A Genie for Frank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was soaked with her juices. She gasped, about to cum, then she felt the fat head of his cock slip into the soaked opening of her pussy. His long cock sprung free from being held against her ass to instantly go inside her.

She sat up straighter and in shock, still impaled, firmly attached to Frank, her pussy lips sealed tightly around his thick cock. Frank took her hips firmly again, adjusted himself under her, then pulled her down over his cum covered cock, stuffing her tight pussy even more with his thick long cock.

He stuffed her deeply, deeper than she had ever taken a man, stretching her pussy. Her once unused pussy entrance getting sleeker with more cum, no longer giving much resistance to the invading rod, allowing Frank to go deeper with every thrust.

Frank repeated the motion, raising her, then bringing her back onto his well lubricated cock. His glorious cock hit a spot inside her. The feeling growing inside her, one that she had never felt before. It overwhelmed her.

Jennifer was like a rag doll, she felt Frank's strong arms lifting her, then slamming her back down onto his hard rod. Even as her ass slammed back onto his thighs she remained immobilised, she felt him hit his mark with every forceful entry, again and again, each time deeper and more forceful, fucking her pussy hard on his cock.

The explosion inside hit her so hard, she shook, cum squirting from her. Her eyes shut tightly, her head thrown back and her mouth dropped open. A deep groan escaped her, vibrating through the room. Jennifer's body, glistening with sweat was arched, still mounted on him, shaking uncontrollably.

Then a movement caught Frank's eye,, beyond her, hiding behind the wall by the now open door, one of Jennifer's coworkers hid and watched them wide eyed.

Jennifer went limp in Frank's arms, still impaled on his needy cock, but no longer moving, other than the gentle rise and fall of her breathing.

Being stuffed full of his cock had overwhelmed the shapely blonde, and she was unconscious.

Frank lifted her off of him, slipped out from under her, and let her rest in the chair. He reached into his velvet bag from Aima and pulled out a light blanket, which he covered her with, and a little bundle of thong panties that he left along with her clothes. Simple clothes were one thing, but that fantastic pussy and ass should be covered, at least lightly, with something way sexier than those big, white panties.

Frank stood, his still hard cock dripping with Jennifer's cum. He knew Jennifer's coworker was still hiding by the door, probably hoping Frank would get distracted and she'd be able to slip away. Frank walked over to where she was squatting behind the wall and stood there, close to her and facing her, his big wet cock near her face since she was low down on her haunches.

"Hi," Frank said. "Sorry for the noise, if it disturbed you. I'm Frank," he said, extending his hand for a shake pretty close to his erect manhood.

"Uh...hello," the dark brown haired woman replied to him.

She saw his extended hand, and tried lifting her own without looking up, not wanting to look right at his cock. Frank moved his hand away slowly, and the woman's hand came up and gripped his cock.

"It's nice to - oh my gosh!" she said, realizing she was holding his big, hard cock, but not letting go.

Frank showed no surprise and made no effort to help her correct her mistake.

"What's your name?" Frank asked.

"Uh...Abby," she said, her hand slipping down his shaft, despite her tight grip.

He was well lubricated with Jennifer's cum. Seeing this, Abby slid her hand back to where it had been.

"Hmm, that's nice, Abby," Frank said. "Would you like to stand up?" Frank asked her.

Abby stood, still holding Frank. She had thick, dark brown, wavy hair that covered her one eye and flowed down past her shoulders. Her flowing, dark clothes managed to hide her body to where Frank couldn't really tell what her body was like.

"I'm...I'm sorry I was snooping on you," Abby said as she slowly, almost absently mindedly stroked Frank, coming all the way down to squeeze his head, milking pre cum from it and making her hand slicker.

"You're a bad girl, aren't you?" Frank said, smiling.

Abby breathed heavily, her eyes widened and she lifted her gaze to look at Frank, while stroking him more firmly and faster.

"Yes," she croaked out. "Yes...sir."

Frank smile disappeared and he turned his head a bit at hearing that.

"Bad girls need some discipline, don't they Abby?" Frank asked. Still stroking him, Abby nodded, keeping her head low.

Frank freed his well handled cock and led Abby back into his office, where Jennifer still slept, and he closed the door behind them.

"As you know," Frank said "when other people come into the office, they'll be able to hear what happens in here." Abby nodded.

Frank sat on a simple chair without wheels on the bottom or arm rests. His cock was still hard and shining from Jennifer's cum and more recently his own pre cum that Abby had milked from him.

"Now Abby," Frank said. "I want you to lay across my lap and I'm going to give you a spanking."

Abby gasped, made an awkward laugh, put her hand to her neck, and made no effort to move away or protest.

"Now please," Frank said, patting his legs. "No more delay."

Abby bit at her lips, looked at Frank's cock and then his face, then moved her body down to rest her chest against Frank's lap and hard cock.

"I...I don't know what to do with my legs," Abby said. "If I kneel I won't be across your lap."

"Stand there with your legs straight and apart so you're low enough," Frank told her, gently.

She complied, and the position made her stick out her butt and spread her legs wide. Frank lifted her flowing skirt, laying it over her lower back.

"I need to have contact with you," he said.

"You'll have to take these off," he ordered, pulling on her panties.

Abby rested her weight on Frank's lap, feeling his big cock press into her chest, and she pulled the panties down with both hands. They fell around her ankles and she stepped and shook them off, returning her legs to the spread position.

"I'm bare now," she said meekly.

"You're bare now, what?" Frank asked, holding her body down with his one hand and stroking the back of her legs with the other.

"Sir," Abby said. "I'm bare now, sir. My ass is bare, sir."

"Indeed it is," Frank said.

His hand that had been caressing the back of her legs came up to her plump ass and rested there. Frank brought his hand back and smacked the plump ass. Abby squealed as his hand noisily connected with her. He smacked her three more times, than left his hand resting at the top of her leg and bottom of her ass, his fingers falling between her ass crack.

"You're hot and wet, Abby," Frank said, his hand drifting to inspect her pussy, exposed from the way her legs were spread.

The dark brown curls of her pussy were matted down from her wetness. She gasped as his hand moved across her lips.

"Ye-yes sir, I am. That is, my pussy sir, my pussy is wet."

"Hmm," Frank said, his thumb now resting against her asshole and his fingers rubbing her pussy in a lazy circle, his cock poking hard into her chest.

"If you naughtiness got you all worked up here," Frank said, rubbing and fingering to emphasize where here was, "maybe you deserve some spanks here, too."

Abby gasped, her knees bent and straightened and she wiggled a little, maybe thinking of getting up from this punishment, but maybe eager for it to happen. Her body never rose off of Frank's lap.

"I'd like you to take your clothes off, Abby," Frank said matter of factly. "Your top is rubbing against my cock. "Stand up for a moment and take your clothes off."

Abby did as she was told, and watched Frank's big cock spring from it's release. She hurried to disrobe, to move things along, to obey.

Frank looked over to Jennifer, who still slept soundly in the chair. He listened, and could hear signs that others were in the office now.

Abby moved fast. She had already been bare assed and exposed to Frank so she didn't feel hesitancy from modesty. She was also super aroused and getting really submissive for him.

"Very nice," Frank said, looking at Abby, now bare, and standing there, almost at attention.

Curvy legs, that nice round ass, now warmed up by his hand. Her trimmed, brown haired bush, glistening with her juices. Like Jennifer, she had a small, rounded belly, and big, full breasts, though not as massive as Jennifer's. Her eyes were wide and her chest rose and fell, showing her heavy breathing. She was ready.

"Bend over the chair, Abby. Straight legs, spread apart. I'll need easy access to that naughty pussy," he said.

She got in position, quivering. A puddle started developing on the floor between her spread legs. Frank stood next to her, his hand on her pussy from behind, his thumb again on her asshole.

"I'm doing this to help you be good, Abby," he said, petting her. "You understand, don't you?"

She looked over toward him, but from her angle all she could see was his big, hard, cock. It seemed to throb, and the tip glistened from his excitement. She swallowed hard and nodded.

Frank smacked her pussy with his bare hand, the sound of skin slapping together fast, of wetness splashing out against her spread thighs, her gasp and moan. Frank smacked two more times, Abby's thighs now quivering. Abby moaned softly. Frank held Abby's hips and moved behind her.

"Next time, Abby," Frank lectured, "I want you to wait for your turn and let your coworkers get fucked. Do you understand?"

"My...my turn?" Abby choked, her thighs still quivering, wetness from her pussy dripping to splash between her legs.

"Your turn, what?" Frank asked as he started to rub the bulbous head of his cock around Abby's hot, wet, hairy fuckhole.

"My...my...my turn...Master," Abby choked out, desperate for Frank.

"I accept, Abby," Frank said, patting her ass with the hand that wasn't holding his cock. "Now Abby," Frank asked. "Have you had a big cock before?" he asked as he moved the head of his cock between Abby's lips.

"No, not...yet, Master," Abby said.

Frank let go of his cock, now safely on its way into Abby, and he brought his hands up to hold onto Abby's hips. She groaned and grunted as his thick member stretched her opening. He held tight and pushed deeper into her. She groaned, a long low sound, feeling herself stretched and filled.

Frank pulled out completely, spreading her ass cheeks he entered her, allowing only his head to enter, he watched as it got swallowed by her hungry pussy, her tight lips holding onto his wide head as he withdrew.

Frank kept exploring her depths until his crotch pressed against Abby's freshly spanked ass, he began pulling back out of her, her pussy lips stretched around him. Abby's moans turned to groans and loud grunt.

Frank held tight, pumping into Abby and pulling back, the fit super tight, despite all her wetness. He punished her sweet pussy with more plunges, his hands moving to hold her shoulders, using this to pull her harder against him. Abby was covered in sweat, her thighs soaked with her cum. She grunted like she was putting everything she had into pulling a tree from the ground. Her face was red, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh...fuck," she called out in a sustained voice. "I'm going to cum!"

Frank let go of Abby's hips, one hand grabbing up her dark brown hair at her neck and pulling on it, like he was trying to control a wild horse. His other hand smacked her already disciplined ass.

"Wait until I tell you you can cum," Frank told her.

"Ugh...oh..." Abby wailed, desperately trying to keep her body from exploding from the pleasure being rammed into her.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah," Frank said, slamming into her, smacking her ass and pulling on her hair.

"Now!" Frank said, his own balls boiling over and exploding. His hot cum gushing out through his thick long cock that was still stretching out Abby's sweet pussy.

"Grrrr...ahhh!!!!" Abby screamed, her legs and ass shaking uncontrollably, her orgasm spasming around Frank's erupting cock.

Frank spurt again and again into her, her tight pussy feeling each throb. Frank unable to stop the momentum that he had built up, plunged some more into her, lengthening the sensation.

He finally slowed down, let go of Abby's hair. When he stopped he put his hands on her reddened ass, spread them, a big drop of sweat run down between the cheeks getting lost in her bushy pubic hair. He gently pul lhis softening cock out of her convulsing pussy.

Abby's pussy was sucking him in, still trying to milk him dry.

With a pop his cock came out of her, her pussy gaping open, twitching, their cum dripping out of her quivering body into the growing mess on the floor.

"Oh wow," Jennifer said, looking between Frank and Abby.

They hadn't noticed that she awoke - they wouldn't have noticed anything during their incredible, shared orgasm.

"I see you've met Abby," she said, smiling.

"Thanks for taking care of him, Abby. A little bit of this stud," Jennifer said, taking hold of Frank's big, limp, filthy cock, "and he made me pass out." Jennifer smiled at Frank, stroking him back to harness, using his and Abby's abundant cum as a lubricant. Abby moaned, looking like she'd collapse.

"Go relax on that chair Jennifer was on, Abby," Frank told her.

She shuffled over, sat down and curled up with the blanket. Looking into Jennifer's eyes Frank spoke to the woman now milking his huge cock with another woman's cum.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and suck me clean, Jennifer?" Frank said softly.

Without taking her eyes off of his, or letting go of his cock, Jennifer knelt, moved her open mouth and bee stung lips to Frank's crotch, and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she said, noisily sucking, using both hands on the shaft she couldn't fit in her mouth.

She sucked hard, twisting her head and hands, bringing Frank back to his magically enabled hardness. Her mouth stretched, cheeks sunk in and her eyes bulged as she tried to take him deeper.

"Ulk, ulk, ulk," she said as she choked herself on him, trying to pleasure his impossibly long, thick cock with her sweet mouth.

Frank pulled his cock out of her mouth and she breathed deeply.

"Lay down on my desk, on your back," Frank told her. "You did a good job cleaning Abby's cum off. Now it's time for you to get some of my cum in your pussy."

Jennifer stood quickly, her big chest heaving, she moved to the desk. She lay down on it, legs spread, her hairy pussy and big breasts on display. Frank took hold of Jennifer's ankles and bent her legs as he positioned his cock at her pussy. Jennifer reached down with both hands to guide Frank into her pussy , then she put her hands on the back of his neck as he began to sink into her.

Frank looked down on Jennifer's gorgeous legs framed around her huge breasts, her beautiful face looking wide eyed at him.

"Breath deeply," Frank coached her. "I want you to last," he said, as he fed the rest of his cock into her, pushing against her pubic bone.

"Ahhh!" Jennifer cried out, pulling down on Frank's neck.

Frank put Jennifer's legs over his shoulders, freeing his hands to squeeze her big, round breasts. He took each hard nipple between his fingers and squeezed, pushing down into her again.

"Mmmmm...nnahhh!" Jennifer grunted and cried.

Frank pulled out, now pulling out completely letting Jennifer's pussy convulses and squirt, then going right back into her.

"Ahhh... oh fuck...it's so intense..." Jennifer cried out into Frank's ear.

"It's ok," Frank said, continuing to pump into her, smashing her against the walls of pleasure, her consciousness tenuous.

He twisted her nipples again, making Jennifer arch her back and feel Frank's cock even more.

"You don't need to hold on, if you can't. I'll keep using your pussy until I'm satisfied," he grunted.

Jennifer's eyes opened even wider when he said he would keep using her pussy.

Jennifer's legs flexed on Frank's shoulders, trying to lift her body off, from under him. He chuckled, grabbed her hips tighter and pumped deeper, stretching her with his width and using her pussy walls to massage his cock urgently. The cum and sweat matted her blonde pubic hair..

Frank pulled all the way out again and Jennifer grunted and squirted, Frank shoving back in before Jennifer could even find relief. He enjoyed the effect he had on Jennifer, her eyes were rolling up in her head, her hands going from digging into Frank's shoulders to limp.

He pulled out of her again, giving her a moment to breath and come down. She looked into his eyes with tenderness, ecstasy and exhaustion.

"Fuck me with your tits and suck my head while you do. Make me cum in your mouth," Frank told her.

She nodded, getting up from laying down. Frank lay down and she straddled his legs, putting his hot, hard, wet cock between her big round breasts. She held them together with her forearms, looked up to his face and smiled, then looked down as his cock came out the top of her huge, massed together breasts. Her mouth sucked him up, and she began to work on every inch of him.

"Ugh...ugh...oh yeah...I'm going to-" Frank said, his muscles tensed, he raised up, but Jennifer kept her body where it was and didn't stop working his cock for a moment.

She took him as deeply as she could, little more than the head, and she began to swallow as he spurt his seed into her mouth. When he stopped spurting she relaxed her suction, let her breasts fall naturally, and Frank rose off of her.

Sighing and laughing, Jennifer wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, making sure she had swallowed every drop.

Looking over at the clock, she said "I think we have a few minutes to freshen up before everyone else usually gets in."

Frank looked over at the clock and was astonished to see it was 8:45am. Wow. If this was what working with these ladies was going to be like, good thing he wasn't a normal man anymore!


12