A Genie for Frank Ch. 05

Story Info
The harem experiences a XXX version of Threes Company.
6.8k words
4.6
25.9k
56

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
931 Followers

The characters: Frank, whose journey started when he found a genie

Aima & Caspara, freed genie sex slaves belong to Frank. They can wish what they'd like, Frank can control their magic and they can communicate through thoughts with Frank

Wendy, a human woman who wished to be the desired sex slave of a good master

Jeanine, Frank's wife

____________________

"Keep your gaze down and don't address your master's wife," Aima instructed Wendy.

Frank's brow furrowed and an eyebrow raised as they headed into his house.

"Wendy doesn't know she can't be seen," Aima said to Frank through their thoughts.

Frank smiles and nodded.

"Come along, my pussies," Frank thought to Aima, Caspara and Wendy. He was experimenting with how easy or hard it was to speak through his thoughts to all or only some of them at a time. Frank reached his hands down and patted Wendy and Caspara's asses as he said this.

Frank tried something else, and wished away his harems clothes, now feeling bare ass in his hands. Wendy and Caspara's eyes widened. Frank squeezes like he was kneading dough.

They headed into the kitchen and stopped where Jeanine was taking food, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn, and putting them on plates.

"Bend over and hold onto the kitchen island," Frank thought to Wendy and Caspara. "Good. Now spread those legs." The women bent at the waist, sticking out their big round asses, and quickly complying and spreading their legs until they touched each other's legs. Frank's hands slid down between their legs and started playing with their wet pussies, flicking his fingers side to side, making a wet, flapping noise.

"Something smells delicious," Frank said aloud to Jeanine as the smell in the room turned into a combination of fried chicken and hot, wet pussy.

"Oh thank you, honey," Jeanine said, as Wendy and Caspara gasped and their knees buckled. Jeanine leaned over and kissed Frank, lightly at first, then more deeply as she felt pulled in to him. It was actually Aima pulling him in, as he banged away with both hands, three fingers into two pussies.

Frank pulled his hands out and walked over to the dinner table with Jeanine. Caspara and Wendy shuddering as they recovered from being used so roughly.

"I want Master's cock so badly," Frank heard in Capara's thoughts. She didn't mean to send this to him, but now as his slave, utterly and completely, nothing was hidden from him.

Frank sat before his food, smiling at Jeanine across from him. He silently wished his clothes off, with Jeanine to still see him clothed and wished for a padded bench to be under the table lengthwise starting at his crotch.

"Caspara," Frank thought to his new genie slave, "work my cock with your pussy while I eat. Lie here on this bench. On your back, on your stomach, however you'd like it."

Frank bit into his chicken, closing his eyes, shaking his head and groaning in satisfaction to Jeanine's delight as Caspara lay on the bench, rested her legs against Frank's chest, and scooted her ass up, burrying Franks big cock in her.

Had Jeanine been able to see what was really happening, she would have seen her husband eating chicken while he buried his long, thick cock in a curvy, dark Persian woman's hair pussy while she had her thick, shapely legs against his chest or sometimes over his shoulders. Caspara rode Frank, moving her body with her legs on Frank's shoulders, getting a forearm sized cock opening her up, forcing grunts and gasps from her, the sounds of Caspara's ass slapping against Frank's thighs, the sounds of her wet pussy making sounds like boots walking through a muddy swamp.

Caspara sobbed, her eyes squeezed shut, her hands holding onto the bench till her knuckles were white, as she relentlessly pounded Frank's cock into herself. She babbled incoherently and screamed, sweat pouring off of her, her big tits shaking, her legs trembling. Finally she held on tight and squirted, every muscle in her body tensed, her ass raised up off the bench, her eyes bulging as she screamed silently.

Frank pulled his still hard, super stimulated cock out of Caspara, her cum and his precum dripping off. He stood, Jeanine still seeing him clothed.

"Let me get you more," Frank said, taking Jeanine's plate. We went over and got her more food, still naked, cum dripping from him. "Let's put some white gravy on that for you," Frank said, his body from the waist down obscured from Jeanine's view by the kitchen island.

"Milk me onto her food," Frank told Aima. She took a hold of his hot, hard, throbbing cock. Caspara's cum lubricated him and dripped onto Jeannine's food. Aima leaned over and licked and sucked Frank's cock to bring him to orgasm. She could feel it building in him and she pulled it out of her mouth and squeezed it hard as Frank came hard on Jeanine's mashed potatoes and fried chicken.

Frank served the dish to Jeanine and sat and watched her as she tasted it. Aima sucked frank clean when he sat back down.

"Oh Frank," Jeanine said, scooping up every drop of Frank's considerable load of cum with her food. "This is just a delicious addition. Thank you."

Frank smiles at Jeanine, as Aima sucked him deep down, her eyes looking up at him. "I'm glad you enjoy it. I think you'll enjoy what else I put in your mouth tonight," he said calmly, wiping his mouth. Jeanine's eyes bulged at the obscene innuendo, her heart jumping in her chest. Without even realizing it she nodded and licked her lips.

When Jeanine was done eating her mashed potatoes and her husbands cum she started gathering dishes to wash.

"Leave all that," Frank said. "I'll take care of that." He put his hand on her lower back and led her to the bedroom. Jeanine's heart fluttered. She hadn't felt like this, desired and wanting, for a long time.

Frank wished the kitchen cleaned better than it had ever been, wanting to do that now, in case he forgot it later.

Their bedroom was clean and welcoming. Jeanine turned to look at Frank, smiling.

Frank embraced Jeanine, kissing her, their breathing audible now. Frank started to undo Jeanine's clothes, pausing to slide his hands under her shirt, across her back. He undid her pants but left them on her, so close to exposing her, turning her on more.

Frank sat Jeanine on the bed, helping Jeanine off with her shirt, then her pants. She smiled awkwardly, folding her arms in front of her, feeling self conscious about her aging, sagging body.

Frank stepped back, dimmed the lights and started undressing in front of Jeanine, knowing how desirable he was to her. She watched his shirt come off, admiring his muscular chest and arms. He looked in her eyes and unbuckled his pants. She gulped as he unzipped, then pulled the pants down. She could see his long, thick cock in his underwear, laying flat to the right.

Frank moves back up to Jeanine, closer now, so her face was against his mid section, his underwear covered dick against her breasts. She gasped, and kissed his abs as he undid her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders.

"Lay down," Frank told her, and she did, her bare chest rising and falling at her excitement and the thought of Frank seeing how wet she was for him.

Frank slid his hands up Jeanine's thick thighs, took hold of her panties, and pulled them down, the bouquet of Jeanine's hairy, soaked pussy flooding into Frank's face. He inhaled noisily, drinking her in. Jeanine felt so sexy and wanted.

Roll over onto your stomach," Frank told Jeanine. "I want to massage you."

Jeanine did as he asked.

"I want every ache and cramp, every tired out and sick and hurt part of her healed as I massage her," Frank told his slave genies. "I want her to burn with desire for me and be able to satisfy me like you, my little pussies."

Jeanine smelled incense and candles and heard soothing music. Where had Frank gotten all of that? She saw him wearing just his boxer briefs, his big member visible, and a tool belt with massage oil in it. He warmed oil in his hands and started with her feet, massaging them firmly and expertly. Jeanine could feel the amazing, curative sensations all the way up her legs to her dripping, hot pussy. She groaned into the pillow under her face, laughing. Frank looked up her body, up her thick legs, her wide, round ass, her back and breasts seen from her sides, and up to her head.

His hands moved up her calves, oiling her up, working the years of tension and pain and wear away magically. She had never felt better. But she couldn't wait for him to take her. This attention was driving her wild.

Frank grunted as his strong hands squeezed Jeanine's thick thighs, Jeanine moaning and writhing under him.

"Here, lift your hips," Frank said, and he slipped a cylindrical pillow under Jeanine. She had never seen this before. It was a couple of feet thick and made her bent over, her ass sticking out. She spread her legs immodestly, thinking this was the moment Frank would fill her with his cock.

Frank applied oil generously and worked it into Jeanine's ass, squeezing it, holding her down as she squirmed to push her ass out more. His hands went between her ass cheeks, oiling up her ass crack and her rosebud, rubbing firmly. Jeanine moaned at the rough and intimate treatment, at the feelings of healing and desire. She was loving this manhandling, and wished he'd fuck her. If her trembling and pushing her ass up to him didn't clue him into this, her sopping wet pussy, making the room smell of her desperation, certainly did.

Frank worked Jeannine's upper inner thighs, brushing against her soaked, hairy pussy. He did one side at a time, using his other hand against the small of her back to keep her in place, to keep her from riding his hand. She was like an animal in heat, grunting, burning with desire, desperate to be taken.

Frank moved up to firmly rub Jeanine's lower back, driving her crazy from the great feeling and denying her the pussy massage she had been hoping to get.

"Let me move this," Frank said and pulled the cylindrical pillow out from under Jeanines crotch. Her frustration and growing desire made her groan as Frank pulled the now wet pillow out, and Jeanine's pussy pushed down against the bed.

"Up on your elbows for a minute," Frank said, and he slipped the pillow above her breasts and under arms, the smell of her soaked pussy now in her face. Her breasts now hung, not pressed against the bad any longer.

Frank went back to massaging Jeanine's back, moving up, going to her sides, grazing her breasts, then under her to cup and squeeze and oil up her big tits. Her body tingled and magically formed under his touch, her nipples stimulated and hardened, oiled and pinched. Her breasts firmed up, stretch marks disappearing. Her huge breasts would be able to stand without support now, her nipples always prominent through her clothes. Frank was making her into a fantasy fuck toy, a porn star with a desperate need for him.

Frank moved around to be in front of Jeanine's now raised head, his hard cock poking his underwear out, his precum moistening the cloth.

"I'll do your neck now," Frank said. He pulled his underwear down, letting his cock bob free. He squeezed some oil onto both hands and rubbed them hard on his cock and balls, inhaling deeply and groaning as he did. Jeanine's eyes bulged at how bold and sexy her husband was. "You'll love the taste of this oil," he said. "And I know you love the taste of my cum."

Jeanine's heart beat so hard she thought it would pop out of her chest.

"Open your mouth," Frank told her, as he stepped closer toward her, holding his cock in his hand. She looked at him, and obeyed. He slide his dick into her mouth and he groaned, putting his hands on her neck and shoulders and massaging hard.

Jeanine groaned appreciatively, noisily sucking, working her tongue. She sucked hard, her cheeks sucking in, the feel of Franks thick member on her lips and tongue. She breathed hard through her nose, exhaling against his cock.

"I knew you'd like the taste of that," Frank said, as his wife ground her pussy into the bed and sucked his big cock. He started to pump his hips, fucking her face, reveling in the sensation of her sucked in cheeks, her tongue, her throat.

Frank looked up and saw his three slaves aroused like crazy, seeing their master possess and love his wife.

"Help her sense my needs and suppress her gag reflex so she can handle me in her throat," Frank communicated to the genies.

Frank's hands held Jeanine's neck and her chin, controlling her as he fucked her mouth and throat, his balls swinging and hitting her chin. He started groaning, his cock swelling, and the cum burst from him, shooting down Jeanine's throat. He pulled out enough that she would get some in her mouth, too, and she hungrily swallowed it up, sucking him more, trying to get more of that cum in her mouth.

Done, Frank let go of her chin and neck and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Jeanine breathed heavily, covered in sweat and her own spit, looking up into Frank's face, smiling.

Aima and Casandra continued to hover their hands over Jeanine's body, fixing and curing it and filling her with an almost painful desperation for her husband.

Jeanine sighed. Frank hadn't even gone into her pussy and she still felt satisfied, as if her throat was another erogenous zone. She smiled, closing her eyes and trying to relax as Frank slipped the pillow from under her arms. It was even wetter than before, now wet from her saliva and the oil as well as her cum.

"Lift your hips again," Frank said. She obeyed, presenting her fat ass and soaked pussy and feeling crazy at how exposed she was. Maybe she wasn't ready to just settle down for the night!

Frank slipped the pillow under her again. He knelt down on the floor at the foot of the bed, scooting Jeanine's bent over body down so her knees were on the edge, and he looked up to her spread, exposed, stimulated and oiled ass and pussy. He brought his face up, licking her soaked hole, sucking in her lips and nibbling on them, twisting his head around to suck her clit. He licked up and down her slit, then teased her, kissing up her inner thighs and around her pussy. He kissed up from her pussy to her ass, slipping two fingers into her pussy and finger fucking her as he licked her asshole.

Frank came around to Jeanine's face, lifted it up and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her own pussy and ass on him. He pulled the pillow out from under her, then slid himself under her so their crotches were in line with each other's mouths.

Wendy supported Frank's head as he lifted it to eat his wife's pussy, sucking her clit and sucking and sliding along her slit. Inspired by the taste of her own sweet ass, Jeanine held Frank's giant cock, somehow, impossibly, hard again, and she licked his balls, all around them, at their base and between them, back around until she saw Frank's asshole, and she tasted it with her tongue. She held Frank's cock firmly and stroked as she rimmed him, then reached her hand under herself to get wetness from her pussy to use for the handjob she was giving her husband.

Frank slid out from under Jeanine, standing now behind her, and he guided his lubed cock into her gaping, well eaten pussy. With one foot on the bed and the other on the floor, Frank held Jeanine's waist and was able to go deep into her. She arched her back to get every bit of length, the sensations exploding through her body. How she wasn't exhausted she had no idea.

Frank plowed into Jeanine, her pussy electrified, her fat ass slapping against Frank's crotch. He grunted, holding back as long as he could.

"Wendy," Frank thought. I want you between Jeanine's legs, mouth open.

Wendy obeyed, getting between Frank and Jeanine as he pulled his cock out of her, opening her mouth wide. Frank wrapped his one hand around his cock, jerking it hard, the other hand under Wendy's open mouth that was between the shaking thighs and under the hot pussy of Frank's wife. Frank grunted and came hard, squirting into Wendy's mouth and onto Jeanine's ass and pussy. He groaned and sighed and slide his cock into Wendy's mouth. She sighed and sucked and swallowed. Jeanine sighed deeply, exhausted and lowered her crotch onto the bed, narrowly missing Wendy's head.

Frank bent down to whisper in Jeanine's ear. "You are an amazing fuck, Jeanine. That was fantastic." She laughed and sighed sleepily at the sensation, the somehow welcomed obscenity, the knowledge she was naked and fucked completely, exposed on this bed.

"I'm going to get you some water, rinse off and take care of the kitchen," Frank said. Jeanine was already unconscious. Frank walked to the kitchen naked, stinking of sex and sweat, his well used cock hanging and swaying between his legs.

In the kitchen Frank's harem, his sex slaves, were smiling, hopping and clapping, their big tits bouncing.

"That was wonderful, master," Aima said. "You're such a good husband."

Frank smiled, pulled Aima to him with a hand on her bare back and kissed her. Her body pressed against his big, limp dick. He released her, did the same to Caspara and then to Wendy. Wendy has a glint in her eyes as Frank held her.

"Did you like swallowing my load?" Frank asked her. She smiled and nodded.

Frank got the water for Jeanine and headed back to put it by her side. Jeanine looked to be deep in a restful sleep.

"I have an idea," Frank said, smiling. "We're going to make a dream based on an old TV show for Jeanine to watch. We'll all be characters. I'll control what happens through your magic, and you'll do and say what the story I come up with says to do. And I'm going to make you not know the characters aren't your true selves!"

Aima and Caspara looked alarmed and both raised hands, wanting to talk him out of this.

"Master, maybe we-" they both said and were cut off as they were all swept into the story in Frank's mind.

The scene: a three bedroom apartment in 1970s California. Aima and Caspara, two 1970s California beauties are talking.

"We don't really have a choice, Caspara. To be able to afford this rent, we need a roommate, to replace the one who moved out. And the only person who has called about our add is a man. So even if he's a sex maniac, we need him," Aima said.

"If he's a sex maniac I really need him!" Caspara said, her breasts shaking as she emphatically expressed her horniness. Aima shook her head in resignation, and laughter filled the room as if from a prerecorded track. Aima and Caspara had learned to ignore that.

"I don't understand where the horny men are, Caspara complained. "I'm hot, dress sexy and would practically throw myself at a man, given the opportunity."

"I know it!" Aima said. Laugh track. "I feel the same way. I don't know what's going on, but on that subject, if we want this roommate we need to figure out how to make Mr. Roper agree to let us. You know how he hates sex. He won't even fuck his own wife, Wendy. And she's hot!" Laugh track.

"Maybe we could say the roommate is gay," Caspara suggested. Aima furrowed her brow, looking like she was thinking hard about that, when their doorbell rang. Caspara ran to the door and opened it. Frank, dressed in 1970s clothes and carrying a suitcase stood there.

"Ooh, can we keep him?" Caspara asked, turning to Aima. Laugh track.

Aima made her cute annoyed face, went to the door and introduced herself, welcoming Frank in and taking his suitcase.

"Hi ladies," Frank said. "Wow, this place looks great," he said, mainly eyeing Aima and Caspara. "I'm sold! Where can I put my stuff?"

"I'll show him where to put his stuff," Caspara said, her nipples poking out of her tight t-shirt, her breathing getting heavy. Laugh track.

"Slow down, Miss Love Boat," Aima said. "Aside from paying your rent, we just have one rule you have to follow so our landlord will let you stay here," she said to Frank.

desirelit
desirelit
931 Followers
12