A Gangbang for Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and I leaped onto the bed on either side of her face. Jess' eyes popped open, and with a bust of energy she slurped at my cock and jacked off Tom's.

"Did you like that?" she asked me in between licking us.

"Fuck yes, baby. You look amazing."

"You like watching another man pump me full of cum?"

"Love it."

"I love it too... baby, I could feel him shooting so much into me. And you were watching..." She deep-throated Tom.

Tom grabbed a handful of her hair and I could see his body tense with his orgasm. Jess leaned backward and stuck her tongue out submissively as he shot stream after stream of cum over her face. The sight of my girlfriend's sweaty face being covered pushed me over the edge, and I shouted aloud again as I came for the second time in a half-hour. Jess leaned her cum-covered face forward and kissed first the head of my cock, then Tom's.

* * * * * * * * *

A few hours, I spooned Jess' naked body as we lay together in the bed. We had moved through the rest of our day in an endorphin-induced high, touching but barely speaking.

She stroked my hand with hers. "That was like our first time all over again."

I nodded into her shoulder with my eyes closed. "That was amazing."

"Thank you. I can't believe how lucky I am to have a guy who let me try that."

I smiled. "You're welcome, baby. It won't be the last time, either."

With my girlfriend's soft body in my arms, and with visions of her as my new favorite pornstar in my mind, I drifted off to sleep.

12