A Geisha Used and Claimed

Story Info
Feminine Asian attends a rowdy Halloween frat party.
4k words
4.68
26.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reader told me this was their fantasy so I wanted to try my hand at a quick take... Hope you enjoy :)

xoxo

I couldn't believe how nervous and turned on I was my first time dressed as a girl in public. Dressed in the geisha outfit Chris had bought me... surrounded by booze and muscular college frat guys... my tucked clitty was swollen and begging to burst out of my lingerie, unraveling my disguise.

This happened when I was 18, attending boarding school at a fancy private high school on the East Coast.

My roommate, Chris, an unintellectual dolt of a pampered little prince whose daddy practically owned the school. On scholarship, I was assigned as his roommate in part to tutor him in the evenings. Chris had no interest in school but every interest in sex. Seeing as we were at an all boys school, he often felt frustrated. The first time I walked in on him jerking off to porn, I was surprised by how nonchalant he was about it. He even asked me to join him. Casual. Apparently this was something he had done with his "bros" in the past. I was just one of the bros to him.

I had come to here partially to get away from my stifling conservative family and I was very open to exploring my sexuality, beginning to notice my own kinks and sluttiness. As an Asian boy, having a svelte, feminine figure, I'd been hit on by gay men in public before... though that kind of attention never aroused me in the way I sometimes felt when I put girls clothes in private and basked in my feminine sexuality. Here though, the thought of joining Chris in his evening ritual piqued my interest in a new way.

We began to watch porn together and I couldn't help noticing how nice his cock was. He would often finish before me and leave to shower while I stayed, focusing on the female actress... putting myself in her... imagining how it would feel if my body could be swapped with hers. How she was dominated, caressed, her dirty holes violated roughly... it was all so intense.

Two 18 year old boys masturbating to porn together. Chris assured me it was "totally and definitely NOT gay." And weirdly, it felt correct. There was something aggressively heterosexual about our dynamic, even though Chris maintained that I was his "bro" and, as a tutor, his "lifesaver."

One porn enthralled us like no other. A slender Asian woman, dressed like a geisha with exaggerated makeup, lingerie, and a silky yukata, being hungrily taken by a large muscular man with a gigantic, veiny cock.

When we watched, I knew Chris was picturing himself as the man and I as the geisha girl. We would come so hard to it that our moans were audible. We'd be left half naked and sweating.

Before long, this video was our holy grail. We would foreplay with one or two other clips but always return to this for our earth-shattering finish.

At night when Chris was asleep, I would, under my sheets, rub my little asshole, using my spit as a lubricant, and imagine myself in that outfit. So when Halloween came and Chris invited me to his brother's fraternity's costume party, I was shocked to hear him suggest that I should go as a geisha.

"It would be hilarious dude, I bet you could fool everyone into thinking you're a girl," he guffawed like it was some funny joke.

"Why aren't you bringing Cammie?" I asked, knowing that many guys were bringing dates.

"Yeah we sort of ended things because we just never got to see each other much... It's whatever." Cammie went to the nearby all girls school.

Then Chris offers, "you can be my date... We'll call you..."

"Cammie!" I suggest.

"No..." Chris scoffs, "how about... Mizuki?"

"Sure," I say obediently.

"Don't worry about it, I can get your whole costume," Chris says, visibly excited... and so he did. The evening before he presented me with the perfect outfit... sexy red and black lingerie, a silky dark yukata dappled with pink flowers and elegant cranes, a black wig with hair tied up with a jade ornament, and makeup...

I donned it all carefully, feeling like porcelain doll. My hours of watching makeup tutorials surely paid off when Chris exclaimed, "Holy Shit, Mar -- I mean, Mizuki... You look.... nothing like yourself!"

My cock/clit tucked away, in the mirror I could see that lingerie accentuated my already plump, smooth ass. The tight inward curve of my olive-toned belly was visible behind the opaque fabric, further enhancing the jutting look of my ass... My pointy, angular face was feminine and submissive under the wig and behind the makeup... I looked so convincing as a girl that it made me forget that I wasn't really one entirely... The outfit exuded a sensuality that could not be contained.

Usually, I was self-conscious about my small, slender body, my cute, feminine features, but now, dressed like a woman, I felt proud...

"I got you this too..." Chris says with a smirk, showing me a silicon breastplate that I would then strap around my torso, giving me convincing, sizable breasts underneath my bra...

"This is taking slutty Halloween outfits to a whole new level," Chris gasped, marveling with unabashed horniness.

"Are you hard for me," I tease.

"You're absolutely fuckable, Mizuki."

It would seem like the college boys agreed with this sentiment. The whole night all sorts of tall costumed men approached me with interest, asking me who I was here with. "Chris? I don't know a Chris... Ohh! You mean Adrian's younger brother..."

I would make conversation with my girly voice, the one I had practice, which seemed to fool everyone. Being desired by straight men like this was so new... I was so aroused thinking that this might be my life as a girl, being able to have whatever I wanted.

In the damp dark heat, every slutty thought ran through my head, thoughts that hadn't quite connected before, but now, dressed as a girl, these thought escaped the realm of fantasy and their sheer attainability put me in a state of unquenchable, nauseating lust... To be subjected to sexual submissiveness by a real man...

Walking around as a girl for the first time, I was acutely aware that I had holes that desperately wanted to be filled. I felt empty.

I had heard that around 2PM is when this party gets wild, when the general invited public leaves and only the inner circle of brothers remain to party with whoever else is brave enough to remain. Sure enough, later that night, I begin feeling the texture of the party morph. People began to shed their outfits, pair up.. in a corner I saw one of the brothers who had made a move on me before roughly ramming a curly haired latina girl from behind.

Before long, the brothers, sensing my pliability, my curiosity in having stayed... cornered me.

"Damn, I like you... little geisha girl," a tall, muscular guy approached me. He was attractive and I felt immediately taken by the attention as he scanned my body. I felt fully validated that this hot specimen saw me as unquestionably a girl, a willing, submissive little slut that he had set his sights on. His eye landed on my crotch... scared momentarily that he could see my swollen clit, I tugged at my yukata and pivoted one smooth thigh in front, to obstruct his view.

We exchanged some more small talk. He asked if I was a college student and I lied and said yes... He started asking more personal questions...

"Mmmm, you're cute... Asian girls are so sexy, and, well... You got a name?"

I grinned sweetly. "I'm Mizuki," I said innocently.

"I'm so hard for you Mizuki. Daddy's throbbing for your Asian holes... every single one of them..."

He was a racial fetishist but "that's so hot..." I said without thinking, "you're so hot daddy..."

"My cock has been hard for you since you entered this room baby..."

"Can I meet him...?"

"Kneel down Mizuki, that's right... that's a good little geisha..."

"Daddy...I've never had a man in my mouth before..." It was the truth.

"That's believable," he said sarcastically, "nice one, you little slut... like to play pure don't you? You've never had a man like me in your obedient little mouth."

I giggled and pulled down his costume pants and underwear, gasping as his big thick cock sprung out in my face. My smokey eyes widened, my fake lashes extended. He was so hung... I didn't have a ruler but I guessed that he was at least 7 inches, maybe 8, and thicker than my wrist.

"Fucking little Asian slut... Sexy petite little girl. Such a nice cocksleeve body too... You definitely touch that wet yellow slit thinking about daddy impaling you, fucking tearing you in two."

The lust was inflating inside me. My ass ached to be filled. The dominance and the degradation combined with flattery and treating me like a real, slutty geisha girl... and maybe even the racial stuff all combined to make my whole body tingle and gyrate with desire, all now focused on the thick, juicy, manly cock in front of me. It was intended for a tight Asian girl, but I would be the one to have it...

Taking it with both hands: "Daddy, your big cock's so hard and beautiful... please please let me suck it," I moaned.

"I have so much cum for you baby... I haven't had a good suck in a long time..."

"Mmm... oooh gawwd... your cum is all for me? Thank you," I mewed helplessly, "you're such an alpha daddy I can't help myself around you!"

"Mmmmm yes, you slut, you know what's up." His large hands moved to my head and twisted around my wig to grip me tight and then pushed his dick past my thick, swollen cocksucking lips and into my hot, slutty, dripping pleasure chamber of a mouth.

He began pushing the head in and out, letting the foreskin peel back. I'm looking up at him with wide unbelieving eyes. I was taking a straight man's cock in my mouth and loving it!

I felt like such a girl, pleasing a real man.

"Use me! I was made for cock," I moaned between thrusts.

He unbuttoned his shirt and leaned forward, forcing my head against the wall, pinning me completely as he put his hands up and, using the walls as a support, began roughly using my mouth as his personal pussy, his cum depository.

I can't believe how much I loved his cock, how much I love being dominated. He was making me into a girl without even knowing it.

"That's it, baby, take that alpha cock with your pretty Asian mouth. All the way now... there ya go... Suck it, bitch, just what ya needed," he grunted.

My pouty, watering eyes must of looked so good to him because he couldn't stop focusing on my face as his cock disappeared in and out of it. I could tell I was more than just a cocksucker to him... He was clearly deriving immense pleasure from the view.

"You'll take any cock as long as it's big won't you, you little Asian cumbitch? You were made to be dominated, slut!"

I loved his degrading words. I keeping looking back up at him, giving him my sluttiest look as I serviced him. Showing him he was right. Moaning loudly in agreement.

It was not cute or adorable... it was monstrous... my lips were stretched obscenely around his thickness... I can't believe the first cock that I took would be so beastly... it was perfect!

"Let me have a turn Adrian!" Behind him came two other college guys.

Wait, Adrian?

The person fucking my mouth was...

Chris's brother!

Adrian ignored them and instead glared intensely at me, the speed of his thrusting rising and becoming more primal. I was surprised to feel him growing in my mouth.

"Cocksucking cunt!" He bellowed and I moaned loudly and eagerly, agreeing wildly for everyone around us to hear.

Then Adrian looked down at me and just before climaxing, said something that took me aback... "Fucking, Japanese slut... Yes... Yes... That mouth is for daddy... I'm about to cum!"

Then to my surprise: "I love you baby!" Followed by a torrent of my molten, salty reward. Like a bitch in heat I greedily took every drop, swallowing, frantically and lustfully making sure I wasn't leaving any behind.

He tumbled away, shaken, as the man behind him lined up in front of me with his hard, slightly skinner but still large, cock.

"I like a sensual suck baby... be a good geisha and do your job..." And I plunged in, this time using my tongue and more suction, feeling how he got hard and focusing on the motions that aroused him...

"Don't I have a such a nice, tiny, slutty wet mouth hole?" I moaned, elated to be stroking other beautiful dick. From the corner of my eye I saw Adrian watching, his cock getting hard again.

"You do babygirl! Mmmmm... It feels incredible..."

I sucked off three other men, all of whom lasted less time than Adrian... I loved taking their cum; my belly was now filled with so much of it that I felt giddy and lightheaded. Still, no one tasted better than Adrian...

My lust could not be quenched... At this point I was sprawled kneeling on the ground, yukata hanging down, my bra visible. A petite whore had serviced a whole crowd of large men and she wasn't even spent...

I had leaked precum throughout my time as a cocksucking geisha and my lingerie was sticky and hot... my clit numb from the agitation of not being able to touch it...

Then while I was servicing the fifth cock, I heard a small commotion...

It was Chris, who I thought had left... Chris looked like a boy next to his bigger brother. Maybe he should be on the ground like me... A little whore who knows her place.

He was talking at Adrian who eyed me while listening. I tried to listen in while being the best cockwhore I could to my current client...

"....Adrian... what the fuck... how could you! That's my... Mizuki's my roomma... I mean, my tutor!"

Adrian looked at me with surprise... I guessed that he probably knew that his little brother was being tutored by a classmate... at his all male school... The truth comes out, but... Adrian looks no less aroused. If anything, something changes in the way he looks at me. It's like something clicked or broke inside him, forming a sudden, more primal lust, a new determination.

"Hey!" Chris calls as Adrian pushes past the other men waiting with their cocks out, pushes away the guy I had been sucking. He bends down and roughly takes me in his buff arms.

"Party's over gentlemen..." he says with resolution as he carries me up the stairs to what I imagine is his bedroom.

"My little China doll," he whispers, "you have a secret don't you..."

"Daddy," I whine, "please... it's me... it's your Mizuki..."

"You're misbehaving you little brat... You deceived me..." He snarls in ecstasy as he throws me on the bed. I cry out. I've never felt so fragile.

"There are things you don't know about me..." Adrian says, a beast now, "it just so happens that tiny little 18 year old Asian cocksluts like you are my favorite... Mmmm... a new meaning to cock-slut..."

"You're so fucking hot," I moan like someone pleading.

"Show it to me," he commands... I lift up my robe and gingerly pull aside my panties, revealing a slimy web of jizz and sweat covering my swollen, soft clitty.

"Oh baby..." He moans while leaning in to take it all in and I watch with big, makeup smeared eyes as his cock stand up straight and flexes like a third bicep.

I can only imagine what he's seeing: a slender little geisha, horny, roughed up and wet, hair a mess, showing her master her little clitty... and beneath that, her aching, gaping pussy.

"Mizuki needs her sissy cunt filled with your big majestic cock!" I cried, rotating my hips.

He pounces on me, kissing me so passionately that it feels like he's sucking the life out of me... I quickly bob my head up, taking his tongue in my mouth so desperately and pathetically that he laughs and proclaims me his eager little Japanese cumwhore.

I reach down with one hand to touch my clit but he stops me and commands me to not touch myself... "It's not your job to be hard... it's mine alone."

"You're so hot," I moan, "you're the hottest man I'll ever have the pleasure to worship..."

His cock rubs against my clitty, exchanging precum. I can't believe I'm here with this Adonis... Adrian's cock is bone hard at the prospect of feminizing me. He jams a thumb in my mouth and I work my tongue around it madly, losing my mind at his domination.

My only desire is to service his needs. I want to make myself as submissive as possible so that daddy doesn't even need to wonder where his little fuckhole wants it. I reach down and stroke, feeling his cock again. It has no fat or squish, and the underside of it, from the base, is a protruding section that's lean and hard like wood.

So angular and defined. Such a different cock from the others I had tonight!

"Breed my little Japanese fuckhole raw with your bare, manly cock daddy!" I moan, muffled by his hand. He lets go and I'm squirming my ass, spreading it with both hands...

"Breed me daddy! Please oh please impregnate your little kitten slut! Make love to your Mizuki!"

"I'll breed you how I see fit, Asian bitch," he growls, taking me by the neck, choking the air out of me and pins me against the headboard. He tears away my robe and flips me around with ease, pushing my head into the headboard and commanding me to arch my back.

My soft clit hangs limply between my legs as strands of precum ooze like honey...

I obediently and instinctively reach back to spread my tiny wet pussy as Adrian lines up his agitated cock. He uses another hand to massage the erogenous zones on my lower back... and the erogenous zones around my taint... Zones I had no idea I had... Only in this submissive position does it feel so good, I realize.

I shiver as his cockhead pushes firmly against my tight little hole. My recent excitement had loosened and lubricated it, but nowhere near enough for Adrian's monster cock that would soon ravage me.

"Make me a girl!" I moan, panting from having been choked, "make me your girl!"

"For an atypically little slut you're so... predictable," he intones lovingly.

He leans in roughly, ignoring my cries, skewering me past my tight slutty sphincter into my pleasurable pussy walls.

"I never had anything this tight before," he grunts, clearly taken aback that any hole could feel like this. "Mizuki, your fuckhole is incredible..."

I moan in ecstasy, feeling just a third of my daddy's cock is too much for me.

"...incredible given how much of a cunt whore your are, you little Japanese geisha bitch... fuck... yes... YES!... Mmmmm! Take it... Just like that... Yes... Good girl.. that's half of it... Are you ready for all of it?"

"Yes daddy yes!! Please give me all of your alpha male cock!" I mew, picturing that dick bottoming out in my hole.

With a loud grunt he pumps me for all I'm worth, ravaging my fuckhole and tearing at my pussy walls without regard.

He's pumping me so hard, just like how a real man would treat his little Asian princess! My tiny hole was obviously meant to service him... I'm so glad I finally learned that. It's feels so much better than I could have dream of!

"Fuck, daddy!! You're so so so deep!" I moan as I feel his pelvis against my abused ass. "I feel your cock in my tummy! I'm your little girl now! You own me daddy. Now I belong to you daddy!"

"Worthless little whore," Adrian moans, spitting on me. He reaches around my neck and chokes me hard, making me gag and sticking wild fingers in my mouth, pulling on my tongue, playing with my slut mouth like it's wet putty.

In the mirror I see him pumping me just like the porno Chris and I watched... that realization causes ropes of built up cum to shoot out of my clitty and for my pussy to expand and lubricate naturally, giving Adrian even more pleasure. He takes advantage of the looseness and pounds relentlessly, focused only on his gratification...

"You came didn't you, you worthless sissy fucktoy!"

"Yes daddy, thank you!" I moan, loving how good I'm making his big cock feel. I must be the luckiest girl in the world... Adrian's cock travels so far into my girl womb... the sheer distance that he has to pull back in order to pleasure the full length of that veiny, tree trunk of a manhood is astounding.

12