A Genie for Frank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Frank got all of his cock inside Aima, her big ass cheeks squeezed against his hips and stomach, Frank's hands sliding to the front of her hips, he saw now what was written on the pages.

"Is this real?" Frank asked, surprised at what he was reading.

"Oh, Frank," Aima gasped. "That is 100% real genie pussy."

"And it's amazing," Frank said, relishing the sensations of pulling out of Aima, pulling her lips out, then pushing back into her. "But I mean about what's on that paper."

"Ah, yes, of course, sir," Aima said, playing the part well, trying to seem professional while being fucked.,

Her cleavage glistening with sweat and shaking from her being slammed, her thighs damp with cum that leaked and splashed out with every powerful thrust and plunge that Frank made.

"I found a Firm run by 5 women," Aima said, trying to speak intelligently while being slammed by Frank's thick cock, the sensations rippling through her as she spoke.

"All of them lost their husbands when they went off with other women - younger, fitter women." Aima paused, holding onto the vanity.

She needed to feel Frank deeper, so she leaned forward and rested her head on countertop, she held her ass cheeks open with her hands. Frank slammed in, she groaned loudly as he found her spot again.

Sensations of electricity, an ice cube dancing on her belly, a breeze between her bare thighs all filled her senses as stimulation piled on top of orgasm. She tried to regain her composure.

"They all need someone to counsel them, to help them relax, to pamper them. They need a man's strong hands to touch them," Aima said as Frank slammed repeatedly into her.

His hands now ripping open her shirt and jacket to squeeze her big breasts and exposed brown nipples, he squeezed them then held onto her breasts like they were anchors.

"I'm going to cum," Frank announced. Aima knew. She could feel it in his body and his thoughts. She pressed hard against him, wanting her insides to be painted by his generous ejaculations.

"Oh yes, give it to me," Aima said. "I have already met them and pitched you as being that man," she choked out before bracing herself to receive his explosion.

"Arghhhh!" Frank said, cum blasting from his swollen cock.

Jeanine had slipped into the bathroom, unnoticed by Frank, but had Aima noticed her? When she looked at Frank and Aima she saw Frank, his long, thick, hard cock blasting out cum, but she didn't see Aima.

"Oh gosh, Frank," Jeanine said. Frank looked over shocked as the sensations of a huge orgasm still flowed through his body.

"That is so fucking hot," she said.

"I can't believe what an appetite for sex you have. Have you been like this all this time? I'm so sorry!" she apologised sincerely

Frank started to try to explain something, the invisible Aima slumped against the vanity, her thighs shaking as Frank rested pressed against her generous ass, his cock spurting out the last of it's cum.

"I was kind of joking before, about sharing you. Just kind of," Jeanine said, confessing her fetishes. "But I know I need to now. That is just too much cock for one little wife to handle all by herself." she said licking her lips.

She turned around and left the room, giggling to herself, more excited than she had been before.

Aima smiled knowingly at Frank, recovering from her pounding.

"This company I've been telling you about," she said, "they're expecting you today. I already notified your current employer and I picked out an outfit for you."

Frank extracted himself from Aima, her knees buckling as he did, the wet flopping sound of them detaching pleasing Frank.

"I'm not really clear on what I'll be doing for them," he began, selling himself short as he saw the clothes Aima had put out for him.

She handed him a silver grey custom tailored suit that showed off his muscular arms and broad shoulders. The suit pants would accentuate his slim waist and muscular legs. They allowed for his almost ridiculous sized penis and balls to show as a slightly concealed, delicious bulge.

"Oh...wow," Frank said, beginning to understand. "I'm going to help them relax and pamper them...by..."

"By fucking them and taking care of their sexual desires and needs. Yes Frank, that's your new job," Aima said.

Again acting the part of the professional, despite her hair and clothes being in disarray, her big tits hanging proudly and her soaked, worn pussy exposed.

"Oh, and you will be very well compensated. I also asked that they set up an entertainment account to ensure that you are able to pay for any extras," Aima boasted.

"Now get ready. You have a lot of work to do." she shooed him into the shower.

*********to be continued*********

12