A Genie for Frank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sire," the auctioneer said, moving back to where Frank stood and looking down at his massive excited cock about to go into Wendy. "If you take her with your giant member she'll be spoiled for anyone else and I won't be able to sell her."

"Just so," Frank said, moving around to rub Wendy's dripping slit and hole and clit with his hard cock. Wendy was squirming to get him into her now, and could no longer hold back in grunting and moaning.

"Wendy," Frank said. "Will you accept my cock in you and be my slave, to serve my pleasure, or do you want your freedom and dignity restored.

Wendy understood in an instant what was going on now. She looked up and saw Caspara lift her veil and wink at her from the front of the crowd.

"Please be my master and let me be your fuck slave, master," Wendy said. The crowd cheered again, frank sunk the full length of his cock in Wendy and she came hard right away.

Frank slammed away, the sound of his fat cock sucked in Wendy's tight, soaked pussy with the sound of his crotch and legs slamming against Wendy's ass, legs and swollen pussy ringing through the air. Frank grunted, Wendy screamed, tears flowing from her eyes as her cum was slammed out of her and it ended down her shaking thighs. Frank held on tight to her ass cheeks, spreading them to see her clenching assholeand her inner pussy lips pulled out as he thick cock pulled out and then slammed back in.

Caspara handed the auctioneer some coins - it looked like a couple of quarters and dimes, which he pocketed. He walked back over alongside Wendy while her moans and screams filled the air, her tits shook beneath her, and Frank slammed into her. The auctioneer put a black leather collar with a loop on it around Wendy's neck, attached a chain to it, and left the chain hanging over the stock that Wendy was still stuck in.

Wendy howled, her legs and ass convulsing. She tried to stand on her toes. Frank fucked her, seemingly oblivious to her mind-bending orgasm, grunting, and then Wendy felt his cock swell to be even thicker. Her screams stopped as her eyes bulged at the sensation, and Frank came hard, blasting the inside of her with his cum. He held tight to her ass, feeling each spasm and eruption, seeing her sweaty body shake.

Frank pulled his softening cock from Wendy, the tight fit and copious cum making a sucking sound. "Slaves!" He called, and Aima and Caspara ran up, dropped to their knees and sucked his cock clean and dressed him. Then they undid Wendy's stock and leg restraints. She stretched, not even caring that her well-fucked body was on view to everyone. They dressed her in see-through cloth that hung over her big breasts and her wet, hairy pussy almost like a bikini, which didn't obscure anythjng. They handed the end of the chain that connected to the collar around her neck to Frank, and they walked off the stage together.

"Come along little pussy," Frank said, gently patting her bare ass in front of the crowd. "You did well."

Wendy walked shamelessly through the crowd, a highly desirable and pleasurable slave to a kind and handsome master, knowing she'd experience more pleasure and attention than she had in all her 93 years. It was amazing what a well-worded wish would do to you.

Another armband flew into Frank's other wrist Caspara gasped and sighed at the sensation of her swift freedom from millennia of servitude to a new type of slavery.

Going from the unintentional master of a freed genie to the owner of a magical harem of sex slaves was changing Frank, and be felt it. There was a sense of power and insatiable desire, but also an obligation to care for these women whose lives were in his hands.

"Let's get home," Frank said. "All this fucking has me hungry, and it's fried chicken for dinner today."

In a blink, Frank and his harem, invisible to all but him, emerged from the limo in front of his house. They went inside.

"Hi honey," Jeanine called out to him as she came over, still wearing an apron. "Did you have a good day?"

Aima, Caspara and Wendy, all wearing see-through bikini-like outfits and chained neck collars held by Frank looked to his face to see his reaction. "Yes, it was very nice," he said smiling. They all smiled too, now looking at each other, excited that their master was pleased with them.

12