A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She really is a cute," Marion replied, "I sure would like to taste her."

"Naughty, naughty," Jenny replied "let's see whether we can make her join our little scheme."

In the meantime Rob headed home. He needed to pack his belongings and also wanted to wear his corset when he would drive to Marion's house.

He also thought about bringing something special as a present for Jenny and Marion, but he was wondering what would be suitable.

Then he knew suddenly, thinking about what happened the last time. He remembered seeing it in an S&M magazine and it was called a ball parachute. It is used for stretching your balls, and it existed of a leather harness with the possibility to hang a weight on it. But because the harness would protect his balls, he thought it was a good idea. And Marion could use it also for making things uncomfortable for him by using weights, but because they gave him the promise that all would be done in consultation with him, the pain would be bearable.

He also thought about Saturday, then he would be serving all the women. He thought that Jenny and Marion have to sort out, what he was going to wear. And maybe he could buy something on Friday.

If he would go out for shopping, he would leave the house for a few hours, and his mistresses then couldn't punish him or whatever they had in store for him. He was certain that they would make him pay for being rude, but he didn't care much.

Rob decided to drive immediately to a sex shop in the neighborhood, to buy his ball protector.

He asked the owner of the shop to make a pretty packaging for the parachute and accompanying weights, because it was a gift for 2 handsome ladies.

Since they were having dinner in a restaurant that evening, and they had announced to tease him, he thought it would be a good idea to turn the tables on them. Therefore he bought 2 eggs with remote control, but he wouldn't tell them about the remote control. He smiled in anticipation.

He also decided to buy flowers and some chocolate.

Finally he bought a few bottles of good wine and thought by himself that buying these presents would make things better between him, Marion and Jenny.

When he finished his little shopping trip, he made preparations for his journey.

After a bit struggling, he managed to wear his corset; he fastened his stockings to the garters and made sure the seams were straight. For the rest he wore his normal male clothing.

He took his weekend bag with extra clothes, even some extra nylons and a suspender belt, his flowers, wine, chocolate and the special packet and he departed.

Thursday evening to the restaurant

When Rob arrived at Marion's mansion, the front door opened and he was greeted by Jenny and Marion.

Jenny threw herself in his arms with making excuses again and again.

Marion just hugged him and whispered "We know about you and Holly."

Rob spoke firmly "Let's get into the house and let's talk it over immediately."

He threw his bags in a corner in the hall and directly went to the living room and seated himself in one of the comfortable chairs.

Jenny sat beside him and took his hand "Rob, we know what had happened, in fact, in a way it was our doing. Although we can have much fun with just us 3, you know the saying '3 is a crowd'.

One of us could get jealous and we want to avoid that at all costs. That's why we made a plan to introduce Holly to you. We know her well (both) and she is a very kind and gentle woman. I know she has always been in love with you, you didn't notice, but women do, and she always behaved so modest, I felt sorry for her. And then it came to me, maybe I can make you fell for her, I know I already have, I always wanted to do a threesome with her, but couldn't make it clear to you.

So we made our little scheme to make you get intimate with her.

This morning after you left at her place (Rob blushed), we took her out and bought her some things and so on. You yourself had asked us to do that for her. It was a very enjoyable day.

And, I must say, she immediately confessed and asked me to forgive her. I for my part joked that she could make it up with me, to give me an orgasm." Jenny winked.

"Anyway, to make a long story short, Holly will join us on Monday. We changed a rule; not just you and I will sticker a piece of paper with yes or no, but also Holly. We want 100% cooperation and if someone doesn't feel good about it, he or she can do that anonymous. That means that if Holly or one of us rejects the coming arrangement, we have to find another solution," Jenny concluded.

Rob said "Sorry Jenny, but I couldn't resist her. It suddenly appeared to me what a lovely person she really is. I worked some years with her; I spend nearly as much time with her as with you and still never really saw her. It must have been hard for her, if you say she had a crush on me."

"Nonsense Rob, Marion and I planned it. Of course you would get intimate with her when we asked her, no doubt about that. To be honest I'm a bit proud of you that you always kept a gentleman, Holly told me that you have made love to her only last Wednesday," Jenny said.

"And Thursday morning," Rob mumbled.

"Whatever, now I feel much better with having an affair with Marion. And my feelings toward you haven't changed; I only want something different sometimes. To be honest, this evening I want your dick inside me," Jenny said.

"And I want that also, you are virile enough, Jenny told me," Marion remarked "so we have a busy evening before us. First we go out to dinner in a fancy restaurant, and I'm sure we will have a great time there. I see you are wearing your corset, that is fantastic. We will change our clothes in something more suitable for the occasion and then we will leave."

"One moment" Rob said "I have some presents here, flowers, chocolate and wine, but also a little device that I both want you to wear when we are going to the restaurant. To say it blunt: you have to put it in your cunt, you leave the cord attached to it dangling out, so you can pull it out easy, but each time you move, you can feel a ball roll inside the egg. The man from the sex shop said that some women sometimes climaxed right in the middle of the street, so I hope you get some fun from it."

Rob continued "I also have bought a device to protect my balls, safety first; you can even hang a weight on it."

"Of course, I should have thought about that sooner," Marion said "a parachute. Okay, that gives me confidence that this idea of us will work. You are thinking along, I appreciate that. Any other idea's you have come up?"

"I understood from Carmen, she is coming also I believe on Saturday, that I will have to serve all of the women. I think it's appropriate for me to wear the right uniform, a maid's dress or something. Or have you anticipated and I already have one in my closet?" Rob asked.

"Don't worry about that," Marion replied, "I have exactly what you need, as a matter of fact I made some sort of menu what we are going to do on Saturday."

"You didn't know whether I would be coming here," Rob remarked a bit angry "I feel used to be honest, and so will Holly if she finds out."

"No, that isn't true. We didn't force you to do anything; we only pushed a little by giving some hints. Holly could have refused; you yourself could have thought that you didn't need her etc. We all have a free will," Jenny said, "and even now you don't have to do anything. We are still in the phase of testing our feelings about each other and everything around. Remember, it's a game for all and we all have to enjoy it. Let's talk at the restaurant further about this item. I'm getting hungry," and Jenny and Marion left to do a quick change of clothes.

When they came back they both walked a bit strange, they took slow paces on their high heeled boots.

They both wore knee-length black dresses of a flowing satin material, Jenny's dress also had some lace accents at the hem and breast party, while the dress of Marion was plain but still very elegant.

They look ravishing.

"That thing of yours, I get the shivers," Jenny said, "if it annoys me I will get rid of it."

"And so will I," Marion agreed "I just wanted to have a good meal."

"Right," Rob said, "And you had something said about teasing me in the restaurant. One way direction, again I will be screwed."

"This has nothing to do with the rest," Marion said.

"I disagree," Rob said, "I am a bit reluctant to say, but remember: everything is about me. How I have to serve, how I will be spanked and so on, how I will be humiliated and what else you have in mind. I am the constant factor who has to undergo things."

"Yes," Marion said, "and I am the one who is administering. I have to find out what you like or not, how far I can go with you, what you bear and even exercise with my whip, to get proper results and not really make you suffer. This thing of ours is a two-way direction. You like to dress in woman clothes and wear pretty lingerie; I have to find a way so that can happen without being annoying."

"Let's go to the restaurant!" Jenny said and ended the discussion.

Fifteen minutes later Rob parked his car nearly at the entrance of the restaurant, went out of the car; walked around it and opened the backseat door.

"We have arrived ladies," and helped Jenny and Marion getting out the car by lending them a hand.

He closed off his car and they walked to the restaurant door. Jenny and Marion walked in front of him, and he had a good look on their legs. Mmm, nice legs with seamed stockings, I love that, he thought.

They walked into the restaurant and got a quiet table at the back of the restaurant. Rob was sitting with his back to the wall, so he could observe the other guests, and both Marion as Jenny took the opposite seats.

He knew they did that on purpose, he expected some play with stockinged feet and his dick. The fact they were out in public made it very exciting. He had inside fun, thinking of the devices.

The waiter came; they ordered some wine, gave up what they wanted for their main course and started talking again.

"Marian, I have thought about what you were saying and you are right, you (and Jenny) have to do your part also. It's indeed give and take, for both sides. My problem is of course that I am always the one who will suffer, one way or another. I already know that I won't always be in the mood for that."

"I like that," Marion said "when you are not in the mood you will be recalcitrant, and I have an extra reason to punish you. You seem to forget one thing: men do anything when they are horny. So as long I have you in an aroused state, you will go along. That is the whole point of it all: you are horny, I get horny by doing things to you (or Jenny will) and the relieve that follows for us all is so intense, that you will forget all hardship. Then we will have wild sex afterwards."

"I have a small warning for you: despite of being horny, my mind rules and if I don't want to; then I really won't, black card or whatever or not," Rob said angry.

"I'm listening," Marion replied.

"I just want to say: if I don't want to play and I really don't want to, that you have to respect my decision," Rob replied.

"I have to think about that," Marion said "with that option you undermine the mistress-slave ruling. I won't answer yet, maybe in practice we will find out what to do, without disturbing our promises to each other. After all, I open my house for you. So far I didn't ask anything back."

"Sorry Marion," Rob excused himself, "You are quite right. But I'm a bit insecure. I am fond of you and Jenny. I think the following is what I really want to say: in the game I'm a sub, but while not gaming I am myself, proud and self-assured. If I will be humiliated, I let myself being humiliated, but nobody can really humiliate me."

"I know that Rob," Marion said "and that's why I like to do that so much. You endure the things we do out of love for us. And we do the same to you. My cunt is dripping of excitement at the moment, and that thing what you have given us, enhances that also. How about you, Jenny?"

Jenny answered "I cannot wait to go home, then put on my mistress outfit and order Rob to fuck my cunt thoroughly, and you Marion have to take me from behind. I want to be taken in the sandwich tonight. I have waited so long for you dear," she said to Rob.

Marion in the meantime slowly undid her boot and put her nyloned leg on Rob's lap, and wiggled with toes. She pushed his dick and said "Come on Rob, take it out, nobody sees us."

Rob looked around and nobody took notice of them. The first other customers who had dinner were at a distance of twenty feet at least. So he unzipped his fly and pulled out his throbbing dick. Immediately he felt another foot on his lap, now Jenny and Marion were caressing his dick with their feet.

Time for a little revenge he thought. "The waiter is coming," he said, but the women didn't stop teasing him. He placed his napkin over his belly, thus hiding the feet of the women and his manhood.

Then, the moment the waiter placed there food on the table, he pushed both buttons of the remote controls. As well Marion as Jenny gave a shriek. "Is all well, ladies?" the waiter asked.

Other guests were looking at their direction.

Jenny couldn't speak, but Marion murmured "Yes, no problem, thank you."

Then the waiter left and the guest turned around again and didn't take notice anymore.

"Turn it off," Marion said "I can't hold it much longer. You are an animal, please Rob."

With a sigh Rob pushed both buttons. Jenny had glazed eyes, she was still moaning a bit. "I think I came, oh, you planned this," she said.

"Time to get even, I thought," Rob said. "Let's eat, and then leave. I also want to play'.

"Oh, I forgot one thing. Where does Holly fit in," Rob asked.

"Easy," Marion said, "I think she will do best of both worlds. In fact, she already asked me if she could join when I told her about the game sessions. She seemed to enjoy it and wanted to join as soon as possible. I told her I want to discuss this first with you, Rob."

"She said, she wanted to see my reddened arse, I think she is very capable of being a mistress, and maybe she wants to be a sub also. I have the idea that she likes all, including the both of you," Rob answered.

"Sounds nice," Jenny spoke, "and what an experience I just had. I didn't know where to look when that waiter stood here. Nice moment," and she giggled.

"Maybe I can buy a few extra of those, and we deal them out to all of the women. Should be fun to watch their faces," Marion laughed.

They all laughed at the idea of their guests climaxing on their seats.

"Let's finish and leave," Rob said, "my dick is very tense and at the point of bursting."

Rob laid down money and they left.

Thursday night

They arrived at the house and immediately Marion commanded: "You had your fun with the device Roberta, your weekend has begun. Put off your silly men clothes and then I want to see you in a mini-skirt. So upstairs with you and don't come back until you think that you are dressed proper enough, and by that I mean: seams straight, high heels, and so on. Maybe a shave also, check all your pubic places, I want you to be as smooth as a baby!"

When Rob went upstairs, Marion said "Let's change too, Jenny. I will get the devices."

About fifteen minutes later Marion and Jenny sat comfortable at their large couch.

Marion wore a leather dress that ended wide above her knees. On her feet she wore black boots with pointed heels and attached spurs which been fastened with an elastic belt.

Jenny wore a very short PVC skirt that came just below the top of her stockings, and if she would bend her suspender belt would be clearly visible. Furthermore she wore a PVC cupless bra, and her breasts stood proud forward. On her neck she wore a wide PVC collar and her high heeled PVC boots completed the outfit.

A bit shy Rob came to the living room when he saw both his mistresses. Rob walked towards them and fell on his knees.

He didn't say anything but bow his head and looked up again.

The mistresses inspected him: he wore his highest heels, black seamed stockings, a black satin skirt and a white ruffled blouse. Underneath you could clearly see his black corset.

"I miss something," Jenny said.

"I think I know what it is," Marion said "her wig is lacking."

"Why aren't you wearing a wig?" Marion asked.

"I had no idea what to bring along from home, and I only have one old wig at home that makes me look silly," Rob answered.

"That's true," Jenny said "we didn't pay much attention to that part of the game."

"Okay, then we go out tomorrow and we will find you a suitable wig, perhaps even a few, depending on the situation," Marion said, "I know just the place for you."

"Roberta, you are permitted to take a seat, we have to talk things over for next Saturday," Marion commanded, "and Rob, before you sit, get us all a glass of whiskey first, I take it pure."

"Rob, not Roberta?" Rob asked.

"Only for this moment," Marion said "when we are finished we all pick up our role again and then the fun will start."

Marion continued "Because I invited several women, I want to make sure that everything will go well, and that you not suddenly disappear if you disagree with something. I want your word on that after I tell you what the 'menu' will be. Is that okay with you?"

"First tell me what the 'menu' contains," Rob answered.

"Right. The women will all arrive around midday. You will take them to the room next to yours, where they can change their clothing. We all will be dressed in style, and so will they do; a little surprise for you.

That afternoon you will serve them all, I think you can imagine what I mean. You don't reject anybody, they are all quiet handsome and I won't let you hurt someone by declining a small service.

I warn you, if that happens I kick you out and won't ever speak to you again. They are all my friends, healthy, without a sex partner for a long time and I promised them, let I put it blunt: at least one orgasm. And you will deliver that, you will get your time in doing so, we will have the entire afternoon.

If your tongue isn't sufficient, I will get you a dildo, but you will help them. Is that fair?" Marion asked.

"I promise you, you don't have to be afraid, I will not offend anyone. You just told they are all pretty, so I don't see any problem," Rob answered.

"You are kind Rob, I didn't expect otherwise from you. Also, you won't be alone in serving them; I found one of the ladies willing to assist you with drinks and food. Jenny and I act as mistresses, but we will keep an eye on you and will help you in secret. This is the first part.

We will dine together, and you will be serving again, I have food from a catering, but you also will be sitting with us. In fact, you are the main course," she said grinning.

"With this I mean, that I told the ladies we will give a demonstration in the dungeon. That is the second part. You will come in naked, so you take of your clothing in the research room and you wait there until I call you. Don't you forget this, it's important to create the right atmosphere, as well as for you as for us.

Also, this time you won't be the only victim. The same lady who will assist you in the afternoon wants to know how it feels to be submissive, very brave of her.

I will be the mistress and Jenny will assist me. Tomorrow you will tell us, what we can use on you. We will try some whips and floggers and you say yes or no. I also will use the cane again, because I think you are no sissy and can take some. I will use the cane very lightly and also not very often, but I think you have to endure it this time for your mistresses. I get wet already at the thought of it," the last sentence she said moaning.

1...45678...13