cunt.

Holly moaned "This feels so good, but don't you want to see me in lingerie first?"

"Quickly then," Rob said and helped her unpacking.

"This is really nice Rob, so smooth and soft. You sure know how to please a woman," Holly held the slip before her body.

"Put on your corset first, I can help you with that. But your corset is somewhat softer than mine; I want you to feel really good in it."

Holly started to fit up her corset and Rob helped her with the back. He pulled the cords and mentioned "It has the same fastening as my corset; when it's in place you can put it out by unhooking the front clips.

Not to tight?" Rob asked when he was done.

Holly's breasts stood proud forward through the holes of the corset. Her nipples were stiff and Rob had to control himself not to caress them.

"No, this is new to me, but it gives me a very empowering feeling, very strange. It feels good and erotic also," Holly stated.

"Fasten your stockings, but don't wear your French knickers or panties, so I can caress you while you are helping me with my corset," Rob commanded.

"But I will wear the slip now, it is so lovely. The color is nice too; you really have done your best. Rob, thank you, it is the first time of my life somebody gave me something this beautiful.

And it is very erotic; I will wear it at the office also, so I can tease you by exposing the hem of my slip and also by showing my garter belt. Mmm, I already have fun when I think of your reaction," Holly said with naughty smile.

Then Holly stood before Rob, wearing her slip and her corset with attached stockings. She also put on her not so high heels, what made her look fantastic.

Rob got a dry mouth seeing her like that "I never thought you would look so great, you have turned into a vamp," and kissed her on her lips.

She pushed him back saying "We still have you to do, turn around please." Rob undressed himself fast and putted on his corset. First he fastened the fore clips of the corset and then Holly started pulling the cords at his back.

"One moment," she said, and kicked out her shoes. Then she planted one foot against his back and started pulling.

"You are pulling it too tight, it's hurting my chest," Rob said, but in the meanwhile he brought his hand to her cunt and softly caressed her cuntlips, already wet.

"I have to give you a figure, so shut up," Holly said and carried on. Holly made sure that the middle of the corset was smaller than the bottom and top, so that the hourglass figure appeared.

Finally she was ready "You have to get used to it, but I'm sure after a while you will enjoy the benefits of this corset," Holly explained, "now you fasten your nylons to the garters," and so Rob did.

They now both wear their corset and stockings. "I want to make love to you," Rob said, and he lifted Holly and carried her to her bed.

He caressed her breasts through her slip. "I'm glad I bought a cupless corset for you." Then he brought his head between her legs under her slip and started licking the inside of her cunt.

"You taste so good," and continued licking her cuntlips. He pushed out his tongue as deep as possible and Holly moaned of pleasure. He circled up and down and then sucked her clitoris, what became harder and harder.

Then down again and he sucked first her left outer cunt fold and then her right cunt fold. Her juices kept flowing and he loved the taste of it. Then back to her clitoris again and licked it faster and faster. Holly rocked in response, her body jiggled, she was moaning softly and she took deep gasping breathes.

When Holly finally did orgasm, it was so wild; that Rob got some of her juices spurted in his face.

"You really needed that," Rob said with a smile.

Holly still could not say a word. She still was breathing heavily.

"Oh yes," Holly finally said "I want much more of this," and she took his member in her mouth.

Then Rob started to breathe heavily "Holly, what are you doing to me?" and he pushed his hips to her face.

Holly then swallowed his dick as deep as possible and tried to suck it in her throat. She made movements with her tongue around his base while trying to eat his dick with her throat.

Rob never experienced this before. He now in turn was breathing heavily. Then he warned "I'm coming," but Holly just doubled her speed and let him slide through her mouth faster and faster. With a cry Rob came, but Holly kept her mouth closed and swallowed all of his cum.

Finally his dick softened and she opened her mouth and let go his dick. With a grin, Holly wiped of her mouth and said "I hope that I can drink much more of your cum, and more often."

"I never have had a deep throat experience before; it felt great. You have qualities I never ever had expected," Rob sighed, "and never before I was squirted in my face, you sure are a very remarkable woman."

Holly said a bit ashamed "I can't help that, sometimes I come so intense that I squirt."

"I love it," Rob said "I like your taste and I want more," and he grabbed her nyloned legs, stroked them, pushed her legs from another and bend down. Then he putted his fully opened mouth over her pussy and started to eat her. He licked and slurped and sucked as if he didn't have had any drink for days.

Holly moaned and sighed and started breathing heavily again.

"Ahh Rob, you make me come again," and Rob ran his tongue back and forth over her button of pleasure.

Holly pushed her pussy against his face and she shuddered as she came again.

"So nice, so sweet," she murmured "I will never let you go," and she lifted Rob's face and kissed him. "Now you come inside me," and she started stroking his cock and slowly Rob became fully erect again.

Holly then glide away from Rob, turned him over and climbed on him. She guided his cock in her and she laid down on him.

She then stroked her nyloned legs over his nyloned legs, what gave them both a very sensual feeling.

"I want to do this the entire night; I want you to come in me and after that we eat something and then we do it again and again. This feels sooo nice. I won't let you go to work tomorrow, I want that you eat me tomorrow and then I will eat you and ohhh god...," she screamed.

Rob trusted in and out and tried to avoid that he came too soon, but he couldn't held much longer and with a cry he came in her.

Afterwards they lay in each other's arms, with their legs strangled and Rob stroked her breasts, while Holly moved her legs inside his.

"I never knew this dressing up could be so sensuous, it gives an extra dimension to making love. It makes me extra horny," Holly said, "if I wasn't so tired I would do it again."

After a while Rob stood up and with some effort he took off his corset and stockings.

"If you don't mind I take a quick shower," Rob said.

"I'll join you," Holly answered and they took a hot shower together.

"I want you to stay here tonight and hold me in your arms. I need that so much."

"I will stay here Holly, and we both don't go to work tomorrow. I have to go to Jenny and Marion and I'm sure they have some way to get even with me. I expect some heavy duty, or better said a painful duty," Rob watched Holly to see her reaction.

"You have a lucky wife to have you as husband," Holly answered. "And now she has a girlfriend also," Rob said, "I want to see their reaction if I tell them that I want to introduce another girlfriend. I know you like women too Holly."

"Not all women, but yes, I think I could make a threesome with you and Jenny or even a foursome including Marion. You in the middle of 3 horny women, you will be screwed," she said with a smile.

"But Rob, don't mention anything yet. I don't want to spoil things for you. Just settle with them and I'll be waiting for you to introduce me."

"Yes, you are right as usual. I had been carried away. First I have to endure coming weekend, who knows what will happen. But, if I get really hurt again, I'm really out, for good, presents or not. And if I must I'll divorce Jenny, the S&M game is for me not as important as for them," Rob said.

"You underestimate their feelings towards you Rob and I now know why. You are such a kind man; you know I would have you any day. They won't let go of you, just go along with their games and who knows, maybe I'll join soon. I want to make your arse reddish also; I would love to see that."

"You also," Rob moaned "isn't 2 mistresses enough? Why do you women always want to hurt my arse?"

"Because you have such a nice arse," Holly replied laughing "and now come in my arms and let's cuddle a bit."

Thursday-daytime

The next morning, after having good sex again, Rob picked up his lingerie what he didn't want to wear so early, and said Holly goodbye, while kissing and fondling her a bit.

Holly was crying, but she knew, she had to let him go.

He wasn't aware of Jenny and Marion who were sitting in a car almost next to his car. They were observing them, and smiled to each other. "Another punishment reason and maybe Holly will cooperate with us, I think she will. I am fond of her and I would love to include her in our game," Jenny spoke.

1...34567...13