A Gas Station Story

Story Info
An interesting night at the gas station.
1.1k words
3.86
34k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers

Did you ever go to get gas and not have enough money to pay your bill? How about having your credit card decline? Well this is the story of when this happened to me.

My name is Holly and I was on my way to my boyfriend's house. I had noticed that my fuel was on the low side. I was driving on the highway and was hoping I'd not run out of gas. There was a sign up ahead that said there was a gas station in the next ten miles. I was hoping I'd be able to make it. I always drove with a full tank, but I guess I wasn't paying attention.

I was meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time and was a little pre-occupied on how that would be going down. My boyfriend and I have been dating for the last six months. My boyfriend Tim was working and was not able to pick me up and drive together to his parents. I told him I'd meet him there.

When I happened to look down at my fuel gauge, I noticed I was running almost empty. I drove for the next ten miles, really hoping I'd not run out of gas. I pulled into a Shell station. The service attendant came to my window.

"What can I get you miss?"

"Can you please fill it regular unleaded gas."

The attendant then went and filled my tank up. I was on empty so I needed a lot of gas.

"Okay that'll be fifty dollars."

I handed him my credit card and he went to go run my card. He was gone for maybe ten minutes and came and approached my window.

"I'm sorry miss this card declined. Do you have another card, or do you have cash?"

"I can't believe it declined. I've never even used that card."

"I tried running the card three different ways and it declined. Maybe you need to get in touch with the credit card company. But, for now you owe me fifty dollars."

I nearly died. I had no cash with me. I only had my credit card. I had changed purses and forgot to grab more cash.

"I don't have any money on me. I don't know what to do. My boyfriend is working and I'm supposed to meet him at his parents in an hour. Could I just come back later and give you the money."

"No, you must pay the bill now. I'm sorry, but those are the rules. Unless you want to give me a blow job and let me fuck you. I think we could let the money slide. What do you think?"

"Fine. Let's go and do that then."

"Pull your car around and we can go into the shop."

I could not believe this was happening. I mean the guy was a nice looking guy. I have never acted like a whore, because I couldn't pay my bill. I was in a real jam. So I followed the guy into the shop.

"Take my pants off. Get on your knees and start sucking."

I was basically horrified. I had no money to pay my bill. He gave me an option and I had to do it. I've never whored in my whole life. I'm a good girl. My name is Holly and I'm thirty years old. I'm a lawyer and I'm highly respected in my field. I'm five foot five inches tall. I have blond hair, which is long and green eyes.

I approached the guy and unzipped his jeans. I pulled down his jeans and he was commando. I then stated to play with his cock. He was kind of on the large side. At first he was limp, but as soon as my fingers started to hold his cock he slowly became hard.

I wrapped my hands firm along his cock. I stroked him from his base to his head. His cock and balls were smooth. I rubbed and caressed his ball sack.

"Come on girl! Put my cock in your mouth! Do it!"

I then swirled my tongue around his head and tongued his pee hole. I slowly put his cock into my mouth. I bobbed along his thick prick. I'd say he was about eight inches long. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his thick prick.

He picked up my long hair and started to face fuck me fast. He was moving his hips and jamming his cock into my mouth.

"Oh you're a whore. You like to suck cock. Oh fuck that feels so good. Keep sucking whore."

The guy was fucking my mouth so fast. I could barely keep up, but I did my best. I didn't have fifty dollars to give him to pay my bill. I have to tell you though, I was a bit turned on doing this. I've always been kind of straight laced, but doing this was really out of the box for me. I was getting kind of excited that the guy was going to be fucking me now.

He was a nice looking guy. I think he was about forty years old. He was 6 feet tall. He was bald, but had an amazing face. He was very attractive. He had blue eyes and a really nice smile.

"Let's go into the shop. I want you to bend over and I'll put a condom on and fuck you."

I was wearing a dress and sandals. I had on white panties. I put my hands on the front of the car. The guy put a condom on and then pulled my panties down and slid his cock into my pussy.

I was very turned on, as this was something I've never done before. He entered my pussy slowly because he was pretty large. Once he was inside, he fucked me harder. His hands were on my waist and was pulling me onto his cock. It really did feel very good.

I'm such a good girl and this was very whorish and I was really excited as he was pounding my pussy.

"You're so slick and creamy. You really like this I think. Oh fuck your pussy is so tight miss."

We had sex for about maybe five minutes and then he came into his condom. I then pulled my panties up and fixed my dress.

"Well that was fun. But, now I'm all paid up. Thanks for the interesting time. I'm sure I'll never forget this."

I left him there trying to gain his composure. I hopped into my Sports Utility truck and sped off. I kind of felt like a whore, but it did feel kind of dangerous and very sexy. I'll always remember to have at least a hundred dollars in my wallet, so nothing like this would ever happen again. I giggled and drove to my boyfriend's parent's house.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers