A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they found what they were looking for. The French maid was the easiest, about 20-30 different types. They bought a classic fifties type of French maid dress, with a white lace apron, white puffed sleeves and satin black top and skirt, underneath the skirt a white petticoat, and also a lace cap; all very feminine and pretty.

The next item was somewhat harder to find, because saloon-girl dresses came in all colors. Eventually Marion and Jenny choose a black satin dress, which had a lace red body, while the breast area was pink lace and the border of the pink lace bra was red lace. Also, the skirt part was extended with the same pink lace. The back of the dress was longer than the front part, as Marion wanted.

"I think we got ourselves a whore," Jenny said smiling. In her mind she already had visions of Rob doing his best for them, while he had been given $1 in his garter.

"I think we also will buy a soft petticoat for this dress," Marion said. So they went to lingerie dept.

From all kinds of petticoats there, they choose a knee length red laced black chiffon petticoat.

They also bought one of the longest available white chiffon petticoats for using below the Southern Belle dress.

All the stuff they brought to the proprietress of the shop, who Marion also knew intimate, and asked for making the white southern belle dress.

"Jenny," Marion said "I want you to meet Bridget here, and Bridget, this is Jenny, she is my friend."

Jenny looked better at the woman now. Bridget was in her mid-forties, a tall woman even longer than Rob, with blonde done-up hair, what made her even larger. She was good-looking, and had blue eyes with a twinkle. She wore a pin-stripe dress and pretty high heels. She obviously didn't care about her height. In one word: she was a very intimidating woman.

Marion made clear "By accident, while searching for clothes to use in a role-play what John and I sometimes also did, like now with Rob, we talked more intimate than I normally would have done with a stranger, and it became evident: Bridget is a S&M mistress, pretty professional. Everything I know I learned from her. I had it in me, but like you I needed a teacher and she was that for me. So we did a lot of sessions at first with me as sub, to feel how it was and later John played along as well."

"Yes, and I see you girls have a new friend brought with you. The way he is looking at female attire says enough to me," Bridget said.

"He is my husband," Jenny explained, "and my friend," Marion continued.

"In fact, he is our not very experienced slave, but also our buddy and soul mate. Now John is gone I asked Jenny and Rob to live at my place. I knew Jenny long before you, Bridget, and as the things developed: I am also in love with Rob and luckily Jenny isn't very jealous because she is my lover also," Marion explained.

"So the three of you live together now. And you play S&M games I think, knowing you Marion?" Bridget asked.

"Yes, we do," Marion said, "but like I said, Rob isn't very experienced, not the way John was, but he is very dedicated and he really is worshipping us, when we play. I am so fond of him, he is so sweet, so I handle him very, very carefully, and it is alright the way it now goes. And tomorrow we have a little party, then Rob can prove himself to a couple of friends, it will be very interesting."

"I'm sure it will be. Well, maybe I can borrow him once or twice, if you permit me," and Bridget looked at Jenny.

"As long as you don't kidnap him and he comes back safe, fine with me. He is his own boss, I am his wife, but can't and won't control his entire life. There he comes, you can ask him yourself," Jenny replied.

Clearly Rob had found a dress he liked. He laid the dress on the counter and Bridget picked it up and held it before her. It was a black formal length satin-silk dress, very flowing, with short sleeves and a long split in front almost up the cross.

"Ohh," all women said amazed. Bridget said "You have a very good taste. You will look stunning when you wear it."

Rob colored red "Marion and Jenny had to tell again that it is for me?"

Bridget laughed "They didn't need to tell. The first moment I saw you looking at some dresses I knew it was for yourself. And so what? I get here lots of man who are buying dresses and lingerie for themselves. As long as you feel good, why do you care about what other people might be thinking?"

"You make it sound very natural," Rob said.

"It is," Bridget said "about five percent of the males are more or less a transvestite. Thus one of every twenty man is a transvestite. Nothing to be ashamed of. But it is true; most transvestites only walk in drag at home, so it is still a great taboo."

"I didn't look at it at that way," Rob said.

"Mmm," Marion protested, "next Saturday five other women will visit us. So then there will be seven women present, and all they think it's nice to have you with us fully clothed in woman's attire, and serving us. They all think it's very erotic and none of them dislikes it, in fact, it makes them horny. So you already knew better, Rob."

"Can I ask him, Jenny?" Bridget asked.

"Sure, go ahead," Jenny answered.

"Rob, like Marion I am a mistress. In fact, I trained Marion. I would love to do some sessions with you. Like you just could hear, Jenny doesn't matter, as long she gets you back safe and sound. As reward we will get you a nice dress or something else you like. Do we have a deal?" Bridget asked Rob.

"I have to think about that, ehhh?" Rob said. "Sorry, my name is Bridget, we haven't been proper introduced. I am a woman alone, never married or engaged, I didn't want to, and I like to dominate man. So sometimes I get a male friend, but when I mention that I am a mistress, and they realize it's serious, well, you can imagine. So, to be honest, I haven't met the right one. A lot of men pretend that they want to live with a mistress, but in reality I scare them. Therefore I would be so glad if you would play with me sometimes."

"Okay," Rob said, "I want to discuss this with Marion; she knows you best, whether I'm really safe. I'm a beginner and I really dislike some of the S&M stuff. I will let you know if, and then, when we do one or more sessions. I also have obligations towards my friends and mistresses," and with a loving glance he looked at Marion and Jenny.

"You see how sweet he is," said Marion.

"I'm getting jealous," Bridget said "treat him well. Rob, I'll give you my card and then you can contact me about what you decide."

"We still need some wigs for Rob," Jenny said, "can you help us find some and give advice?"

"Sure, you are the only customers at the moment, so you can get all my attention. Come with me," and Bridget walked to another part in the store.

"Rob, we want to surprise you, can you entertain yourself a bit? Look for some lingerie or so," Marion said.

Rob didn't hesitate, he loved to buy new lingerie, and maybe Bridget had some rare pieces in her shop.

Bridget and Marion then told Bridget what they wanted and soon they had three different wigs: a black straight bob cut wig, a blonde wavy glamour wig, and the last one was a long red brown glamour wig.

Rob was in the meantime searching for something different. So far he did find a black half-slip with lace and a split, a lace bra of the same material and matching panties.

Then he found his treasure: a black bullet bra and a matching girdle with 6 suspenders. He was as glad as a child, he knew these things were very hard to find.

He brought the items to the check-out desk where all the women already stood waiting for him.

"And again he managed to surprise me," Bridget said, "I knew I had something like that, but sometimes I don't seem to find anything when you are searching for it. Well done."

Rob would pay for it, but Marion insisted she paid, and Rob then gladly accepted all his new clothing.

Marion said: "You'll wear it, and we will enjoy while looking at it. And besides, I don't know, if you still want to thank me, after you have pleased five women for an entire afternoon, while wearing your French maid's uniform."

Jenny then said: "Let's go home, we have a lot more to do today. I will drop you off Rob and Marion, and then I will do some more shopping. I was thinking of cakes to be served at the coffee, and a light dinner starting something warm food like soup with vegetables, then a cold salad and fried potatoes and as dessert ice-cream.

"Sounds good," Marion replied, "It will be easy for Rob to do. Just warm up the soup, you can deep-fry the potatoes, the salad can served as is, and the ice-cream also. And besides that, you won't be alone, as I promised. When you will do the shopping, Rob and I will play a try-out for tomorrow. We don't want Rob to leave us again, angry about something stupid, no doubt," she said serious.

"What do you mean?" Rob asked.

"Let me say it plain: I'm going to hit you this afternoon with the instruments I will use on you tomorrow for demonstration. Then we can avoid unpleasant surprises. You will know what will happen, and also, we have a volunteer, remember?"

"Get in the car and don't forget our new clothes," Jenny said.

Friday afternoon

Jenny drove fast to get them home. At arrival they unloaded the car and Jenny drove off again.

Marion and Rob brought the clothes upstairs. First he took a shower, and while showering he took off the tape and the dildo. Removing the tape was painful, but the hot water from the shower made it easier to remove. Except for the loss of some body hair, the only evidence of the tape was a red colored spot.

Marion walked into the bathroom.

"Tomorrow evening, after dinner you wait as we take our places in the dungeon. I'm going to call for you, remember, where we talked about yesterday. We do the same now; go to the research room and undress. I'm with you in a moment," Marion said.

So Rob went naked downstairs to the research room carrying his male clothes and waited there for Marion to arrive.

About ten minutes later Marion opened the door. "Come with me," Marion commanded.

Rob was discouraged when he saw her outfit: PVC thigh-high boots, a PVC bustier what only supported her breasts, but not covered them, so he saw that she had very red stiff nipples. She also wore long PVC gloves, a choker and last but not least some sort of black officer's hat; what looked like the SS used during WW II.

"I thought you loved me," Rob joked shy.

"You don't speak to your mistress until asked," snapped Marion "go to the center bench, arse in the air. I think it's not needed to use cuffs, but tomorrow you will be bound."

"I will prepare all the whips and so on. I don't tell you how many strokes you will receive, you have to trust my judgment. I won't go full-out of course, but will make a lot of noise.

You can't use safe words, because it will all be easy to endure. If for some reason you become sick or something, you just say so. Like I said, this part of demonstration will be having no secrets.

Let's start," Marion said.

Marion and Rob carried a small table next to the bench where most of the demonstration would take place.

They laid on the table all kinds of whips and floggers and so on.

"You see, the hardest thing to endure will be the cane. I will make use of it as last item.

So bend over and we can start," Marion commanded.

First she gave him a few strokes with a Ping-Pong bat, then a few strokes with several floggers and a paddle.

"We haven't used this before," she announced "it's something to be found in all homes," and she hit him with a thin bamboo-stick.

"Ouch," said Rob "that is stinging."

"First you will be silent; and if you must speak, it's Mistress. You really have to learn your manners," Marion announced.

Then she took a wider bamboo-beater. This didn't hurt at all.

"This is more entertainment, but if I use this one," she took a flapper and hit him with that "and if I do it often enough, then it's going to hurt. Now some whips," and she used some smaller and wider whips on him.

"With enough force, you cannot stand it, but now you maybe get a red bum. Nothing serious," Marion said.

"Good slave, you may kiss the cane now," and Rob did as he was asked.

"Here comes the pain, the infamous cane," she said and this time it wasn't show, she hit him with force one time, Rob said nothing but she could see that he really was in pain, she waited a few moments and hit him again. Rob jumped, but didn't say a thing.

"Good slave, you can stand up and give me a kiss," Marion said.

"You did well, my darling," she whispered in his ear "I'm proud that you do this for me."

"Next," she said harsh "the round table," she pointed to the table attached to the wall. The table could rotate, so the victim attached to it could turn upside down.

"Stand here," Marion said and Rob had to stand on some kind of step. Marion attached his ankles with leather cuffs. His legs were spread in an uncomfortable angle.

"Your hands," Marion commanded and she tied both hands on each side horizontal, again using leather cuffs.

Then his body was stringed with several wide belts and also with extra strings on his arms and legs to make sure he was completely tightened and he couldn't move at all, even when he hang upside down.

"This we haven't done before," she said with a cruel smile. She walked to a table with lockers nearby and took out a few items.

"You bought it yourself; your chute," and she fastened it around his balls. "Now a weight," and she hooked a weight at the chute. "I'm sure you can bear this," she said.

"Now for some real stuff," and she applied four Japanese clover clamps on his chest, left and right of each nipple, "you like this, don't you?."

"Now somewhat more painful," and Marion grabbed a few 'young forceps'. These items look like scissors and can be used to seize almost every body part.

She put one on each inside of his thigh, in the soft flesh part. Rob moaned. "Yes, I told you, this is the real thing."

"Get it off," Rob said. "Not yet, I will do some more on you, here and here, and now the pain will be divided, you will see," and she attached 2 forceps clamps on each underarm, also at the soft-flesh part.

And the inevitable happened: Rob got a hard-on. Marion grabbed his member and put her mouth over it and started to suck him, until he almost came. Then she stopped suddenly, grab some ice what she also had readied for the purpose and put some on his dick. It soon went soft again.

"Pain and pleasure," she said, "that is the real S&M."

"Untie me," Rob said "I have enough of it."

"Untie me please, mistress," Marion snarled but she started undoing the clamps and other things. Then she untied him.

Without saying a word Rob went to the research room and started dressing himself in his normal male attire.

Marion had followed him and asked "I thought we agreed you would wear female clothing in weekends."

"I'm thinking ahead," Rob answered.

"First, I have to 'serve' ladies with my mouth tomorrow afternoon. Then I have to make sure you all have dinner. Afterwards I will be beaten and finally you will put clamps and stuff on me.

I have been thinking, about what you have said: that I would be utterly humiliated."

"Yes dear, but you would do all out of love for me and Jenny," Marion replied.

"And about what kind of type does the humiliation exists?" Rob asked.

"That is the big surprise," Marion said.

"I won't accept that. Like I said, I have been thinking. Since you want to make fun out of me, by humiliating me, a few options are open. Cuckolding, but the moment that will happen Jenny can sign her divorce papers. I thought about face slapping, but that is forbidden from the start. Spit, not really mentioned, but to me same as face slapping: no way. Then only one thing is left: using urine. I think you will pee over me."

"Yes, that was the surprise. I asked all the women who would be participate with this and all would join, except the two guests whom I didn't mention yet," Marion sighed, "but only me would pee in your face and mouth, and the others probably pee over your dick or something."

"That isn't going to happen," Rob said very angry, "what has this to do with love? It's a one way direction, you asked me to undergo it while I must think that you're doing it all out of love; but I see that differently. I see a man who is rewarded after a long day of humiliating tasks and also whipped and stuff, as final reward getting a golden shower. Where is the love in that? It's only a one way direction."

Suddenly the front door opened and Jenny came in.

"How it's going here," she asked, carrying two bags with groceries.

"We have a situation here," Marion answered "Rob refuses to cooperate with what had to be our surprise, but he guessed what it was."

"I told you, no good idea to bring other people in while doing that," Jenny said.

"Yes, but I had no idea how angry Rob could be - he is really pissed now," Marion said.

"Don't talk about me, pretending I'm not here. I am not pissed; I'm furious and thinking about dropping all. Therefore I wear my male clothing," and with saying that he also took his coat, and stepped out of the door.

"He can be very short-tempered," Jenny explained, "I told you, the moment he thinks he is being used, he will explode. You can point him to a direction, but nothing else, everything he does must be off his own free will."

"He isn't so easy going as I thought at the start," Marion said a bit disappointed.

"Shit, I'm still wearing this outfit, I want to go speak with him," Marion said.

"Put on my coat and hurry, nobody will see you anyway, it's very quiet at the moment on the streets," Jenny said and Marion ran out the door, putting on Jenny's coat, trying to catch up with Rob.

She saw him walking towards the nearby park, and she yelled for him. She was glad he waited for her.

"Look what you make me do, walking outside dressed like this," Marion said, "can't you please come home, where we can talk this over?"

"I think it's better for you that I walk here, and then I can cool off, because I still am very angry. You have no right to treat me like that. What were you thinking 'that sissy will do everything I say'?."

"First, I'm not thinking of you being a sissy, on the contrary. Second, I thought you liked to play and the fact that there are some other very lovely ladies present makes it even more exciting.

Third, those ladies also don't think you are a sissy; in fact, they are all here in the hope they get laid one way or another.

Fourth, I told you repeatedly that I love you, and that I don't say easy. I really do, if you weren't married to Jenny I would have offered to marry you. You have no idea how many times I have thought about you, having fantasies about just laying in your arms, or yes, to give you a mild beating and afterwards we fuck until we have no more strength in our bodies.

And as last, we asked Holly to be here. I wouldn't do that if I didn't want the best for you. I'm practical; I know that with three people somebody will get jealous sooner or later. With Holly as fourth person, we hope to avoid that. We can have foursomes, or you and me, or Holly and you etc.

And, when the guests are here, we even can have our little orgy, with you in the middle. Any man would dream about an opportunity like that.

And Rob, really, believe me. I said I wanted to pee in your face and mouth, and that was not to humiliate you, but in fact a token of my love for you. You would drink my nectar, as they say, and for me that is very personal and a very intimate experience. If Jenny knew only half how much I care about you, I would seriously have a problem. I love Jenny also, but it is different. I cannot imagine a life without you anymore," Marion took his hand and kissed it; then she started crying "I don't have anything more to say in letting you know how much I care for you."

1...678910...13