A Genie for Frank Ch. 04

Story Info
One genie sex slave becomes a harem.
4.2k words
4.72
33.8k
49

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
931 Followers

Thanks, as always, to my editor. Hope you enjoy this latest installment, after a long hiatus. Please comment and let me know what you think or hope for.

__________________________

Frank was surprised and satisfied at the end of his first day at his new job. It hadn't been non-stop crazy sex though. He had actually helped out with all sorts of problems with the assistance of Aima. He felt great sharing the joy his genie was bringing him. He was also looking forward to relaxing and having fun with Aima and his wife...

He went down the elevator and out of the building, walking to where he had been dropped off in the morning. Aima walked toward him as if she hadn't been with him the whole day. It was a fun act.

"Hello Master," Aima projected into his mind said.

"Hello Aima," Frank thought back to her.

"I've been eager to be your plaything again, Master," Aima said.

Frank gulped. He knew Aima was a genie, not a person, and she had enslaved herself to him by swallowing his cum, but he still felt hesitant to speak so boldly to her, to say just what he wanted to without worry.

"Oh Master," Aima said, pulling up close next to him, the sides of her breasts pressing against Frank's arm as they walked. "Won't you call me pet names so I know how much you care for me? Like, call me your little pussy, or your slut?"

Frank's eyes bulged, his thoughts going to what Aima was saying in public, on the sidewalk of a crowded city.

"Oh, you're so silly, my big cocked master," Aima said, swatting at Frank's arm. "You forget - no one can see or hear me unless we want them to. Look, I'll change my outfit."

She stopped walking, slipped her arm out of Frank's and waved them in front of herself. A cloud of mist formed around her, then dissipated, showing Aima wearing a white cowboy hat, nothing above the waist other than a tiny, sequined vest that her big breasts were spilling out of. And below the vest, she wore crotchless, dark pantyhose, and thigh-high white sequined boots. A light breeze made the hair on her pussy flow and her nipples harden. Frank looked like he would die of shock.

"Do you like it, Master? I feel so sexy walking around in public dressed like this!"

Frank tried to sync what he knew - that Aima was a genie, that she couldn't be seen by others, and what he naturally thought, that everyone could see her.

"Aima! Oh, I love your outfit," a woman called out and came towards them.

"What the...I thought no one could see you?" Frank said in a panic.

"Normally true," Aima thought to Frank. "But she's a genie, too."

Frank was startled and paused a minute, looking between Aima, naked in public and now actually visible to someone and expressing no shame and another genie. He had never thought he'd meet one genie in his lifetime, let alone two.

"Wow. What a coincidence bumping into her here," Frank muttered. "Why don't we get into our car and we can all talk?" He gestured to the car that had dropped them in the morning, which had returned for them and was waiting at the curb.

"If it's going to be 3 of us it should be a little bigger," Aima said, and the car became a limousine.

The driver opened the door for them, and they each bent to get in, AIma first, displaying her big, round, bare ass. If the driver noticed, he did a pretty fantastic job of pretending he didn't.

When they were all seated, Aima and Frank on one side, the other genie on the other, Frank was about to finally introduce himself when the new genie spoke up.

"How did you do that?" she asked Aima, her eyes wide.

Frank frowned. "Aren't you a genie?" he asked.

"She is surprised to see me do magic without it being wished," Aima told Frank. "Frank freed me, Caspara."

Caspara, that was apparently her name, unlike when Frank has first met Aima, Caspara was dressed pretty conventionally. She wore a black pantsuit with a red shirt underneath. Regardless of her modest dress, she was clearly beautiful. Curvy, with a big bust and hips and a big, round butt, wavy, shiny black hair, bright eyes, brown skin and a gorgeous face. Frank wasn't paying too much to that at the moment, though.

Frank got the vibe from Aima that Caspara knew he had freed Aima. Maybe she didn't understand the circumstances, but it seemed like she might be downplaying what she knew.

"Yes, of course," Caspara said. "We all heard about that. But I didn't know exactly what that meant. There were all sorts of stories."

"Frank used a wish to give me my freedom," Aima explained. "I'm linked to him by the armband, of course. I need that to survive, to be nourished. But he gave me what freedom he could."

"Wow, Caspara said, a look of amazement on her face.

"I chose to enslave myself to him, as a way of expressing my devotion to him, giving him my life and my powers," Aima said.

"You did?" Caspara said. "Wow. You must really trust him," she said, smiling at Frank. "How did you do that?" she asked Aima.

"I trust him absolutely," Aima said, reaching a hand over to squeeze Franks arm.

"She gave him her life and powers?" Frank hadn't understood the exact nature of what she had done. That sounded like it meant he could directly do magic if he wanted to for some reason. Sounded like playing with fire, though.

"I did it by vowing and then swallowing his cum," Aima said matter of factly. Frank's cock jumped from the way she shared this sexy fact so casually.

"That is so beautiful," Caspara said. "She's a very lucky woman to be allowed to swallow your cum, Frank." Franks cock was now hard to the point of discomfort.

"Thank you," Frank choked out. "I feel...the same."

Aima broke the awkward eye contact between Frank and Caspara. "So what brings you to us, Caspara?"

"Oh, yes," Caspara said, smoothing our her pants and breaking her focus from Frank. "My current master made a wish I would like some help with."

"Oh?" Aima said, looking surprised. "My powers are more limited than yours now."

"Oh, not you exactly, Aima," Caspara said.

Aima and Frank both looked surprised. Frank paid closer attention now.

"What's that?" Frank asked.

"My master made a well-articulated wish that she would be the highly desirable and pleasurable sex slave of a handsome, kind and worthy master," Caspara said. "There aren't very many masters of sex slaves who are handsome, kind and worthy."

"Oh wow," Frank said, understanding what Caspara was saying. He thought for a moment. He had a lot of questions. How would this work? Would he want this? What would happen to this woman if he were not the one?

"Ask your questions," Aima thought you him. "Don't feel obligated to say yes. We could make this work, if you want. And to remind you- I would not be insulted if your harem grew bigger than just me. I don't get jealous."

His harem? Whew. Ok. Questions.

"I don't even know what she looks like or is like? How do I know I'd want her?" Frank asked.

"Her wish was that she would be highly desirable and pleasurable for you. She would be," Caspara said.

Ah yes, magic. He was still getting the hang of that.

"Ok. That makes sense. Still trying to understand magic. Sorry about that," he said.

Caspara looked startled. Frank was confused by her reaction.

"Even more shocking than me performing magic without a wish," Aima said aloud to Frank, "is you treating Caspara respectfully and apologizing to her."

"Goodness," Frank said. "I don't think people appreciate how tough you genies have it."

"Well, how bad I had it," Aima said, squeezing Franks arm. "You had more questions about this slave," she reminded Frank.

"Oh, yes," he said. "Ok, how would I explain this to my wife?"

"We could have her appear as a dog to everyone but you," Aima suggested.

Frank immediately saw a problem with this.

"When my wife walked in while I was fucking your, she thought I was masturbating. I don't want her seeing me fucking a dog!"

Aima and Caspara nodded. Good point.

"We could just make her like me," Aima said. "Visible only when you want her to be."

"That sounds good," Frank said. "I'd still want to meet her and decide before I am stuck with her for life."

"Oh, of course," Caspara said. She smiled, feeling like this was basically solved.

"There's something else, isn't there, Caspara? Aima asked.

"Yes," she said quietly, looking down.

"What is it?" Frank asked. He could sense that Aima already knew what was coming.

"This is not her last wish," Caspara said.

"Ok..." Frank said. There was something he was missing. This magic thing was always a little complicated.

"Since she would be voluntarily becoming your slave, Frank," Aima explained, "any remaining wishes would be yours."

"What would I want to wish for?" Frank asked. "I'm already healthy and I have a job and wilder sexy than I can imagine. Anyway, you know how I feel about this genie magic thing. I freed you so you wouldn't be eternally bound to granting wishes for people." As Frank finished his words he understood what Caspara was asking for. A look of realization made that clear, too.

"I don't know how to even ask this of you," Caspara said softly, lowering her head, kneeling in supplication. "But if you would grant me this amazing gift of freedom, I would happily be your slave and give you my powers, my life and my devotion."

Frank was quiet, trying to process everything that was going on.

"This would be very generous of you, Frank," Aima thought to him. "You'd be freeing another enslaved soul, making your once in history act a second time."

"You want me to have another sex genie slave? Someone else to pleasure me? Enslaved to me? That would be something generous to give her?" Frank thought back.

"Are you ever mean or cruel to me?" Aima asked frank through their thoughts.

"Well, I hope not," Frank thought. "Though I worry I'm taking advantage of you."

"I don't think you understand how wonderful you are to me, Frank. "I willingly enslaved myself to you as my best way to express my devotion...my love for you. I know you could do that for Caspara and her master, too."

Frank sighed, closing his eyes, so moved by Aima. And all his thoughts had been why he shouldn't indulge himself. Now he understood what his pleasure and power meant for those under his power, who submitted to him for his pleasure.

"Yes," Frank said quietly, looking down at Caspara's bowed head. "I will accept you."

"You will give Frank your life, your freedom and powers, as you pledged, Caspara," Aima said. "Your devotion, to be clear, is your obedience and love. These will grow naturally, as Frank is a wonderful master, but your pledge will magically seal your devotion to him, as well."

"Yes, thank you," Caspara said between sobs of gratitude, not looking up.

"I am the first slut of your master's harem," Aima said, Frank surprised by what she called herself, about his harem, and how powerful she made him feel. It also made him feel happy that Aima would not be minimized by there being more two more in their harem. And he relived him that he wouldn't have to handle telling them all what to do. "You will address me as Mistress and obey me, subject only to your master."

"Yes, of course, Aim- Mistress," Caspara said.

"All of this is contingent on Frank accepting your Master," Aima said. "But to show your pledge to be the slave of this good master, and to be under me, kiss your mistresses pussy, and make your master cum and swallow his cum."

Wow, Frank thought. She didn't waste time!

Caspara lifted her head, smiling, nodding her head. Aima smiled at her friend, whose freedom she had secured, and she spread her legs, her dampening pussy already bare, outlined by her crotchless pantyhose and thigh-high white sequined boots.

Caspara scooted forward, our her hands-on Aima's waist and lowered her head and starting lapping and sucking at her mistresses pussy.

Aima smiled, leaned back, enjoying the feeling of Caspara's enthusiastic mouth. She waved her hand in Caspara's direction and Caspara's clothes disappeared and in their place Caspara wore a similar but opposite outfit to Aima's - a tiny black vest, white crotchless pantyhose and black thigh high sequined boots. Frank's eyes bulged at the sight of Caspara, her head buried in Aima's crotch, noisily sucking and licking, her big breasts pressed against Aima's thighs, her slim waist and now bare big, round, brown ass, and her sweet asshole and curly black haired covered pussy.

Moaning, red-faced and smiling, Aima waved her hand at Frank. His clothes disappeared, too. In it's place he got a cowboy outfit, too. A dark cowboy hat, a dark leather vest and leather chaps, the pants like garment cowboys wore over their jeans to protect their legs - but with no pants. Frank's long, fat cock stood erect, open to view, precum oozing from its excited tip.

"Your master, Caspara," Aima said, lifting her head so she could see the man she was giving herself to. Caspara's eyes bulged as she saw her new master exposed. No Master ever knew just what to wish for to make himself truly attractive. Caspara could see Aima's amazing hand in using her magic on Frank.

Caspara moves on her knees between Frank's legs, looking up to Frank and Aima's faces to make sure she was doing what they wanted.

Frank wrapped his right arm around Aima, pulling him close. His left hand went to the back of Caspara's head. "Open your mouth, my little pussy," Frank said. "Your master wants to be pleasured."

Aima sighed, pulling in close to Frank and watching as Caspara lowered her open, wet mouth around the head of Frank's big, hard cock. Aima turned toward Frank, pressing her big breasts against them, their lips connecting. They breathed heavily, Aima running her thighs together, her nipples on her plump breasts hard, her freshly eaten pussy glistening.

Caspara bobbed up and down, gradually taking more and more of Frank down her throat, her saliva pouring out, around his cock, wetting his balls. Her tongue spun around his swollen cock, her throat massaging him as she sucked him, now her hands palming his big, saliva-coated balls. She groaned, loving the feel of Frank's fat cock and the taste of his precum and his cock.

"Do you know how to lick a man's ass?" Frank asked Caspara.

"Hmm mmm," Caspara grunted that she could. Frank gently lifted her head, his cock noisily popping from her mouth. His cock shone, her lips were swollen and red and wet.

Frank got up, crouched over since they were inside of a limo and the ceiling wasn't that high. Aima looked like she had just gotten a puppy on her birthday. "Come here, my wet pussied slave," Frank said. "I want my cock in your mouth while Caspara puts her tongue up my ass."

"Yes, master," she whispered, sucking his fat cock into her mouth. Caspara put her hands on the cheeks of Frank's ass, spread them, and buried her nose and mouth between them. Frank felt her tongue flick his asshole, then push harder as Caspara moved her hands to hold Frank's hips.

Frank felt incredible stimulation, like electricity and fire flowing out to his whole body out from his crotch and ass. Aima sucked him deep and hard, bobbing fast, her hands twirling around his long cock. Caspara tongued his ass, flicking, rimming, plunging into his ass. The sensations were mind-blowing. Frank looked at his genies, his slaves, and saw they had managed to somehow intertwine their legs between his while they worked him with their mouths, grinding their pussies against each other.

"Oh, fuck..." Frank said. "You two need to switch. You're going to make me cum."

You'd think switching positions in a threesome in a limo would be tricky. But thanks to magic it somehow just happened. Caspara took Frank down deep in her throat, Aima's tongue flicked fast and hard against Frank's asshole. Aima and Caspara brought their hands together and looped their fingers together.

Frank groaned, tensed up even more, and the cum erupted from his cock, swallowed hungrily down Caspara's throat.

The genies moved back.

"Once you accept Caspara's master as your slave the deal is done. Your cum has sealed Caspara's fate," Aima thought to Frank.

"Let's go see your master, Caspara. I have an idea how this should go. Aima? Could you set up what I have in mind?" Frank asked. Aima and Caspara smiled up at him from their knees. Aima nodded.

—————————

It was hot, sunny and dry. Frank walked through a market that felt like the ancient Middle East. Caspara and Aima were at either side of him, heads lowered, wearing veils. The rest of their clothes were like those Frank had first seen Aima wear - flowy, very thin and revealing. Frank wore an embroidered vest opened, and baggy pants not unlike the ones Aima and Caspara wore.

They walked up to a stage, where a man was auctioning off slaves. As they came up a woman was brought out, looking like she was playing the part of someone terrified by what was happening, but she looked to be enjoying it all inside.

"That's her," Caspara said. Frank could have figured that out. "That's Wendy."

Wendy has beautiful, wavy dark brown hair, dark eye and distinctive eyebrows. She bit at her full lips. She wore a hideous, filthy outfit that looked like it was made from canvas sacks, though even that outfit couldn't hide her voluptuous figure. It fell off her shoulder and cleavage was revealed as she shook in mock fear.

The auctioneer put her arms in loops of rope that pulled back and he then ripped the clothes off of her. She had nothing on now, and she tried vainly to cover herself. The crowd oohed and clapped. Her face reddened, this time very believably.

She was gorgeous. Big, firm breasts, wide hips and thick, smooth thighs that tried to cover her curly-haired pussy.

Frank strode up and walked up on the stage to inspect Wendy. He held a car of nine tails in his hand and began inspecting Wendy with it, lifting her breast, drawing it down her side, touching her exposed sex with it.

"Does the gentleman wish to bid on this fine slave?" the auctioneer asked eagerly.

Wendy couldn't see Caspara through the veil and didn't know what was going on. She had gone from making her wish to this point, all that had happened between Frank and Caspara somehow happening instantly, from the point of view of Wendy's timeline.

"If she is suitable I will pay your price," Frank said. "I will need to inspect her."

The auctioneer waved out servants with equipment who put Wendy's head and hands into a wooden stock that was a few feet off the ground. They put a padded bench against her stomach and fixed her feet in place on the stage with a spreader bar bolted to the stage. Wendy was bent over with legs spread, the rough handling, exhibition and humiliation making her blush continually and making her pussy soaked wet. She hoped Frank wouldn't notice how turned on she was, but knew he would.

Frank watched all that was going on, then signalled to Aima and Caspara who disrobed him quickly, in view of the auctioneer, the crowd and Wendy. His magnificent body and massive, hanging cock made the crowd applaud and Wendy's eyes bulge. His cock hardened and pointed out, lengthening and thickening right in front of Wendy, who couldn't stop staring.

Frank strode to behind Wendy, standing with a perfect view of Wendy's exposed ass and pussy. Wendy tensed here big ass cheeks, trying to cover herself, serving only to further show off Wendy's asshole and her soaked, enflamed sex. The smell of her excitement filled Frank's nostrils. He leaned down and noisily inhaled her smell, humiliating and enticing Wendy.

Frank our hands on Wendy's ass cheeks and started walking his big cock up against her quivering bush. Wendy squirmed now, desperately trying to take his cock into her, here in public, in front of all these cheering people.

desirelit
desirelit
931 Followers
12