A Genie for Frank Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank walked into his bedroom. Jeanine looked up to see him, and started to put away her tablet. She stopped short seeing he was naked.

"Oh," Jeanine said. "Hey, where are your pants, I put them in there, did you not see them?"

"I saw them, thanks. I just want to sleep naked tonight. If that's ok with you," Frank asked nervously.

"Sure. Yeah. I hadn't noticed, but it looks like you're getting trim," Jeanine said, looking Frank up and down.

He smiled and turned for her to see. Jeanine hadn't really looked at Frank naked in a while. Had his cock always been that big?

"Make a move," Aima said. "She's interested. I can tell. I'll make her feel better, more rested."

Why not? She had turned him down before, and it wasn't the end of the world. It wasn't that she didn't love him. She just didn't always feel like it. Frank hadn't expected Aima to both try to get him off and help him with his wife. He had to remember, she wasn't a human, she was a genie.

Aima smiled and nodded, Frank remembering she could hear his thoughts. She walked up to Jeanine, Jeanine unaware of this shapely, naked woman coming right up to her. Aima touched Jeanine's forehead, and Jeanine sighed contentedly. Frank came up right next to Aima, focusing on Jeanine. He smiled down on her, he lifted the blanket cautiously.

"Can I help you take your clothes off?," Frank asked.

Jeanine's eyes widened, she bit her lip and nodded.

Frank helped Jeanine out of her night shirt, he lay beside her. Kissed her neck as he touched and squeezed her breasts. Then made his way down to them, sucked each of her rose coloured nipples until they were hardened, deep red nobes.

His hands drew patterns on her stomach, he pushed them under the waistband and his fingers found her clit. Rubbing it and stroking it until Jeanine opened her legs to him. She closed her eyes and moaned. Jeanine hugged him tighter, kissing him hungrily, her hips rising, to feel his cock pressed against her. Frank pulled Jeanine's panties off, looked at her, then slowly climbing on top of her. They embraced and kissed deeply again, like new lovers, trying to taste each other for the first time

Frank slowly and easily slid into her, laid some of his weight on her.

Jeanine pulled away from their kiss to shudder and whisper in his ear, "Oh Frank."

Frank held her thighs, enjoyed her wet pussy. His longer cock went deeper than he had ever gone before. His thicker hard cock massaged the ridges along her pussy walls.

Jeannie moaned, lifted her hips to meet him, she held onto his arms, the urgency of their mating escalating. Her eyes looked down to where their bodies met, she shut her eyes tightly.

Frank began to increase his tempo, his cock plunged into her harder and deeper. Jeanine shuddered, looking into Frank's eyes uncertain, digging her fingers into his arms. Frank never slowed, he slammed even deeper into her. The sound of their two bodies slapping together combined with the sound of a thick cock plunging into a wet pussy. Jeanine and Frank grunted and moaned in pleasure.

Jeanine opened her eyes wide, saw the lustful look on Frank's face. She let go of Frank and collapsed, reached down and covered her pussy, as if the sensations would unravel her. Frank withdrew, watching her.

"I'm sorry..." Jeanine muttered, "It's too much. I can't take any more."

Frank smiled, caressed the side of her head. "Shh... it's ok. Just relax."

Jeanine smiled, still writhing a little, holding her pussy. She settled down, and was soon asleep. Frank pulled the blanket over Jeanine. Frank's cock still hard and throbbing, poking out, with Jeanine's juices glistening on it. He looked up and saw Aima standing there, smiling at him.

"Let's get in bed, too," Aima said.

Frank headed over to his side of the bed and carefully got in, not wanting to disturb Jeanine. Aima climbed in next to Frank and curled around him. He could feel her big breasts against him, her thick thighs wrapping around him, her wet pussy pressing up against his side. Her hand rested on his stomach.

"That was beautiful," she said, her hand drifted down to take his cock in her hand.

"Let me clean this for you," she said, sliding down to the foot of the bed.

Frank's hunger for this gorgeous creature, his need to cum, all she had assured him before, knocked down any lingering apprehension he may have had. Aima positioned herself so she lay between Frank's legs, her beautiful dark hair on his hips. Her breath making Frank's big cock throb in anticipation.

She lowered her mouth slowly, sliding him into her hot mouth, her tongue working around his cock. Frank groaned as Aima took more of his hard cock into her mouth, sucking him deeper into her slippery throat. He slapped a hand over his mouth, he raised himself on his elbows, Aima laughed.

"Impressed I can laugh while your giant cock is down my throat, Frank? Remember, we're speaking to each other through thoughts" she voiced to him.

"Don't worry, I'll make Jeanine sleep deeply. She won't hear, see or feel me, and you won't wake her, no matter what you do. Just lie back and enjoy the best blow job you've ever had," she said as she pushed him back down.

Emboldened at the news that Jeanine wouldn't wake, Frank puts his hands down on Aima's head, slipping his fingers through her hair, then putting a hand under her jaw, the feel of control over Aima's head accentuating the sensation. She sucked up and down, the sensations insane, the image a fantasy.

"Jeanine is sweet," Aima said. "And her cum is, too."

Frank thought he would die from how aroused he was. Frank's cock stayed deep in Aima's throat and mouth. She moved her head as she sucked, while the rest of her body levitated into the air.

"What the heck are you doing?" Frank asked, confused and turned on nearly to the point of exploding.

Aima's body turned, and Frank could see Aima's legs spread above him, her hairy, soaking wet pussy right above his head.

"I'm getting my wish, too, Frank," Aima said, as she descended on him.

"I've made you able to go without breathing, so I won't smother you. I plan on sticking you right up my pussy, Frank. I need you really bad." Her glistening pussy pushed down on to his face.

He put his hands on her big, round ass, inhaling her amazing musk, and tasting her swollen lips and clit. He squeezed her big ass, licking her up and down. He nibbled at her aroused clit, tagging gently at her labias. His tongue darting in and out of her pussy entrance. Aima trembled and moaned in pleasure.

Frank moved his hands from her hips, pushing her off his face slightly, he plunged one finger into her pulsing pussy. Aima's love juices dripped down as he added another finger. He fucked her hard until her breathing was laboured, she moaned deeply, still with Frank's cock deep in her throat. Then he pushed her down, back onto his face and continued lapping and nibbling at her clit until Aima was close to her climax.

"Oh fuck, Frank," she said as Frank's balls bumped against her nose. "I'm going to cum all over your face."

Aima groaned, shuddered.

"Oh yes," Frank said, eating her hungrily. "I don't want to need to sleep or eat or anything. I just want to pleasure you both every night."

The thought that he was so manly that he satisfied two women made him pump deep into Aima's slick mouth and throat, her saliva shining on her full lips, clamped down on his thick cock as she tried to continue sucking him while being driven crazy by his mouth.

"Your wish is my command, Master. You set me free and now enslaved me to this giant cock. When I cum in your face, and I swallow your cum, I'm sealing my destiny."

Frank grunted, lifting up his hips, feeling Aima's nose against his balls and his cock all the way down her throat. His cock throbbed and unloaded streams of thick cum into Aima's mouth as she came hard, too, splashing cum onto Frank's face.

"Oh fuck, Frank," Aima screamed. "I've never felt this."

"Oh, Frank. I'll fill your bed with worthy sluts, and suck their cum off of you every night," she purred sexily at him.

She sucked up the last of his cum, gently, lovingly licking all around his cock and balls to clean all the cum from them.

Frank sighed with contentment, kissing Aima's thighs, making her shake, stroking her head as she tended to him, his cock rising up again ready to have more of her.

"Aima, I hope you are ready for the ride of your life." Frank chuckled as he watched his cock get hard again.

...To Be Continued...

12