A Gangbang for Callie

Story Info
Four men meet Callie home alone.
1.7k words
3.92
111k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days later Callie was home alone and heard the doorbell ring. When she answered the door, she saw Tom, with three friends. Unceremoniously the four men entered her home and surrounded her in the front foyer.

Callie was uncertain, but to make the situation less awkward Callie mentioned that Keith was expected to return home very soon. Hoping that she was imagining their lewd stares, Callie turned toward the stairs and excused herself. The man standing in her way was large, muscular and heavily tattooed. She recognized him as Chris, one of Tom's landscapers. To his left stood Cal, her step-father's construction contractor and to his left, another construction worker she didn't recognize. Finally, the last man was Tom.

As she faced Chris, trying to get passed him, Tom reached around her and began to massage her breasts in both hands. She could feel his erection pressing against her backside as she tried to remove his hands. He held her firmly and she was unable to stop him from grabbing her hands and wrenching them behind her back. The man she didn't know supplied rope, and tied her hands behind her back. Callie was now very scared of what was going to happen to her. This afternoon she had decided to wear a black tank top, sans bra and very short jean shorts. Underneath she was wearing a red thong. She had planned to place the thong on top of the laundry, so that Keith would see it. Since the afternoon in the backyard neither one had made a move and she wanted to see if the sex would be as good as it had been at that time. Today she was getting more than she had ever imagined.

Callie struggled against the bonds but the rope dug painfully into her skin as she moved. She whimpered for help but the men just laughed. "So we hear you like to fuck, little girl," Cal cajoled. His hard-on was apparent from the tent forming at the front of his pants and he approached her. Forcefully, he told her to get on her knees.

Once Callie was on her knees, hands tied behind her back, the men gathered closely around her and each removed his pants and underwear. Chris and Cal's penises were smaller than Tom's but fat like Keith's. Tom's, as Callie knew, was long and impressive. The unknown man, later referred to as Craig, had the thickest dick Callie had ever seen. Despite her predicament with these men, she felt excited to know what they would do to her.

Chris began the assault by slapping his dick repeatedly into Callie's face. She closed her mouth, but as punishment Chris slapped her hard with his hand, ordering her to open it. He continued to hit her face loudly until her eyes watered. Once the first tear fell he thrust his cock into her open lips and ordered her to suck. Normally, Callie was accustomed to using her hands in tandem with her mouth, but she employed her cock sucking skills in an attempt to impress him. Within two minutes of loud, hard sucking Chris swore loudly and offered her mouth to the man with the thick dick.

As Craig stuffed his dick into her waiting mouth, Cal tied a collar around Callie's neck and attached a leash. The collar was spiked with rubbed spikes facing into her neck and would cause her significant pain when pressure was applied to it. He made sure it was secure, but wouldn't impede her ability to deepthroat a cock. He jerked hard upward with the leash causing Callie to raise herself higher on her knees. He wanted to make her uncomfortable.

Unable to wait his turn, Tom stood with Craig and offered Callie his cock at the same time. She tried to work both dicks with her mouth but was unable without her hands to please both men. Craig grabbed her face and shoved his dick inside. Then Tom used his fingers to pull her lips open wider to create room for his cock at the same time. The two men enjoyed sharing her whore mouth for several seconds until she choked and retched. As the men retreated, Cal began to lead Callie with the leash. Without her hands, Callie was unable to crawl, but was forced to walk on her knees behind him, struggling for balance.

Once they made their way into the living room Cal picked her up to standing and began to remove her shorts. He viciously groped her ass and slapped her butt once she was naked. From behind her he pushed her face into the wall and brought her hips toward him until she was bent forward, face pushing hard against the wall, hands tied behind her. Tom went to her side, commanded that she open her mouth and suck his cock. Cal ripped off her thong and flung it aside onto the floor. With that, he thrust his dick into her pussy and slapped her ass, making it jiggle. He commanded her to shake her ass on his cock as he fucked her. Watching, the other two men stroked their cocks.

Every so often Tom pulled upward on the leash, bringing Callie to the edge of consciousness. Once she was delirious he violently slapped her face, pulled her nipples or pulled her hair to wake her up. Tears streamed from her eyes and spit dripped from her mouth onto the cool marble floors.

Cal stopped fucking her suddenly and Chris took his place. However, instead of fucking her pussy he directed the head of his hard prick to her asshole. She groaned loudly and whimpered because she was scared. Slowly he pressed against the hole until the head popped into her and he slowly pushed himself in fully. Picking up the pace he grabbed her hands, pulling her back to arching and making her scream.

Tom got to his knees under her bent form and began to lick her clit. Unable to stop her body from disobeying her, she came hard onto his tongue. As she came, her ass clamped tighter around Chris's cock and he groaned and he filled her with his jizz.

Craig wanted his turn to fuck her, but he wanted her to ride him. He grabbed her around her waist and picked her up and took her with him to the couch. He perched his body at the edge of the seat and placed her on his lap. Her hands supporting her from behind somewhat he lifted her up and onto his dick. Grabbing her feet and placing them on each knee he told her to ride him. Callie had never had such a thick dick inside her, but it felt good. She also liked that he gave her the power to control the pace and depth she took him.

Cal stood on the couch to their left and directed Callie's mouth onto his dick. She tasted her ass on his dick and groaned. He grabbed her hair and fucked her face. She was no longer in control.

Once Craig felt his dick was wet enough he lifted Callie again and placed his dick at the entrance of her ass. Nervously, she whimpered until she was slapped and told to stop. Cal called her a whore and a slut to shut her up. Slowly she lowered her ass onto his Craig's thick prick. Tom pushed her back onto Craig's body and moved in between her thighs. She knew he was going to push himself into her pussy. She would be filled in all three holes. Her pussy creamed with the idea of being used like this. She hadn't realized it would be so hot, but she was loving every second. She even liked being called such filthy names and being slapped.

Chris was standing, watching the action, stroking his dick to make it hard again. Nobody noticed when Keith arrived home until he stepped up onto the couch on the other side of Callie, grabbed a fistful of her hair and forced his dick into her mouth. Looking up at him through tears Callie smiled as wide as she could while she was being rammed in both her pussy and ass. Cal didn't want her to smile so he pulled hard on the leash, causing her eyes to water again and making her scream. The breath of air with the scream felt good, so Keith requested he continue pulling the leash when she was a bad girl.

Impatiently, Keith requested they all change positions and sat on the couch. He turned Callie to face him and slid his dick up inside her tight, wet pussy. He groaned as her hot wetness enveloped his dick. He pulled her forward and kissed her passionately. Behind her, Cal pushed his meat hard and fast into her ass, slapping her repeatedly. Each time he hit her, her pussy leaked more juice out onto Keith's balls and it felt amazing.

Cal, Chris and Craig began to take turns ramming themselves deep into Callie's ass, as her pussy remained full with Keith's cock. On Cal's third turn he came hard onto her ass and back. Craig was next, filling her ass with hot cum. Finally, Chris wanted to try something new. He put her up on her knees and leaned her forward further. He placed his feet on either side of her body and stood above her on the couch. He squatted down from above her asshole and forced his cock in at a new angle. Callie screamed because she felt so full. Both Keith and Chris' cocks were thicker than average and both stretched her holes. Minutes later, Keith was unable to hold off any longer and came deep inside her pussy. Chris got off of the couch and pushed Callie onto the floor, face down. He again placed both feet on either side of her, squatted down and pushed himself into her asshole. Violently, he plunged hard again and again into her, finally pulling out and coming all over her back.

Callie slumped onto the floor while he rubbed his cum all over her back. She moaned as his fingers rubbed down her ass crack and over her pussy and clit and back up. She wiggled her ass for him with the last bit of energy she had. She heard him and the other men laugh and swear, praising her for taking their cocks so well. She could get used to this, she thought.