A Genie for Frank Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank shifted his hungry eyes from Caspara to pay attention to Aima.

"You have to be gay," Aima said.

"I'll do a lot for a nice place to live," Frank said. "But that's not one of them. Well...it's really hard to find an apartment. Is he at least cute?" Laugh track.

Aima shook her head and looked like she was struggling to effectively express herself. "No, I mean you have to seem gay to him. Otherwise he will think you're fucking us all the time."

"Perish the thought," Frank muttered. Laugh track.

The door bell rang again. The three looked panicked at each other for a second, and then the door opened. It was their landlord, Mr. Roper, who didn't bother waiting for doors to be opened for him, with his wife Wendy behind him.

"Hello Mr. Roper!" Aima and Caspara sang together.

"Hello girls," Mr. Roper said, not a hint of interest in these sexy, friendly girls. Wendy, his wife, came in and Frank could see her big tits pushed up and half exposed under a tight, gold top that was like a leotard, tiny tight shorts hugging her shapely thighs and round ass, big hair and heals. Wendy's eyes widened as she looked over Frank, the look on her like she was shopping for a hunk of meat and she was hungry.

"And you must be Frank," Mr. Roper said, approaching Frank, looking suspicious, oblivious of the looks between Frank and his sexually frustrated wife.

Frank took Mr. Roper's hand extended for a handshake like he was offering his hand to be kissed. Mr. Roper looked horrified.

"Are you a hugger, Mr. Roper? I am and I'd love to give you a big hug," Frank said. Caspara and Aima looked amazed. Wendy looked like she could barely contain laughter.

"I guess the girls weren't kidding about you," Mr. Roper said. He looked over at them and Aima was shaking her head vigorously. She elbowed Caspara and she caught on and shook her head, too.

"It's true, Mr. Roper," Caspara said. "I practically threw myself at him and he didn't even seem interested." Aima shot a look at Caspara. It wasn't clear if this was helping or not, or if Caspara even understood that Frank was putting on an act. Laugh track.

"Well, it's ok for now," Mr. Roper said. "I'll figure it out later. I have to go to my bowling night now."

"If only he had half as much interested in his balls and where to stick his fingers at home," Wendy muttered. Laugh track. "I'll talk to him some more and make sure everything is ok, Stanley," Wendy said to Mr. Roper, making eye contact with Frank and smiling.

"Great. Ok," Mr. Roper said, leaving already, anxious to be away from all these horny women.

Aima shows Frank, and awkwardly, Wendy, to Franks room. Wendy closes the door behind her, making Frank turned to look alarmed at this woman on the prowl.

"So...what did you want to ask me about?" Frank asked cautiously as he opened up his suitcase to unpack. The case was filled with camera equipment and clothes.

"Are you a photographer, Frank?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Frank said. "Mostly portraits at Sears right now, but I'm working at expanding my portfolio and skills."

"Oh, I've often fantasized about being a model," Wendy said.

"Oh, that's great. Maybe I could take some shots of you so you have some to show and I have more in my portfolio."

"That's a great idea," Wendy said, standing and pulling her shirt off, her big tits with hard nipples bouncing into view.

"Whoa!" Frank said, worried he was going to get into a sticky situation with his landlord or roommates that would make him lose his housing. "Wha...what are you doing, Mrs. Roper?"

"Wendy." She corrected him as she undid her pants.

"Wendy," Frank said.

"I always wanted to be a model in nudie magazines like Cum Swallowers or Piece of Ass. Remember? We just had that conversation." She said as she slipped off her shorts. She had no panties on and Frank saw her trimmed, hairy pussy between her tick thighs and wide hips.

Wendy got on Franks bed, laid on her back and held her ankles, spreading open her hot, wet, hairy pussy.

"Well?" She asked.

Frank stood drooling. "Huh?" He asked.

"Are you going to use your camera? If I didn't know better I'd think you were straight and admiring my pussy," Wendy said.

"Oh," Frank said, snapping out of it and grabbing a camera. He photographed Wendy's shapely legs, her big tits and hot, open pussy.

"Tell me what to do. This is making me really hot," Wendy said in a husky voice.

"Plant your feet on the bed and lift your ass up. Now slide a hand down and play with your pussy," Frank directed, getting caught up in the excitement. Wendy did as she was told, a wet, sloppy sound coming from between her legs as she masturbated on command, her eyes squeezed shut, she gasped.

"Now roll over. On your knees. Offer me your ass," Frank pushed his luck, enjoying the control over this horny housewife. Wendy bent over, pushing her big ass at him, using one hand to spread her ass cheeks and show off her asshole, the other hand playing with her pussy more.

"You're looking kind of worked up," Wendy choked out as she drove herself crazy. "Do you actually like pussy, or is it my ass? Do you like ass?"

"Oh, it's purely professional," Frank said.

Wendy roles over and sat on the bed, looking at Frank. "Come here," she said. As Frank cautiously inched closer she grabbed his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles, letting his big, hard cock pop free.

"Oooh, my," Wendy said.

"I..." Frank stammered, confident his hard cock will give away that he's not gay.

"I need to take a picture of you," Wendy said, picking up the Polaroid camera Frank had. "Stanley will know you're gay."

"What?" Frank asked.

"Only gay men are in shape like you and have such big, long, thick cocks. At least that's what Stanley tells me," she said.

"Oh..." Frank says. Before he knows it she's completely undressed him and has him laying on the bed.

"I need to make sure Stanley can really see how gay you are," Wendy explains, sitting her naked body next to Frank.

"Uh, ok," Frank says, trying to catch on to what's going on.

"That cock has got to be as big and hard as possible," she says, getting on her knees to inspect his cock closely. Frank could see her bent over form, her big round ass and her big breasts hanging. Now her hair was flowing down, tickling Franks cock and balls and crotch.

"Here," Wendy says, bunching up her hair like a pony tail, without moving from staring inches from Frank's cock. "Hold my hair for me."

"Ok," Frank says, taking hold of her hair as she sunk down, taking Franks cock in her mouth. She sucked with all her might, grunting, her tongue swirling around, her saliva pouring down into Frank's crotch. She jerked his spit lubricated cock and said "need to make this as long and fat as possible."

Wendy sucked and jerked, sucking incredibly hard, groaning and choking herself. Her bent over ass faced the door.

Aima quietly opened the door, a finger raised, looking like she was in mid sentence. She froze, her eyes bulging at the site of her landlords wife's big ass and swollen wet pussy, and seeing her landlords wife noisily sucking Frank's clearly massive cock.

"Oh...you're going to make me cum," Frank groaned.

"No wait," Wendy said, popping off his dick, grabbing the Polaroid and snapping a shot of his big, engorged dick.

"Ok, good," she said putting the camera down on the bed as the photo of Frank's big cock began to become visible. "Now give me that cum," she said and dove down to sink his cock in her mouth and throat, her groans and the sounds of her sucking and jerking filling the room. Aima's eyes were wide and her jaw hanging open. She looked at Frank, and raised her hands and shoulders in question.

Frank held onto Wendy's hair like the saddle horn of a wild horse. He grunted at the amazing sensation, looked at Aima and shrugged, then right away convulsed and grunted, his cum blasting into Wendy's mouth. Frank's face twisted with the extreme sensation of ecstasy. Wendy noisily swallowed and sucked and groaned in appreciation, hungrily swallowing up his copious cum.

Aima quietly slipped back out, closing the door.

"What's going on in there?" Caspara asked.

"Um..." Aima began, clearly thinking on her feet, "they're...negotiating." Laugh track.

Back in the room Wendy straightened herself out as if posing nude for him and sucking his giant cock to orgasm was as common place as collecting the rent. She pulled her clothes back on and fluffed up her hair.

"Thanks for coming in my mouth and not wrecking my hair," she said.

"Sure," Frank said, a little shell shocked. "My...pleasure." Laugh track.

"Stanley doesn't think I'm sexy," Wendy said, a propos if nothing. "But I guess I'm sexy enough to make a gay man want a woman."

She looked very proud of herself. Frank was super confused. Did she think he was actually gay?

"I've never been with a guy with such a big cock," she said.

"Really?" Frank said. "You sucked cock like a pro-" he stopped short, realizing he had just called his landlords wife a prostitute.

"Oh, I wish Stanley said such sweet things to me," Wendy said. Laugh track. "I wonder if I could take that monster in my pussy?" She asked.

"If you could you might cure me once and for all," Frank said joking. Might as well play the part if it meant more fun with this wild woman.

"I accept the challenge," she said. "Stanley will be home and asleep by 9:30 tonight. I'll sneak in."

She slipped out without another word, leaving the door to Frank's door open, him standing there nude, his big, limp cock hanging and a confused expression on his face. She waved to Aima and Caspara and slipped out the front door.

"Wow," Caspara said, looking at naked Frank, who clearly just had some sort of sex.. "When you negotiate, you really negotiate!" Laugh track.

Frank snapped out of it and grabbed his SLR camera and held it in front of his crotch so he wan't exposing himself.

"Nice lens," Aima said. Laugh track.

"What were you two doing?" Caspara asked.

"When Wendy...uh, Mrs. Roper said if a guy has a big dick and a nice body Mr. Roper will think he's gay. So she sucked my cock until it was at its biggest and took a Polaroid."

Aima and Caspara stood with confused expressions on their faces.

"When I walked in I saw the Polaroid shot and she had you down her throat and you came," Aima said accusingly.

"You saw him cum...and a Polaroid of his cock?" Caspara asked in a clearly audible whisper.

"Yes. But I thought it was a picture of that new building downtown or something," Aima answered. Caspara frowned. Laugh track.

"She knew she had excited me and she wanted to cure me of being gay," Frank said.

"Did it work?" Caspara asked.

"What?" Frank said.

"Hey, can I see that camera for a minute?" Aima asked.

"Sure," Frank said, handing her the only thing that had covered his naked body before. Aima immediately started looking through the digital photos on it, despite this being the 70s and there being no digital cameras.

Frank realized what he had done and made comical gestures trying to cover himself. Caspara was transfixed.

"If you need any help in not being gay, I'm here to help," Caspara said to the awkwardly twisting Frank. This comment only served to make his cock grow and make hiding it more difficult.

Laugh track.

Aima was engrossed in the photos she was looking at and wandered from the room.

"I can see why Mrs. Roper thought you're gay," Casandra said. "You have a really big cock."

"Oh, uh thank you," Frank said.

"That's pretty impressive that Mrs. Roper was able to stick that in her mouth," Caspara said. "I don't know if I could fit something like that in my mouth!"

"Oh, I'm sure you could," Frank began, awkwardly, realizing what he was saying and wishing he hadn't said that as Caspara took it as an invitation, dropped to her knees and started sucking Frank off.

"Oh!" Frank said, as Caspara gripped his hips tightly and shoved Frank's cock as deep down her throat as she could.

"Wow," Caspara said, popping Frank's cock from her mouth and wiping her mouth on the back of her arm. "That is one big cock! Was she able to fit you in her pussy?"

"Oh...uh, no, I mean not yet. She wants to come by and cure me more of being gay by having me fuck her," Frank said.

"I'd love to help, too!" Caspara said, pulling off her shirt and letting her big, braless breasts bounce, their hard brown nipples pointing out. Frank was blocked from the door by Caspara, and his pants were down and his cock was hard, so he didn't see how to get away.

"Uh, you don't need to-" Frank started as Caspara shed her shorts, revealing a hairy, wet trimmed pussy. No panties. Frank stared and stammered.

Caspara pushed him back onto the bed and jumped on top of him. "Ok big boy," Caspara said, rubbing his huge, hard cock against her wet slit. "Let's fuck the gay out of you!" And she sunk down on his cock, the bulbous head squeezing then popping into her.

"Aieeeee!" Caspara sang out, twisting her hips, enjoying the tight fit and trying to get more in her.

"What's the matter?!?" Aima said, bursting into the room. She had heard the screaming and came running. She was naked, holding the camera with the photos of Wendy on it in one hand and had a big, cum coated vibrator in her other hand. Her pussy was wet and throbbing. She faced Frank's legs and Caspara's ass, who was straddling Frank and trying to work his cock into her.

"Hey...Aima," Caspara gasped over her shoulder, bobbing on the tip of Frank's cock. "I'm trying...to fuck the gay out of our roommie...oh fuck."

Frank's hands slid up Caspara's thighs and held her ass and hips. He reached up to suck on a hard, brown nipple. Caspara's tight, wet pussy still only had a fraction of Frank's cock in her.

Aima looked amazed at the sight before her.

"Oh, you have that massager you showed me in the shower," Caspara said. "Want to see if you could use it to get more of Frank's in me?"

Aima fell to her knees between Caspara and Frank's legs. Her hands slid up Frank's legs, over his knees, to Caspara's ass, between her legs to cup Frank's balls and move up to stroke Frank's exposed cock and Caspara's stuffed pussy.

"Come around to this side," Caspara said. "You can get at my pussy easier."

Aima went around to where Frank was laying, looking wide eyed and anxiously at him.

"Come up on the bed," he told her.

She did. He moved a hand to stroke her outer thigh and she relaxed to his touch.

"Open your legs," he said softly.

She did, and be guided her with his hands to put a leg over his head, he put his hands softly on the top of her ass, and seated her on his face. She gasped, arching her back as his tongue and lips worked her already excited pussy.

Aima reached over to Caspara, squeezing one of her big breasts and then squeezing her nipple hard.

"Oh fuck," Caspara moaned from the rough treatment.

"Get that cock up in that tigh pussy now, slut," Aima told her. She nodded and pushed down, forcing more up in her, all while Aima alternated massaging her breasts and twisting her nipples.

Aima slid the vibrator along Caspara's pussy lips, against her clit, now turning it on and massaging hard, loosening up Caspara's fuck hole and stimulating her.

"Oh yes," Aima cried out, pushing her sloppy wet pussy hard against Frank's face, sticking out her big chest and big round ass as his mouth and tongue worked an orgasm from her. She held the vibrator hard against Caspara's clit, like a jack hammer, Caspara's eyes rolling up in her head, her sweaty big breasts trembling as she came, sinking down onto Frank's big cock.

Finally Caspara slammed down and got all of Frank's cock in her. Her eyes bulged, her mouth opened in a silent scream and her thick, sweaty thighs trembled. She sprang up off of Frank and her pussy nearly exploded in a wet squirting of cum. She lay down on the bed, writhing, her hands between her legs, trying to hold her throbbing pussy.

Aima came off of Frank's face, bent over and shoved her head between Caspara's soaked, trembling thighs, eating cum and tongue fucking the well used pussy. Caspara's efforts to keep Aima away from her sensitive pussy were futile. Her pleasure would continue, whether she wanted it or not.

Frank got up, got behind Aima and sank his cock into her. Caspara's cum lubed his huge cock and fascilitated the entry. Aima's head popped up for a minute, with an expression of extreme surprise on her face, before she went back to eating pussy. Her hands reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks.

Frank slammed away at Aima, loving her big, round, brown ass, the sounds of her gasps and moans, and the smell of her wet sex. Frank picked up the abandoned vibrator, turned it on and poked at Aima's exposed asshole with it. Aima growled and moaned and writhed as Frank worked past the tight ring. Once Frank got the toy in her tight ass he held it tight, vibrating away, as he stretched her pussy to its limits with his magically wished fat cock.

Finally Aima lifted her head up from Caspara's crotch fast, gritting her teeth, her muscles tight. Her ass and pussy squeezed the vibrator and cock with all their might and she orgasmed hard. "Ahh!! Ahhh!! Yes, fuck me hard!! Ah fuck!!"

Frank went deep, held tight and throbbed inside Aima, his cock milking out his cum. He slipped the vibrator from her ass, and slowly withdrew his still throbbing cock.

"Here," he said to Caspara who watched with interest. "Suck the rest of my cum out of me, then eat it out of her." Caspara complied immediately, enjoying the last spurts if his cum.

"Mmm," Caspara said, loving the taste of Frank's cum. "Do you think you're cured of your gayness now?"

Aima laughed. "I think he needs ongoing treatment, Caspara. Now eat the rest of his cum out of me."

Back in the real world, Jeanine moved and awoke. "Oh Frank," she said. "I had the wildest dream. And you were in it."

Aima, Caspara and Wendy all looked amazed.

"Master!" Caspara said. "I had no idea you were so good at magic! Thank you for that!"

"You fucked me in the ass!" Aima said, smiling and rubbing her backside.

"While I fucked your pussy," Frank said, smiling. He pulled her close and kissed her.

"Thank you so much," Aima said. "I've never experienced anything like that before."

"Hey!" Wendy said, indignantly. "I was supposed to get to "fuck the gay" out of you tonight! You stopped it too early!"

"To be continued, Wendy," Frank said, pulling her close to him. "To be continued."

12